Three Days

Story Info
Mom gains satisfaction as she home tutors her son in sex.
1.3k words
3.79
50.1k
44
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day One

Mom watched her nineteen-year-old son walking home from the bus stop. It was the first day on his new job. Finally, he had a job that offered him a better future than minimum wages. He was now a bank teller.

"How was your first day on the job," she asked.

"It was wonderful. Personnel assigned me to the South End Branch Office and the assistant manager Alice Jones is training me to be a teller. I'm the only guy in that branch office and there are four women there, counting Alice."

"Is Alice nice to work with?"

"Oh, yeah and she's got nice boobs. I'd like to see them some day."

Shocked by his words, Mom realized that sending her only child to an all-boys school for all his life probably made him deficient in his relationship with women.

She thought, "Maybe, I should offer him some sex education."

Mom had given birth to Johnny when she was only twenty. Her married lover chose not to leave his wife for her but did send child support faithfully. Between child support and the money that she earned running a day care, she and Johnny got by financially. Being a busy, unwed mother limited her dating opportunities and she never married. Now, she suddenly realized she had to provide some sex education to her son.

Johnny continued to describe the physical attributes of his mentor Alice. As he spoke, Mom noticed a bulge sprouting up in his trousers. She patted it. The patting startled Johnny.

Mom spoke. "I know you jerk-off almost every night, Johnny. I see the stains you leave on the pillow case and on your pajamas. Would you like me to help you jerk-off?"

"What are you talking about, Mom? What do you know about my jerking-off? Why do you want to help me?"

"I want to help you because I love you. I can teach you how women help men jerk-off. You might enjoy it more than fucking a pillow. I don't want you trying to make any sexual advances on the women you work with. I would enjoy teaching you more about sex because I want you, my son, to learn to enjoy it."

She thought, but didn't say, "I haven't got laid for more than ten years and I would like a good fuck. Maybe a young buck like Johnny can give me what I need."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Come over here and take that big thing our of your trousers.

"Do you mean you want to see my hard-on."

"Yes."

"When I showed it to the teacher in school, he told me to put that ugly thing away and don't ever show it to anybody."

"Well, I don't think it's ugly and I want to see it and play with it"

Johnny dropped his trousers to the floor and proudly showed his erection to his mother.

"My, how beautiful that is, Johnny. It's something to be proud of but you mustn't show it to anyone except your mother and your wife. It is so precious that you have to keep it secret from everyone except me and your wife when you get married. Okay, Johnny?"

"Then why did my teacher say it was ugly?"

"Because he didn't know how to tell you that it was something special that you should keep secret."

Mom took Johnny's penis in her hand. "You relieve your tension by rubbing against your pillow. I am going to relieve your tension by rubbing your dick with my hand."

"Okay, Mom."

A couple of gentle strokes and Johnny's semen leaped onto Mom's skirt.

"Now, are you more comfortable, Johnny," Mom asked.

"That felt good, Mom. Can we do it again tomorrow?"

Day Two

On his second day at work, one of his high school classmates came to his teller's window. When she bent over to sign her name, he noticed her ample breasts.

"I wanted to see more of her tits, um, breasts," he said to his mother, "but she didn't have to bend over again."

"It's okay if you use the word tits, Johnny. The word doesn't offend me. A woman's breasts are used for more than feeding babies. Women use both their tits and their ass to attract men. I'm glad that you noticed them enough to talk to me about them."

"Yeah, and they made my dick start to get hard but she was done quickly and a grubby old man was next in line."

"Have you ever seen a bare breasted woman," Mom asked.

"I've seen lots of 'em in magazines but none in real life."

"Would you like to see me bare breasted?"

"That would be nice."

Mom removed her blouse. Johnny's eyes lighted up at the sight of her bra-covered breasts. Johnny's dick notified him that it was stiffening. Mom removed her bra.

"Wow! You're giving me a hard-on, Mom,"

"That's one good use for breasts. Would you like me to give you another hand job?"

"Yes."

"Take your pants off."

Johnny removed his trousers and shorts. Mom took his scrotum in one hand and his penis in the other hand and pumped slowly. She kissed and licked the tip of his dick, something she hadn't done yesterday when she gave him his first hand job.

Slowly but steadily she increased her speed as she pumped her son's dick. Occasionally, not as often as Johnny desired, she kissed his penis and licked it.

"I like it when you kiss my dick and lick my dick's opening. That really feels nice, Mom."

"I'm glad you enjoy that. I enjoy it too." she said as she continued to pump her son's penis.

Johnny's semen spurted out of his erection and landed on his mother's exposed tits.

Day Three

Mom was feeling particularly horny when Johnny arrived home from his third day on the job. She started the conversation.

"Johnny, do you know that women have a hole between their legs where you can put your dick?"

"Yes, Mom. I've seen it in the porn movies I watch when you're not around. I like watching men cum after they've been in whore's holes."

"Would you like to jerk off in my hole?"

"That would be nice."

Mom and Johnny disrobed. Johnny's hard-on was thick and long.

"Wow, this is a beauty," mom said as she took Johnny's dick in her hand.

"How do you know, Mom."

"Mothers know everything, Johnny. Let's go to my bedroom and you can fuck me on my bed."

"You lie on the bed Johnny and I'll get on top of you and put your dick in me, Okay?"

Johnny got on the bed. Mom straddled her son's hips, and guided his penis into her. Before his penis was fully inserted, Mom could feel Johnny's dick throbbing as it shot his cum half way up her vaginal sleeve. His penis shriveled up and left her vagina. She slumped forward onto her son, kissed him, and said, "We'll try again tomorrow."

Johnny rolled onto his mother. "I'll fuck you now, Mom. I've got another load in me that you can have."

Before his mother could respond, Johnny clamped her mouth shut by kissing her. She guided his re-erect penis to her opening. He thrust gently and was quickly deep inside her.

She moaned softly, "Oh, Johnny, you're more of a man than I thought. Fuck me, son. Fuck your mother, hard."

Johnny's hips moved slowly back and forth. Soon his mother's hips were moving in rhythm with his back and forth movements. Johnny thrust a little harder. She murmured, "Oh, Johnny, fuck me, fuck me harder."

Johnny thrust forward as hard as he could. She responded with an "Arrggh." He didn't come.

Back and forth, Mother and son fucked. She squirted.

"Mom, don't pee on me," he exclaimed as he pulled back. Their rhythm was broken. Their mood and his penis shriveled.

"I couldn't help the pee, Johnny. It's part of love making. Tomorrow, we can try again."

"Okay, Mom. Now, I gotta go pee. Will you hold my dick for me while I pee?"

"I'd like that," Mom responded.