All Comments on 'Great Shower'

by SirHardalot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great beginning, keep on writing!

Lovely story, not overly sexy, but sexy enough. Also, the fact that adults attract each other, no matter how linked they are by family ties, is very natural and should not scare us. We are, after all....humans! Great writing for your first piece, waiting to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!!

That situation would be a dream CUM true. It would have to continue to a dayfull of sex though.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Still room for hands-on assistance

From the final lines, it's clear the situation has been discussed further, presumably at another encounter. And even if penetrative sex is off the agenda, there are plenty of other ways to pleasure each other.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Still room for hands-on assistance

From the final lines, it's clear the situation has been discussed further, presumably at another encounter. And even if penetrative sex is off the agenda, there are plenty of other ways to pleasure each other.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Great story

Just the right amount of teasing, just the right point to pull back (though I reckon Callie could still have stroked his cock for the final moments, despite the 'no sex' rule).

Bonerman09Bonerman09almost 5 years ago
Great story!

Fantastic, would love to read more from this storyline.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

That was one wonderful tease! It was unique because the whole story is one big tease and I enjoyed it. One of my favorites. Sequel coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous