Being Taught New Things by Hannah

Story Info
Going to a party, led to more than I had ever expected.
8.2k words
4.75
19.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a party, and it really wasn't my place. But still, something inside me kept telling me I should be there.

I tended to stick to myself. I honestly thrived in my own company. But I also realized that I did need to get out, meet people, learn to interact with my so-called peers. And so there I was. At an open house party. For once.

I lived in a dead-end hole in the ground kid of place, inhabited by a mere 2000 souls, at the end of a pair of railroad tracks that hauled the ore mined in the mountains the hell out of there.

There were just enough other people my age to support two classes worth of teens from my year. Just barely. Had there been a handful fewer of us, the school would have settled for one class instead.

And my plan was to graduate later this same spring, and get the fuck out of there as soon as I could. Because there was nothing for me there. But that's a different story. For now, I was there, at someone's open house, because their parents were out of town. And I had decided to get my ass out of my fortress of solitude and act like someone my age was expected to for once.

I had a bottle of moonshine my brother had helped provide for me. Strong stuff, hard stuff, but still good stuff. It wasn't foul tasting, and mixed about one part to four with some fruity soda, it went down. It had managed to get me a nice buzz, and it had me bordering on being proper drunk.

I fluttered around, talking to the people I knew. Although I enjoyed my own company, I still had classmates, and other friends from school. Stockholm syndrome, I believe it is called. Or something like that. When you keep people locked up with one another, they eventually start to sympathize with one another, and form friendships. But I still felt I stuck out like a sore thumb compared to all the others. The popular kids. I wasn't exactly one of them, and I knew it.

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't an entirely miserable guy. I wasn't a shut-in. I was just out of place there. Maybe I was a bit of a pretentious fuck, maybe I still am, but I rather liked talking about bigger things than gossip, which seemed to be the main interest of the girls. Who fancied whom, and what someone had heard that someone had done with someone else. Or for the guys, talk of dirtbikes and quads, and what car to eventually get once they got their licence, once they saved up some money, and so on. And sometimes a pair of tits would be mentionable enough to pull the conversation away from things with motors. No thought spared for the proprietor of said tits, the person didn't matter. Just a round table debate on whether or not so-and-so had a pair of tits that were "splendid" or just "good enough to do".

The humdrum of conversation, as well as the thumping bass of the stereo made me realize I needed some fresh air. So I took to the porch instead.

Leaning against the banister, twirling the drink idly in my glass and having a sip, and breathing a sigh of relief.

"Wow... someone who's out here for other reasons than to smoke?" The voice came from the wicker love-seat sofa over in the corner.

"Yeah. I kinda just needed a breath of air. And some quiet."

I glanced over, to see Hannah. I kinda knew who she was. Vaguely. She was a year older than me. Graduated last year, went to college for one term, and then ended up back here over winter break. She played soccer. Aaand that's pretty much all I really knew of her. Our social circles didn't overlap much as far as I knew. This night apparently being the exception.

"You don't smoke?"

"Not that I know of."

"You sure? I can bum you one."

"Eh. Why not? Since you're offering."

I made my way over, still leaning on the banister, but across from the love-seat Hannah occupied. It was not as if I tried to act all cool and aloof. It was just more comfortable.

Or so I told myself.

I accepted the cigarette she offered me, and the lighter. I lit up, and gingerly took the first drag of the it. Usually that tended to leave me coughing and choking, but being drunk it went down a lot easier it seemed.

"Thanks" I muttered, blowing smoke skywards. Or at least into the ceiling over the porch.

And then the silence settled, and felt awkward. Jarring.

Yeah... Did I mention that I suck at small talk.

For seconds, the silence pressed down on us, until Hannah broke it.

"I think this is the first time I've seen you at one of these parties."

I shrugged, gave half a nod. Then I realized that it was a hook, dangling there, inviting me to bite on a try to get more out of that conversation.

"Eeeh... It's not exactly my kind of thing, you know."

"I guess." for a second, the silence descended again, starting to press on us. Then Hannah made another fierce attempt to battle it. "So what is your kind of thing then?"

Put on the spot, my mind raced. What is my thing? The alcohol fortunately intervened, and got my mouth running before my brain got in my way. For once I blurted out stuff, without carefully overthinking.

"Books. The internet. Learning stuff. And trying to figure out my escape-plan from this place."

Hannah laughed. It was a really nice laugh, I noticed. Hearty. Honest. Not a careful little giggle.

"A chaser of knowledge, eh? A smart guy?"

Again the alcohol seemed to have disabled the carefully crafted filter between my brain and my mouth.

"Fuck yeah I'm a smart guy. Why else do you think I am so set on getting out of this so-called town?"

Hannah laughed again. Her laugh was raw, unabashed. A lot like her really. As far as I knew, she was the kind who took no shit. Two years back, a guy had slapped her ass in the classroom. She had broken his nose in return.

She stood up from the love-seat, and joined me over by the banister. She plucked the glass out of my hands, took a sip, and looked me square in the face.

