Grayson and Gray's Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he started tugging on her clothes she grabbed both his hands and whispered seductively into his ear. "Keep your motor running while I go freshen up. There's the kitchen in there, the bathroom and TV, help yourself to whatever you want," she said, while giving him a quick tour of her place.

She then went into her bathroom to talk with Grayson. "Grayson, Grayson, are you awake?"

"Oh my goodness gracious," responded Grayson, sounding as though he had the vapors. "You two are about to go at it aren't you?"

Gray laughed and said, "I sure hope so. What are you going to do while we do it?"

Grayson felt creepy but he answered honestly, "I figured I'd watch just a little, If you don't mind that is."

"Of course I don't mind bro," responded Gray. "Being that we're kinda the same person and all. Now please excuse me while I wash my pussy, unless you want to watch."

~

A few minutes later Gray walked back into the living room and stood in front of James, who was sitting on the couch. She suddenly had a brilliant idea.

She abruptly pulled down the top of her sundress. "James, do you think my boobs are getting bigger? she asked him, with an impish look.

James looked at Gray's bust for a moment and then raised both eyebrows. "Um, I don't think so, I mean not since last weekend anyway," he observed.

"Hm, you have a point there," agreed Gray. She then smirked and smiled before saying, "I have something else to show you. Then she reached for the hem of her sundress and pulled it up past her panties.

James' jaw dropped before he said, "What did you do with your, erm, part?"

The look of shock and surprise on his face caused Gray to bust out laughing. "You should see the look on your face," she said to him. "Look closer down there."

"What?" James asked, as he cocked his head from side to side, while trying to sort it all out. "What am I looking for? All I see is your pubic hair through your panties."

Gray then hooked the thumb of her free hand in the waistband of her underwear and pulled them down. "Don't you see the other waistband going around my hips?" she pointed out to him. "It's one of Grayson's jockstraps. I wear one all the time to hide his cock."

"Hm, you wear his jockstrap to hide his penis huh?" he asked, while being careful to hide his doubt.

"Yeah," Gray confirmed.

He then pressed his lips together while considering what to say. "That makes sense," he finally said. "But what's up with the hair?"

Gray loved that he was showing interest in her idea. "I love Jackie's gaff, but I wanted to try something more fun," she explained excitedly. "So I sewed a human hair merkin onto his jockstrap to not only hide Grayson's dick, but the only thing someone will see during sex is my vagina."

James laughed and then said, "That's brilliant. I can't tell you have a dick. Why didn't I think of that?"

"Hahaha," laughed Gray. "It helps that Grayson is a grower. Wanna see?" Then she pulled the jockstrap down to expose his hardening cock.

A huge grin spread across James lips before he started licking and biting them. He loved cock nearly as much as he loved pussy. After taking a few deep breaths to compose himself, he spoke as calmly as he could. "I'd love to meet him."

"Oh no," Grayson screamed nearly in a panic. He was straight and James was a guy, but he'd been secretly lusting for James since the first time he laid eyes on him. Hearing that the interest was mutual, had suddenly caused his thoughts to become a ball of confusion trapped in a sack of lust. He tried to call to Gray to stop her, but she wouldn't listen to him.

Gray smiled big, and then said, "He would love to meet you." She then looked at James intensely before continuing. "James I want you to fuck me now."

James didn't beat around the bush when she said that. He quickly stood up and led her to her bedroom. After guiding her to the side of her bed, he stood between her legs, took her face in his hands and then jammed his tongue into her mouth again. His kisses were aggressive, urgent, and full of need.

When he finally stopped kissing her, the look in his eyes told her what he wanted. The thing was, Gray had never thought out the sex part of being a woman other than the fact that she wanted to be fucked, but James obviously wanted his dick sucked.

"I guess I'm going to have to make this up as I go along," she said to herself as she began to fish his cock out of his pants.

The first thing she figured out was, it's a lot easier to pull a guy's pants and underwear down than it is to try to fish a big hard cock out through his fly.

After raising an eyebrow at him when she made that discovery, seconds later she was holding his big drooling dong in her hand. As she looked at James cock bouncing with every beat of his heart, memories of Buck's big hard dick flashed in front of her. She thought he was big, but James' looked like it was as big as Buck's and half again. When she lifted his massive man-meat, his balls looked kinda like a pair of perfectly shaped puffy pussy lips.

She leaned forward to get a closer look at James's junk but she was actually subtly giving him a sniff down there. He smelled clean, but she also detected the scent of female musk. So she ran her fingers along the crease and discovered that his nutsack was in fact pussylips and he had a vagina.

"Holy shit," Grayson shouted in their head. "He has a pussy. That's why I was so attracted to him."

"Ah, so that's what he meant when he mentioned being accepted as he is," responded Gray. She then licked the slimy head of his dick, before wrapping her lips around the tip and tonguing its slit.

Now that the barrier of being a cocksucker was broken, she started moving her head back and forth, sliding James's dick in and out of her mouth, taking more and more until the tip touched her throat. She then sucked his dick using a basic head-bobbing motion. The longer she sucked his manhood the more she felt like a woman. When her jaw got tired she slid him out of her mouth and kissed her way along the shaft down to the fat pussylips she held in her hand.

When she figured she'd done enough cock sucking for government work, she scooted onto the bed and lay on her back.

James took a moment to take all of her in. He stared for a few seconds at the beautiful voluptuous woman now spread out before him, with a look of love, lust, passion, longing and desire on her face.

He then snapped himself out of it and pulled her panties off. When Gray spread her legs again, her merkin covered jockstrap hid her junk but stopped at her perineum. So what James saw was a patch of hair just above her pussy, thereby providing him with a view of a very enticing looking receptacle for his dick.

Gray had been preparing herself for this moment for weeks, using various size dildos, but James had a solid nine inches of thick tubular steak. "Go slow James," she said, in a steady voice.

She'd put plenty of lube down there, but when the big head of James' cock pressed into her vaginal opening her vagina couldn't accommodate him. They had to switch positions, and with her on top his manhood finally penetrated her hole. The sharp pain caused tears to roll down her cheeks. "James, you're never fucking me again with your big dick self," she said through a mix of laughter and tears.

He laughed along with her as she held still for a moment. Once the discomfort had backed off a little, she began to slowly raise and lower herself onto his pole. She worked for several minutes before finally getting most of his cock into her pussy. Then she started to really fuck him. It felt amazing. She could feel the delicate skin along its shaft rubbing against the silky smoothness of the walls of her vagina. She'd pull off of his length until the glans was at her opening. The in and out motion would cause his corona to graze her g-spot and send a wave of pleasure coursing through her.

When she felt his pussylips on the cheeks of her ass, tears of joy welled up in her eyes because she knew he'd bottomed out.

He blew his load deep inside her, moments after she'd taken all he had to offer

They only went one round; with a laughing Gray claiming she'd never let herself be fucked by his big dick again.

James laughed along with her before surprising her with a completely unexpected comment. "If you're afraid to let me fuck you again, maybe Grayson will fuck me," he suggested.

Gray's laughter turned into a smirk, and then she said, "Perhaps he would."

James' big smile made his pretty face look even more amazing before speaking in a serious tone saying, "My feminine side likes to come out to play occasionally. Grayson sounds like a really nice guy. Please ask him to call me the next time you talk with him."

~

Days later Grayson was still teasing Gray about walking like a cowboy, but he was also comforting her. After all they did feel each other's pain. "Gray, how are you feeling today?" Grayson asked her as she sat in a bathtub soaking her pussy in hot water.

She responded saying, "I'm doing better. Thanks for asking bro. James monster cock turned my pussy inside out. Now I know what it feels like to give birth. I think all the soreness will be gone before your date with James this weekend. By the way, where are you taking him?"

"Believe it or not, he wants to go to a baseball game with me," Grayson replied.

"Are you gonna wear a sundress?" Gray asked while trying not to giggle.

Grayson's answer surprised her. "Um, well, we thought we'd dress like a hetero couple. So yeah I'm wearing a sundress and he's wearing slacks and a shirt," he explained.

Needless to say Gray loved it. "That sounds so hot," she said excitedly. "Let me choose your dress, so you'll look cute."

"OK, but I'm wearing boxer briefs instead of panties," declared Grayson.

