All Comments on 'Grayson Sontang in Space'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story, now hopefully iit will be continued and not abandoned like so many others.

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 7 years ago
Liked the sci-fi more than the sex

I have always thought stories about space truckers/smugglers were cool. And Grayson is a cool character. Enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New Reader

Really good story. Hope it's a series, and now I'll go read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Biography

I really enjoy this story and recommend it to others, even if it stays unfinished. Chimera44 has done a beautiful job telling her story. I, for one, will not attempt to break her down just to satisfy my own sense of superiority because of unjustified discontent at not getting what I want, when I want.

Reading the authors biography will show the reason for the extended wait for updates. It also shows the desire and drive to continue. Several of the authors stories have been updated in the last month.

I constantly see people that feel entitled to what they want, when they want. They rationalize what their belief and call it "truth". They call out others, but only on their terms, under their own rules designed to give them an advantage.

I have been visiting this site for more years then I wish to disclose, and have never felt the need to signup. I will not do so now. A person can hide behind a pseudonym just as easy as anonymous.

txcrackertxcrackerover 2 years ago
oops!

wish the real third page had showed up instead of two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous