Great Scott!

Story Info
White wife learns what's so great about young black cock.
12.3k words
4.48
38.8k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie was sitting at the kitchen table on her cell phone when Ethan came in from work.

She and her husband exchanged waves and then she went back to what appeared to be a somewhat one-sided conversation to whoever was on the other end of the line with Bobbie doing the listening and whoever she was speaking with doing all the talking.

That in itself was unusual. Bobbie normally inserted herself and her opinions into every discussion. And by the look on her face, Ethan couldn't tell if she was intensely inserted in the conversation or in shock. He tried to decide which it was and stared at her, but she was without expression, so it could be anything from awe to disgust.

Ethan grinned -- In over 20 years of marriage, he could count on one hand the number of time Bobbie was this quiet during a call. She normally would be waving her arms as she spoke and gesturing to someone who couldn't appreciate any of it because they couldn't see her. Ethan often said that he wasn't sure if Bobbie was truly Irish or Italian!

In reality, she was both -- dark hair, light eyes, pale skin -- a tight little body she kept firm with years of running and yoga -- she looked good for a woman in her mid-forties -- well, closer to fifty, but a fact that Bobbie denied more vigorously with each passing year. Even with the start of a few gray hairs, she had the body of a woman half her age and Ethan thanked his lucky stars to have found someone who took such good care of herself.

Ethan changed out of his work clothes into shorts and a T-shirt and was heading down to the basement to work out before dinner when he passed Bobbie sitting quietly at the kitchen table staring at her now dormant phone.

"Hey, babe...." He said.

Bobbie looked up at him and said, "We need to talk".

Ethan saw the look of concern in her eyes and figured he better put the workout on hold. He sat across from her and waited. No man EVER liked hearing the 'We need to talk' line for any reason and held his breath waiting for her to start the discussion.

Bobbie is a public school teacher -- having taught world history to middle school students for the last 13 years. She knew how to hold the interest of prepubescent youngsters whose brain was muddled by years of video games, cell phones and hormones that were firing in different directions. She knew the value of timing her words -- and she was an artist with it.

And they had been married long enough for Ethan to know not to interrupt. This was a bit of a dance...he sighed and waited.

Bobbie closed her eyes and looked up at the ceiling and then said, "That was Danielle".

Ethan nodded...Danielle was their niece. Bobbie's sister and brother in law's daughter -- a cute little redhead, senior in college majoring in Communications. She was a spunky fireball, and no one really knew where the red hair came from but it was the brunt of jokes from the time she was born until she reached puberty.

Once she became a teenager and the braces came off, she went from tomboy to a raving beauty...5'2, barely 100 pounds -- cheerleader, gymnast, straight A student. She was the apple of everyone's eye and accomplished at anything she put her mind to. Her curly red hair down to the middle of her back, she was poised and perfect in every way.

Bob and Marion had their hands full keeping the boys from knocking down their door trying to date her and Bob often joked that he went gray early because of his precocious daughter and her suitors.

In reality, she was every parents 'dream -- serious, hardworking, respectful and loved by friends and family alike. Danielle wasn't a saint -- she was known to drink a little and smoke a little pot in college, but she never embarrassed the family or did anything to damage her wholesome reputation.

So, when the subject of Danielle came up, Ethan's immediate thought was a car accident or injury. He took a deep breath and waited for Bobbie to finish her thought process.

"So, our dear niece, Danielle called to ask a favor." She said, with just a little over the top dramatic pause.

Ethan squinted his eyes as he looked at his wife -- he hated drama of any kind in his life and this was absolutely unnecessary, but he knew if he told her to just come out with it, it would cause a fight, so he swallowed and waited.

"Turns out, Danielle has a boyfriend... Actually, more than a boyfriend...they've been living together for almost a year in an apartment off campus. She wants to bring him home for the summer to meet the family and would like our help in breaking the news to her parents."

Ethan exploded.

"For Christ's sake, Bobbie -- why didn't you just say that? What's with all the drama? So, our darling niece is growing up and has a boyfriend....! It's not the end of the world! I'm sure Bob and Marion knew this day was coming. It's not like she's a teenager anymore!"

