Great Grandpa Jack

Story Info
A seventy-five-year-old man fucks his great granddaughter.
2.6k words
4.25
105.7k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fun and games started shortly after my great grandpa moved into the house next door to me. I was just eighteen at the time and still lived at home with Mum and Dad. Great Grandpa Jack was my mother's grandpa. He was seventy-five years old and a real nice guy.

It was shortly after Grandpa Jack's wife died that Mum decided he should move in next door so we could keep an eye on him and look after him. He had been pretty depressed and lonely since his wife died. So as soon as the home next door to us became available, he sold up his old property and moved in next door to us.

To begin with, he spent most of his time in his garden or pottering around in his shed. Problem was, this gave him an unobstructed view into my bedroom and front room. On a few occasions, I caught him looking up into my windows from his garden shed. I made a point of catching his eye, thinking that might embarrass him into looking away. Instead, he would wave cheerfully at me and just keep on looking.

After a few weeks, I realised that, since his house shares a wall with mine (blooming terraced houses!), he could hear a lot of what goes on in my house. Including when my shower is running. I noticed that whenever I finished a shower and went into my bedroom, there he was, in his garden, looking right into my bedroom. I don't like curtains. I like the sun on my skin and walking around naked in the house quite a lot. Besides, I felt like it was just letting him win if I hid behind curtains.

One morning I was feeling daring so decided to give Great Grandpa Jack a little treat. I did my morning exercises naked, in front of the window while he was ogling me from his garden shed. I alternated jogging on the spot with long stretches. Normally, tits as big as mine need to be held down with a pretty sturdy sports bra, but since I was in the privacy of my own home, I didn't mind a bit of a titty bouncing. I kind of liked it, as a matter of fact.

It seems that Grandpa Jack did as well. I could see his silhouette through the window of his shed as I stretched my leg over me head to loosen my hamstrings (free cunt shot) or jumped up and down to limber up (breasts bouncing wildly). I would also bend at the waist to touch my toes and warm-up my back muscles (nice long view of my rounded ass, and exposed cunt). I could never tell, but I imagined him watching me from his little shed, moaning quietly so no-one could hear, tugging feverishly at his wizened old cock.

One particularly warm morning, I sat out in my garden drinking my morning coffee, wearing just a bathrobe. As soon as I sat down on a garden chair, Grandpa Jack's bald, liver-spotted head popped over the garden fence. He's a keen gardener, so when I asked for some advice, he stepped over the fence between our gardens and got on his knees to show me which of the weird green things were weeds.

His voice shook as he tried to sound casual, telling me stuff I really wasn't interested in about plants and trees and shit. He was on his knees in front of me, and I could see he was trying to see up my robe while he talked. I slowly let my thighs relax, spreading my knees apart. His voice really started to shake and then finally stopped. He just sat there, on his knees, staring at my gaping pussy. I finished my coffee and cleared my throat. This seemed to snap him out of his trance and he looked up at my grinning face. I got up and tossed a 'catch you later' over my shoulder as I went into my house.

From then on, I knew he was an old perv who was desperate for a shag.

Of course, he pretty much saw me whenever he had a mind to peer into my house from his garden. But I didn't mind giving the old git a few thrills every now and then. I knew it made him happy and, to be honest, it gave me quite a thrill knowing my Grandpa was perving over my young body. I pretty much saw him as tame. As far as I was concerned, he was my Grandpa, so there was no way he'd try to touch me up or anything like that. But how wrong I was.

My parents were away for the week, on their 20th wedding anniversary. I had the place all to myself. The first night they were away, I was lying in bed reading a book and wearing a lace nightgown when I heard the front door open. I thought my parents had come back early.

"Mum? Dad?" I called out nervously.

My breath caught in my throat when I noticed a silhouetted figure standing at my bedroom doorway shrouded in darkness. At first, I couldn't make out who it was. Though judging by the shortness of the figure and the rotund and hunched over shape of the body, outlined with a baldhead, I knew it had to be Great Grandpa Jack.

He stepped into my room, into the light, and I gasped in shock at what I saw. He was naked except for his string vest and shabby white socks, his body covered in a thick mat of wiry grey hair.

"Do you mind if I join you in bed, sweetheart?" he asked kindly.

I was scared shitless, frozen to the spot, yet the thought of Grandpa touching my body appealed to me, made me moist between the legs. I recalled all the times he had leered at my naked body and wondered what it would feel like to have his wrinkly hands touch me. I wanted to know what skin-to-skin contact would feel like, rubbing our sweaty bodies against each other's in a frenzy of excitement.

Without waiting for my reply, he joined me on top of the sheets. The bed groaned under his weight when he crawled up on it and started stroking my bare feet and legs. I heard his breathing become heavy and laboured as he caressed my skin.

I gazed up and had an unhindered view of his body. I had never seen so much body hair. His entire body was matted with wiry grey fur. His groin was a tangled bush of grey fuzz with an angry-looking cock, hot and rigid, protruding from its base of coarse pubic hair, standing firm beneath a potbelly that looked like a big balloon. The foreskin was snagged behind the rim of the glans, exposing a plum-shaped bellend that was fatter than the shaft and glistening with moisture.

Sweat trickled down his liver-spotted forehead. "You ever seen a cock like this before, darling?" he asked, as his hands roved gently over my feet and legs, while his other hand toyed with his cock and balls. He hefted his balls in his palm then rolled his foreskin back and forth over the helmet head, displaying his raw genitala for my pleasure.

It looked horrific at first. I had never seen anything that looked so mean and nasty. The shaft of his cock was like a spaghetti junction of thick veins. The balls looked like two heavy stones weighing down the wrinkly sack in which they rested.

"Open your legs," he demanded, as he clambered between my parted feet and placed his hands on the inside of my thighs and gently pulled them apart. He then lifted the hem of my nightgown up to my waist and gazed down at the peach between my legs. He reached for it and spread my pussy cleft apart with his thumb and forefinger, baring the pink, tender flesh inside.

I held back a whimper, feeling my face flame with embarrassment. Nobody had ever inspected me so intimately before. The fact I was now slimy with arousal between my legs made it all the more humiliating. It was an awkward moment, yet immensely arousing.

I felt a warm glow envelop my body when he pressed a chunky finger to my opening, before sinking it into my wet passage, making me yelp with fear and arousal.

"Ooh, that's a tight little fuck hole. I reckon you're a virgin." he sighed, before sliding his bulky finger gently in and out of my maiden snatch, making a soft squelching sound.

He had squirted lube on his finger, so it glided into my tight little hole nice and easy. Then he withdrew his finger and gave me a sharp smack on the hip, making me yelp. "Spread them wider," he growled.

I spread my legs wide and his head immediately dipped between my legs and sniffed at my crotch. His tongue slithered and snaked up and down the crevice of my teen pussy, tasting me. He grew frenzied and feasted on the peach between my legs, locking his mouth around my entire mound and slurping and sucking at my labia.

His stubbly face tickled me all over my sensitive nether region, exciting me further. He probed me with his tongue before snaking it deep into my pussy hole. The feel of his rough tongue grazing over my vaginal walls pushed me to the brink, and I found myself grabbing his head and thrusting my soppy-wet pussy all over his hairy face as I reached climax.

Once my orgasm subsided he pounced on top of me, bearing his body weight down on me, crushing me with his potbelly. Positioning his bulky body between my legs, I felt his rampant member rubbing up and down my slit, wetting my pussy lips with the slippery pre-cum seeping from its head. His face hovered over mine, his heavy breath on my cheek. He poked the head of his cock inside me and pulled it out with a nasty grin on his face then grazed it over my clit.

I couldn't believe I was about to lose my virginity to my great grandfather, a right pervy old codger and seventy-five years old.

"I wonna see your face when I sink myself balls deep into your tight virgin hole," he said, before cramming his cock halfway in. My body jerked at the intrusion, and it felt as though an obstacle had halted its progress.

My grandfather pulled out and thrust in again and again, until the obstacle broke and he slammed in all the way with a loud grunt.

