Gravity Never Suited Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe licks her lips nervously and nods.

"As far as I'm concerned. Are you okay?" She asks. Riley reflects for a second.

"Yes. Really okay." She says. "I just want to... Like I enjoyed touching you, but I don't... If you're cool, I'm totally cool." Zoe nods in response.

"Totally cool." She confirms. "Can I make you breakfast?" Both women wriggle out of their bags and push off toward food storage.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Riley says. Zoe retrieves two packets from the locker and moves to the warmer. Making breakfast isn't an in depth process with pre prepared food. She places the food in the warmer, and they both wait silently for a minute. Riley breaks the silence.

"So you're cool with it?" Zoe can tell the younger woman is still very worked up about something, so she does her best to reassure her shipmate. She places a hand on Riley's shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. You heard what Ryan said. I was, you know, excited." Zoe smiles and rubs Riley's arm. Riley doesn't seem comforted, like her mind is somewhere else. The warmer dings, and Zoe pulls the heated food pouches out, touching them briefly before letting the hot packets float freely.

"Ouch. Ooh. hot." She says.

"Like cool with it yesterday, or cool with it happening more?" Riley asks. The food floats between them as Zoe meets her eyes. They look at each other for a couple of seconds. A food pouch bumps Riley's arm, and she flinches.

"Ow. That is hot." Zoe's heart begins to beat quickly.

"I um, hadn't thought about it like that." She says. Riley looks down, crossing her arms.

"Ah crap," Says the younger woman. "I'm sorry. I made it weird."

"No, that's not what I meant." Zoe says, retrieving one of the food pouches and gingerly blowing on it. "I just..." she shakes her head, clearing her thoughts. "Yes." Zoe concludes. "I'm totally cool with it happening more." Zoe smiles and winks. "If I can play with your boobs too." Riley smiles back at her.

"Yeah. I'm, uh, I'm excited." She says.

Zoe tears her pouch open , blowing into the steaming oatmeal.

"Alright keep it in your pants." She chides. "Let's eat."

They share a meal and talk, avoiding the earlier conversation. Riley begins to loosen back up, smiling and joking. When they finish up, Zoe floats to her chair. She finds her doodle book and a pen, and sets about her work. Shortly, Riley joins her, holding on to the back of the chair and sitting on the arm.

"So?" Asks riley

"So what?" Zoe responds, still focusing on her work.

"You're cool with us like, continuing to do stuff."

"Yes." Zoe says, stifling a laugh at the phrase 'Continuing to do stuff.'

"Or did you mean later?" Riley asks. Zoe looks up from her notebook, turning to Riley.

"My god, you're an eager beaver. You really mean right now?" Riley blushes.

"Some of us are young enough to still have a sex drive." She says, looking away. Zoe surprises her with a hand up the front of her shirt, cupping a breast.

"It's nice to be wanted so badly." Zoe grins, using her free hand to pull Riley's shirt up, exposing her chest completely. Riley gasps, surprised, but doesn't stop her. Zoe turns towards Riley, cupping both small, slight boobs in her hands. She plays with them for a minute, bouncing them up and down, squeezing and petting. Riley smiles, her mouth open.

"I'm... excited." She says, watching her shipmate play with her breasts. Zoe pulls her hands back, quickly tugging her own shirt completely off, letting it float away in the microgravity.

"You'd better be. You're putting me up to this." She says with a smile. she reaches out, grabbing Riley's hands and dragging them to her chest. Riley plays with Zoe's bust, which is quite larger than her own. She squeezes Zoe's boobs for a minute, then asks.

"Can I... suck on them?"

"Fuck yeah." Zoe says. Riley does, taking Zoe's left breast in her mouth. Zoe reaches down, feeling Riley's breasts while she does. After a minute of sucking, Riley releases Zoe's boob, backing up.

"Does that really feel good?" She asks, wiping her mouth.

"It does for some women." Zoe reponds, hands still attached to Riley. "But not really for me. I enjoy the sexy nature of it though."

Riley begins to drift off, but Zoe catches her arm and pulls back in close. Their arms cross as they continue to feel each other's chest. Riley drops her hands, holding on to the chair while Zoe continues to squeeze and rub her.

"Will you do mine?" She asks. Zoe laughs.

"Do yours?" She says.

"Yeah." Riley confirms. Zoe reaches out, wrapping both arms under Riley's shoulders, and around her back. She begins to gently lick Riley, alternating breasts. Riley watches her intensely, eyes following every movement of Zoe's mouth and tongue. After a minute, Zoe lays her head gently on Riley's chest, looking up at her.

"Do you like it?" She asks. Riley nods vigorously.