Bobbie waited -- gave Ethan a smirk and then dropped the bombshell she was holding like a grenade.

"Ethan, he's black." she said softly.

The weight of her words hit Ethan in the gut immediately and he felt his breath leave him like a deflated balloon. He tried not to let the emotion of it show, but Bobbie saw his expression, saw him go pale. All the bravado in the world wouldn't save him now.

Ethan didn't speak for a few minutes as he tried to come up with the right words that wouldn't sound racist or too old or out of touch with the real world...a flood of thoughts entered his mind --

God, what would Bob and Marion say? What about the rest of the family? Ethan and Bobbie were the most liberal minded members of the family -- Bob would clearly blow a gasket -- he was as racist as the day was long and Marion, for her part, tried to change the subject when he would go on a rant about how the world was going to hell in a handbasket due to all the interbreeding and crime in the cities and government handouts to minorities. He was absolutely the poster boy for racism and hatred.

And, what was Danielle thinking? Was this retribution or rebellion against her parents because of some discipline she received as a child? Of all the boys who tried to date her growing up, none of them were Black or Indian or Asian -- Hell, she didn't date anyone who wasn't the same religion or political affiliation as her or her parents. They were strict Irish Catholics who never got in trouble, always paid their bills and never colored out of the lines.

That last thought crept into Ethan's mind and burned into him. "Never colored outside the lines". The image that popped into his brain in that last second shamed and haunted him for days afterwards -- He imagined his sweet little niece naked, riding some dark black cock, her little breasts bobbing up and down as she impaled herself on the boyfriend's dick...her pale slender body writhing as he stretched her out.

Ethan felt his face burning -- he had NEVER thought of his lovely niece in a sexual way -- not the entire time she grew up around him. He felt her heart racing.

God... Bob might have a heart attack over this. He thought about his brother and sister-in-law and how they used to brag about Danielle and what a perfect daughter she was. This was NOT going to sit well.

Finally, Ethan spoke.

"So, okay -- not the best news...but it's not the end of the world. What do you know? Did you ask about him, how they met, how long have they been dating?"

Bobbie nodded her head -- she said, "His name is Scott, they met in their junior year and dated for several months before getting an apartment together last September. He's evidently also a senior and Danielle did mention that she was dating someone to her parents, but not that they were living together and certainly not that he was black. I guess they assumed he was white because of his name, and she didn't offer any more details."

Ethan nodded -- He only knew a few black guys and none of them was named Scott. He asked Bobbie if she knew anything else.

Bobbie loved that she was "in the know" and only too happy to spill the beans to her husband.

"Yes, he's evidently British or Jamaican or something...I heard him in the background, and he had a definite accent. I couldn't quite place it, so I asked Danielle about it...she said he's both Jamaican but went to a school in England growing up, so I'm not sure what that makes him, but she said he's average height, slender, very quiet and hard working. She said he's studying bio-engineering and is also a straight A student."

She went on. "I felt I needed to ask what he looked like in more detail, so I did. I hope that didn't make me come off racist, but God, you know if he's dark or has dreadlocks, Bob is going to have a fit. Danielle said he was fairly dark -- like dark chocolate but no dreadlocks, so I guess that's a plus. She did say again that he was very quiet and reserved but in amazing shape. He runs and bikes and does Pilates and even some yoga!"

The image of little pale Danielle with this guy popped back into Ethan's brain and he shook his head, trying to dismiss it to no avail. He decided to change the subject.

"So, what was the favor? Just to tell Bob and Marion that she's dating a black guy? I don't think that's our place, Bobbie. She needs to tell them herself."

Bobbie nodded and said that's what she told Danielle too.

She said that Danielle asked, "Are you guys headed up to the cabin to get it ready for Independence Day? Would it be okay for Scott and I and maybe a couple of other friends to come up for a week or two to help you get ready? You could meet Scott and then when my mom and dad come up for the 4th, you'll already know him. Now that school is finished for the semester, we have a lot of time on our hands. We could help get everything ready for the party and you could get an honest feel for who Scott is. I hope you see that he's as amazing as I say he is."

Ethan shook his head. This guy would have to be the American Gandi for Bob and Marion to accept him. No one was going to be good enough for their daughter, especially a black guy!

