Grayscale's Sweet Submission

Story Info
Grayscale submits to the twins...
2k words
4
9.5k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Sweet Submission

"What..."

Grayscale blinked, the small, grey goat looking down at the Arctic fox on her knees, Kylie's muzzle coyly tilted even as her pointed ears slipped back submissively. When he'd been invited over, dressed in his casual street clothes still (passable as a respected citizen), he'd expected the usual fun with the kinky twins but not quite to find Kylie on her knees as soon as he opened the door, naked from head to toe. Swallowing hard, he shook his head, floppy ears bumping lightly off the sides of his own head.

"What's the matter?" She murmured, even keeping her bright blue eyes downcast. "Don't you want to play?"

A heated thrill surged through him, flaring up from the core of his being and, in the heat of the moment, it could have been very easy for him to turn everything on his head and take control - at least in the sanctity and fantasy of his own mind. He never had the chance, however, to see if he'd really be capable of stepping up to the plate in that regard - or even if he'd enjoy it himself - as the door to the living room, which he'd become very comfortable with in his fun times with both twins, swung open, revealing the second twin: Kyle.

The spitting image of his sister in male form, the Arctic fox held the poise of an older brother, calm and in control and just as naked as his vixen sister. Kylie's ears perked as he stepped up beside her but there was not a single ounce of submission in his stance, the fox ever so slightly braced as he laid a possessive paw atop his sister's head.

Without seeming to think or blink for even a fraction of a second, she leaned into his touch with a low, warm murr. It helped, just a little, that he held a riding crop in one paw, almost as if he had been playing with it beforehand. Grayscale resisted the burning urge to lean around Kylie to see if her backside was raw from a beating, although he had to admit that there was a distinct scent of sex in the air (it seemed to waft luxuriously around the twins wherever they went) as if they had actually been having a little fun before he'd arrived. It most certainly would not have been unlike them.

"Kyle?" The goat spluttered, fumbling with his words as he fought to get them out before his wavering nerve completely failed him. "Just what... Are you..."

But it was nothing like that, only a new nuance of their relationship as the fox's eyes narrowed and he latched onto Grayscale's T-shirt, yanking him off his hooves and down to his knees with a thunk in the blink of an eye. It all happened so fast but everything just seemed to slot into place from his lower vantage point, settling more comfortable now that he was back where he 'belonged', nose tipping down submissively. Grayscale quivered, Kylie's tail flicking out to brush sensually against his side, but he had never been meant to be above her to begin with.

Slowly, a chuckle built in the back of Kyle's throat, the fox's lips stretching into a lazy grin as he caught on to just what the goat, however momentarily, had thought.

"Oh, Goatie," he said, petting him softly but affectionately between his floppy ears and small horns as he stepped forward, lazily passing a riding crop from paw to paw. "You didn't really think you were higher up the pecking order, did you?"

"Not tonight," he said, the smile pulling at his lips softening his tone just enough for a little of the tension to slip from the goat's shoulders. "But maybe next time. I think that may just be a little too much for you right now, hm?"

It wasn't a question that Grayscale needed to answer but he parted his lips all the same, words striving to spill forth even as he fumbled them and wished, actually, to see just how far the fox would be willing to go with him.

Maybe it wouldn't be too much.

"No..." Grayscale murmured, relaxing at the use of his nickname, only for his closest of friends and partners to use. "No, I didn't..."

Yet he didn't need to say anything: he knew where he was and what his place was. It was far better to have Kyle's paw closing around his horn, dragging him lightly into the living room where the lights had all been dimmed, softly seductive music playing with a driving, throbbing beat that came upon him like the pulse of a male's pounding thrusts. It was too easy to allow Kyle to order Kylie to strip him, his sister sweetly submissive even to him, and easier still to allow his muzzle to be dragged down over Kyle's hard shaft, engulfing the pole in one swallow.

"There now... Isn't that better?"

Kyle's voice washed over him and the goat whimpered, pressed up against Kylie as she nuzzled in, whining cutely and wagging her tail as if to ask for something without the words that they all knew she had. As it was, Grayscale barely had a taste of the fox's cock before he was hauled back, another muzzle swapping in to lap over and tease her brother's cock as Grayscale was displaced to lick his balls. Not that he minded being passed back and forth like a toy to be enjoyed, tongue flickering out to stroke and caress in the best way he knew how.

But he could not ignore the suck and slurp of Kylie gulping down her brother's cock, the female twin's eyes rolling back into her skull as she forced herself right up to her limit. It was as if a sort of fervour had overcome her, her paws on his thighs as she pressed down and down and down, trying to even pull the weight of her own body into the motion. It was as if she had to suck him, had to take everything he had to offer, the goat, for once, an afterthought to their joint fun.

