All Comments on 'Gray Iron'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do you not know when to use ...

... and when not to use an inverted comma '? It is used to indicate a missing letter, or letters.

a) Your/you're? - "you're" means "you are"! 'your' means 'belonging to you'.

b) were/we're - "we're" means "we are"! 'were' is the past tense of 'be' - They are/They were!

c) who's/whose? "who's" means "who is"!

Have a read back through this story and see how many times you got it wrong.

But then I'd doubt that you do any proof reading, do you?

Get a Proof Reader to help you and to advise you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nicely written, even with the gramatical mistakes. Utterly predictable, but enjoyable. Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

MS Tarot what a great story more like it please.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GOOD HEALTHY POINTS UP FIRM AND HIGH

and with body tone cums mental stability. TK U MLJ LV NV

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 11 years ago
Loved It!!

This was a story of victory for Dean over his weight issues and Victoria overcoming being the hardass that she tried to put herself out to be. Great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost time.

To quit your day job! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Right up my alley

Excellent story! Well done!

NamibBatNamibBatover 11 years ago
Gym freak

Wish this was true of me... No babes at my gym...

An excellent story!

extemporeextemporeover 11 years ago
It Flowed

It moved logically and gracefully, language-wise, pushing the plot and characters

along. I tend to miss punctuation errors if the story is good enough, so I must have missed every error in your story.

Whether it was predictable or not, it was really well done. Better than 95% of the stories on this site. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
predictable?

that it was predictable? It was in the mature section. I would kind of take that as a clue.

Duh?

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
After years of reading "...as he thrust into her velvet sleeve..."

... I often page through most of the climatic sex scenes to get to the story. Yes, I know, this is "Literotica" and what should I expect from stories on this site. (That's my problem, not anyone else's) However, I read every word (some multiple times) of the climatic scene in this story! It became an essential element of the story and not just sex for the sake of sex. Very well done.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!

This story is so interesting on so many levels. I'd love Chapter 2! One of the best stories I've ever read and I want to channel Dean's motivation and drive! Thank you for the story.....GREAT JOB :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!!

that is just amazing. Well impressed.

BenLongBenLongover 11 years ago
great story

Liked it a lot. A couple of minor typos/proof reading errors - but nothing that detracted terribly from the story. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Love the sensitivity and depth of feeling.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE OLD STOCKHOME SYNDROME

association breeds more closer introspection, TK U MLJ LV NV

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Not just this story but all of your stories. You somehow seem able to get into the mind of the characters and express their thoughts and motivations, more than the basic 'I wanna fuck' that most characters on this site have.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmMMM...

I have always loved older women. Especially the firey kind. You know the type. Won't take guff and won't allow slacking. The ones who know their own minds. The one who when you introduce a paradigm shift theres a brilliant moment of surprise in their eyes, then they mimmedietely adjust. I love women like that. There was good progression in this story, gramatical errors...who cares? Still read read good. Good emotin to the story with enough beleivability that you could imagine something like this actually happening. I like how you showed the main character's maturity grow throw the process o f helping him become more healthy as well.

All said and done...You get a big 5 Gold Star to put on the refrigerator young man! :-)

Sincerely, Payenbrant.

LustKnightLustKnightalmost 9 years ago
5* Story...

...and a reminder to me to get my ass back in the gym!

LustKnightLustKnightalmost 9 years ago
5* Story...

...and a reminder to me to get my ass back in the gym!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
good but

The writer has never been in a real gym.

The weights in a pro level gym are 45 pounds not 50.

Wow!

"Victoria comes walking out carrying four empty weight bars over her shoulders."

Those weigh 45 pounds, each.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

A very yummy story indeed! Well done! Thank you!

SmirkingSimianSmirkingSimianover 5 years ago
Nice story

It's a nice, mostly well-written story. But one mistake just grates on me whenever I see it. And I saw it at least 4 times. One I could overlook. Threw is the past tense of the verb "to throw", as in "I threw the ball." The word you want is through. As in, "I read through the book."

jharpjharpover 4 years ago

This was absolutely fantastic read. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

One of the best female bodybuilder stories. Thanks. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this wonderful story. It was fun, very engaging, and yes erotic. Gyms have been a part of my life for decades. Dean & Victoria are very accurate representations of the best kind of gym rat.

TerrydactilTerrydactilover 1 year ago

Thanks for a great story

Fgreen79029Fgreen790297 months ago

Since you mentioned her, A search on the Lit site couldn't locate Muscle Girl, or her story you referenced. This was probably my fifth read of this great story.

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Love the story. I think it is great. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous