Greatest Purchase

Story Info
The Mark 32 RRM can do anything you please... anything.
3.9k words
4.42
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, MarksonMaine here! Sorry for disappearing for a few months; I've been busy with some stuff in my life. I'm going to work on making better and/or longer stories, depending on what you guys want. So, with all that out of the way, enjoy!

I recently ordered a realistic robot maid that can clean, cook, and do other things. It was going to be delivered today but I still haven't gotten it yet. Just then the door rings and I hear a thud. I excitedly ran to the door to see what was there. My eyes light up when I see that it is my package. I took the package in--which was surprisingly heavy--and plopped it down on the floor. I sliced the tape off the package and checked it; inside were a small cube, a charging pad, and a handbook. The weight seemed off as there were only three objects. I reached for the cube and immediately realized why it was so heavy. Grabbing it with both hands, I lift it out of the box and place it on the floor. I take out the handbook and start reading it.

Thank you for purchasing the Mark 32 RRM--I guess they take pride in their work--to begin operation and activation of the RRM, press the activation button on your cube. I grabbed the cube and found a little button in the middle of it. Pressing the button made a high pitch squeaky noise and the cube soon began to shake. Parts of the cube pulled apart showing white light. I immediately put the cube down on the floor and backed away from it. The cube then emitted a bright light and I had to cover my eyes. When I look back at the cube, there is a gorgeous woman in a maid outfit standing in its place. She has long dark brown hair, a medium size bust, and soft white skin. She opens her cyan eyes and looks at me. "Hello Master," She says.

"Hi. Wow, I can't believe that this is happening," I say under my breath. "What's your name?" I asked.

"My serial number is F35B62, but you may call me Phoebe," Phoebe answered.

"Alright, then," Well, time to put her to the test. "Phoebe, please clean my kitchen," I ordered.

Phoebe's eyes blinked blue as she said "Understood," walking towards the kitchen. She then began to clean the kitchen very thoroughly. When she finished, the entire kitchen was spotless and it was sparkling. "Is there anything else you would like me to do, Master?" Phoebe asks.

"You don't have to call me Master. Just call me Kane," I say.

Her eyes blinked blue as she said "Understood, I will now refer to you as Master Kane,"

"Not exactly what I wanted but ok. Hmm, What else can you do? ;)" I asked, suggestively.

"Do you mean in ways of pleasure?" Phoebe asked. I nod my head. "I have a multitude of pleasing software built into my system. Including heated skin, vibrating genitals, learning AI, a sperm clean-up system, along with a personality matrix," She explains.

"Wait, you mean I can give you any personality?" I asked.

"Yes, would you like me to use it?" She asked.

"Yes, please. Can you be a tsundere girl?" I ask.

"Yes, Master Kane," Phoebe said, closing her eyes. Small beeping sounds come from her. When she opens her eyes, they turn light pink. "Ugh, what do you want?" She said, turning her head away from him and crossing her arms, annoyed.

"Heh, that's cute," I said.

"Huh?! W-what's that supposed to mean?! Baka!" Phoebe exclaimed, blushing.

"I mean that you're cute; beautiful, lovely, adorable," I list off. Her face blushes a deep shade of scarlet as she turns away in embarrassment.

"W-whatever, it's not like I care what you think or anything," She says.

"Oh yeah, well, I think you do," I say getting closer to her.

"Hey, don't try any funny business," Phoebe said, her face still red. I closed in on her until I was an arms distance away from her. "What are you doing, you-hmfp!" She exclaims as I pull her in and kiss her. "Hmm! Hmm. Hmm. Mmm." Phoebe muffled, closing her eyes and giving in to the kiss. We separate while Phoebe pants.

I push down on her shoulders and she slowly drops to her knees, keeping direct eye contact with me. I stroke her face with one hand as I undo the button of my pants with the other. She looks at it with an increasingly nervous face as my dick comes out of my pants. "Go ahead, Phoebe. Have a lick," I tease, waving my cock at her.

She pouts at me, grabbing my dick. "Don't be weird," She says as she starts stroking me. She sticks out her tongue and licks the tip of my penis. Her tongue runs down my shaft and as my dick is in front of her eyes, I lightly dickslap her in the face. She is caught off guard by it and looks up at me while grunting angrily.

"Sorry, my-kst-dick slipped," I snickered.

She closes her eyes and puts on an annoyed expression. "Well, then don't let it happen again," She says, grabbing my dick and squeezing it hard.

