Gray Jedi

Story Info
Gray jedi find the power of sex.
1.8k words
5
614
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dres Res was proudly looking at his padawan Kyr D'are. She was only 5 years old when she first saw her as the little youngling full of energy that always questioned authority, and was always last in bed.

He was 22 at the time, a recently graduated Jedi, and while he could not be more different that her, as he liked to follow the rules to the letter, and believed being a Jedi was the most important privilege any citizen in the Republic could have, he sensed the Force was somewhat stranger between them.

It is known Jedi cannot have relationships, especially with one another, as passions are one of the paths to the dark side. So at first he simply assumed the force was telling him that his role in the universe was to protect Kyr at all costs, a mission truly worthy of a Jedi.

As they grew up together in the Jedi Temple, Dres taught Kyr how to levitate her first pebble, how to always point the lightsaber away from your face.

Master Qui Gon, also sensed the bond between Dres and Kyr, and when Kyr turned 18 she became Dres's very first padawan.

Dres tried to push away the love for Kyr, and convince himself their relationship was driven by duty, but as Kyr grew older, her strength and skills as a warrior accentuated her femininity. The first time Dres saw Kyr with different eyes, was during a sparring session when Dres used the force to levitate Kyr, he could feel every curve of her body, and even feel the sweat of her skin, and the palpitations of her heart. Without intention, he couldn't avoid sensing her thighs, and Venus mound. He almost dropped her because he felt he was invading a part he was never supposed to see or touch.

But something strange happened, that bond he had felt the very first day between him and Kyr, seemed to go both ways, the reason he almost lost his concentration was because he heard in his head "it's ok Dres, you are not intruding" then he looked at Kyr and she locked eyes with him and smiled.

Dres told Kyr that he would prefer Master Yoda to teach her the ways of the Force, because he was much better at it than him. Kyr didn't buy it but she would not get angry because she knew that was the quickest way to the dark side.

As time passed, Dres struggled and spent time researching how to suppress the feelings he had been feeling towards his padawan. He no longer felt like the big brother he once was, or the mentor he was supposed to be. He still wanted to protect her, he still would give his life for her, but he also wanted to spend as much time with her, seeing her practice with the lightsaber, watching her flourishing into a force of nature, a Jedi warrior in her own right.

As he became Jedi Master, he was given access to the forbidden section of the library, and one night he found a scroll that hadn't been opened for over a thousand years.

It was written in a language now extinct, but the scroll was imprinted with a thought that could be read by those with the same mastery of the force.

The scroll was created by a Gray Jedi, and as he hold the scroll he heard in his head: "There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi."

As Dres released the scroll and it hit the ground, he realized what this meant. That was the strange force he had felt with Kyr, the mental message felt the same way as that time he was keeping her afloat using the force.

They were both Gray Jedi. This is why they struggled to understand why other Jedis in the temple were so afraid of the dark side. This is why they felt they really never fit in.

These words gave Dres total clarity. He knew what he needed to do next.

Kyr just had finished a very intense workout showing some padawans how to engage with multiple enemies, how they needed to be aware of their surroundings and feel the force flowing in all directions, and anticipate the movement of the enemies by feeling their ripples in the force.

It was because of that mental exhaustion that she missed to predict the moment she felt being lifted on the air, having her towel removed from her body and carried into the steam room.

She only panicked for a second, but almost immediately she heard that familiar voice, but this time only in her head: "It is ok Kyr, it is me".

She recognized the soundless voice in her head, it was Master Dres, and she felt as the force touched every square millimeter of her skin, how it carried her hair, almost as if the force surrounded every single hair individually.

She only had felt like this once before, that time years ago when Dres suspended her and she realized she loved him. It had been torture not being able to talk about her feelings, not having the chance to experience that sensation ever again, and seeing him grow distant.

