All Comments on 'Gray Jedi Ch. 04'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hurry

Love your take on the topic of the grey jedi's. I am grateful that the sex scenes are rare... I actually skipped them.. Can't wait to read more about theire journey to become grey Jedi. Id love to see Ahsoka appear in your story as well, my favorite grey Jedi. Keep up the good work.

Lucia

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 7 years ago
Excellent as usual

As Lucia pointed out, I too like where you are going with the Gray Jedi as I think literal interpetation of the Code would render the Jedi useless. Of course none of this HAS to strictly follow the mythos, it is YOUR story set in Lucas' sandbox. Interesting idea about the Force Priestesses.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
great chapter

Congratulations, you have given the first believable explanation for why Skywalker agreed to go to the darkside that I have ever heard. I don't think the movies gave any credible explanation for how he could have ended up killing children, but you did. I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

auguy86auguy86over 7 years agoAuthor
I had hoped this chapter would be well received!

The infrequency of the love scenes was actually intentional in this story, Lucia. One thing I learned from my earlier works is that sex needs to be important to the story for a love scene to work well; otherwise, it just bogs everything down. Ahsoka might make an appearance at some point, but I'm not sure when or how yet. FormerReader, the idea of the Force Priestesses was actually from the Clone Wars TV series. The final episodes of the series detailed Yoda's journey to find Qui-Gon, eventually meeting them and learning the secret to becoming a Force Ghost after death. Skywalker's motivations always seemed to me to be out of desperation, at least in my mind Ender. This account makes as much sense to me as any. In all honesty, some of the writing of Anakin's character in the prequel trilogy did a great job of delving into this. Problem is, it was obscured by the "acting" of Hayden Christensen. His delivery... hoo boy... But yeah, as to the children, the only real explanation the films gave for this was when Palpatine told Vader that only by exterminating every last Jedi in the Temple would he be strong enough with the Force to save his wife. I just took that hint and expanded upon it a bit. Glad y'all enjoyed this chapter; I'm having a hell of a lot of fun with this story! Thanks for reading!

auguy86

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES