All Comments on 'Great Sex and Nothing More'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
This is more

This is more than the lead in claimed. Another sneaky, nasty story that turns to romance in the end. I don't have a clue why anyone would complain about this one, but some will. You could have written more about the previous spouses or what happens next, but it isn't nessesary. This is just a fun story, I hope the rest enjoy it as much as I did. Three from you in two days, we readers are lucky. What fun it is!

I-WISHI-WISHabout 17 years ago
No Complaint

Excelent story. If someone complains (and someone will) ignore them. They are to dumb to enjoy lite stories.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Very Very Nice Romance

This one reads as smooth as the Dom they were drinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sucess

Perhaps you should rethink your definition of success.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 17 years ago
Fun and well written

I enjoyed it. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Natural follow-up to your recent essay. Reminds me a little of "Do We Have to be in Love?". My comments about that story also apply to this one.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You suck.

Let's leave politics out of it. You write badly, your characters are as shallow as I imagine the author (sic) to be. I suggest you read a thesaurus, expand your vocabulary, try to be a little less smug, and you just might find that human beings actually do have differing philosophies, and then - you might possible pen something besides sophomoric jerk-off drivel.

You know, if one person tells you you're a horse, you can say they're full of shit. Maybe even 2 people; but by the time 10 people tell you you're a horse (or some equine body part), buy a saddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I've been reading romance stories for almost ten years now, novels and novellas. Your story was wonderful, the only thing that confused me some was the point of view. But the plot and characters were wonderful. Continue writing, maybe you should try writing to get published, just tone down on the sex if you do that. But I believe you can because unlike most writers on here you were able to include more than just sex and make it seem beliveable.

janaljanalover 10 years ago
go on

just continue. it can't be better.

Jan

DeKreDeKrealmost 5 years ago
What's the point?

I think, when you stay away from explicit sex, you write great stories. However, what's the point about nonsensical, left wing, socialist rants?what is that to do about your stories? How about nonsensical, right wing, redneck rants? Are they any better?

Have you ever thought about why people all over the world, even if they like the american dollar, they detest the "ugly" American?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha

Thanks for another great FREE story Dinsmore. Icing on the cake? Triggered left wing nutballs bitching about a FREE story. You’d think they would be overjoyed to get something FREE since that’s a big part of the lefty manifest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story. I really liked the characters and premise of the story. I liked how you got them together and build up to the ending. Along the way, you developed the characters and their experiences with each other. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Loved the story, loved the characters, and the ending without saying was just what this reader wanted to see a happily ever after. Well Done Dinsmore. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've started reading two of your stories, which I had been enjoying, until in both you talk about women being sluts. You seem like an intelligent person who appreciates women, I'm baffled as to why you would still be using misogynistic, old fashioned slurs to shame and degrade women who enjoy sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous