Great First Time

Story Info
A couple's first shared experience couldn't have gone better.
2.7k words
4.1
16.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had for quite some time been talking about my fantasy of watching and sharing my wife with another man. It had taken awhile for her to come around to the idea because she was afraid that it was a stepping stone to me fucking another woman. It's taken years to have this conversation without animosity from her. Eventually, her apprehension turned into curiosity.

One a trip out of town, my wife and I both dressed up for a nice dinner and a plan to have a nice evening. We showed up to the restaurant but had about an hour wait. I checked in with the host and excused myself to the bathroom. When I came out, I saw someone leaned in talking to her and her showing off a cute grin. She saw me coming and gave me a subtle shrug. Instead of walking on up, I nodded to her and walked to the other end of the bar to get me a drink and watched them two. After about 15 minutes, when I could tell she was getting antsy, but wasn't sure if it was nervousness or not, I decided to go introduce myself. I walked up and kissed her on the cheek and introduced myself to him. He was startled, but I quickly settled him down, telling him that I was sorry to have left her for so long. Work phone call. He was understandably confused because she never told him that she was with me. I mentioned that it was obvious that she was wearing a wedding ring, and he acquiesced, but I assured him it was okay. I asked her if she enjoyed their chat enough to invite him to join us at our table, and she said yes.

As we sat down at our table, he and I talked and listened to each other about ourselves and she sat their in sheepish amusement. I asked her why she was so quiet, and she simply said, "I'm ready for dinner to be over." By the look in her eye, I knew what she meant. So, I laid it out for the guy.

I explained that I had this fantasy and we were both new to it. I mentioned that he was obviously interested in her, but out of protection for her, I would be in total control, in the room watching, and eventually joining in. He sat there with a keen interest, but not giving away his thoughts. After some further confession from me, he sat his glass down, looked up at us, and said, "whatever it takes for a moment with her.'' I called for the check, got on the uber ap, and we left.

We walked into the hotel, and he asked for a drink. I told him we didn't have anything in the room, but that I'd go downstairs and get us some drinks. I wasn't leaving him alone with her. I invited him to go down with me, and she softly protested. She wanted to stay to get to know him a little better. I reminded her of our already agreed upon rules and that he was a stranger. Her response to me was that I needed to hurry then. Maybe, I wasn't in as much control as I thought.

When I got back to the room, they were talking and laughing, but the tension was thick. I handed each of them a drink, but she said she didn't need hers. They caught me up on their idle chat and then she asked him if he had a condom and he said he did. At that point, she looked at me, square in the eyes and asked, "Are you sure? This isn't like last time. This is something different." I assured her I was, reminding both of them that I was in control. Basically, anything goes other than degrading me, no leaving me out, and no emotional attraction. She said, "okay."

She asked me how I wanted her to start. Still sitting in the chair I was sitting in, I pulled her to my lap and kissed her. I instructed him to undress, and positioned ourselves where we could kiss and I could touch her, but she could see him. I stopped him short of taking his jeans off and motioned for him to come take her hand. He did and she willingly stood up and he pulled her in for a strong, passionate kiss. I told him to turn her to face me and stand behind her and begin to undress her. He unbuttoned the top of her dress and allowed it to fall. Her bra and panties were black and sheer, leaving nothing to the imagination. I told him to cup her breasts while standing behind her and to kiss her neck and shoulders. He looked at me to ask, can I remove the bra, and I motioned for him to move around in front of her so that he could see and soak in what I was seeing.

I stood up to walk to her and told him to kiss her again, which he excitedly did. I stepped behind her and kissed her neck and unclasped her bra. I wanted him to see her exposed, and wanted the both of them to know that I was trusting both of them and I was giving her up as a gift. I then told her to finish undressing him. She did so and then sat back to look at the present before him. He wasn't much more than I was, but he was different. Maybe a little thicker, and just a tad longer. I have to say though, it was impressive. No curves, just hard and straight. She was on her knees and I whispered in her ear asking her if she was ready to put him in her mouth. She looked up at me sharply, kissed me deeply and immediately engulfed his cock. There was a time she hated sucking cock, but in the last few years has made a mission to enjoy it and become the greatest cocksucker I've ever known. She leaves hickies on the head of mine, all the time. She was deep throating him, and then pulling her mouth to the tip, exposing her tongue while she licked around the tip. While doing this, she kept eye contact with me the entire time except for the one look up to him for approval. After about 2 minutes, he pulled her head off of him because he was about to cum, and none of us wanted that to happen yet.

He pulled her to her feet, kissed from her neck, down to her chest, not yet taking a nipple into his mouth. He kissed and licked between her breasts and worked his way down to her panties. I stopped to him to tell him that she especially likes sucking kisses on her hip bones, and to do that while he removed her panties. Seductively he went about it while she started quivering, again maintaining eye contact with me. Once out of her panties, he picked her up and laid her in the bed.

Once he laid her down, he went into overdrive. I had to pause him to tell him that this may or may not be the last time, but if it's not enjoyable for her, it will certainly be the last time, and I wouldn't have the memory from now. I slowed him down. I told him to start with her hip bones. Told him to kiss and tenderly bite them, and then down into the soft spot between her hips and her pubic area. Then I told him to go back to her collarbone. After that, he understood where we were at, and I was able to sit back and enjoy the show with my glass of whiskey. What came next was better than I had ever imagined.