"Yeah. A lot. I don't know how you couldn't." She shivers a bit, her wet nipples more sensitive to the cold. Zoe shrugs.

"It doesn't feel the same way for all women." She answers. "It just depends." Riley shivers again, folding her arms across her body, and Zoe notices. "Are you cold?" She asks. "I can turn the temperature up." Zoe floats away from Riley, across the ship towards Ryan's UI. the screen displays a warning about heart rate, which Zoe ignores.

"Are you going to get naked if you raise the temperature?" Riley calls from across the ship.

"Are you asking me to?" Zoe calls back coyly. She flicks the temperature up a few degrees. "That oughta keep your boobs warm." She says. Turning back towards Riley. "But I can't promise much if you keep letting me lick them."

"Yes." Riley replies.

"Yes?" Asks Zoe.

"...Yes, I am asking you to get naked." They are on opposite sides of the ship from each other, but Zoe can still see the nervousness and excitement in Riley's face.

"Oh, Okay." Zoe laughs, shaking her head. "If that's where this is going." With a single motion, she hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her sweatpants and pulls them completely off of her body, letting them drift around freely in the microgravity. She holds a handrail with one hand, the other on her hip as she watches Riley's reaction. The younger woman simply stares, her eyes roving over Zoe's nude body.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." She calls.

"Sorry!" Riley forces eye contact. Zoe laughs.

"I'm joking. Take a minute. I'm at your disposal." Riley does take a minute, pouring her eyes over every inch of Zoe's naked body, her mouth slightly open.

"You're hot as hell." Says Riley. "You have so many tattoos! Did they hurt?" Zoe shrugs.

"Some. but I enjoy getting new tattoos. It's a hobby, I guess. I did the art for some of them."

"Do you have a favorite?" Riley asks. Zoe holds her left breast, gesturing to a collection of planets, stretching from her hip to her ribcage.

"The names are my siblings. My sister drew this one for me." She says with a smile.

"It's beautiful," Says Riley.

"Thanks." Zoe replies, pushing off and floating towards Riley. "Are you going to take your pants off now, or do I have to do that too?" Quickly, Riley joins her in nakedness, still shivering. Zoe continues to approach her, and wraps her in a hug.

"Takes a minute for the heat to kick in." Zoe says, wrapping her legs around her shipmate. Riley hugs her in response.

"Remember, it's your job to keep me warm." She says. With neither of them holding the ship, they begin to drift freely, spinning slowly, wrapped up in each other.

"You still cool with this?" Asks Zoe.

"Yeah. I'm feeling pretty damn cool right now." Riley replies. They drift for a while.

"Hey, can I uh, can I ask you something?" Riley says.

"Sure." Zoe says. She is enamored with Riley's body, and has begun to explore Riley's back and bottom with her hands.

"Can I eat you out?" Riley asks. Zoe pulls her head back, pleasantly surprised.

"Okay, you convinced me," Zoe laughs, releasing her and floating towards the chair and the glass cupola. "I'm waiting." She sits in the chair, arms over her head to hold herself in place, legs spread. Riley floats towards her cautiously. She lowers herself to Zoe's crotch, her hands going to the arms of the chair behind Zoe's thighs. She looks nervous but determined. She leans forward slowly, her tongue already out of her mouth, and lick's Zoe vagina. She pauses a second, then licks again. She stops, pulling her head back and scraping her tongue with her fingernails. Zoe watches with bemusement.

"It's hair." Riley explains. "In my mouth. I'm sorry. This is weird."

"It's not." Zoe reassures her. "Happens to everyone." After a few more seconds, Riley is satisfied she has cleared her mouth, and she lowers her head between Zoe's spread legs. She licks enthusiastically, covering Zoe's labia minora with gentle laps and kisses. Zoe leans back, pushing her crotch forward and sighing.

"Mmm, that is so nice." She says. Gently, she rests a hand on Riley's head. Riley continues to lick her for a few minutes, eliciting more groans. Zoe removes her hand from Riley's head, placing it between her own legs and spreading herself.

"Lick my clit." Zoe says. Riley enthusiastically does, lapping between Zoe's fingers. She elicits a groan and a slight chuckle from Zoe.

"Not like an ice cream cone, dear." She says. Riley pauses, looking up at her. "Put your mouth over my clit, and press your tongue against me. Swirl it around." She says. Riley does so, pressing her tongue stiffly against Zoe's clitoris.

"Yes." Zoe moans again. "Oh fuck yeah. That's perfect." Riley redoubles her efforts, running her tongue over Zoe energetically. With one hand still holding the chair and one hand spreading herself, Zoe begins to lose it, lifting her hips off the seat and pushing her crotch against RIley's face. She orgasms, Screaming. She rubs herself a bit, pushing Riley back and inserting a finger into her vagina.

"Fuck yeah." Zoe says, opening her eyes. Riley is still crouched in front of her, eyes wide with excitement.

"Did I make you cum?" She asks, smiling.

"Mmm, yeah. That was great." Zoe confirms.

"I made you cum." Riley repeats, proud of herself. Zoe leans forward, laughing. She drags Riley towards her and kisses her on the lips.

"No one has ever been that excited to get me off." She says. "I might keep you." Riley wraps her arm around Zoe, kissing her back.

Zoe leans in to Riley, and gently kisses her neck. Riley shivers, leaning her head away and giving Zoe access. They begin to drift through the cabin. Zoe continues, running kisses from her ear to her shoulder.

"That feels so nice." Riley says, eyes closed. Wordlessly, Zoe continues, kissing down to her chest, pausing for a second on her breasts, and then moving down and kissing Riley's stomach. Zoe looks up to her, and they make eye contact, as Zoe lowers her head further towards Riley's crotch. Zoe pauses, breathing hot air on her labia.

"I don't want to spoil the mood," She says with a knowing smile. "But you probably want to hold on to something." Riley, releases a breath she was holding and swallows nervously.

"R-..right. I'll, um, let's head over here I guess." Zoe releases her and watches as she pushes off the ceiling, floating gracefully to a handle on the floor, flipping upside down and holding on, almost as if she was doing a headstand. Both her hands are overhead with her feet extended toward the ceiling, unrestrained by gravity.

"Does this work?" She asks. Zoe looks her up and down, and nods her head.

"I'm at a loss for words. You look great naked." Before Riley can respond, Zoe pushes off and floats toward her. She stops in front of her, hooking both feet under a handle. She is oriented the opposite way of Riley, with her feet level to Riley's hands.

"Spread your legs." she advises. Riley does, bending her knees a bit. Zoe hooks an arm around each of Riley's thighs, bending at the waist and burying her face in Riley's crotch. She licks slowly at first, covering every inch of Riley's lips with her tongue. She takes long, slow licks, covering her from top to bottom. Soon, she shifts focus, and Riley tenses as she feels Zoe's tongue on her clitoris. Riley's back arches, pulling her towards her hands, but Zoe holds tightly to her thighs, keeping her crotch firmly against her lips. Zoe doubles down, running her tongue much more roughly over Riley, making tight, quick circles on her clit. Riley begins to moan.

"Oh my god, yes." She calls. "That's the best." But Zoe isn't done. She presses her lips between Riley's labia, sucking on her clit as she licks. Riley's mouth falls open, her eyes locked closed. Involuntarily, she squeezes Zoe's head between her legs. Her back arches and muscles tense so hard she pulls Zoe's feet out of the handrail, pushing her towards the ceiling. Zoe continues to lick, using her arms to hold on. Riley's hips buck and she cries out, climaxing. Zoe holds her tongue in Riley's crotch for a few seconds longer and then releases, floating free of Riley and bumping into the ceiling. She watches as Riley coils up against the handrail opposite, her eyes closed and mouth open.

"Fuuuuuck me." Says Riley.

"Again? If you say so." Zoe responds, smiling.

Riley opens her eyes, looking back at her with a smile.

"I figured I had started something." Riley says. "You'll never be able to keep your hands off me now." Zoe concedes the point.

"It's your fault for being so damn sexy." She pushes off, jumping toward Riley with her hands extended and fingers squeezing in an exaggerated way. Riley meets her in the middle laughing, with Zoe grabbing a handful of boob and butt, squeezing both. She kisses Riley's neck again, and licks gently. Riley giggles, and her laugh fades into a moan.

"You wanna talk about sex drive?" Zoe says, cupping Riley's crotch and licking a nipple. "You have no idea the can of worms you just opened."

Day 14

They barely stop to eat or rest. Every Second not spent in coitus is spent in each other's arms, kissing, petting, touching. Riley wants to try 0G 69, but Zoe insists it's a bad idea to try so much physical movement without holding on. In the end, Riley gets to try, and Zoe gets proven right as her head is bonked against a handrail while her face is buried in Riley's crotch. The event doesn't slow them down, and after an ice pack is administered and apologies given, they find themselves locked into a much more secure 69, hungrily licking each other. The rest of the day is spent the same way. They watch movies, they talk, they cuddle, and they fuck.

Day 19

"What if we all went naked, all the time?" Riley fogs the viewport with her breath, drawing a smiley face.

"I feel that." Says Zoe. "But then would being naked with someone you care about feel special?" Zoe tears a page from her notebook and crumples it, letting it drift around the cabin. She looks to her right where Riley is staring out the cupola, her naked ass facing Zoe.

