Grayscale - A Whiteout Anthology 02: PlayTime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I figured we could 'smash' in-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Val rolled her eyes and turned back to Lily. "See? Such a sore loser."

"I mean, I'm not like offended or anything," Lily shrugged. "I just thought it was kinda funny."

"Funny, huh?" Weiss touched Lily's shoulder and squeezed. "So I guess you could say I make you giggle?"

Lily gasped, and then they felt the trigger take--

"Stop."

--hold? They shook their head. "Ugh, don't do that again. The rapid stuff makes me feel weird."

"Oh, shit. Sorry." Weiss rubbed her eyes and sighed. "I really should be more careful with stuff like that."

"Hey, you're still new to the whole 'domming for money' thing," Val said. "You didn't mean anything by it."

"Yeah," Lily added, "it's okay."

"That's nice of you to say," Weiss replied, "but I truly am sorry. You're my client, after all, and I shouldn't make you feel uncomfortable. Unless you're into that, of course."

Lily giggled -- genuinely this time. Huh, she really cares about making sure people feel happy. Even if she might mess up sometimes, her heart's in the right place. Maybe I can trust her a little more... "Hey, you know what?" they said. "Let's try some sexy stuff."

Weiss raised an eyebrow. "Are you implying it hasn't been sexy up until now?"

"I mean, I wanna use one of those toys you mentioned earlier."

"Ah, I see," Weiss chuckled. "Well, that changes things. Anything you had in mind?"

"I dunno! How about you choose for me?"

"Oh, that's a dangerous request, Lily." Weiss's eyes sparkled as she tapped her chin, eyeing Lily up and down, as if she were running calculations in her head about what to do with them. "But, I believe I can oblige."

She took Lily's hand and led them up the stairs, into the attic space. Lily's eyes went wide as they took everything in -- the RGB lighting, the huge bed, the massive TV and computer setup. "Oh, this is so cool!"

"I know it is." Weiss walked over to the shelf and picked up a magic wand, unspooling the cord wrapped around it. "Do you enjoy edging, Lily?"

"I-It's..."Lily felt their cheeks flush, memories of the times Magnolia denied them release flashing through their head. "...fun."

"Well, what I had in mind involves this bad boy--" Weiss gave the wand a little shake for emphasis "--and some... let's call it 'partially-self-enforced' denial. I give you a suggestion that your hand will pull the wand away right before you cum, and it will keep doing that until I give you permission. How does that sound?"

Lily gulped. Oh, boy.

* * *

It was around the sixth edge that Lily began to regret their decision. They desperately tried to push the wand back down onto their clit, but their hand was completely immovable. Then they had a few moments of reprieve, before it tilted back down to begin the process anew.

Weiss watched them from her chair, leaning forward, her hands clasped together, her eyes focused intently on every minute motion of Lily's body. She tried to look stoic and aloof, but even Lily could tell how turned on she was.

That is, when they weren't distracted by the pleasure coursing through them. It built and built, until--

"Gah!" Lily groaned as the wand pulled away once again. They didn't even try to fight it anymore; all they could manage was a pathetic, desperate whimper. "P-Please... no more..."

Weiss blinked rapidly, snapping themselves out of their transfixed gaze. "O-Okay. Lily, how are you feeling right now?"

Lily closed their eyes, gasping as the wand once again touched their clit. "I-I'm... god, please..."

"You need to be specific, Lily. Do you want to stop, or do you want to cum?"

"Cum!" Lily blurted out, more loudly than they meant to. "Please, please, need to cum, need..." They babbled some more, their mind unable to form anything coherent.

"Oh, that's adorable." Weiss stood up, sauntering over to Lily, her voice dripping with menace. "You think that's up to you? What a silly, stupid little thing you are." She grabbed the wand and yanked it out of Lily's hand, their iron grip suddenly melting.

"Nooo," Lily mewled.

"Tell me, slut. Why should I allow you to cum?"

Something about that didn't feel quite right. "Not a... slut..."

"You're not? Then why are you begging me to let you cum? Only a slut would make the kinds of noises you're making."

"N-No!" Lily sat up, panting. "Yellow!"

Weiss turned off the wand and set it on the floor. "Okay, let's pause," she said, her voice returning to normal. "Just take a minute, catch your breath, and we'll talk about the scene."

"It's... it's just a little thing, really." Lily ran their fingers through their hair. "I don't like being called a... a slut. I dunno, I just... it feels weird."

"Okay, well, is there something else you'd like me to call you?"

"Mistress always calls me 'plaything.'" Lily paused, then their eyes went wide. "I-I mean my wife! Wife, not... that other thing!"

Weiss laughed. "Oh, honey, you don't need to hide it around here! But, if you want to be a plaything, then that's what I'll call you."

Lily held their head in their hands. "Thanks... ugh, sorry, I feel so stupid now. I shouldn't have interrupted the scene for something like this..."

"No, it's okay." Weiss wrapped her arms around Lily and squeezed them tight. "My job is to make sure you have a good time, alright? If you need anything, no matter how small or silly it might seem, don't hesitate to ask."

"...Thanks." Lily returned the hug and sighed. "I do feel kinda bad, though."

"Well, I know one way to make yourself feel good." Weiss grinned and held up the wand.

"Wow, you have a joke for every occasion, huh?"

"And they're all terrible. So, ready to finish?"

Lily nodded, lying back down and getting comfortable. "Okay, I'm--"

Weiss didn't wait for them to finish their sentence before moving the wand over their clit, hooking her other arm around Lily's shoulders and holding them close as they shuddered and spasmed. "That's it, plaything," they whispered, "you're doing such a good job. No holding back now."

"Hhaahhh..." Lily gasped, rocking their head back, curling their toes as the pleasure surged through them. Their eyes rolled back into their head as they finally came, a blissful, dopey smile spreading across their face as they sagged limply into Weiss's arms.

"There we go." Weiss let them down gently, brushing a few strands of hair out of their face. "Now how did that feel, plaything?"

"Mmm... so good, Mistress..." Lily blinked, forcing themselves to think through the afterglow. "Uh, W-Weiss. Sorry, force of habit."

"Nothing to apologize for," Weiss replied. "Now, do you need any aftercare? I can get you some water, a nice warm blanket. I think we've got some cookies in the kitchen, too."

"That all sounds... really nice." Lily giggled softly. "But can we just, like, cuddle here for a while?"

Weiss stroked Lily's hair and smiled. "Yes, of course. But perhaps the bed would be a tad more comfortable than a towel on the floor?"

Lily touched her inner thigh sighed. "I'm such a mess, though..."

"Trust me, Lily, you're far from the first person to get cum on my sheets. C'mon, let's get you up." Weiss helped Lily to their feet, and they crawled onto the bed, sighing happily once they got comfortable.

"Gosh, this is a nice bed..." Lily mumbled.

"So I've been told." Weiss tossed her leather jacket onto her chair and laid down next to Lily. "So, big spoon or little spoon?"

Lily didn't say anything in response. Instead, they turned to their side and wrapped their arms around Weiss's midsection, pulling them in close.

"Guess it's big spoon," Weiss smirked, turning over and settling into a comfortable position.

After a few minutes, she heard quiet snoring from behind her. Weiss chuckled softly. "Damn, really tuckered them out, didn't I? Guess I'll give them some privacy for their nap..." She attempted to pry Lily's arms off her, but Lily tightened her grip and nuzzled Weiss's back. "Huh, guess that won't work... maybe Valerie could help me get free." She reached for her pocket, but couldn't find her phone. "Where did I..."

She looked over at the nightstand. There, next to a small wooden box, was her cell phone. She reached as far as she could, but couldn't even get close to it. "...Shit."

* * *

Lily opened their eyes groggily, taking a few moments to remember where they were. Wha... did I fall asleep? They patted the spot next to them. Weren't Weiss and I gonna cuddle? Where... They sat up slowly, feeling a slight draft down at their feet. There was a blanket laid on top of them, slightly fuzzy and warm. They got off the bed and wrapped themselves up in it, making their way downstairs.

Weiss and Val were lounging on the couch and noticed Lily descending the stairs. "Oh, hey," Val said, looking up from her Switch. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Lily replied, scratching their cheek and yawning. "Wow, I must've been more tired than I thought. The flight up here was kind of a nightmare, we didn't get in till after midnight."

"Ugh, yeah, that sucks," Val winced. "Well, at least you could get some sleep here. You were out for a couple hours."

"Sorry," Lily groaned, rubbing her eyes. "I didn't mean to pass out on you gals."

"If there's anything you should be sorry for, it's pinning me down in your sleep," Weiss chuckled. "Seriously, how are you so strong?"

Lily shrugged. "All I know is that I definitely wanna hit you up on that cookies offer from earlier."

Weiss smiled and tapped Val on the shoulder. "Valerie, dear, would you be so kind as to bring our guest some cookies?"

"Can't," Val muttered, "I'm trying to royally mess up this Arzuros."

