Greater Love Hath No Woman... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria fumbled with the remote and turned the television on.

The DVD had already started. It looked like some badly shot amateur porn flick. The camera was shaking and it looked like some older guy was getting a blow job from an equally old and fat woman.

I cocked my head as the shapes came into sharper focus and I noticed the pattern on the bed spread. My God, I thought as I realised, that's Caroline and me!

I slumped back in disbelief as Victoria looked at me over her shoulder.

"I have done some editing. I hope you don't mind."

I dared not engage Vanessa in a look but was fairly proud that my manhood looked acceptably large on screen. I remembered the sensations as Caroline re-enacted her oral show for the camera.

I noticed Victoria's hand grab the vibrator from the coffee table. She started to massage herself with long and deliberate strokes as the toy hummed into life.

At this point I glanced across at Vanessa, she too was staring at the screen, her hand had also wandered between her legs. She sat with her legs splayed apart, her dress had hitched up, she was clearly wearing no knickers and was stroking her open pussy lazily up and down its full length, with her eyes fixed, trance like on the re-enactment of Caroline and my sex scene on the television.

My eyes darted from the screen to Victoria and back. She was sat with her back to me. All I could see was her elbow bobbing up and down as she wanked off with the vibro she had collected moments earlier. I listened to the tone of the plastic implement as it changed and muffled as she drove it in and out of her pussy.

Vanessa was transfixed on the screen, seemingly unaware of either me or Victoria, and her increasing speed with the white plastic toy, as her hand had wandered to her own groin.

I had only seen my wife masturbate once and the results of that were on the screen in front of me. I revelled in the scene; I could see Victoria's back with her elbow moving like that of the veritable fiddler and Vanessa, she had pulled her pubes up and apart with her left hand and two fingers of her right, were rapidly jabbing in and out of her open and wet pussy.

On the screen, Caroline had changed positions and was now riding my cock. Vanessa's camera work wasn't bad and she had managed to zoom close in on the action. My cock, wet with Caroline's juices was clearly visible as her wide frame sunk repeatedly up and down on it.

The sounds of the vibro and Vanessa's wanking and the smell of sex pervaded the small and cosy room as the level of arousal welled in both women.

Vanessa remained almost transfixed on the screen. Her head was bowed forward and her cunt quietly squelched as she drove yet another finger deep into her gaping snatch, seemingly matching the action and intensity on the screen.

On screen, Caroline came, Vanessa panned back and captured her vaginal convulsions as she submitted to the force of her orgasm.

Vanessa's fingers manipulated her cunt at an ever increasing speed and were alternating between her clit, held open to view, and her soaking hole, almost dripping with cum. Her breathing was, as was Victoria's, heavy and uneven, as they both sped towards orgasm.

On screen Caroline had hopped off me, Victoria turned her head over her shoulder.

"This is my favourite part." She said breathlessly, sporting a wicked grin and jabbing the long plastic rod into herself with renewed vigour.

Vanessa had captured the moment expertly. Caroline mounted me, facing the camera and Vanessa zoomed in just in time to see my cock disappear into Caroline's tight arsehole. Although the camera shook a little, Vanessa, was after all, madly wanking herself, there was enough detail to make out Caroline's fingers frigging herself as she rode my cock with her arse.

Victoria began to rock at the edge of the table. She threw her head back and let out a long gasp before jabbing the vibro into herself as deep as she could.

"God that was good. I needed that." She sighed as she looked over at Vanessa.

"Go for it girl." Was all she could say as Vanessa was still staring at the screen with her eyes fixed and wide open. She began to shake towards an intense orgasm of her own. With a few fierce jabs of her fingers she came, rocked forward in her chair and let out a series of deep and panted gasps.

She looked up startled at the intensity of the feeling within her loins.

"Good camera work darling." Victoria said as Vanessa's orgasm subsided.

I had to agree, she had even managed to capture the cum dribbling out of Caroline's butt as she pulled off me.

