Emma Snowe - Candy Striper Ch. 01

Story Info
A young Emma Snowe volunteers at a hospital.
3.4k words
4.52
20.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
315 Followers

It's so strange seeing Emma Snowe's name popping up here. I suppose it was inevitable. I wonder how many others have fallen under her spell over the years and have their own stories to tell.

I knew her years ago when I doing my residency at M______ Hospital. She'd been volunteering there as candy striper while she was in college and was very popular with the staff and patients. Everyone was shocked she wasn't going into medicine. She had such a lovely and sweet demeanor about her. I mean, she cared about everyone she met. Patients, doctors, nurses, support staff...it didn't matter where you were in the hierarchy of the place, she made you feel loved and important. Actually, now that I think about it I guess she did go into medicine, if you think about the hospitals she's constructed over the years.

So for those of you who don't know, a candy striper is an old-timey term for volunteers at the hospital. Traditionally it was young women who wore candy-striped uniforms, hence the term. Emma almost always wore the same outfit, or variations of it. All in white, like a '50s era nurse but with a twist. White boots, white skirt, white blouse. Sometimes a white jacket. Maybe some silver jewelry. Oh, and a white cape that was clasped with a silver chain. Different capes actually. Sometimes a short half-cape, other times a long floor length affair that flowed behind her. Something light in the warmer months and then often a fur-lined number during the winter. It was...shocking...and fascinating. You look at woman like that and you think she must be filled with ego, but she wasn't. She was humble. Demure. And keep in mind, Emma's not a small woman. She's tall. Maybe six foot? And...well...thick, I guess. Not fat really, just thick. Big breasts. Wide hips and thick legs. Strong hands and muscled arms. But with gentlest face. Soft and round. And those crazy eyes! One blue, one green. It's hard to keep your gaze leveled at them. Plus her silver hair. It gave her an aura of maturity even at such a young age.

I asked her once why she dressed all in white like that.

"A few reasons." she replied. "One: When you see me coming, you know it's me, instantly, and then all those feelings you might associate with me, just rush into you, you know. Like if you saw Superman. You'd have an instant reaction. Two: When I was younger I hated making decisions about what to wear, so I decided with one thing and stuck with it. And three: People are less inclined to invite me to their weddings."

"Really?" I said.

She laughed. "No, I have like one non-white outfit I own just for weddings. Though I always enjoy the uncomfortable conversation when the bride has to ask me to not wear white at her wedding." She paused and ran her hands down the sides of her cape.. "Plus, and I know this sounds crazy...but I kind of like thinking of myself as a super-hero. I mean, I know it's childish, but when I was kid, I thought being a costumed hero was a real possible career path. When I put this on...it makes me want to to do good things."

"Well I think that's very admirable." I said. "Better than being a super-villain I suppose."

She looked very serious for a moment.

"I imagine there is a version of me that is a villain. Maybe that's why I try to do good things. To balance out the bad stuff the evil version of me does, or wants to do."

A beat. And then.

"But enough pontificating dear doctor!" She took me suddenly by the arm and turned us around. "On to rounds! What's happening in pediatrics today!?"

I feel guilty when I admit her touch, her closeness, gives my heart a jolt. And if I am being completely honest in this accounting, she made my pussy throb. It was exciting to be near her. To feel her joy, her love...even if it wasn't directed towards me. Now I have to state here, that in my mid 20's I was still very much into the heterosexual lifestyle. Not even a closeted bi-sexual. I mean, looking back on it now, sure, all the signs were there, but I didn't see it. I suppose growing up in a very traditional Indian household it never really was something on my radar. From early on my path was laid out. Good college, Med school, become a doctor, and sometime in that mix marry a wealthy Brahmin. Not arranged though. Though my parents had often suggested it though, setting me up with nice Indian men they knew. I suppose my resistance had been worn down as at the time I was living with a lovely young Indian man. He talked about marriage but I wasn't so sure.

