Sharing Lily on holiday

Story Info
Sharing my Asian wife on holiday.
6.5k words
4.49
33.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lettus
lettus
26 Followers

My wife Lily and I had been together for 10 years. Between our full-time jobs and 2 young kids there was little time for our relationship and even less for sex. Lily was of Asian descent, her parents had migrated to Europe before she was born. Lily had all the typical features that made Asian women beautiful to me. Her hair was jet black and styled in loose waves that cascaded down her shoulders, framing her heart-shaped face perfectly. She had a slim, petite figure, but her curves were just enough to hint at her femininity. Her boobs were firm and round and fitted perfectly in my hands.

Often, in the mornings when everybody in our house was still asleep, I masturbated to porn in the living room. I watched almost exclusively Asian women being fucked by white guys and fantasized about the women being Lily. The issue however, was that it was hard for me to imagine the guys being myself because of their difference in physical appearance. At first, this bothered me, but over time I started to develop the fantasy that my Asian wife indeed slept with those other men. When I started to indulge these fantasies, I noticed my arousal increased and my orgasms became more intense than ever before.

The few times we still had sex, on average maybe once every two months, I gradually tried to bring my fantasies into the bedroom. Lily had always been conservative when it came to sex. She loved oral sex, both giving and receiving, and when I entered her, it was almost always from behind, taking her doggystyle until I finished inside her. This had been more or less the same over the last 10 years, with few variations to the theme. We had done a few wilder things - she once gave me a blowjob in a park at night and once on a public beach I had taken of her bikini top for a minute - but those things were always on my initiative and when I suggested new stuff, most of the times she didn't care for it.

There was one thing we did start doing the last few years, which was watching porn together. It started when Lily sat next to me on the couch while I was scrolling through reddit on my laptop and a picture of a naked woman passed in my feed. "What was that?" she asked me accusatory. I scrolled back and turned the laptop towards her. "Just some girl posting her tits on reddit" I said casually. "Oh?" Lily asked surprised while she leaned in to stare at my screen. I enjoyed the view of my sexually conservative wife staring at another girl's naked body and decided to push it by clicking on the subreddit it was posted in. It was some amateur gone wild community and Lily's eyes widened. I slowly started scrolling while my wife's gaze was fixed on my screen. "Do you like this stuff?" she asked me without looking at me. "Sure, do you?" I asked her. Lily's hand suddenly moved to my crotch to feel if I was erect while she said "I guess...". "Do you want the laptop?" I asked her teasingly. Without responding, Lily sat up and I placed the laptop beside her on the couch while I got up and kneeled down in front of her. She looked at me while I started to undo the button of her pants and I said "it's okay, you can continue scrolling". She smiled and turned towards the screen while I undid her pants and panties and slowly started licking her baldly shaven slit. I gradually increased my tempo while Lily started moaning as she quickly approached her orgasm. After she came, we lay together on the couch while I showed her some more pornographic subreddits she might be interested in. I told her that it made me horny when she looked at porn to which she responded that she had liked it and wanted to do this again.

From this point on, most of our sporadic sex sessions involved us looking at porn. Sometimes together, with a phone or a laptop in front of her while I fucked her doggystyle, sometimes just Lily looking at porn while I licked her to orgasm. One time, after I came home late, she told me culpable that she had looked at porn herself. I immediately responded that I liked that and asked her what she had been looking at. She confessed that she really liked threesomes with two girls and one guy and after this we started looking at this type of porn mostly.