He said, "You know, this is going to kill them, right? Their perfect little girl dating a black guy...I can't even imagine what they'll think when they come to the party on the 4th and meet Scott. This is going to be 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner CIRCA 2023'. Haha... I can't even imagine!"

Bobbie laughed and said, "Well, Bob will certainly have a fit, but I'm not so sure Marion will be objecting too strongly!"

Ethan looked at her and said, "You don't think so? Why wouldn't Marion be upset too?"

Bobbie smiled wryly at her husband and said mischievously, "Oh, sweet husband of mine...because Marion has a dirty little secret from her past -- Let's just say that Danielle's love of dark chocolate didn't just come out of nowhere. Apples don't fall far from the tree!"

Ethan looked at Bobbie like she had two heads. "I call bullshit, Bobbie! Bob and Marion are two of the most racist people I've ever met in my life. You've heard his rants! There's no way Marion was ever with a black guy!"

Bobbie laughed and said, "You've heard HIS rants...you've never heard Marion say anything bad about black men...and there's a reason for that that goes back almost 15 years now...do you remember that bachelorette party Marion and I went to for our high school friend, Kathleen?"

Ethan searched his brain for a minute. "Oh, yeah! Kathleen Sullivan...I remember her -- didn't she marry that dweeb, Roger or Robert or something?"

Bobbie nodded, "Randall, but close enough. Do you remember me telling you about the strippers they hired for her party? Three guys...one white and two black guys? Remember me telling you how raunchy it was?"

Ethan said he remembered her telling him it was a wild time but that she didn't go into the details of the night.

Bobbie said, "It was crazy...we were all drinking and everyone was pretty drunk and when the guys came out, they stripped down to G-strings and were going from woman to woman with a sheet behind them to cover themselves if the woman wanted to anything like touch their cocks or suck them a little..."

Ethan raised his eyebrows and said, "You didn't do anything, did you?"

Bobbie smiled and said that she didn't kiss and tell but that yes, she stroked one of the black guys cocks. She said, "Ethan, I could barely get my hand around him, he was so thick...but I guess guys in that profession have to be, right?"

Ethan grimaced and said, "Maybe I don't want to know the details, do I?"

Bobbie laughed and said, "You don't need to worry -- I'm still here, aren't I? It was just a little fun on a drunken night. It's not like I was going to run off with the guy...you're my main squeeze, sexy!"

Ethan smiled and said, "Fair enough...but what's this got to do with Marion?"

Bobbie looked like she was going to burst with excitement. "You've got to promise me you won't breathe a word of this to anyone. I've been keeping this secret for 15 or more years now and I'm not going to betray my sister's confidence to anyone but you, okay?"

Ethan nodded and waited to hear more.

Bobbie said, "So when the biggest black guy left me, he moved over to Marion and covered her with the sheet. At first I thought she was just going to stroke him a little like I did, but then I looked over and heard him groan and say, 'yeah, baby...suck that cock...' and my curiosity got the better of me so I stood up and looked down over the sheet and saw Marion trying to deep throat this monster... The guy grinned at me, and I said I was her sister and then took my phone out and took a picture of her sucking him off. He started to protest and said 'no pictures!' so I apologized and put my phone away, but I still had the one picture and still have it to this day."

Ethan looked in shock at his wife and said "Bullshit!"

Bobbie grinned and pulled out her cell phone and opened her hidden iPhone folder and showed him the picture. Sure enough, there was a younger, slenderer version of Marion with a big black cock stuffed in her mouth with enough hanging out for her to have two hands still on the shaft.

"Jesus, Bobbie...you've been holding onto this for all this time? Why? Are you using it to blackmail your sister?"

Bobbie smiled and said, "Stop being so dramatic...she doesn't even know I have this picture...I just like to look at it every now and then."

Ethan smiled at his wife...she was honest to a fault, and they had no secrets between them. He looked at the picture and Marion DID look like she was in some sort of bliss...It may have been the angle of the picture from top down, but he looked enormous.

Ethan felt he had to say something on Marion's behalf, so he said, "So she sucked a stripper's cock a little during a drunken bachelorette party...that doesn't mean she likes black guys...it was just a night of fun...I mean, you stroked the guy too!"