Anyway, back to Emma. She'd be at the hospital a few times a week since she was still in school. A lot of times she'd spend time with patients, talking to them, reading to them, perhaps playing games with them. Sometimes she'd just sit with them a watch TV with them. Other times she'd bring in her guitar and get a sing-along going in the pediatrics, or play soft classical melodies in the background. She also knew a ton of music from 1930s and 1940s. The elderly patients loved to hear her play and often, to my surprise they'd know all the words.

"Selecting a song is easy," she told me once. "I check their age on the chart, calculate the year they graduated high-school and play something from that year."

She was also adept at magic. Nothing too flashy. Card and coin tricks. Some rope stuff. Kids loved her magic.

So one day I'm working with this young patient. Eighteen-year-old boy, broke his leg doing stupid kid stuff. And he was really uncomfortable. Restless, kind of bored, uncomfortable having his leg up, missing his friends.... Just having a real unpleasant time. So I asked Emma if she could maybe entertain him, or do something to get his mind off his problems.

So she pulls out this deck of cards, and says to me, "Watch this." And then she gave me a wink. I had other patients to see, but I was really curious but what she was going to do.

So she sat down next to Bobby (not his real name) and introduced herself. Like I said, Emma is fascinating to look at. Her outfit, her presence. People are just drawn to her. Plus, what eighteen-year-old boy wouldn't love the attention of this beautiful girl.

Then she asked if he would like to a play a little game. He agreed though I'm sure it was just so he could spend time with Emma.

So she shows him this card deck and explains to him the rules of the game. On each card is a simple task. If the task is written black you have to do the task. If the task is written red, you have to the opposite of the task. She ran though some examples with him slowly. She pulled a card off the top of the deck and showed it to him. She said: "Make a fist!" And I guess the card was black because that's what he did. "Very good." she said. "I'll bet you've played this game Let's try another."

She pulled another card of the deck. She said, "Raise your right hand in the air!" And he did. Another black card.

Next card. "Lower your right hand!" And he started to, but then he stopped, catching himself. Red card.

"Ehhh! Remember, red card means do the opposite! So what's the opposite of lowering your right hand?"

"Leaving it up?" he asked.

"Yes, that would work." she replied. "Let's try a few more."

She ran through another few cards. This time he got each one perfect. I'd watch him react, or not react as she called each one.

"Point your finger at the window!"

"Tug your left earlobe!"

Then she began to run through the cards faster, speeding up after each card.

"Touch your nose!" He did.

"Put your hands on your head!" He didn't.

"Point at me!" He pointed elsewhere.

"Make a sound like a monkey!" He made some monkey sounds.

"Bark like a dog!" He went, "woof woof"! She turned the next card even faster!

"Put your left hand around your right wrist!"

I could see the moments hesitation as he was both trying to figure out which was his left hand, and if he should follow the command or not. But before he had a chance to figure it out, Emma turned another card and put it right in front of his eyes.

"Sleep!" she commanded. And I saw a momentarily look of confusion wash over his face just as he slumped back on his pillow with his eyes closed. I couldn't believe what I'd just witnessed.

Emma picked up her cards and quietly stood up.

"That should keep him comfortable for a while." she said to me.

And when she looked at me, there was a moment's hesitation, and I think she knew by looking at the expression on my face.

"Where....where did you learn that?" I asked. I was in utter shock at what I'd just witnessed.

She idly shuffled the cards in her hands as we left Bobby's room and headed down the hallway. "A technique I developed in college." She fanned through the deck and showed me the 'Left hand around your right wrist'. It was written in green. "You see by not being either red nor black, the subject's mind is at a loss at what to do. Follow the command or not follow it. Plus it's a rather complicated task as well. A mini-dilemma. And in that moment of confusion, the subject's mind is trying to figure out what to do. By stepping in during that confusion and presenting the mind with an easy task to follow, written in black instruction,"

She gave me the 'Sleep' card. For the briefest of moments I imagined what it would be like to close my eyes and give way to the command. She continued.

"The subject's mind will eagerly accept the suggestion, a relief to the anxiety and ambiguity the previous card had presented. This trick has never failed to hypnotize a subject."

