All Comments on 'Great Scott'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Why?

Why do women fall for a guy and then try to change him? Why can't they accept him as he is? But was Lindsey changing him? Or was she just introducing him to a different way to enjoy sex? Vanilla is fine. But it's O.K. to try strawberry or chocolate. Or maple walnut or rum raisin? Not a steady diet of just one kind but some variety! He doesn't need to be pegged every day, but some cherry vanilla can be good on occasion! Looking for some on the side, Lindsey? I'm ready for you. Five stars.

KinPAKinPAover 4 years ago

Lindsey is trash and her attitude will destroy the relationship. Hope she’s happy with cats.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
This was a request, as usual.

Who knows why women have to change men, but they do!

The requester was mad because I was supposed to have the guy reclaim her. I may have to make a follow-up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun story

It is an exciting experience to give guy the dildo. Often guys resist but end up liking it. Quite a few women have been able to get guy to take it. It changes relationship for the better.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Yes, please

I love dominating my bitch, and it's what she craves. But I'd also like to be bent over and ass reamed sometimes. I'd rather take a real cock, and suck him, and lick up his cum, but if my wife would get into pegging me it would be good enough. Thanks for getting me hard... I'm going to fuck myself and cum thinking about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Mixed feelings about this. Every time I read a tale like this, the thing missing is love.

No love, no respect, no warmth just a woman getting off on power, control, hurting and humiliating her partner.

Doesn’t seem like a good way to start a relationship. He seems like a nice guy but she is selfish & brutal. 3/10

robert0000robert0000over 3 years ago

Thank you for this. It’s much better that the narrator remained in control to the end. I liked the thrust of the story and only have a couple of quibbles which I offer in an attempt at constructive criticism.

The first is that Scott only expresses his love by saying he thinks she is beautiful, which seems a bit shallow. I’d like it if he were in love with more than just her looks.

The second is her description of herself, as having “slender arms” and “firm breasts” and wearing “silver high heels that accentuated the firmness of my ass and thighs”.

It sounds like a man’s checklist of what he finds attractive rather than how a woman would naturally describe herself.

But these are minor criticisms. I enjoyed the story a great deal.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 3 years agoAuthor
If you're looking for love, I'm not your author. *eye roll*

Seriously. If you are looking for love in your erotica, move along please! I'm not your author. I write about brutal, degrading, incestuous, disgusting, depraved, horrible filth. I do also write about love, but that's probably my least explored topic. Don't read my shit and give me crappy ratings because you are reading something that isn't your thing. Smh. I'm a hardcore dark erotica author who prefers rape fantasy over love. Get over it.

The nerve of some people.

Everyone else: Thanks for the constructive feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not my favorite, but not bad either (gave a 4 over all). And dont sell yourself short either ! True love is willing to sacrifice what you want to give the other person what they want. And it NEEDS to work both ways. This, like all your other stories are made up. IRL, safe words would need to be agreed to and available. But sometimes the sexiest/loveliest thing is what is freely given rather then taken. I think that in EVERY relationship BOTH people constantly grow and change. BUT, the trick is to grow and change together and towards each other rather then apart and away from each other. VERY easy to say BUT very hard to do ( Hence, so many divorces !!). I only hope that I can heed my own ideas the second time around !!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Since I made my last comment I have specifically tried to write a few love stories. I wrote one called Naughty Alice, then one called Lost Will and another called Free Miles. They are on Amazon. They are all filled with sex but also romance and love. I took the anon comment about love a bit too personally, I think. I'm bipolar and sometimes I get a little bitchy or snarky, but I still hear the feedback. I apologize to the anon I snapped at. I was being a little bitch. Also, I feel this comment hit a nerve in me that propelled me to think with innovation and honestly, writing romance is really fun.

No, not all my stories are going to be romantic, but I think I had something to prove to myself about my ability to write romance. I'm a sexual-minded woman, but I do have a romantic side. As for true love and sacrifice, I don't really see myself sacrificing anything for love. I see myself maintaining who and what I am and hopefully finding a partner that loves me for me. I was lucky enough to meet my soul mate in this life and though we aren't together anymore, we are still good friends. My current boyfriend and I are very much in love, but it's nothing like the fairytale romances you read in books. It's definitely more like one of my less romantic stories filled with sex and wild times.

There are a lot of ways to love someone, but the fact that two readers said they weren't feeling the love in this fictional relationship made me upset with myself. I'm usually so good at infusing emotion into the story, but I failed here. I admit it. This could have been better. Enough time has passed since I wrote it that I can see it now. Thank you for the feedback, everyone. I appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...