"The game can wait, love." Weiss winked at Lily before leaning over and whispering something in Val's ear. Val's eyes went lidded as her head drooped to the side. "Now, go bring Lily their cookies."

"Yes, Madame," Val murmured. She left the Switch on the couch and walked over to the door behind the bar, opening it and going into the kitchen.

"Whoa," Lily giggled. They sat down where Val was previously, picking up the Switch and pausing Val's game for her. Out of morbid curiosity, they went to the home screen and scrolled through the list of games she had installed. Their eyes widened when they saw one game in particular. "Holy crap! You've got Pokkén!"

"Oh, do you play that one?" Weiss asked. "I dabbled in it a while back."

"Hell yeah, I play it!" Lily grinned. "I've even won a few tournaments!"

Weiss whistled appreciatively. "Impressive. Never made a pro fighting game player cum until they passed out before." As Val returned with a small jar of cookies, Weiss got a funny look on her face. "I've got an idea."

"Hm?" Lily asked, their mouth full of cookies.

"I'd like to modify the gi-- er, laughing trigger I installed earlier. Instead of a simple on/off switch, it would start small and build gradually. Consider it a handicap as we play our set."

"Our set?" Lily looked down at the Switch and smiled. "Oh, hell yeah!"

"Apologies, Valerie," Weiss said, kissing the still-entranced Val on the cheek, "but your dinosaur hunting quest will have to wait a while longer. Lily and I are going to play a game. Wake up when you feel comfortable."

As Weiss and Lily made their way back upstairs, Val mumbled to herself, "They're... not dinosaurs..."

* * *

"And wide awake! How do you feel?"

Lily rubbed their eyes and smiled. "Great! So, ready to get your butt kicked?"

Weiss chuckled and handed Lily a controller. "Well, you'll certainly win a few rounds, I'm sure. But, eventually, I think you'll find that you'd rather giggle than play."

"Oh!" Lily gasped, feeling a subtle wave of euphoria pass over them. "H-Hey, that's not fair! We haven't even started playing yet!"

"Eh, you'll manage. Now hurry up and choose your character."

Wow, she really is a sore loser... Lily shrugged. Whatever. Even if she messes with my head, I won't lose!

The first match was over in mere moments. Lily wiped the floor with Weiss, who barely even managed to get a hit in. Then, while they waited for the next match to load, Weiss used Lily's new trigger a couple times. Yet even though Lily could now feel their mind clouding ever so slightly, they still easily defeated the other woman.

This went on for quite a while. Each round, Lily would utterly crush Weiss, but make just a few more errors; then, Weiss would dull Lily's mind more and more, make them giggle more and more. Yet no matter how much Weiss used the trigger, she could never beat Lily. Even though Lily was by then barely able to string a few words together through their constant giggling, their skills were barely affected, like it was something instinctual that couldn't be altered.

After their sixth match, and her sixth failure, Weiss threw her controller to the floor in frustration. "God dammit! Why can't I beat you?"

"Um... 'cause I'm, like, good!" Lily giggled, not even registering Weiss's annoyance through their hypnotically-induced elation.

"Everything okay up there?" Val asked from the lower floor.

Weiss rubbed her temples and groaned. "Yeah, just..." She paused, a wicked idea forming in her mind. "Actually, could you come up here a second?" She got up and picked her jacket up off her chair, fishing through her pockets until she found what she was looking for. "Oh, Lily!" she said in a sing-song. "Mind looking up for me?"

Lily's giggles slowed to a stop as their eyes followed the red crystal back and forth. Back and forth. Back... and... fo--

Snap!

Lily blinked. Then they giggled. "Like, huh? What was that?"

"I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about," Weiss smirked. "Now, let's do one more match, okay?"

"Sure!" Lily picked their controller back up and stared at the screen. Soon, they had Weiss right where they wanted them, but right as they were about to attack, they felt... something. They looked down, but saw nothing. And yet... They stifled a moan as the phantom sensation massaged their breasts. "Gguuhh... wha..."

"Careful, now," Weiss chuckled, pinning Lily's character against the wall and, finally, winning a round. "You don't want to lose, do you?"

"Huh?" Lily blinked. Game! Can't lose... They gripped the controller tighter, determined to... to...

The controller fell to the floor. Lily rocked their head back as the hands moved down to her stomach, petting them like they were a cat. They almost felt like meowing, which made them giggle, which made them giggle even more. Everything felt so good, so simple, so--

"And that's the match!" Weiss turned to face Lily. "I thought you were supposed to be a pro?"

Lily looked back at the screen, dumbfounded. "I... lost?" They shook their head, trying desperately to clear their thoughts. "But... how..."

