All Comments on 'Grease Monkey Business'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
Agreed

And agreed.

Great characters in a well written story, as usual. Thank you.

ag2507ag2507over 7 years ago
There is more to this story.

Red knows his way about under the hood, almost certainly has a muscle car of his own, and needs to get a grip! She has a plethora of unpleasant suitors so there is plenty of scope for drama!

biphilmassbiphilmassover 7 years ago
YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!

More please this is a wonderful setup like your other stories. Red and Julie were made for each other! Wonderful storytelling and the descriptions of dinner and their time at the race made me feel like i was there. You did it again and 5 stars.

acupacupover 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

And the build up was just right. Would have loved to see it continue a bit more, but finding a good point to cut it off is soooo difficult.

richieyeahrichieyeahover 7 years ago
Great story hoping for more

Loved the buildup and the character development, i'm definitely hoping for more

macaonghaismacaonghaisover 7 years ago
Definitely

More please!!

ShaggyBShaggyBover 7 years ago
Excellent read!!!

Would love to read more of these two!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exceptional story!

Very hot, very sexy and very well written! Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Slightly different scene than a few others I've read, but very erotic and explicit. Worth the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot

Very well written. Being an old racer myself I fell right into it. Great background. Just enough innuendo to keep it interesting and waiting for the climax. Please, keep going with this one. There has got to be more fast cars to come.

roganwriterroganwriterover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I know next to nothing about cars or racing, but the scenario was so kinky that I found myself absorbed into their world. I hope you feel inspired to carry on their tale!

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 7 years ago
Nice Story But....

This story was very good and really hot. Based on the story, Julie and Red have a good start together. As far as future stories, you did not leave allot of potential concerns/conflict. Other stories, like Hubris of Youth (Nick & Savannah) or Immortal gift of Beauty (Hank & Brosie) had more built in conflict potential.

Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read

I take it you know a little about Mustangs since you mentioned a watts link and Roush. I just hope that if that mustang had the 4.6 it had forged internals and the TVS2300 supercharger or it definitely had a lot of heat soak while on the track. I am afraid at only 400hp it had the little m90 supercharger though. LOL

I had a Roush 427r is the only reason I have half an idea of what I am talking about

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story nicely told!

When you warned that this was not a quick story I wondered what you meant, Now I know. I could almost smell the hot rubber at those pit stops! Add to that I actually know a woman who is a mechanic and has a fairly rare and nice car that she takes to shows. This story works for me on so many levels, and trust me there is much more mileage in this tale should you wish to go there.

Thank you for your efforts, and I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You've done it again!

As usual, sir. The perfect mix of vivid storytelling and incredible sex. I learned a few new words. You sweat the details, which makes it all "come" together.

The lady seems to be a hybrid of my late wife and my most recent girlfriend. The Mrs. owned a Mustang when we first met, and gave me the orgasm of my life using her huge boobs to tit-fuck me in the shower. The ex-GF is a sexy lady who looks good in her red car, and was uninhibited and passionate in bed. Maybe in the next installment, Red (my nickname, once!) can get a BJ or six from Julie. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a

Awesome story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Future

COULD the have a future? I dunno...that's up to you as the writer...

SHOULD they have a future? Yes, definetly! This was a great story with interesting characters, to say the least.

Spyder1953Spyder1953over 7 years ago
Keep it going.

There should be more. Start of a great story line.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved it. Very hot. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I think that Julie would love for you to continue it further.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Monkey

Grease monkey love! Hot racy couple worthy on a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
By the way.....

I love Julie's phone number! 5-38-24-36! So voluptuous.....

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 7 years agoAuthor
Author here

I'm glad you caught that! Anonymous is on the ball, here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great stuff, definitely more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

having read many of your stories I took a chance on this one and say please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Well written with a fun environment at a racetrack on occasion and a nice dose of reality. Great characters, PLENTY of initial story line for expansion with continued quality.

BRAVO!!

Just_John1Just_John1over 7 years ago
Nice job

Well written, good character development and the ultimate test... I was disappointed when it ended. Would love another chapter.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
Nice Fantasy!

Literotica is meant for fantasy and certainly doesn't need explanation or justification. Buuuut...why the hell is this 26 year old beauty attracted to this 40+ year old guy who she happens to see every 5000 km at her garage? There's no hint what brought them together and I for one would like that hint. She has no shortage of people chasing her and I'm sure in racing circles there's enough groupies of both sexes, some of them with looks and money to keep a hottie like this occupied. It read well, but is just too unbelievable even for fantasy. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Response to "Overcritical"

Dear "Overcritical":

Two years ago, I would have agreed with you. Then the most amazing thing happened to me. I met a beautiful woman 25 years my junior. Our first date, a simple lunch, ended with her kissing me twice in the parking lot and giving me her phone number. The year that followed featured the most mind-blowing sex sessions (or "fuckfests", as she called them) I've ever experienced. She was especially skillful at fellatio, and my 59th birthday present was the best blowjob of my life, administered by my gorgeous 34-year-old lover. The relationship has now ended, but I don't need my fantasies any more -- I have my memories. Never say never!

majapi69majapi69over 7 years ago
More please

Love the car talk, and the relationship growth.

Like the title of the comment said, more please, more.