Victoria stood, the butt plug still embedded in her arse and turned the main light on. Vanessa followed suit and turned every light she could reach. The room was now fully and intensely lit and my eyes strained to adjust to the brightness.

Vanessa reached for the vibro, still wet from Victoria's juices. Cheekily she sniffed across the surface and for a moment I thought she might sink the plastic rod into her mouth.

"Oh yes!." Victoria exclaimed as she reached into the plastic bag and pulled out a video camera. "Go on. Give us a show darling."

With an alluring smile Vanessa lent back, turned the object on and offered it to her eagerly waiting pussy. She pulled the hem of her dress higher to allow the camera to focus in on the action.

"You'll like this one, it has an anti-shake mechanism." Victoria said as she squinted into the view finder.

The camera was indeed superior to ours; it had an automatic zoom, a small LCD panel as a view finder and its own light source. I surmised that the quality would also be better in the finished article.

Vanessa began to put on a show. She rubbed the vibrating plastic tip up the full length of her crack until it hit home at her clit. She writhed up the seat as the point of the vibro massaged her erect nub. She beamed with delight – she liked it!

After the initial shock she began to circle and rub herself gently and in earnest. She seemingly had lost any of her inhibitions was bent on enjoying the new sensations the object provided, with almost gay abandon.

She came again in short order with a series of deep and sharp pants. She revelled in the efficiency of the toy and pressed it tight to her clit with a satisfied sigh and smile.

"Try it up there." Victoria urged from behind the camera.

Vanessa did as instructed and offered the tip to her moist opening. With a coo of delight the smooth object easily slipped inside of her, all the way to the hilt. She threw her head back as she thrust the toy gently in and out. Victoria stood and panned close in as Vanessa came again, her legs twitching as the convulsions made her upper body buck and her face contort with the deep and intense pleasure.

Vanessa opened her eyes and looked at me, her face flushed and her hair sticking to her sweaty forehead.

"Wow." Was all she could say. "Your turn." She motioned Victoria to pass her the camera.

Victoria handed over the camera and pointed at the zoom buttons before virtually vaulting over the coffee table separated Vanessa's chair from the sofa where I sat watching the action.

She knelt in front of me, undid my fly for the second time and began tugging at my pants. I raised my hips and she succeeded in getting them down to my ankles. She made short work of my underwear and before I knew it I was half naked with my bare backside pressing on the soft material of the settee.

At least this time I was hard, rock hard. The show the girls had put on for me and the ongoing video of Victoria riding the butt plug and vibro had done the trick or had it been the Viagra?

Victoria smiled in delight as she took hold of my throbbing manhood in its full glory. She opened her mouth wide and slid it between her full and rosy lips. I knew as the tip of my gland hit the back of her throat I wouldn't last long.

Vanessa lazily pulled the vibro in and out of herself with one hand as she stared at the small screen of the video camera she held with her other. She seemed unaware of the real life action in front of her and was fixed and intent and somehow connected to the action in the view finder.

I thought Victoria had forgotten about the camera as she sunk her mouth over my tool, it must have caught only the back of her head as she sunk down until her lips met her fist clamped at the base of my rock hard rod.

Up she came, drawing her lips and sucking hard until she came off at the top with a loud pop. She circled the end with her soft tongue and gazed deep into my eyes before driving my tool deep back into her mouth.

Just as I passed the point of no return she turned her head to allow Vanessa a shot at her open mouth above my twitching tool.

I shot my load. My cock sent a jet of cum into Victoria's open and waiting mouth. She was caught a little by surprise and gagged as the thick stream hit her throat. She opened her mouth and let the stream bounce back, out and down my tool. She allowed the sticky rivulet to run down my shaft until it gathered on her slim fingers encircling my twitching and pulsating cock.

She cracked a smile, the smug smile of satisfaction, like she knew she still had it! I continued to pump three or four more thick streams into her gaping mouth which she also let flow down my tool. I jumped and jerked as she closed her lips over my end and captured the last remnant of cum that seeped from the eye at the centre of my phallus.