"You're so eager!"

Kyle's hiss came out a little louder and more rushed than anyone who didn't know him may have noticed but even the goat realised as his horn was clasped and he was pulled (or rather guided) back to his hooves. The fox's lips claimed his and Grayscale allowed his mouth to be blissfully dominated, moaning wantonly into his muzzle as his tongue was pushed back, Kyle taking every liberty in exploring his mouth with the passion of one out to enjoy himself completely and utterly. It was, after all, the luxury of the dominant partner to experience every last pleasure his or her submissives had on offer.

His sister, however, seemed particularly keen to show him just what she could do for him, moaning like a whore as she sucked his cock deep into her muzzle, tongue pressed up to the underside for that added bit of stimulation that would push him closer and closer to the edge. Of course, she knew which buttons of her brothers that she could push and push, driving him on to sweet release, although that wasn't something that Kyle was quite ready for, wanting to enjoy the bliss of both of their muzzles for just a little longer.

"I think you've earned a little reward, sis..."

Kylie yapped happily, tail wagging and wagging as her brother kissed her deeply, their tongues tangling together in the fashion of long-time lovers. They only revealed their relationship to those that they knew would not judge them but there was something sweeter and warmer about their intimacy than the sense of a couple who were only dating for some kind of convenience, everything coming together for them in the world of power play better than anyone in the know could ever have imagined.

He laid his sister back on the rug with a lover's touch, his cock hard and ready for her dripping snatch - thanks to the joint attention of his sweet submissive 'pets', that was. But Kyle didn't need to waste time in lining his cock up with her sweet snatch, driving into her with a feral grunt that reverberated throughout the room. Their plaything had been pushed aside in the bustle but the vixen still took note of him, flinging out her paw to cling to Grayscale's as if for a lifeline in the storm, anchoring her in place as she howled, her brother pushing her legs up over his shoulders just to get in even deeper. Yet the fox was not about to let his sister not get her dues either, snapping his fingers imperiously as the transfixed, captivated goat jumped, guiltily flopping his ears down.

"Someone's distracted..."

He drove into his sister, claiming her in smooth strokes that shook the core of her being. It didn't stop him, however, from establishing his control in the heat of the moment, a gleam of saliva coating the edge of his lips.

"Make sure she gets her reward too, goat," Kyle murmured, giving him a hard look that most certainly was not to be argued with. "Get your muzzle in there, nice and firm with your tongue now..."

He gave the goat step-by-step instructions as if he needed the additional direction, mocking in his humiliation of him, although Grayscale hardly noticed. Diving into the join of their bodies, he threw himself with noticeable enthusiasm into the nuance of his role, lapping and suckling on her clit even as her brother hitched her legs up over her shoulders, driving into her with long, slow, smooth strokes that made her quiver with each and every thrust. And he could draw out a thrust for longer than anyone could have expected, giving Grayscale plenty of opportunity to tease her to climax, even nuzzling his soft, slightly moist nose up her belly to her chest where he took each nipple between his lips in turn, kissing and suckling to his heart's content.

It was heaven or, if not quite there, pretty damn close to heaven. Grayscale moaned, not even minding that his cock was hard and he was otherwise left out of the fun. That was part and parcel of the deal when one was on the bottom and his cute little tail would be tugged up and his hole abused soon enough; the twins, after all, were insatiable. The slam of Kyle's cock disappearing into her drove Grayscale on, diving back to her clit as he suckled and drew it into his mouth, lashing it over and over again with the tip of his tongue until the vixen erupted in a screech of orgasm.

Of course, with her juices gushing around his cock, a slick deluge, it was hardly any seconds at all afterwards that Kyle followed suit, controlling even his own body as he allowed himself over the edge with a guttural grunt that seemed to reverberate firmly through his body. The fox hunched over his sister, pushing her legs up closer to her chest as he pinned her in place, letting the sharp, fervent strokes of his cock carry them through ecstasy to what they'd both so desperately needed with the help of their little goat.

There but not forgotten, Grayscale smiled hazily, half in a daze of relaxation as his cock throbbed and drooled pre-cum, wanting his own release and yet finding himself content in the climaxes of his dominants. He may have been at the bottom of their little pack (although they were not wolves by far!) but it was the right place to be as he nestled in close and bathed Kyle's balls with soft laps of his tongue, teasing the join between their bodies as the vixen trembled, just a little too oversensitive in the moments after the explosion of pleasure itself.

And when two muzzles descended on his cock, bringing him to the orgasm his body had been craving all along, he knew that he was right where he supposed to be.

Somewhere close to heaven in the chain of power play.