SLang69SLang69over 7 years ago
Great job!

Great job, loved the car and racing angle. By chance is the track mentioned a real one? I try to keep a mental index of the road courses in the US.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 7 years ago
Please more

Good start for a series please keep it going...

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

A very yummy story! Well written and very intriguing! Please write more of this and their future together! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going. Good story!

One thing about this author, he knows race cars or has researched the sport. We need more than suck and fuck in our erotic literature. A story line that helps set the characters is always welcome.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 7 years ago

I think I would always enjoy more chapters of all of your stories. Especially the stunt lady one.

Francis73Francis73over 7 years ago
A keeper

A definite keeper this one, as with your other offerings excellent I look forward to seeing more of these two

Jb6186Jb6186over 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story this one! Could use a finisher chapter for Julie and Red keep up the great work. 5 stars

noel5474noel5474over 7 years ago
Can't Stop at just one Trophy

Red and Julie need several more events and trophies. Great writing as always, thank you and please keep them coming, you take it the way you want.

Noel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BRAVO!

Quite possibly the best srotic story I have ever read,

oldbob68oldbob68over 7 years ago
well done

I like it when people write with a bit of knowledge about the setting.

w9kww9kwover 7 years ago
Red and Julie

Yelp need a few more chapters of the the couple.Enjoy your writing, take care

LarmindyLarmindyover 7 years ago
More Please

These two have much more to share with us. Hot woman, fast cars, photography....I know cliche but why not. Maybe she has more history with her friend that reminded her how most women wish for more up front.

No matter how you proceed it will be well worth the read.

davlandavlanover 7 years ago
Supercharged shag

Red and Julie definitely need to go for another spin maybe get lubed in the lube bay!

I can see this getting a lot of mileage from this story I hope that there are further travels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story! Good job tying the racing and technical jargon into the story. As a car nerd, I loved that.

They definitely need to go for another lap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

19 years difference in age is a little plenty but the story is only half told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I only wish

I only wish I was him. This is one of thousands of stories I've read but definitely in my top 5. I can't wait for this storyline to continue. Please please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't stop now.

Real good.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
So far a great read

The author needs to continue this story or it will become one in Lits unofficial category titled Incomplete Stories.

DOC226DOC226about 7 years ago
You HAVE to write another chapter.

I thought that "Oh Boy. What A Sitter!" was well written, but you out did yourself. Please add another lap, and an even hotter Pit Stop.

lonelydaisylonelydaisyalmost 7 years ago
More

I loved the story and want some more, it's really good, I hope that when you have free time to devote to your literotica fans you continue this story and other, like "The MILF next door", "Here cums the bride", "Extra credit assignment", and I'll stop naming stories or I migh just name them all. And I don't agree with what other readers say about the age difference, there are some fantasies that most (not all but most) women have and the most obvious one of those has to be a relationship with an older man, specially when at a younger age, maybe from 18 to 30, because a) men's best years are when they reach the 40's until their 50's or 60's and b) experience, an 18 yo has nothing on a 40 yo, believe me, as a woman in that age gap, it's hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more more.

This is stellar writing. Amazing, captivating, fun, excellent, real.

Please more. You are an excellent writer and story teller. Vividly real.

Did I mention sexy?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Incredibly hot

Love the fact she's younger, he's older--yet she really wants him. Wish more thought like her in real life.

Great banter, wit, interactions from the two and you didn't rush the sex--you teased us with the foreplay and it was worth the wait. Sizzling! 5

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
A fascinating mash up

not many writers are able to know how to create interest and how much is enough. A focal point is the race but the reader doesn't need to know details to stay curious. Elevating a grease monkey to an SCCA driver, going for a get to know each other drive turns into an overnighter, a gorgeous young woman and an older nice guy.

Great story

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank goodness for the older man!!!

Lucky, lucky Julie, she found Red! Julie recognized the man, looking beyond his age, she followed her gut and won the prize - EXPERIENCED PATIENCE AND FOCUS. These men are not easily found. I'm on to chapter two!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 5 years ago
Love it

I enjoy your writing style and your stories. Keep it up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where's the 6 button?

A real story, believable, with real characters... where's the 6 button?

In trying to give a a critique, so you know I read the story with both hands free, perhaps change up some of her giggles to grins, snorts, chortled, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Red was an absolute infintile putz and blithering idiot... any man that acts that childish and adolescent around a woman on the first date, no matter how ravenously beautiful she looks, should never get a second chance. If I were Julie I would have gotten up after the meal, made some excuse to have to leave, and made post hast for the exit... never to date Red again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Might be a story with a couple more of chapters, however not a happy ever after ending. Loved the car and driving references. Made the theme way less boring than nerds get laid etc. Your stories meld a theme with the character's lives quite well. That's why i reted it a 5..

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
If

If his cock is that big,why did his wife leave,something we weren't told,just they got married too early.As he is forty five,how long was he married?.

LovesDancingLovesDancing7 months ago

Great story, the only element I wish could have been included was a little more about Red, something to give more credence to why a fantastic woman like Julie would have fallen for him so quickly. I'd like to read more about them in future stories but haven't a clue on what those stories would be about.

LovesDancingLovesDancing7 months ago

And then I look at your collection of stories and see that you've already written more about them. Open mouth, insert foot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous