Gray Gangbang

Story Info
Farm woman gets banged by three gray aliens!
922 words
3.84
23k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very tiring day and twenty-eight year old Linda Johnson just wanted to go to sleep. After working for grueling hours at her failing farm, she finally entered her bedroom. Exhausted, she wasted no time to sleep. She simply removed her farming clothes and plopped down to her comfy bed. The air was warm and she found no need to use a blanket. Her nude curvaceous body laid prone on the sheets. Her final thoughts before sleep was a desire to quit the farming and do something more exciting. Within seconds, she slumbered away.

---

"Yowza! Earth babe alert!" exclaimed Fondu. The gray alien watched the naked brunette sleeping on her bed via a screen. "Man, I'd love to play with those earthling jugs!" exclaimed Bondu. He was rubbing his crotch as he stared at the Earth woman's hefty tits. "Earthling chicks are so hot but this is the hottest we've seen! We gotta have her!" said Gondu. The other two gray aliens agreed.

At a speed faster than light, they flew to where Linda is. They landed in the barnyard and set their spaceship to invisible. The horny gray trio sneaked into Linda Johnson's home. They climbed through the bedroom window and saw the naked form of Linda Johnson herself. Their twelve-inched dicks sprung hard and erect at the sight.

"Fuck! I'm going first!" Fondu grabbed Linda's hips and plunged his alien cock into her. He furiously fucked Linda's pussy in long strokes. Linda woke up and gasped at the sight of the alien fucking her womanhood. "What the fuck!?" Linda exclaimed.

The sensation of the alien's thrusts was so pleasurable for Linda. Before she could scream, a loud moan escaped from her mouth. "Oh God... yessss... keep fucking me you little freak..." Bondu climbed on the bed with a raging hard-on. He placed his humongous gray cock between Linda's mountainous jugs and squeezed the titanic tits together. Bondu thrusted his tool between the gorgeous tits wrapped about it. Linda stared at the extraterrestrial penile tip appearing and disappearing before her eyes. She was breathing huskily.

"Uuuuh... Oooooohhh... Uuuuunggg..." Linda moaned, forming O's with her succulent pouty lips. Gondu plunged his hard-rock cock into her lovely mouth. "Mmmmf!" Linda yelped. Grabbing her hair, Gondu rhythmically rocked back and forth, thrusting in and out of Linda's mouth. Linda, a big fan of blowjobs, twirled her tongue around Gondu's cock. Her saliva heavily coated the alien dick. She moaned through her penis-muffled mouth with great pleasure. "Mmmmmm..."

"Uh! Yeah! Uh! Take this, you Earthling slut!" said Fondu between pants.

"Ung! Earth slut, your tits feel so good around my intergalactic cock!" Ung!" said Bondu. His three-fingered hands squeezed Linda's tits like a small but tight vise.

"By the great cosmos, your mouth feels so wonderful! Keep sucking, Earth whore!

Uuuuh!" said Gondu. His almond-shaped eyes widened at the tongue action his cock received.

All three aliens ravished the human woman with sheer wanton lust. They came from an advanced extraterrestrial civilization but they were fucking Linda like animals.

Five minutes later, they finally blew their load. "Aaaaaaargh!!" yelled all four.

Fondu sprayed his fluids into Linda's pussy. Linda's tits were covered by Bondu's spunk. Gondu blew his load into the busty brunette's mouth. Linda squirted an ample amount of cum. The busty brunette laid there panting with alien sperm all over her curvy body.

However, the gray trio were not done yet! They switched places and thoroughly fucked Linda in the pussy, on her tits and in her mouth, Linda wanted to escape but her body never experienced so much pleasure that was literally out of this world. After cumming for the third time, they assumed a different position. This time, Linda laid down on her bed face down while Fondu fucked her in the ass while Gondu fucked the brunette's mouth forming what humans called a pit-roast. Underneath Linda was Bondu sucking on her tits while fucking her pussy. Three ejaculations later, Linda fainted from exhaustion but the gray trio kept banging her overstimulated body until early morning.

--------

The sheriff searched high and low for Linda Johnson. She was missing for weeks. The police force questioned every person who had visited her farm but they checked out. Months later, the case was closed and the farm was sold. The disappearance of Linda Johnson was an unsolved mystery.

--------

Meanwhile, in space...

It's been weeks since Linda voluntarily became the gray trio's sex slave. They awakened a kinky side of Linda she never thought she had. The aliens, to their delight, accepted her. They gave her a skin-tight uniform but she spent most of her time on the ship naked. Fondu was the most frequent sex partner she had and he was her favorite but she didn't mind fucking Bondu and Gondu. Sex with all three was incredible for her.

"UUuunnnng!! OOoooh!! Oh yesssssss!! Keep fucking me, little gray man!" Linda yelled as Fondu roughly fucked her like a cross between a rabbit and a jackhammer. A jackrabbit! Get it? Hahahaha!! Anyway, Fondu and Linda kept at it for hours. Bondu and Gondu were at the ship's control panels, making sure that the space travel is safe. They heard the loud moans which made their crotches hard. It will be Bondu's turn and then Gondu's. If they manage to find a space station or a planet they can stop at, all four can do it together. Amidst the erotic sounds, the spaceship soared into the vastness of space.

THE END