But now, as she moves in the air, and doors open and close, she feels slightly higher pressure points on her neck, her ears, forces moving down her neck, in between her breasts all the way just above her clit. Motions of air blowing around her inner thighs, the length of her back, around her breasts, and nipples.

As she is deposited slowly on a bench in the steam room, she sees the vapor parting and Dres standing in the middle of the room with a towel covering him from the waist down.

"Master Dres, what are you doing? Why did you bring me here? Why are you making me feel this way?" -Kyr asks, one part scared of what this could mean he had turned to the dark side, but another part of her happy that this was finally happening.

"Kyr, do not be scared, I finally understand what we are" - Said Dres in a paused and deep voice.

"Kyr, we are different, I now know you sensed it too, but I need to be sure", Dres then used the force to roam Kyr's hair starting at the bottom of her skull and then massaging the scalp to the back of her head.

In her mind, Kyr again heard Dres "Can you feel this? Do you like it? Don't use your voice, answer me like the first time I used the force to lift you up, do you remember what you told me?"

"it's ok Dres, you are not intruding" -Kyr replied without thinking... for years she wondered if Dres had heard it, she always had wanted her to ask him, but there was never the time, and every time she tried, he had changed the conversation.

Now she knew. He had heard her. He knew.

Dres recited the oath of the Gray Jedi, this time with his own words, not the thought imprinted in the old scrolls. After he was done, Kyr looked at Dres's eyes, there was no doubt, he was right. They were gray Jedi.

She in turn used the force and removed the towel from the man 17 years older than her, she wanted him, and she knew how much he wanted her.

Dres started to get close, and told Kyr: "From the first moment I saw you, I loved you. This is a certainty, and as you grew, I realized I wanted you. I was afraid of where this could lead us, but only a gray Jedi, a Jedi with full mastery of the light and dark side of the force, could appreciate the gray Jedi oath and have a mental conversation with another"

Dres once again enveloped Kyr with the force, felt how her skin had goosebumps, how she was biting her lip, and how he himself started to feel surrounded by the force too. It was Kyr, "Two can play the same game Dres".

She surrounded Dres, feeling how his penis started to grow, how his veins started to pump more blood, and his muscles hardened. She used the force to stroke him, to feel him, to show him she completely understood this was the universe's plan, and she was happy with that destiny.

The best part was, now that they were both surrounding each other with the force, there was no way they could be heard or detected by other Jedi, they lived now in their own pocket universe, where only the two of them existed.

It was not only the foreplay of their bodies, their minds seemed to coalesce and separate with similar and dissimilar thoughts. Only gray Jedi's know the true pleasure of being with someone in complete body and mind. Reassuring each other that no harm will come to them, but also the ever presence of how they could easily annihilate each other in this very vulnerable state.

As Kyr used the force to stroke Dres, He reciprocated, he was now inside of Kyr, seeking every pleasure center, moving it rhythmically, knowing exactly where to go and what she felt because of their mental connection.

Dres felt Kyr's walls contract and expand over and over. Having a continuous orgasm, she didn't hide at all. She started to bite Dres's ears, whispering "Dres, I don't want you to stop, this is the true merging of bodies, this is what others are afraid of. Not me".

She then moved to wrap around her lips around Dres's penis, she felt how he was resisting to cum, but she kept telling him with her mind "I want to taste you, I want you to cum inside of me, we are one, please Dres, I want you"

Dres pushed her away, looked at her grinned, and in a single motion, held both their bodies in the air and pushed himself in Kyr. This was the true fusion of mind, body and spirit. Words of encouragement, in his mind, and ears. The sensation of his dick going in and out of Kyr while also vibrating her G spot at Kyr's specific frequency with the force. The feeling in his heart that She had wanted this for a long time, almost as long as he had wanted her.

They stayed in that room roaming their minds and bodies, to the point of exhaustion, when they were done, they were completely at peace, holding each other in an embrace that nobody could mistake for anything but love.

They were not having sex. Soon they would find out, they were making love.

Literally.

But that's another story.