"Aw, poor thing." Weiss cupped Lily's cheek. "Release."

All at once, Lily's mind returned to them. They looked behind them to see a very dazed Val standing at attention. "When did she get... wait... the hands!"

"Oh, you're clever." Weiss grinned like a hyena. "I'm glad the negative hallucination suggestion worked, that's the one thing Valerie still struggles with."

Lily pouted at Weiss. "You cheated!"

"Yes, I did." Weiss leaned in and stared into their eyes. "But why get mad, when... you can just giggle?"

* * *

"Stop."

Lily opened their eyes and gasped. "Magnolia!" they beamed. "You're back!"

Magnolia pushed up her glasses, a slight sneer visible as she looked around the room. "Yes, I am. The conference was even more intolerable than I thought it would be. You would have hated it. I assume your playdate was fun, at least?"

"Oh, yeah!" Lily nodded. They turned and saw Weiss and Val standing behind Magnolia. "These two are so good!"

"And you behaved yourself, yes?"

"Lily was wonderful," Val said. "Your wife is such a sweetheart!"

"My... wife." Magnolia turned to Lily and raised an eyebrow. "Well, I'm glad you showed my wife a good time."

Lily buried their face in their hands. Ugh, she's never gonna let me live this down...

"You're quite welcome," Weiss replied. "Now, uh, Magnolia, was it? About my payment..."

"Already sent to your account," Magnolia said. "And, friendly bit of advice? You should be sending invoices, not just asking people to send money. Helps you keep track of everything."

"Well, you'd know all about that, I'm sure." Weiss looked Magnolia up and down. "You must be pretty rich to pay me this much. What exactly do you do for a living?"

"That's none of your business," Magnolia replied tersely. "But, if Lily enjoyed their time here as much as they say they did, then we'll have to hire you again next time we're in town. Who knows? A few more of these sessions, and you might be able to afford a place that's less... seedy."

Weiss opened her mouth to speak, but Lily interrupted her. "Hey, I like this place!"

Magnolia glared at Lily, and they felt their words die in their throat. "You do?"

"I-It's... cozy," Lily stammered. "And... she's got Pokkén..."

"What the hell is your problem?" Weiss asked. "What, is my place not good enough for you? Too cheap for your elegant sensibilities?"

"It's not that it's cheap," Magnolia replied. "I'm sure it was quite a lot of money, for someone of your means."

"We'd be glad to have Lily again!" Val interjected, stamping on Weiss's foot before she could say anything else. "But you two should probably head out, they told us about how exhausting the flight was!"

Magnolia smirked, clearly enjoying how frustrated she was making Weiss. "Yes, we'll need a good night's sleep. Come along now, wife."

She took Lily's hand and dragged them out of the bar, Lily barely able to wave goodbye before they were back outside. "Honestly," Magnolia scoffed, "if I knew Weiss lived in a place like this, I never would have hired her. And you, defending her..." She shook her head. "But you did enjoy yourself, didn't you?"

"Oh, it was wonderful," Lily sighed. "I'm almost sad I have to go. Um... you're not, like, mad about me calling you my wife, are you?"

Magnolia laughed. "Oh, Lily, I think it's adorable." The driver opened the car door for the two of them. She motioned towards the open door. "After you, wife."

Lily blushed as they got in the car.

"By the way," Magnolia said, sitting next to Lily, "Weiss did tell me something that might make tomorrow a tad more entertaining."

"What is it?"

"That you just love to giggle."

Lily's eyes went wide. "Oh, no..."

"Oh, my darling, ditzy, stupid wife," Magnolia smiled, kissing them on the forehead, "you are so screwed."

As the car drove away, Lily felt their mind cloud, and giggle after giggle escaped their lips. By the time they arrived back at the hotel, it was all they could manage to dangle off Magnolia's arm, floating through the lobby on a fluffy cloud.

It was only when they got back to the room that Magnolia finally turned off the trigger, smiling smugly at Lily as they plopped on the bed. "I may need to tone it down slightly, but I think we'd both enjoy tomorrow more with your mind dulled. Don't you agree, wife?"

Lily nodded, feeling blood rushing to their cheeks.

"Very good." Magnolia crawled over to them and hugged them tightly, gently scratching their sides. "You remember this one, don't you?"

"Mmm..." Lily yawned and nuzzled Magnolia's cheek. "Makes me... sleepy."

"We've got a big day tomorrow, you and I." Magnolia stroked Lily's hair until they fell asleep. "Just rest now. I'll think for both of us."


12