All Comments on 'Grease Monkey Business Pt. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 6 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for giving us another chance to enjoy the exploits of Julie and Red.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Been worth waiting for

Took a while but glad you got here. How about taking us to DP class next year and then Le Mans. Thanks for the wonderful read.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Great story even better!

Really enjoy these two...a bit of role reversal in hi following her handled perfectly. More please!

Jsam197Jsam197about 6 years ago
Ready for part 4

Ready for part 4. Part 3 was worth the wait but sure hope part 4 comes sooner.

REDDORREDDORabout 6 years ago
Thanks!

Really enjoyed this story, thank you for continuing it. Looking forward to more chapters!

biphilmassbiphilmassabout 6 years ago
Great chapter

I'm glad Red and Julie are back. Great drama and I'm glad you have her moving up to NASCAR and under contract with Chip. Cannot wait for the next chapter and 5 stars. Again keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A good continuation....

The "threats" you got after part 2 were because your readers care about Julie, and about Julie and Red as a couple. The goal of any good writer is to create characters that readers will care about and relate to. You've done that. Good job!

This one isn't as drenched with sex as many of your others are, but that's okay. You can save that for Julie's honeymoon with Red, which I assume is coming. Meantime, your fans are loving the character development (professionally and personally) in this series. Keep it up!

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Thanks

For another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please part 2

Please part 2!!! Great story.

Jsam197Jsam197about 6 years ago
Past time!

Isn't it WAY past time for the next installment? ??? Please. ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm in love with Red!

I need/want more of this sexy, sexy man! Lucky Julie!

Good story, great characters. Please write more with them!

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 5 years ago
Very fun read

Great story and characters. Wish I could be more like Julie, but I hate driving fast. Love the sex part though! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Being a racing fan, I really appreciate that part of your story line. The characters are very well developed and I enjoyed being a part of their journey! I would love to learn more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love racy

Not the way I remember this year's race, but a whole lot better than the real race. Now Julie and Red need to go to France for the big one at Le Mans.. Lots of opportunities for them to "get into it" at some really interesting places and situations.

I'll gladly go along for the ride, or or least for the description of Julie's rides on Red.

More please.

detroitdave

Seizeya1Seizeya1over 4 years ago
The perfect woman!

Outstanding story! At least for a guy like me. It started with me thinking, "yea, right." When I read your description of the Chevelle frame and it's improvement of handling, you had me. You know your way around restoration products and uses, not to mention the in depth theory on drafting. (I would have gone with a Roadster Shop frame, but that's just me.) I could only dream of meeting and being captured by a woman like her! I'll be looking for their future adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Definitely the perfect woman

This is my all time favorite story so far. I can see a lot of possibilities for further chapters. As suggested by another there is the lemans in France and then there is always after success, marriage, kids e.t.c..... very well done. Keep up the good work.

OldManSOldManSalmost 4 years ago
More

One more chapter racing, marriage, and children.

IndulgemenowIndulgemenowalmost 4 years ago
Very well done. This story cemented you in as my favourite author.

Your ability to draw me into your stories just reached a new high. I have shared so many of the real life experiences you write about, that we share the experiences at a very deep level. I have raced, first motorcycles, then cars....Porsches. Only at the personal, self-financed level, but I know the track at Portland. I am a brit, born there, raced at Brand's Hatch, travelled, and now a confirmed Canuck. I am also a fledgeling writer, and emanating your style is my objective. So, thank you, and I look forward to more such stories as I continue through yours, alphabetically.

Len

flareb2343flareb2343almost 4 years ago
1 MORE PLEASE

the way this story ends leaves room for grease monkey pt. 4

DeLord12804DeLord12804over 3 years ago

That was fun! A most enjoyable yarn.

flareb2343flareb2343over 3 years ago
DRAFTING

drafting started with Junior Johnson when he won the Daytona 500 in a yr older car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gotta have more

This was a fantastic with Julie &Red. Please keep it going. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Six decade race crazy here. Would not trade my amazing wife of 40 years for Julie, but it’s closer than I might like to admit. These two definitely need to go to France.

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the great series. Keep 'em coming! (see what I did, there? haha)

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

I've read this twice now. It was even better the second time around. πŸ’‹

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, beautifully written, had me smiling in many parts. Good story but writing it well makes all the difference. Love your work...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next chapter please πŸ™β€¦.

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44over 1 year ago

Wow!! You have written this story about 4 years ago by now. Your deep knowledge of the physics of car racing was both insightful and entertaining. Your blending in and use of Erotica in this series of stories was very well done. Really great series!! Excellent writing!!! I hope find more of Red & Julie stories.

51sabrecrosley51sabrecrosley10 months ago

Just wonderful hope for more loved all the chapters just awesome thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
outstanding

This is a terrific romance story, of which there are far too few on the site (in spite of the author's classification). Great characters and storyline, wonderfully written, by a superior author. Five stars, both for Pt. 03 and for the whole series.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Very

Very good story?

Rugger52Rugger524 months ago

We definitely need more of Red and Julie! Please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

one of the best.

ehppmsehppmsabout 4 hours ago

Good story great ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous