Greatest Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-oh. Okay...Then, can we continue?" She asks. She looks deep and passionately into my eyes, waiting for my response. I believe that the answer to this question was self-explanatory.

I lay over her and weave my hands into hers while I whisper, "It be a shame to waste an opportunity like this," I pull us upright and tug her arms near my knees as I thrust into her.

"Aaah! Haa! Mmmm!" She moans. The angle of my thrusts allowed me to get deep into her pussy. "Keep g-going! I'm gonna cum," She groans. I could feel pressure start to build in me as I thrust faster. Phoebe's pussy began vibrating again, pushing me to the edge.

"I'm cumming," I groan, releasing my load into her. Phoebe moans loudly as I creampie her. We fall over in exhaustion, laying down on the couch. We're both breathing hard as we catch our breath.

Phoebe lays on my chest and looks up at me. "I love you, Kane," She says tenderly.

"I love you too," I tell her, giving her a kiss. She continues laying on my chest as I look up at the ceiling. 'This is the greatest purchase I have ever made,' I think, closing my eyes and giving into sleep.

12