I shrieked and my body bucked. It felt like he was ripping me open. My tight pussy needed a little more time to adjust to his fat cock, but he was relentless, overexcited.

"Oh, yeah, I bet you can feel that," he sneered, driving himself forward hard enough to make my head bang against the headboard. "That's right, take that cock nice and deep. Take it all the way in like a good girl." He licked my face and started pounding away at my docile body. "Oh, yeah, you can be my regular little fuck toy from now on," he panted in my ear.

I could feel my pussy loosening up, getting wetter and more slick, but every thrust made me feel raw, and they just kept coming faster and harder all the time.

His fat cock was giving my clit just as much stimulation as my insides as it pumped in and out of my body. It was difficult to differentiate between the pain inside and the pleasure outside. The two seemed to be mingling into something highly erotic.

"Give me those legs up here," he barked, ceasing his thrusting momentarily. He scooted back on the bed, withdrawing just enough to throw my slender legs over his hairy shoulders. Then he leaned forward, bending me in half, and crammed his fat meat back in and fucked me even harder.

The penetration was much deeper this time and it felt as though he was stabbing his cock right through me. I could feel his heavy balls crashing against my buttocks every time he lunged forward and drilled himself deep inside me.

"Yeeee haaaaa!" he yelled, pistoning his hips hard and fast. "This is what you call a pounding, sweetheart."

It was painful, yet the position he now had me in seemed to hit a different spot inside my body. It sent sharp, exotic sensations through my belly that bordered on orgasmic. Even though this position was uncomfortable, my pussy kept right on juicing for him, and each time he whispered something dirty in my ear, my pussy contracted and clamped down around his fat cock, making my juices ooze from my cunt and trickle down my thighs and into my arse crack.

"Take that cock like a good girl," he barked. The bed creaked in time with his thrusting and the headboard slammed against the wall as he banged my virgin hole into submission. He was stretching my opening taut, impaling my tender body mercilessly on his chunky meat, showing no mercy as I gasped and yelped beneath him.

It was highly erotic, being treated in such a manner.

He whipped it out my body and allowed my legs to fall back to the bed. And before I knew it, he was straddling my chest and rubbing his balls against my tits and jerking his cock hard right in front of my face. The head of his cock was angry-red and his string vest was drenched with sweat and sticking to his body as he wanked his cock for all its worth.

"Open your mouth, sweatheart!" I'm gonna dump a load in that pretty little mouth of yours."

He let out a roar so loud that it made me jump. Spurt after spurt of hot spunk erupted from his cock and speckled and splattered my face. I squealed and flinched as each squirt landed square on my face. I opened my mouth and one spurt hit the back of my throat, making me cough and gag. He moaned and groaned, his body jerking and thrashing as he milked every last drop of goo from his cock and on to my face.

"Suck it clean," he panted breathlessly, before shoving his cock between my lips. I choked on the bitter taste of sperm mingled with my puss juice. "Clean it up good," he demanded, pumping in and out of my mouth. My eyes were pressed against his potbelly, which was rising and falling as he tried to catch his breath.

"Whew," he said, dismounting my body. "Just you wait there. Don't you dare move or wipe that spunk off your face. I'll grab my camera."

I lay on my bed, dazed and confused, sticky semen coating my face, pondering what just occurred and what was in store during the coming days as Grandpa Jack left the room to fetch a camera. The experience had been so vile, so filthy, so embarrassing that I actually felt liberated in some strange way. I felt like a naughty little slut and it turned me on.

When Grandpa Jack returned, he stood at the end of the bed taking pictures of me. I was laying on my back with my legs open and my well-used pussy gaping open on full display. The thick cum that coated my face was now running down my cheeks and hanging from my chin. A harsh shudder would rack my body every few seconds - aftershocks from the harsh pounding my body had just received.

While Grandpa was taking pictures, he said, "These will be nice snaps for the family album. We'll call them, 'the little cum-slut after she lost her virginity to her grandpa'."

I just knew, there and then, that he was right. I was an eighteen-year-old cum-slut in the making.