In my personal porn sessions in the early mornings, where I looked at Asian girls being fucked by white guys, I also started looking at threesomes with my fantasies now encouraged by the knowledge of Lily's new interest. However, my own interest was more and more in threesomes with two guys and one, Asian, girl. During one of our scarce sex sessions, Lily and I were naked in bed, while I had my laptop and was looking for a spicy threesome video for us to watch. I had searched for 'amateur ffm' for my wife's pleasure, but we couldn't find the right video she was in the mood for. Then, I went back to the search bar and typed 'amateur mmf'. "What's that?" Lily asked me, but when she saw the results she simply said "Oh..". I scrolled a bit until I found a good quality video with a slow build-up that I thought would at least spark Lily's interest. I clicked on the video and moved my hand to my wife's bare pussy and softly began masturbating her. In the video, a cute petite girl with dark hair lay naked in bed between two naked guys, alternatingly kissing them while holding their penises. The guys had their hands roaming over her body, massaging her small breasts and nipples and fingering her. When the girl got on her knees and started blowing one of the guys, while the other licked her pussy from behind, I moved the laptop next to me and Lily mimicked the position of the girl and took my penis in her mouth while still staring at the screen. Then the guy licking the girl in the video from behind, got up and positioned himself behind her to fuck her doggystyle. I did the same with Lily and started fucking her while she kept watching the screen. "Feel like you're missing something?" I whispered while Lily stared at the girl being tower bridged faster and faster. "Yeah..." Lily moaned. "Tell me what you'd like right now" I pushed her. Lily's response came immediately "I'd like another cock... ooooh... in my mouth" she moaned. This was to much for me and I exploded inside of her grunting loudly. I fell on the bed and my wife crawled close to me. "Did you like that?" she asked curiously. "Yeah" I said, "it was hot". Lily giggled and after cuddling for a bit we fell asleep.

From this moment, we had a few more sessions watching mmf threesome porn. We both got horny by the fantasy of a second male partner in our bedroom. One time, during sex without porn, Lily even expanded on her fantasy. She told me while I took her from behind how it would feel to have a different cock inside of her. She described the shape of this cock, how it was longer than mine and reaching deeper inside of her, how she had my cock in her hands while someone else was fucking her, how she would blow me until this stranger came and emptied his balls inside of her. Afterwards, after I came the hardest I had ever had, she asked me if she had went to far. I told her she hadn't, that I loved the fantasy and noticed what it did to her and me and how amazing our sex was when we indulged in it.

When summer came, Lily and I decided we needed a small break with just the two of us. We decided to drop the kids at their grandparents for a few days and book an apartment in a small luxury resort in northern Italy. It was a small complex of six apartments, centered around a swimming pool. The apartment itself had a living room with kitchen, bedroom, and a secluded back patio surrounded by trees.

Lily and I quickly took to relaxing around the pool, wandering around the small village next to the resort, dining out and in the evening laying on the couch on our patio and having sex outside in the warm Mediterranean evening. Our fantasies were never far away and when we had sex Lily would tell me between her panting about how the cute Italian waiter of that evening would fuck her, or how she would blow the pool boy while being fucked by me.

One day, I was lying on a deckchair in the morning sun by our pool while Lily was doing laps. There were a few people from the other apartments, some kids playing in the pool with their parents relaxing on deckchairs and a middle-aged couple sitting at the side of the pool. I was reading my book, when I noticed someone next to me who asked "Would you mind if I take this seat?". I looked up and saw someone standing next to me. He was in his fifties, but his toned physique and broad shoulders still spoke of an athlete's strength. His short hair was damp and slicked back, accentuating his defined facial features. He wore a pair of form-fitting swim trunks that clung to his hips and muscular thighs, showcasing his athleticism. His chiseled abs and chest were on full display, giving off an aura of confidence and vitality. "Sure, I said", pointing to the chair to the right of mine. He sat down and introduced himself as Mitchell and we had a little chat. He was from the UK, a businessman relaxing for a few days between his work in Rome and going back home to London. Mitchell was an amicable man and we chatted for almost twenty minutes when I saw his gaze wandering off towards the pool and halting his conversation mid-sentence. I followed his gaze and to my astonishment Mitchell was ogling my wife Lily who had just stepped out of the pool. Lily stood at the side of the pool, water still dripping from her body. She had her head in her neck, moving her hands through her long wet hair squeezing out the water. Her thin wet body glistened in the sun while her black top beautifully accentuated her small but firm boobs and her bikini bottom showed the outline of her vagina.

I immediately felt a stir in my groin with Mitchell admiring my Asian wife. I looked back at him as he turned his head back towards me and said "I'm sorry, where was I?". At that point Lily had walked towards us and, off course unaware of Mitchell's admiration for her body, stopped in front of us and said to me "Hey, are you making new friends?". Mitchell turned his head to her and I saw the surprise on his face at the realization that the hot woman that just distracted him turned out to be my wife. I grinned and said "sure honey, this is Mitchell. Mitchell, my wife Lily." Mitchell had regained his composure and held out his hand which Lily shook. "Nice to meet you Mitchell, which apartment are you in?" she asked. Mitchell pointed to his unit and responded "Nice to meet you too Lily, you guys make a lovely couple". "Thanks!", Lily smiled coyly and lay down on the deckchair to my left.