I felt my mouth go dry. I had so many questions for her. I was feeling a bit flush.

"Do...do you hypnotize many people?"

She smirked. She knew. She knew my secret. "Oh....I have hypnotized my fair share. At parties. Friends. Lovers." She leaned in close to me. Towering over me. "And if I might tell you in confidence....it turns me on."

Oh God. She knew. I wondered if she could smell my arousal. I could feel my panties growing even more damp. I was afraid to look down, lest I see a wet spot on my crouch.

So I'm sure you've guessed by now, yes, I have a serious hypno-fetish. I mean back then, it wasn't really a thing. The internet was pretty young and hypno-porn didn't flourish the way it does today. It was just something I used to fantasize about. I grew up watching movies and tv shows about people getting hypnotized and I would get very excited about this. When I masturbated I would often imagine scenarios where I was hypnotized. Sometimes I'd imagine myself at a stage show where I'd accidentally fall under they hypnotist spell and be forced to embarrassing and sexual things in front of an audience. Other times I'd imagine I would be captured by space aliens and they would hypnotize me and a very handsome man (or men!) to have sex for their breeding experiments. I'd imagine we'd try to resist, but our bodies would be under their hypnotic control and we would be their playthings while they watched. Frequently when I had sex with Raj, I'd pretend that he was a stranger who'd hypnotized me into becoming his obedient sex toy. That fantasy always got me off.

And now here I was, face-to-face with someone who could not only hypnotize people, but might have a kink for it as well. I could not imagine that she would ever be interested in me, sexually. I'm almost a foot shorter than her, and thick like her, but not in the good way. Boobs, butt and belly..and they all squish. Plus she's so fair skinned and I'm so dark. I'm her opposite. There's no way she's into girls. I mean, look at her! She's pure man-bait! I remember one time she was playing chess with this older patient. And after she left, he had an enormous erection! A 70 year old man! And then of course. I'm not into girls. Well I didn't think I was into girls. I mean, girls are nice and pleasant to look at, but I couldn't ever see myself kissing one or touching them. I mean, sometimes I fantasized it, but everyone does that right?

I guess I had been standing there for some time, but eventually she said to me, "So have you ever been hypnotized?"

I looked up her. I knew what the next question was going to be and I knew what my answer would be. "N...no."

She smiled wickedly. "Would you like to be?"

"Yes...."

She opened the door. I just now realized she'd guided me to the on-call room, where doctors can catch up on sleep but remain in the hospital.

She sat me down on the bed and pulled up a chair. She hiked up her skirt so she could comfortably get close to me. My legs were between hers and she placed her hands on my knees. My heart was racing a mile a minute. I couldn't believe this was happening. She took my wrists in her hands. I felt her fingers curl around my pulse. There was no hiding it now.

"I want you to relax, Rho."

It was weird hearing her call me by first name. Every other time she'd called me Dr. S______. It was a little unsettling, but also kind of exciting.

"I'm sorry..."I apologized. "I'm kind of nervous."

"There's nothing to be nervous about." and then. "and there's nothing to be ashamed about." She held my wrists tighter. "I used to be ashamed of my desires and fantasies....but then I embraced them and I found like-minded people I could share them with. Rare kindred-souls." Her arms began to work their way up my arms, gently massaging the muscles.

"Yes..."she said. "I can feel you starting to relax. I feel your muscles getting looser...getting limp." She was right. I was starting to feel that way. Now she was at my elbows making her way up the sides of arms, gently kneading the muscles there.

All this time I was just staring at her, and she at me, with those beautiful heterochromatic eyes. Such a rare mutation.

"I want you to just stare at one eye at a time. Focus on the eye I tell you to. Blank out everything else in the room except for the eye I tell you." She kneaded my right arm. "Look at blue eye." Her blue eye was the left one, which corresponded to the arm she was massaging. "Good keep looking and feel your body getting heavy and lazy."

Then she said. "Look at my green eye." She began massaging the other arm, which corresponded with that eye. "Good...stare deeply and feel blissful relaxation spreading throughout your body. Every time you switch eyes you'll feel more lazy and heavy, restful, and peaceful."