"Gah! Ugg, noted," I groan. She released my dick from her grip and continued to lick it. She took my dick and put it in her mouth sideways, so my tip was hitting the inside of her cheek. As she sucked, she made slurping sounds.

I reached down, grabbing her head and correcting her so she took my entire cock in her mouth. "Hmm!" She grunts in surprise. She looks at me as I control her pace. I gradually increased her rhythm; I was loving the feeling and the sight of my cock in her mouth. It was then where I couldn't hold it in anymore. I brought my dick partially out--leaving my tip in--and let my cum fill her mouth. I watched her cheeks puff up as she held it in. I removed myself from her mouth and she showed me her mouth full of my cum, her tongue rolling in my seed pools.

She swallowed my load and I groaned. "Whew, that was something," I said. I looked down at Phoebe, still on her knees, and got a devious thought. "How about we continue this in my bedroom?" I hinted, suggestively.

"Hmfp. Why not, you already showed me how pervey you are," She chastises, getting up from the floor and walking toward the stairs. On the way, her eyes got droopy and her legs started to shake, causing her to temporarily lose her balance and hold onto a wall for support. I rushed over to her aid, holding her shoulders.

"Phoebe, are you ok?" I ask. She struggles to look at me.

"low...power.." She whimpers. Damn it, I totally forgot that they don't send them fully-charged. Her face looked so vulnerable, I could see just how weak she was. It was then where I decided to take action. Zipping up my pants, I sit her down near the first step of the stairs and go over to the box, getting out that charging pad. It was a rectangular mat, being half the length of me. I folded it--placing it under my arm--before returning to Phoebe.

I squat down, turning my back to her as she looked at me confused. "Hop on, I'll carry you up the stairs," I said. She continues to look at me in disbelief.

"..master..." She says softly, most likely to protest against me laboring myself for her. But she soon takes up my offer as she weakly crawls onto my back and wraps her arms around my shoulders. I place my hands under her butt to support her and stand up. I climb up the stairs; her head resting on my broad shoulders. I reached the top and walked down a hallway to my bedroom. I set up the charging pad with one hand, laying it on top of my bed sheets. I lay her down on it and her eyes closed as if she was sleeping. The charging pad works by having electricity induced into her; it pretty much was a giant wireless charger. I sit down near the edge of the bed and watch her charge.

"I wonder what we should do next," I said to myself. I crawl up on the bed and lay down next to Phoebe. I stare at her face while she's charging--she looks so beautiful. Suddenly, she reaches out to me and pulls me into her. "Ah. Uh, Phoebe," I say to try and get her attention. She kept her eyes closed and held onto me.

"kane," I heard her whisper. I smile warmly and hold onto her. We stayed like that the rest of the day.

The next morning, I woke up to see that Phoebe was gone. I raise my head to look around the room and when I do, I get a whiff of bacon. "Mmmm," I murmured. I get out of my bed and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Phoebe cooking breakfast for me; she has made eggs, bacon, and buttered toast. I sit down at the counter and watch her.

She turns to me and puts on a small smile. "Good morning, Master Kane," She greets.

"Good morning. Did you make all this for me?" I ask rhetorically.

"Yes. I hope you may forgive me, I didn't know what you may have wanted so I used what I could find in your fridge," She says, placing down a full plate of food in front of me.

"It's alright," I reassured her. I begin eating my food as she cleans the dishes. As I ate, I noticed that she was acting like how I first met her; kind of robotic-y, instead of the tsundere girl I asked her to be. Her eyes were back to being cyan too. "Did you turn off your personality matrix?" I asked, taking a bite of my eggs.

"Yes, I apologize. Because of the low drop in power, I minimized unnecessary system use. Would you like me to turn it back on?" She asks.

"No no, it's fine. I understand," I say, biting into my piece of toast.

She finishes the dishes and looks at me. "Is there anything else you would like me to do?" She asks.

"Well, I do have to go to the store and pick up a few things," I admit.

"Would you like me to get them?" She responded.

"No, it's ok. I don't want to get lazy and become dependent on you," I said. I suddenly had a good idea. "Hey, why don't we go out together. Ya' know, spend time with each other," I suggest. Phoebe nods her head in agreement and I start smiling like an idiot. "Great! We can go as soon as I change," I exclaim. I leave my plate at the counter and run up the stairs. I barged into my room, throwing off my clothes and putting on new clothes. I grab my keys and wallet, going back downstairs. I get to the door and Phoebe approaches me.

"Ready, Master Kane?" She asks. I stare at her clothes and see that she is still in her skimpy maid outfit.

"Uhh, maybe you shouldn't wear that," I said.

"Would you prefer me without my clothes?" She asks, looking down at herself.

"Well--I mean...I do want them off, but I don't want you without them!" I panicked, but it was too late to stop her. She had lifted up on her skirt and pulled her dress over her head. She now stood before me...naked. I saw her bra that simply acted like a cover for her breasts, not fully covering her and hiding the bare minimum, as well as her panties that looked like they were being engulfed by her body. I blushed so hard I almost had a nose bleed. "N-not what I meant," I said, holding my nose. "Please change. You can wear my clothes,"

She nods before heading upstairs to change. When she came down, she was wearing a big shirt that didn't fit her properly and a pair of shorts. "Better," I thanked. "Oh, and about your personality matrix,"

"Would you like me to activate it?" She asks.

"Yeah, but instead, can you do a shy girlfriend?" I ask.

"Yes, Master Kane," She answered. She closes her eyes and she makes beeping sounds. When she opens them, her eyes turn purple. She also scrunches her body timidly, making herself look small. Phoebe looks at me and puts a small smile. "He-hey, babe," She says softly.

'So cuuute!' I think to myself. "Ready to go?" I say, extending my hand to her. She nods, taking my hand. We get in my car and drive to the outdoor mall. While on the way, Phoebe turns to me.

"So, what are we getting?" She asks.

"Just a few things: food, cleaning supplies..." I take a glance at Phoebe and her clothes. "And some things for you," I continue.

"R-really?!" She squeaked excitedly.

"Yeah, also something to help with tonight," I add.

"What's happening tonight?" She asked, curious.

"Hah. We're gonna smash," I said, smiling. She turns red from the implications of that.

We finally arrived at the mall--and like a new-born puppy--Phoebe wanted to see everything and was full of curiosity. As we went to each store, I got things in the background. We then finally went to a clothing store.

"Oooh. Babe, can we get me new clothes, pleeease!!" Phoebe begs.

"Yeah, that's part of the reason we're here," I answered. Her face lights up when I say that. She grabs my hand and takes us into the store. She proceeds to pick out several outfits. When she found an outfit she wanted to try on, we went to the changing rooms so she could change into them and showcase them to me. Each time she did, I fought back the urge to fuck her on the spot.

She grabbed a bikini and went into the changing room, closing the door behind her. As I stood outside, I thought about how hot she would look in her bikini; the very thought got me hard.

Suddenly, Phoebe calls out to me. "H-hey, babe?" Phoebe says. "Can you be honest with me?"

"Yeah, what is it?" I ask in response. She opened the door and my jaw dropped. She was wearing the bikini and it looked fucking great. Her curves were perfectly displayed, her tits were pushed together making them show more cleavage, and her hair drooped to the side leaving one eye visible.

"Does this look ugly?" She asks in a quiet and shy voice. It was then that all the restraints I had were thrown out the window. I peered down the hallway to the rest of the store; the only other person that was in the store was an attendant that was busy helping with another customer. I pushed Phoebe into the changing room and locked the door behind me. "Kane, what are you doi-hmfp" I cut her off with a deep kiss. "Mmm," She moans. I lower my hand into the bottom of her bikini and press my fingers onto her pussy. "Oommm!" She moaned, her face flushed. I start sliding my fingers up and down her slit, causing her to moan in my mouth. "Kane, w-we can't do this here," She whispers.

"Sure we can. We just have to be quiet, and it's your fault for showing yourself off. I couldn't resist," I counter, kneeling down so my face was level to her crotch. I pull her bikini aside to see her wet puss; it is crazy how realistic they made her.

I begin to lap up her juice before sticking my tongue in her. "Hehmm!" She groaned, covering her mouth to silence her moans. Her juices tasted sweet like sugar water. She shakes as I eat her out. I loved watching her squirm under my breath. She placed a hand on my head as she drew close to orgasm.

"ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha," Phoebe moaned in an increasing manner. "Haaaaaaa!!" She muffly moans, tilting her head back. I slick my tongue out of her pussy and looked up at her.

"Shhh, you're going to give us away," I whisper. She, however, was too in her climax that she hadn't heard me. She was just looking up and breathing shakingly. I chuckle to myself before getting up from the floor and sitting on the bench in the changing room. I unzip my pants, letting my dick spring out. Phoebe looks down at me as I pat my lap, beckoning her to take a seat. She shuffles towards me and I twirl my finger, telling her to turn around. She does and sticks her scrumptious ass in my face. I grab her hips and guide her down to my cock. I slide into her as she holds back a moan. It felt nice, slick, and warm in her like her insides were hugging my dick. She begins to slowly ride my cock, sitting down on me before standing up. I swear every time she came down, she made the most adorable sounding moans ever.

I slid my hands up her body and grabbed her breasts. "Mmmm," She grunts. I then proceeded to fondle her soft, perky tits. They felt like two big stress balls; I just wanted to squeeze and massage them. Phoebe fully sat down on my cock and began gyrating her hips. Her insides wrapped around me tightly as her pussy started vibrating and massaging my dick.

"Ah. Oh. Holy fuck, ah," I moaned. It felt so good; I didn't want it to stop. She resumed riding me while her pussy vibrated. Now, we both were moaning in ecstasy. It was like we were in another world. But, the thing that brought us out of our trance was a knock on the door. We immediately stopped and looked at the door.

"Ma'am, are you ok? I heard some noises in here," The attendant asks. We both didn't know what to do, but then Phoebe spoke out.

"Uhm, yes. I'm f-fine," Phoebe says, trying to sound as inconspicuous as possible. Feeling daring, I tempt fate and thrust my hips into her. She gasps at me which alerts the attendant.

"Ma'am, are you sure you're okay?" They ask again.

"Ah, yes. D-don't worry--nghug--about me. I'm fi-eeee!" She moans. I began to silently thrust faster as she started to moan. "Ah. Ah. Hah. Mmmm," She moaned as quietly as she could.

"Ok, ma'am. If you need anything, just call me," They say.

Phoebe grunted and moaned as I fucked her. "Mmmm! Thank.." I thrust into her completely and deposited my load. "Yooooooouuuuu!" She exclaims.

Nevertheless, we bought the bikini. We walked out of the store, Phoebe with shaking legs. "Well, that was an experience," I say, walking by different stores.

"Y-yeah," Phoebe says, still dazed.

"There's only one last thing I have to ask you," I say in an ominous tone. She looks at me, confused. "Are you ready to smash?" I ask her, giving a smirk.

Echoes of my voice go through my house, bouncing off the walls. "Ugh. Come on! Almost...there!" I shout. Mario does his down air as Mega-man is sent flying off the stage, passing the border. The announcer says "Game!" while I groan in frustration. "Auah! Come on, how did I lose at Smash Bros. to a person that has never played before!?" I say in defeat.

Phoebe giggles at me holding her new Nintendo controller. "I can't believe you beat me 0-75; you even three-stocked me!" I exclaimed.

"I'm as surprised as you. I never knew I was this good. So, do you want to go another round?" Phoebe asks. I look at her, my face soured by my humiliating loss. Her delighted look made me feel better, but her body made me feel horny.

"Oh. I wanna go another round of something alright," I say, putting down my controller. I grabbed her before she could react and started kissing her. Phoebe puts down her controller and holds onto me. We make-out with each other for a while; our hot tongues intertwining with one another. We pull apart and I look at her. "Take off your shorts," I commanded. She does, taking off her panties as well. "Now, turn around," I tell her. She turns around, facing away from me, and I push her down on the couch.

"Ohf," Phoebe grunts. Her bare ass sticks in my face as she lays on her hands and knees. I undo my pants and take out my cock, rubbing it against her pussy before pushing it in. "Aah!" She moans. Because I was still mad about my losses, I skipped going slow and started ruthlessly pounding her. "Aaa! Ah! Ha! Aaa! Babe...too fast. G-go slower," She begged.

"No. You've earned this," I said with slight aggression. I grab her waist with both hands and pull her into me while I thrust.

"Aha! Ooh! Nnagh!" She groans. I liked watching her ass ripple every time I crashed into her. Her loud moans echo through the house as I clap her cheeks. "Ah! Haa! I...I'm gonna c-cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!" She moans. I immediately pull out as she shakes. "W-why did you stop?" She asks.

"Do you really think that you can just humiliate me and then proceed to cum before me? No. You're gonna have to work for it," I tell her. Phoebe looks at me with puppy eyes while she shakes her ass.

"Please, babe. Please let me cum, please," She begs.

'So cuute!' I think. "Hmph. Fine. Since you asked so nicely," I say, sticking my cock back in her.

"Aaaha! Yes, babe! Please fuck me! I promise I won't humiliate you like that ever again. I'll be your submissive little plaything for you to use as you like," Phoebe moans. I took a second to realize what she said and stopped. I let out a sigh as she turned to look at me.

"Look, Phoebe. I don't want you to think that you don't have any opinion on what you do. I was just saying that because I was being petty," I explain.

12