Greece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so perfect, Peta," Sam whispered back. They lay there for a little while, listening to the waves crashing down outside the hut. When Sam's erection had receded, they redressed, and hastily made their way to the sea, cleaning themselves off in the salty waves.

They walked back along the beach, holding hands. Sam couldn't keep his eyes off her. Peta giggled and laughed as the waves cascaded back and forth over their feet as they approached the hotel. Sam took her hand, and kissed the top of it tenderly. "See you later?"

"Yes," Peta said. "Meet me by the dock tonight." They parted, Sam walking up to his Villa, and Peta back to hers. They looked back, each missing the other by seconds.

***

The night did not go quite as planned. It was raining by the time Sam made it to the docks. "We definitely can't swim out now," he said ruefully to Peta, who was holding her bag over her head.

"Come back to my villa," she said, and took his hand.They ran in the rain, sliding a little on bits of the walkway.

Peta threw open the door, and Sam ran in behind her. She closed the door, and turned into Sam's embrace. Her wet blonde hair was starting to curl, and they kissed passionately, Sam pushing her back against the door, his hips pressing against hers. Peta giggled, and held his head in her hands, gazing into his blue eyes.

"Maybe a hot shower?" Sam suggested.

Peta laughed, and took him by the hand to the bathroom. They stripped quickly, kissing all the while, and she turned on the shower, hot water cascading over them. Under the shower they embraced, Sam's hands caressing her thighs, making their way up to her pert, ample breasts. Peta's left hand made its way to Sam's cock, and started to slide up and down it.

"Ja...I need you," Peta whispered to Sam. He gently took her hips, and pulled her close. She shook her head. "Nein. Like this..." she turned her bottom to face him, and bent against the wall, placing her hands against the tiles and spreading her legs.

Sam stepped forward, and placed the tip of his dick against her pussy. Peta was still a little sore from earlier, but the satisfying sound of Sam's dick entering her, penetrating her lips and spreading her out, made her moan loudly.

"Gently," she said, and Sam obeyed, carefully swaying his hips and his dick back and forth behind her.

Peta writhed against the side of the shower, every movement of Sam's dick forcing her to ejaculate a single word "Ja..." each time. Peta looked back at him, breathless, as he started to speed up, pressing her against the wall, her breasts splaying against the cool tiles.

"Come for me," Sam begged her, as he thrust, "come for me Peta."

"I am close Sam," Peta gasped, holding him closer to her, "Ja...Ja...JAAAAAA," she moaned, coming. Sam, spent, let out a deep sigh as he straightened up, forcing his come inside her once again. Peta laughed, and giggled, and turned as he pulled out, and put his fingers inside her, enjoying pulling his come out of her.

"I've loved every minute with you," he said, holding her close. The shower splashed down around them, still warm, but struggling with the time they'd spent in the shower.

They dried off and went to the bed, lying next to each other, in matching towels. Peta had rolled a towel around her hair, and Sam's long dark curls were ringlets, wet, and she laughed as he shook off the water onto her, like a sort of mad labrador. "Stop it," she giggled. Sam pulled her close.

"What now?" he asked.

Peta hesitated. "We go back to our own countries..." she said.

"Write to me?" Sam said, quietly.

Peta looked into his deep, blue, puppy dog eyes. "Ja," she said smiling, tenderly caressing his cheek. "Ja, we will write each other."

12