"Blue eye." she switched arms again.

"Green eye." and she switched again. Each time I changed my gaze I felt that lethargy sweep over my body.

"Blue eye." Switch.

"Green eye." Switch.

And then she got me. "Green eye," she said. And she switched arms And I felt it. I felt what Bobby must have felt. That moment's hesitation. I started to switch eyes, but then realized she'd said "Green eye" yet she had switched massaging the other arm. And in that moment's hesitation she got me. One hand swiftly moved in front of face. She snapped her fingers and commanded me, "Sleep!' At the same time her other hand had moved behind my head and felt a sharp thud at the base of my skull. I was barely aware of these things and I vaguely remember everything just going dark at that point. Just a wave of darkness and unconsciousness. I sort of recall my head drooping and being cushioned by her large breasts....

And then I was awake. Have you ever been under heavy general anesthesia? It's very different than sleep. When you sleep and awaken, theres a sense that time has passed. But with anesthesia waking up feels like no time has passed at all. That's how coming out of hypnosis felt. Like no time had time had passed. I had no memory of even falling under hypnosis. Like we'd been playing her blue eye-green eye game and then I was just lying here on the on-call bed. She was sitting at the end of the bed watching me, which was weird because someone was massaging my breasts and pussy. I looked down and was shocked to see it was me!

Somehow, my scrubs top had been pulled up, and bottoms had been pulled down, and I was busy masturbating. I moaned involuntarily. I tried to stop myself...this was so embarrassing masturbating in front of this girl, but I couldn't stop. My hands moved on their own, as much as I tried to get them to stop. I've never masturbated in front of anyone before not even my boyfriend!

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't look at me! I can't stop myself!" I tried to muster all my will to get my hands to obey me, but they would not. It was if they were someone else's hands. They just kept rubbing and kneading it was making me feel so incredibly good. I felt myself approaching an orgasm.

Emma put a tender hand on my foot and smiled wickedly. "As you wish....freeze."

And just like that my hands froze. One hand squeezing my breast and the other buried three fingers in my pussy.

"Oh God...no....no...."I was so close to coming. My mind was torn between my need to come and the shame of masturbating in front of this beautiful woman.

"Please..."I begged her.

"Please what?" She said, some what cruelly.

"Please...please let me come."

She just stared at me and smiled.

"Please! I am begging you!"

"Who's my hypnotized slave Rho?"

"Me! I am! Please...please...please let me come!"

"Will you obey me? Will you do anything I say?"

"Yes! Yes! Please!"

She hesitated a moment, then said, "Unfreeze."

My hands resumed their rubbing a frantic pace and I felt that spark and an orgasm like nothing I'd ever experienced. It was like the first time I had ever come. I saw stars. I moaned and grunted like an animal. I couldn't restrain myself...it felt so...so free...and then as I came down I felt this heavy wave of lethargy sweep over me. Like someone had drugged me. Just unable to keep my eyes open. I wanted to say something but consciousness just got away from me...

"...5...and awake" Emma snapped her fingers. I had that coming-out-of-anesthesia feeling again. I was standing. My hair was wet. I noticed I was wearing a fresh pair of scrubs. Emma's hair was wet. Had we showered together? Had she cleaned me? I imagined myself standing under the water like a sleepwalker as Emma soaped and washed my body. I felt my panties getting wet again.

"I think you're still on-call doctor." she said, grinning like Cheshire cat. And she ushered me out of the room.

The world looked different. Like something had changed. Like I'd walked through a magic door and entered a different dimension.

"Remember when I said there was a super-villain in me?" Emma leaned down and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. "This is her. This is part of me I balance out with good deeds. Thank you for letting her come out to play with you. We shall do this again sometime, I promise." And I watched her walk down the hallway, her white cape sashaying back and forth as she went.

And that's the story of how Emma Snowe awakened this hypno-fetishist. There's more to tell of course, including our recent reconnection. But these are tales for another day.

GlassO
GlassO
315 Followers