The next hour, the three of us chatted about everything and nothing, with occasionally one of cooling down in the pool. Lily laughed at Mitchell's jokes and didn't seem to mind the way he often looked her up and down. I couldn't be sure, but sometimes it seemed as if the movements my wife made were intended to grasp his looks to her legs or her cleavage. Whenever I noticed this, I quickly had to get into the pool to hide the growing erection in my swimming briefs and I had the idea that Lily noticed this and enjoyed teasing me this way.

When the afternoon came, we decided to head into town to grab something to eat. We said our goodbyes to Mitchell. "Lovely to meet you" he said while shaking Lily's hand and looking her into her eyes, "see you around". I went with Lily into our apartment to change our clothes as we chatted about our new acquaintance. My wife liked his humor and his British accent, and when I remarked that he was good looking for his age, she responded while looking away and casually said "yeah, definitely". Again, I felt the stir in my groin, and looked forward to watching Mitchell and my wife interact in the coming days.

The rest of the day we spend in the small town. We had lunch, lingered around the boulevard and in the evening had a nice dinner at a small Italian restaurant. When we came back to the apartment complex, Lily decided she wanted another quick swim before lounging on our secluded patio. She took off her clothes and grabbed her black bikini, but not before I stepped in to kiss her and touch her naked body. I slowly licked her nipples while my left hand caressed her pussy. Lily moaned softly and then said "you have to wait; I first want to dip in the pool". I stepped back and watched my beautiful wife put on her bikini, grabbing a long white bathrobe and walking out of the door to the pool. I followed her outside and stood by the deckchairs where Lily lay down her robe and jumped into the pool.

I sat down on a deckchair and grabbed my phone, while my wife did a few laps in the pool. Between the sound of the splashing water, it was otherwise quiet until I heard footsteps approaching. I looked up and saw Mitchell, wearing neat grey trousers and a tight-fitting white shirt. He didn't come from his apartment so I figured he must have had dinner in town. He saw me sitting on my deckchair and looked at my wife swimming in the pool before he waved and said hi. "She still swimming?" he asked smiling while he approached me. I stood up and shook his hand while we joked a bit about Lily's endurance. After chatting with Mitchell for a few minutes, Lily stepped out of the water and the scene of this afternoon repeated itself. Mitchell stopped mid-sentence to admire my beautiful wife in her bikini squeezing the water out of her hair. "Hey there" she said to Mitchell while she walked to the deckchair where her white bathrobe lay to put it on. She closed the bathrobe with the cord and I thought I noticed a look of disappointment in Mitchell's eyes. Maybe I projected my own disappointment. I was still a bit horny after touching Lily's naked body a few minutes earlier and the way Mitchell looked at her only enhanced that.

Lily asked where he had dinner and if it was something he would recommend and after talking to each other for a few minutes I interrupted them. "Hey, care to have another drink with us on our patio?" I asked Mitchell in the hope I could arrange a few more looks from him ogling my wife before we would have sex. "Sure" he responded eagerly, while Lily didn't seem to mind my invitation and continued her conversation with him while we walked into our apartment.

We stepped onto our patio, where Lily sat down on the couch while Mitchell sat on the chair opposing her. I brought out a bottle of wine and three glasses and sat down next to my wife in her white bathrobe. Lily and Mitchell kept on the conversation, while I sometimes joined in but mostly just enjoyed observing their enthusiastic and slightly flirtatious interaction. We had drunk a few glasses of wine when Mitchell excused himself to go the bathroom. When he had left the patio, I turned towards Lily. I saw her cheeks were flushing a bit and her eyes were a bit watery, a combination of the alcohol and maybe the excitement of her flirting with Mitchell. She smiled innocently at me and then went in to kiss me. It felt as if she had to unload something, as we passionately made out on the couch, my hand roaming over her bathrobe and her hand firmly in my neck. We didn't notice Mitchell coming back to the patio and taking his seat across from us. When I did, I broke our kiss and turned towards him. "Sorry, didn't see you coming back there". "Oh, don't worry" he said with a big smile, "I don't mind seeing two beautiful people enjoying each other. Take your time, I'll entertain myself.".

His hint felt obvious, he wanted to see my wife in her pleasure, and I wanted to show her pleasure to him. I leaned back towards Lily and slowly kissed her neck and licked her ear. Lily shivered and closed her eyes at that and when she opened them, she looked intensely at Mitchell. I continued kissing her neck and slowly went lower towards her shoulders. In one move, I pulled open the cord from her bathrobe and pulled the fabric away from her shoulder. The bathrobe fell open so Mitchell could now look without reservation to my wife's body in her black bikini. Lily stroked my hair as my lips explored her body further, moving from her shoulder back to her neck and downwards towards her cleavage. I looked back at Mitchell, and a bulge in his trousers was clearly visible while he held close eye contact with my wife whose mouth was open and whose breathing was becoming ragged.

Lily's arousal was obvious, although I wondered how far she would let me take this. I moved my mouth back to hers and as we started a second make out session, I grabbed her left breast and softly massaged it. Then, without breaking our kiss, I moved my hand downward over her naked belly and swept it over the fabric of her bikini bottom. With one finger I put some pressure between the outer lips of her vagina causing her to grasp for air between our kiss. Then, I moved my hand back up again, circled her left nipple through her bikini and onto her back where I pulled on the string holding her top. When I moved my hand back to the front, I took the strap on her left shoulder with it, causing her bikini to drop but not yet fully revealing what was inside of it.

Lily broke our kiss and looked me into my eyes. Her look was a combination of fear, excitement and arousal. She kept looking at me, while I turned to Mitchell as I slowly pulled away my wife's bikini top. Mitchell's eyes widened and his big smile came back, as Lily's beautiful naked breasts sprang into view for his pleasure. Lily didn't seem to dare to turn her head towards him, being slightly embarrassed by her nakedness, as I leaned in to kiss and lick her nipples. When I looked up to her face with her nipple in my mouth, I saw that she had turned her gaze to our guest. Her mouth was open as she was softly panting while staring Mitchell back in his eyes.

I let go of Lily's nipples in my mouth and moved back to kiss her, giving Mitchell a better view of my wife's naked breasts. While kissing Lily, I slowly moved my hand downwards over her body and slid my hand into her bikini bottom. Her pussy was soaking wet. I started softly turning circles with my fingers around her clit as Lily broke our kiss and started moaning louder. She turned her head to look at Mitchell and I saw her eyes widen. I looked at him as well and saw that he had unzipped his trousers and pulled out his rock-hard cock. It was longer than mine, about 8 inches, and the veins were clearly visible on the side of his shaft. He was clean shaven and his uncut cock stood straight up. For the first time in 10 years, Lily saw a live cock of someone other than me, standing erect because of the lust for her naked body from the guy holding it.

Apart from Lily's moaning, there was silence on the patio, all three of us engulfed in our respective lust. I felt like I stood at a crossroads. I knew that this was the point where I could make my long time fantasy a reality. Lily was so incredibly horny that she would probably let Mitchell fuck her, and I had neither doubt about him. I felt an unease, not knowing how I would feel afterward, but I also knew that if I were to stop this it might never happen again.

As Mitchell started slowly masturbating himself, pulling his foreskin over the top of his penis and back, while looking intensely at my wife's naked tits and her moaning face, I decided to take my chance. I stood up from the couch and kneeled in front of Lily. I looked her in her eyes as I pulled her bikini bottom off. When I had pulled it over her feet, I turned around to Mitchell and threw the wet and sticky fabric towards him. He caught it and sniffed it while I went in to lick my wife.

Lily's moans immediately became louder, and as I looked at her face, I saw she was still watching Mitchell masturbate himself, holding the bikini bottom with her juices close to his face. I licked my wife's wet slit slowly from the bottom to the top, her juices flowing over my chin. Every lick I gave her, she moaned and closed her eyes, before opening them again to stare at our guest. I realized he hadn't seen her beautiful shaven pussy yet, so I moved myself to Lily's side and opened her legs to give him a full view. I saw his cock jump as his eyes glued to her dripping pussy. Then, I leaned in from the side and went back to licking her clit. I watched Mitchell and saw his eyes, filled with lust, moving from Lily's face to catch her lustful stare, to her beautiful round tits with their now protruding nipples, to her dripping wet pussy where I was working to bring my wife to orgasm.

lettus
lettus
26 Followers
12