It was beautiful, sensual, and flaming hot. He took the time to trail kisses from her collarbone to the soft areas behind the ears. Down her jawline, to the soft spot that is at the bottom of her neck. I could see her feet and toes curl, and she was grabbing the sheets. I mentioned to her that it was okay to touch him, and that set her in motion. She reached up to place a hand on each side of his face, looked at me, and then back to him and drew him for a passionate kiss as she grinded her pussy on his hard cock. She wasn't letting him in though, just rubbing her pussy up and down so that his dick would slide up and down her slit. The more this happened, the more her hips started bucking. I could see her position herself to where his dick was going to impale her, when he stopped her. He said, "Your pussy is on fire and I can smell you. I must taste you." She pushed his head down and said, "Please."

The first thing he did surprised me a little bit because, he reacted the same way I do, every time, and she noticed it. He stuck his nose into her and breathed deeply, taking her scent in. Then he went to work with his tongue. It was clear he was an expert, and at first, I thought her reaction was just because of the moment, but it soon became clear, he was better at it than I was. He started to insert a finger into her, but she stopped him and told him to keep using his mouth and tongue. She wasn't keeping eye contact with me anymore. She was in the moment, alone with him and her senses right now. I couldn't believe how turned on she was, and I was struggling to contain myself. She finally looked over at me and asked why I was still dressed. I just pretended she didn't say anything. The truth is that I may have cum all over myself just in the process of taking my jeans off and accidentally touching my bare cock.

She grabbed his head to pull him up to her, but I know that move. It means she's ready to be fucked. I stopped them. I told him to continue, to make her cum. I told her that it was okay for her to cum, because I promised she would cum again with a cock in her. Explosion hit her at that moment. For only the second time in her life, she squirted, and her juices flooded his face. Then she did something she never does. She grabbed his head and pulled him up, and kissed him with an open mouth. She never lets me kiss her after I've gone down on her. She was using so much of her tongue kissing him though, she was drinking in her own juices. I couldn't take it anymore. I tore my clothes off and moved to the bed, grabbing the condom he had laid on the nightstand and stuck my cock in her mouth. As I handed him the condom, she knocked it away and mumbled no, and he then forced his cock in her pussy, impaling her in one stroke. The screaming moan she let out vibrated my dick to the point that I had no chance to pull out or stop and I flooded her mouth with my cum. She swallowed some and some ran out the side of her mouth. At that point, she reached up and grabbed his face again. She whispered to him to fuck her hard and fast and to make her cum again, and then kissed him with her cum covered tongue.

He fucked her with an abandon that I recognized. She has the same effect on me. Unlike with me though, she didn't stop kissing him. She started to cumming again as he hammered away at her womb, never breaking the kiss. By the time her 2nd orgasm had passed, I was hard again. She broke their kiss, looked at me and mouthed, "thank you" and then I leaned down and kissed her sensually. He slowed his fucking and I was amazed at his staying power. I asked her if she was done, and she said needed one more. She pushed him out of her and rolled over.

When he pulled his cock out, the amount of cum and natural lubricant that flowed out of her soaked the bed and his cock was covered with it. He started to put it into her again and she stopped him, taking his hand, she pulled him in front of her and swallowed his dick. That's the 2nd thing she did that she never does. Once my dick is inside of her, she's not putting her mouth on it again until I've showered. Tonight, she didn't care. She was someone else. She was holding onto his balls and stroking them while trying to get him to fill her mouth. I got behind her and ran my tongue from the tip of her slit back towards her ass and licked and cleaned her pussy and asshole clean of their moisture. I then raised up and fucked her with everything I had, without cumming. Fast and hard, and then slowed down to make it last. When he started grunting, she made us switch places. She told him he could cum once he made her cum one more time. She wanted him to fuck her like a slut and to fuck her as hard as he could. He looked at me and grinned and obliged. To my surprise, she took my dick willingly into her mouth and told me that I could fill her up again. She said she wouldn't spill a drop this time. That didn't last long though. He was fucking her so good, and so hard, she couldn't focus on me. She started meeting his thrusts just as hard as he was delivering them and put her face into the mattress, clinging to the sheets like she needed them to keep her on the bed.

As I noticed sweat dripping from his nose and forehead onto her ass, they both had amazing orgasms. Now, she's never been a screamer. More of a grunter and growler, but she let out a noise I had never heard before and have never heard since. I motioned for him to get off of her, because I wanted her before orgasm subsided. I roughly threw her onto her back, entered her, and began fucking her in the way that I alone know how to fuck her. I wanted to reclaim her with an orgasm that I gave her. What's even better when reclaiming her, was that she was spent. All of the work would be on me and I was able to deliver. I fucked her slowly, but forcefully, rubbing our pubic bones together, while sucking on her left nipple. After doing this for a few minutes, I bit her nipple and she came to life. Wrapping her legs around me and tearing at my back, she had her 4th and final orgasm before her 3rd one was done. I let go inside of her and collapsed.

As she and I gathered our breath and our senses, we looked to him. He was sitting in the chair, still half hard, drinking his drink and admiring us. He acknowledge our graciousness in allowing him to partake in this fantasy with us, and said he didn't blame me for fantasizing about it. He said just watching us at the end was one of the hottest experiences of his life. He told me how lucky I was, and we exchanged numbers in case there was an opportunity to do it again. She wasn't coherent enough to have a conversation about it at the moment. I am not he sure she was even awake by the time I thanked him and he left. Typically, she likes to get up and clean herself up, but this day, she didn't. I let him out, brushed my teeth, and crawled into bed, spooning her. As I started to drift off, I heard her mumbling both of our names. I raised my head to find her asleep, but with a tired and satisfied smile.