Bobbie shook her head..." I didn't finish my story yet...once the bachelor party was winding down and everyone was leaving, the strippers were getting dressed to leave and the one that Marion sucked came over to her to thank her for giving such amazing head. He gave us each his business card and said to call if we ever wanted to party. I laughed and said we were both married but it was a fun thing to think about! We were all starting to sober up a little and it was after midnight, so I went to the bathroom. When I came out, everyone was gone and so I figured Marion had gone out to warm up the car."

"I started approaching their minivan -- you remember the big Chrysler minivan they had -- looked like a giant boat? Well, I was just reaching for the door handle and all of a sudden, I saw the van start to bounce up and down. So, I sort of figured out what was going on but decided to play it cool and backed off and went back into the building before she saw me. Ethan, they must have gone at it for over an hour! I was sitting there playing with my phone when Marion finally walked in. She looked like someone dragged her through the mud...her shirt was torn, and she had a big mark on her neck...She wasn't wearing a bra anymore and the front of her pants looked like she spilled water on them."

"I said, 'Jesus, Marion...are you ok??' She just gave me a weak grin and made me promise not to say anything to Bob. From what I understand, she got holy hell from him when she got home, and she had to make up some sort of story about two of the girls at the party getting into a fight and that she had to break it up. I don't know what Bob believed but things were tense for a while at their home."

Ethan nodded..." I remember that -- we didn't see or hear from them for like two weeks after that night, right?"

Bobbie said, "Yeah, when Marion and I finally talked again, she said Bob was really angry with her for getting so drunk, especially when Danielle was so young, and they had some words. Whether or not he knew anything else was beyond me, but it passed. She made me promise not to say anything to anyone and I've kept her promise until today and now it's YOUR promise to keep."

Ethan shook his head..." Bobbie, if I hadn't seen that picture, I would have said you were lying. my God! No wonder Bob has such an animosity toward black guys... Do you think he knew she fucked a black guy?"

Bobbie said she doubted he knew unless he spoke to one of the other women who was at the party. But even though they had left before the festivities began with Marion and the stripper, no one knew for sure.

Ethan tried to take in everything Bobbie was telling him, but it was sort of surrealistic -- He thought about Marion and her being taken by a black man -- she was probably the most suburban, reserved woman he knew. Much more than Bobbie was. Bobbie had her fantasies and her kinks, but this was real life.

After being lost in his thoughts for a while, he asked Bobbie what it was about black men that seemed to fascinate white women so much? He said he noticed more and more white women with black men these days -- in television, movies, out on the street. He mentioned two interracial couples he knew from work, and it almost always was a black man with a white woman.

Bobbie laughed. "Don't be so insecure, Ethan! It's not all black men and all white women together...there's plenty of us around that love our white men."

Ethan told her sarcastically that he felt much better knowing that...

Bobbie leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"But you know...we're curious...We want to know if all the hoopla about black men is real. If it's true about their size, their endurance. We're not stupid enough to believe that all black men are going to be 10 inches long with cocks the diameter of a coke can! But you've got to admit, they seem to carry themselves with a confidence and posture that they know that they're the 'cock of the walk', pun intended!"

Ethan grimaced at the thought. "So, you're saying, you're curious, Bobbie?"

Bobbie grinned at him and said, "Hell, yes, Ethan! I'd love to know why black guys feel they can come in and fuck anything that walks -- married or otherwise.... That air of superiority comes from somewhere or something! And yes, I like the color contrast of a black man against my skin...I'm not saying, I'm going to run out and find one like Danielle did, but I get the attraction!"

She continued.

"Do you remember when we were down in Nigel on vacation a couple of years ago? Do you remember Philip, our favorite bartender?"

Ethan thought for a moment before it came to him -- YES! Philip -- big guy, at least 6'3 or more, dark as night, dreadlocks, looked like a linebacker...Made a hell of a drink!

Ethan nodded and said he remembered him.

"Well, do you remember the day we went on the catamaran, and you got too much sun and stayed in the room that night? I told you I wanted to have a drink and dance a little and we had that mini fight about it? You wound up passing out around 11PM right after I told you I was going down to get a drink at the bar?"