I was amazed that my cock showed no signs of losing the full on erection and wondered at the efficacy of the Viagra.

Turning back to the camera Victoria skilfully manipulated the thick globules of cum from her fingers and spread it over my freshly cleaned tip and down the sides of my pink and still straining shaft. It felt cool as she rose, shifted her legs and squatted down above my groin on the edge of the sofa.

She paused for the camera before removing the butt plug, which had been filling her arse for the past half hour or so, and placed it on the cushion next to me. She grabbed my cock and offered to her gaping bum hole.

I glanced over her shoulder at Vanessa who was gently swaying as she masturbated but remained quite professional and continued to zoom the camera lens in and out of the action

My cock slid into Victoria's backside easily as she bore down. She sighed as it drove in to the hilt. It felt red hot inside of her as the cum coating my dick had quickly cooled its surface.

"God Vanessa, you must try this. It's fantastic!"

I had an uninterrupted view of Victoria's cleanly shaven snatch, again I could study its perfect form and my gaze was fixed laser like on it target. The small pink bud of her clit protruded, almost shyly, from its hood and invited my touch as she stared to ride my cock up and down with my cock embedded in her tight arse as a backdrop.

I was slouched back on the sofa. Victoria was crouched over me at the very edge, balancing herself delicately whilst trying to maintain an angle for the camera and also maximise her own pleasure.

I couldn't believe my luck. I glanced across at Vanessa who was staring into the screen with a look of concentration and excitement with the vibro still buried deep inside her hairy and gaping cunt. To the right the video was still running, showing a close up of Victoria's perfect cunt in the throws of orgasm and in front was the real thing, perfect and open to my gaze.

I lent forward to grasp at the cleanly shaven clam but Victoria rocked back on my tool. She rolled her head back and closed her eyes to focus in on the sensations. The only part of her that I could reach was covered by her blouse. I needed to massage her and hold her bare flesh and began to unbutton the thin grey cotton covering. I managed to open the buttons right up to her ample breasts but was defeated by the tightness of the material covering the generous mounds.

Victoria bore down hard on my cock and maximised the depth of penetration but suddenly stopped and climbed off, she realised that she should capture the event for posterity. She turned to face Vanessa and the camera and reversed back to my lap. I took the opportunity to shuffle myself back and spread my legs. Victoria sat back down and fished under herself for my thick cock.

With a shuffle she raised her feet on top of my knees and arched herself up and on to my tool. She mis-timed her push and my cock ended up slipping deep in to her hot and sopping wet cunt. Her muscles gripped involuntarily at my manhood and she gasped out loud as it invaded her slippery cavern. I sensed a jot of reluctance as she raised up, released my shaft and re-offered my tip to her tight rosebud.

"Not there darling, not yet for a while, that was only for Paul." She sighed as I re-entered her. She lent back, flat over me.

Vanessa had the perfect camera angle. She had a clear view of my cock wedged in Victoria's tight hole.

As Victoria sank back I tried in vain to open her remaining buttons. She sprang forward.

"OK. OK. You win. Here." She said in a bluster as she ripped off her dog collar. "Now what are we going to call this film? Ass fucking the curate or perhaps buggering the bishop?"

She unbuttoned her collar and the remaining buttons of her blouse before twisting to remove the tight top. As she bent I took the opportunity to unclasp her bra which she allowed to drop off and let her pendulous boobs to fall free for my eager hands to cup and massage.

As she lent back and laid over me in I cupped each mound and tweaked gently at the stiff nipples at their centre. Victoria's neck was open to my lips and I gently pecked and nibbled at her soft and warm skin.

The hairs on the nape of her neck stood as I blew gently and whispered into her ear. "Show her you open cunt."

Victoria moved her hand to her smooth fanny and spread it wide for the video.

"Play with it." I demanded in a soft tone whilst I nibbled at her ear lobe.

"It's no good I am going to need that." She said pointing at the white plastic rod protruding from Vanessa's hairy and soaking snatch.

Without further prompting Vanessa withdrew the toy, rose and moved towards the coffee table with the camera still fixed on Victoria and I, locked in an anal embrace. She skilfully hurdled the corner of the table, vibro in one hand, camera in the other and knelt between my legs. I could feel the heat of the light source against my loins and hear the camera motor whir as it adjusted the focus. Vanessa settled inches from our conjoined groins.

Still pointing the camera at the target, with one slow and forceful thrust, she took the tip of vibro and inserted it, still throbbing and wet with her own come, into Victoria's open and eager snatch. The tone changed as Vanessa slowly pushed the whirring object forward. Victoria gasped as the hard plastic rod ripped home and I felt the vibrations against my cock through the thin walls of her tight and hot arsehole as it nestled deep inside her clenching cunt.

Vanessa shuffled on her heels but continued to move the vibro in and out of Victoria's cunt. I could just see her intently filming the proceedings with one hand as she pleasured her friend with the other.

Victoria for her part simply lay back and enjoyed the ride. She was a dead weight on my chest as I continued to knead her breasts and gently suck and kiss the back of her neck.

"Show her you clit." I suggested again as I blew hot air and kissed below her right ear.

Victoria complied and spread her cunt lips wide for the camera. I wasn't sure if Vanessa had mis-read the cue or was simply intent on giving her friend the maximum amount of pleasure. She leant in, opened her mouth, rolled out her tongue and raked the top of Victoria's protruding clit with its tip.

Each time that Vanessa's tongue flicked at the sensitive and diminutive bud was like a bolt of electricity sparking through Victoria's prone body. She jerked and writhed uncontrollably as Vanessa lapped at the tiny button.

Vanessa, remarkably, was still filming and masturbating Victoria with the vibro as she ministered oral pleasure to her friend's smooth cunt. I marvelled at her ability to multi-task. She had managed to swing the screen around and was able to use it to manoeuvre the lens to the perfect position to capture the moment when her soft lips puckered and encircled Victoria's fully extended clit.

Victoria was now receiving the ultimate in pleasure, each of her holes were filled, her tits were being tended to as was her throbbing clit. She simply lay, fully relaxed, and soaked up the sensations being offered by my wife and me.

Her body tensed as she threw back one hand to hold my head against her neck, covered in goose flesh, and the other to clamp Vanessa's mouth to her crotch. Her hips bucked up wildly as she stifled a long and deep cry of ecstasy.

The muscles in her lower torso tensed and pulsated as the waves of pleasure tore through her body. It brought me off too, I deposited a generous load deep into her back passage as the peak of her orgasm subsided and her ass muscles gripped and rippled against the base of my hard and pumping tool.

We each paused for a few seconds to collect ourselves. I looked down at Vanessa who, released from Victoria's locking hand, licked her glistening cum from her reddened lips. She looked up and along Victoria's heaving body and directly into her eyes.

"Did that do?" She asked in earnestness.

"Oh God yes," was Victoria's direct and definitive response.

Vanessa rocked back and continued to point the camera at Victoria's arse as my cock plopped out leaving a pool of jism on the sofa underneath.

"Oops." Victoria said as she unsteadily hopped off my lap and grabbed for a tissue from the box at the far end of the coffee table.

She glanced up and down the cluttered wooden surface. "Where's the butt plug?" she asked.

Vanessa blushed red and with a wince withdrew the plastic bung from her arsehole. She had secreted it in when she had come in for the close up of me pumping Victoria's arse.

"How did that get in there?" She joked.

"Was that nice?" Victoria asked. "Perhaps next time it will be your turn with John."

All this happened around a month ago. Since then we haven't had a chance to review the tape or have an encore of the performance.

Victoria has since reconsidered her role in the church and is now developing a volunteer agency with Vanessa. The agency, for local single women, aims to get DIY jobs done around the house.

I have signed up and am looking forward to a "special job" that Vanessa and Victoria have booked for me, with a twenty something single mum. Her laptop is running slow and apparently my IT skills fit the bill.

12