~

James arrived on time to pick up Grayson. He was dressed in dad jeans and an untucked dress shirt, giving him a masculine appearance. Grayson had expected Gray to choose something skimpy for him to wear, but she surprised him by selecting a loose fitting sundress that hung to his calves.

To the public it looked as though Grayson was James' date. James opened doors for Grayson, and Grayson held onto James' arm as they strolled, but in their personal interaction James was always the lady to Grayson's gentleman. James hung on every word Grayson had to say, but there was nothing about Grayson that made James think Gray was trying to trick him.

They enjoyed the home team's win, almost as much as their role reversal. Nearing the end of the game James decided to invite Grayson to stay at his instead of making the hour drive back to Grayson's.

Grayson was so nervous he could only say OK.

Gray had stayed quiet throughout the date, but she couldn't stop herself from teasing Grayson saying, "Somebody's getting laid tonight."

Grayson almost fainted from the excitement of it.

When they were back at James' he welcomed Grayson to his home, then showed him to a spare bathroom before excusing himself to also freshen up. "I'm going to have a nightcap before I call it a night if you'd like to join me," he said over his shoulder before disappearing into his bedroom.

As soon as he was gone Gray said to Grayson, "You know what this means, right?

When James rejoined Grayson in the living room he was carrying two glasses of liquid courage, while wearing a night shirt and looking completely like a woman. They sat on opposite ends of the couch. After a few minutes of awkward conversation James shifted closer to Grayson.

A moment later Grayson and James' tongues were engaged in a slap-fight. After a short but intense competition won by James, they moved on to a more intimate encounter. James got on his knees between Grayson's legs, and in a matter of seconds he had Grayson panting and whimpering as he deep throated his cock.

Gray did her best to keep her pussy from creaming and creating a distraction as she watched Grayson lose his oral sex v-card.

As expected James didn't get to suck Grayson's cock very long before he shot his load. James looked up at Grayson and smiled, as he used his tongue to collect the cum that tried to escape from his mouth. "Did you like that?" asked James.

Still in a haze, Grayson nodded his head yes.

Meanwhile Gray was as happy as a clam.

A few minutes later they'd climbed into James' bed and resumed their make-out session. James lay on the bed, then Grayson propped himself on one elbow, with his girlish body partly on top of James's, while straddling one of his muscular thighs. James' big cock was hard but they ignored it.

After kissing and cuddling for a bit Grayson crawled into the saddle and looked deep into James' eyes before pushing his modest five inches of hard cock into James' tight pussyhole.

James studied Grayson's eyes for any sign of Gray. When he was sure she wasn't there he laid back and let Grayson plow his slit. James might have been experienced using his dick, but his vagina was as tight as a vice, and he squealed as though he'd been split in two when Grayson's meat plunged into him.

Grayson's fucking motion was herky jerky but he soon caught a rhythm and was smoothly fucking James sopping wet pussy.

You would have thought Grayson was the best lover in the world by the way James was carrying on. He was moaning and groaning and calling the Holy Spirit as Grayson had sexual Congress with him.

Grayson was amazed at how girly James was while his slit was being pleasured. Though Grayson looked like a beautiful woman, he'd never felt more like a man as he did the moment he felt James pussy clench as they orgasm together.

As they laid there in the afterglow of their lovemaking James was almost certain that Gray and Grayson were two different people.

~

When James dropped Grayson off at his on Sunday, he said, "Grayson I really had a great time and I like to see you again. When you see Gray please tell her I'll call her later."

As soon as James drove away Gray couldn't resist teasing Grayson. "Hey bro, how does that walk of shame feel?" she asked. "All of our neighbors see you coming home on Sunday wearing the same dress you left home wearing on Saturday afternoon."

At first Grayson was mortified, but after thinking about it for a second he said, "Everyone is going to think we scored. I'm going to wear it as a badge of pride," he proclaimed.

Grayson didn't say anything else until they were inside their place. "Thank you for everything," he said. "You can have control of our body again. I think you'll find everything in good condition except for my tender cock."

"In that case, why don't you keep it the rest of the day, while your little guy calms down," responded Gray, laughing. "You know what I just realized? Now that we're both getting some, we're going to have to figure out how to share our body on a new level."

They faced that situation sooner than later. James wanted to double date with them. A midweek text from James said, "I'm taking us to my favorite club for dinner and dancing. Let's dress girly. Wear pumps with one inch heels."

"Gray," said Grayson.

"Why do you always say my name when I'm here with you?" asked Gray, sounding annoyed.

"Get over yourself," responded Grayson. "So here's the thing, I don't want to play dress-up with the two of you."

"It'll be fun," said Gray nonchalantly.

"Gray," said Grayson again, to annoy her.

"Ugh. What?" she snapped.

"I've been thinking, I'll let you wear panties if you wear something less girly when we go on our date," Grayson proposed.

"Alright," Gray agreed. "I'll go shopping and find us something cute."

"We're not wearing Capri pants either," Grayson declared.

"When did you become such a Diva?" asked Gray.

"Oh, erm, there's more to James' text," said Gray. "We're going to dance and flirt with guys," Gray read, then she had a fit of laughter at Grayson's expense.

~

Gray and Grayson arrived at James' with an overnight bag in tow. The plan was for them to ride to the club together in an Uber, then spend the night at James'.

Grayson looked on with interest as Gray and James appraised each other's outfit. Of course James was gorgeous. His pixie haircut was styled to look more feminine. His sleeveless top with its high halter neckline hid his nearly flat chest. It was impossible to tell that he wasn't a woman.

Grayson wouldn't have admitted it under oath, but he felt attractive when he looked at the outfit, makeup, and hairstyle Gray had chosen for them. The cream colored crew neck top contrasted beautifully with their brown skin. The single braid hanging down her back gave them a sophisticated look.

When they arrived at the club, the staff greeted James warmly, ushering them inside without waiting on line. They ate a wonderful meal, and soon afterwards the band began to play. The band covered many danceable hit songs that kept the dance floor packed.

When Gray danced with James, he talked to both her and Grayson. He was convinced there were two of them.

Both Gray and Grayson were getting turned on by the two sides of him.

Gray also took to the floor with several other men. While dancing with a man's arms around her, Gray said to Grayson, "Don't lie Grayson. You like this don't you?"

Grayson paused for a moment before responding, "Honestly I can't say that I like it," he said truthfully. "But I feel your energy and I do like that he's arousing you."

By the end of the evening James, Gray, and Grayson were tired but turned on from all of the attention they'd received while in girl mode. When they were back at James' it was only a matter of minutes until they were naked in his king sized bed. When James kissed Gray deeply, sticking his tongue into her mouth while at the same time kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples, Grayson didn't experience any of the sensations Gray enjoyed.

The room was quickly filled with sounds and smells of sex as James and Gray came to know each other in the biblical sense. There were moans and groans, sucking and slurping and the arousing funk of hot pussy. Grayson felt like he was witnessing a live porn movie.

All of that changed when in a moment of inspiration while giving Gray oral pleasure James briefly switched to Grayson's dick. During the action Gray said to Grayson, "Don't you dare say this isn't hot."

Grayson moaned with pleasure before responding. "It's beyond hot," he said.

Once James had his fill of dick and pussy he got on all fours and looked over his shoulder at Gray.

Gray bit her bottom lip while looking at two of James' holes. Grayson he wants you to fuck him I think."

Grayson entered James' pussy doggy style and hammered it hard and fast. He held back his nut like a boss man and gave James a vigorous fucking.

James then call for a turn and entered Gray in the doggy position as well. He gave her pussy what for, for several minutes.

Both James and Grayson lasted for a while, due to a case of whiskey dick brought on by the wine they'd drunk.

After they'd been fucking for a long time, Gray said to Grayson, "I know you're straight, but I'm bi-curious. I'll let you feel what it's like when James slams his big dick into me, if you let me experience how it feels when his tight pussy squeezes your dick. Please!"

Grayson was so turned on he didn't even hesitate to say yes.

James quickly figured out what was going on, due to the timing of his lovers responses. Grayson grunted loudly every time James slammed his big cock home into Gray, and Gray would moan with pleasure each time James clenched his tight pussy to milk Grayson's dick .

At the end of the marathon sex session the two worn out bodies and three personalities collapsed into a sated heap of tangled bodies and fell asleep.