"It would feel special because it's someone you care about." Riley replies. She draws a heart with an arrow through it, and the letters 'Z +R'. Zoe gently lays a hand on Riley's bare butt, squeezing.

"I feel like it's more special this way though. I don't do this with other people. Just adds something to it." Zoe replies. Riley looks over her shoulder and smiles. They watch each other for a second.

"Yeah maybe." Says Riley turning back to the window. "But think of all the hot guys we could see naked." Zoe laughs.

"I knew there was an ulterior motive, you pervert."

Day 21

Riley lowers the mobile display, calling out to Zoe, who is across the ship glancing over Ryan's UI.

"We should turn the heat up, like, a bunch." She suggests. Zoe absentmindedly scratches her left boob, eyes still locked on the screen.

"Uh... why?"

"This romance novel says the lovers 'Engaged each other in a sweaty, slippery dance of passion'. We never get sweaty." Riley answers. Zoe never takes her eyes off the screen.

"I'm gonna nip that one in the bud. Sweaty, stinky sex is not better. Trust me." Riley harrumphs and returns to her novel.

Day 25

The ship is dark, but Riley insists on a glow stick so she can see Zoe's face in the sleeping bag they share.

"One more question." Says Riley.

"I am... so sleepy." Zoe answers, covering her eyes from the glowstick.

"Just one more. Okay, so..." Riley begins, ignoring Zoe's complaints. "If you could have sex with any male from history, who would it be?" Zoe sighs. They both answer at the same time.

"Ryan Reynolds."

"Ryan Reynolds, right, I already asked that one. Okay, one more." Riley says. Zoe groans.

Day 32

Riley throws her head back in pleasure, orgasming.

"Oh fuck. That was amazing." She says through a smile. "Your turn." Nearby, Zoe is cleaning her fingers with a wet wipe.

"I'm okay, actually." She says. "I think I'd just like to snuggle." She sits in the chair at the viewport, holding her arms out to Riley. With a coy grin, Riley drifts to her and lays on Zoe's chest, wrapping her arms around her and nuzzling her neck.

"I knew it. I knew you're not as horny as you claimed." Riley says. Zoe kisses her forehead, stroking her hair gently and gazing out into space.

"Yep." She replies, indifferent.

"Old lady." Riley says, her eyes closed.

"You win." Zoe admits. She lays her head on Riley's, smiling contentedly. They sit that way for a long time.

Day 56

The screen fades to black, and credits roll. Riley nudges Zoe awake.

"It's over. Wakey-wakey." Zoe's eyes open, and she looks down at Riley.

"Ah. I dozed off. Who was the bad guy?" She asks. Riley rolls her eyes.

"The undercover cop. They revealed it halfway through the movie." She answers. They untangle their limbs from one another, floating out of the chair.

"Right. I remember." Zoe lies. She stores the mobile display on it's charge port, and pushes off towards the sleeping quarters. She reaches her bag and stops, turning to see Riley hasn't moved. She still floats by the cupola, her eyes watering and arms crossed.

"You okay, Ri?" Asks Zoe, concerned. Riley nods and swallows nervously.

"Ah. Today is actually my birthday. I um, I wanted to say I wouldn't be here..." she begins to cry, and the tears stick to her face. Zoe floats back to her, wiping them away with a hand.

"...I wouldn't be here without you." Zoe hugs her wordlessly. They embrace tightly, warm tears flowing into each other's hair. Riley whispers.

"...thank you..."

One morning, early on the ninety third day of their voyage home, Ryan wakes them.

[Warning: one hour to deceleration. Please begin your safety checklist.] Zoe's eyes flutter open, and she nudges Riley, asleep next to her in the bag.

"Hey." She says softly. "We gotta put some clothes on." She shimmies out of the bag, and Riley groggily follows. Zoe floats to the locker, retrieving her pants and sweatshirt from the storage they've occupied for more than two months. As Riley pulls her own pants on, Zoe lowers the temperature in the cabin of the ship.

"What's for breakfast?" Zoe asks coyly. Riley just shakes her head.

"Mmmm, hope you like recycled water." They had run out of food yesterday, knowing their trip was coming to an end.

"My favorite." Zoe wraps her arms around the young woman, nibbling gently on her neck. Riley doesn't respond, staring ahead quietly. Zoe notices her strange behaviour.

"You okay?" she asks.

"Just... it's gonna be weird, talking to other people. Trying to process it." Riley responds. Zoe squeezes her gently.

"I get it. It doesn't feel real, we've been alone so long." Riley smiles in response, turning her head to look at Zoe.

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss it." She kisses Zoe, and they linger for a moment with each other.