"So tell me, smart guy, has that brain of yours managed to think up a way for you to lose your virginity yet?"

I felt the blush explode in my cheeks. Burning hot. I also felt a twinge of anger. My mouth began to form four different responses at once, but no words came out. Instead I probably did a good imitation of a goldfish.

"Thought so. Wanna get something done about it?"

I was a smart guy. I was sometimes a funny guy. I could banter like the other guys. When I was asked something, I usually had the right answer, or a witty way of telling someone to go fuck themselves at hand. But at that particular moment, my brain had very little to offer me. And unsupported by my brain, my mouth tried to do the job on its own with no back-up and no prior experience to work on.

"Wuh..."

"See... here's the thing... I'm also out of place here. But I came here tonight hoping to find some nice cock to bring home, and get to fuck me well. But I'm not exactly spoilt for choice of good cock. At least not some good cock that's not part of someone I wouldn't want to fuck. But I'm guessing it's a 50/50 chance you've got what I want in your pants..." Hannah's hand was suddenly running down the front of my pants. "...and I would bet you're not the kind of guy who would go bragging about it come Monday."

For someone whose bloodflow just decided to head south of the border from the unexpected touch, I still managed to have about a thousand thoughts run through my mind. As always, when too many things were on my mind at once, my mouth was not working, neither was any other part of my body, apart from my hips, which arched themselves away from the banister, seeking towards Hannah's hand.

What the hell was going on? Was someone setting me up for a trap of some sort? A cruel joke? Except Hannah wasn't part of the gang who liked to do elaborate shitty pranks. And there were nobody else here, so there were nobody to make fun of me in front of. I honestly had no idea what was going on. Was this girl actually asking me to actually fuck her? Me? Who had never even gotten to second base (although I had managed to get kissed one time. It was a dare during a school trip. But still counts. At least when you count every little thing there is to count).

While my brain was hard at work trying to comprehend things, I could still feel Hannah's rubbing hand through the fabric of my pants. And I could feel my cock, tucked away down the left side, growing hard at the touch.

"I think you just might have some good cock for me. So what do you say? Let's go."

* * * *

We walked through the spring night, talking in hushed voices. I had managed to get my brain and my mouth to eventually fall in line, and for once I engaged in small talk.

For the short walk, I learnt a few things about Hannah I didn't know.

She'd gone away for college, but she wasn't back over Christmas because she'd dropped out. Her grandmother had fallen on ice during the winter, and gotten a fracture in her back. Due to family matters and nobody having the time, and a grandmother being to prideful for a nursing home, the task of caretaker had fallen to Hannah, who was on leave from her studies for the semester. Relatives had chipped in money and effort, and converted part of the basement to a small studio for her, so she could be the live-in caretaker. For the moment, her grandmother was out of town, at the regional hospital for a check-up, and thus, the house was empty, and Hannah was free to do as she wanted for once.

And what she wanted was to get some cock inside of her.

She was blunt like that. Hell. Everything about her seemed to be direct and no-nonsense.

She was a redhead. Some of that temper definitely came from that. Her hair was kept short. It had been a pixie cut, but had grown out a bit. She stood 5'4 tall, and years of sports had left her with that slightly stocky soccer girl build.

As for me, I was tethering right at the brink of 6'0 (although it would turn out I still had another two inches left before I stopped shooting up). I was a bit over midly built. Definitely not an athlete, just naturally muscular, except I still had a small bit of puppy fat left on me that covered it up. And my fondness for staying still meant I hadn't shed it.

As goes for my part of the small talk, I guess I talked about me, and how I wanted to get out of this place, and see what else the world had to offer, apart from either working the mine, or being a cashier at the handful of stores needed to provide for the miners and their families. I made sure not to bring up what we'd just agreed we were about to do, like it was some sort of magic you couldn't mention, or otherwise the spell would be broken. And also because I had no idea what I was gonna do when we got to it.

We got to the house. It was like loads of others in this town. One of those two story numbers with a brick basement. A separate entrance, apart from the main door to the basement, a bit unlike the others. The interior was brand new. There were actual tiles on the floor. The walls were paneled and recently painted. In front of us was a small living room and a kitchenette, of to the left a door I assumed was the bathroom. The other doorway just had a curtain covering it.

I took of my shoes, hung my jacket, with Hannah dodging around me to get the same things done. I was really not sure what to do next, and didn't know what to say either.

It turned out, I didn't need to. Hannah led the way, grabbing me by the arm, and dragging me towards the curtained-off doorway.

Behind it was her bedroom. Queen-sized bed, night stand, dresser, a wardrobe, and some bookshelves. Softly lit from a bunch of naked Christmas lights all over the wall. Dark-coloured wall-paper, probably a dark red or something, although it was hard to tell between the dim light, and the plethora of colours from the Christmas lights.

Hannah plumped down at the edge of bed, pulled of her sweater, and unclasped her bra, throwing it after her sweater on top of a pile of clothes in the corner of the room.

This was nothing like I had imagined things. I had imagined a lot more of making out, and undressing the girl, and having my hands stir up things in her by running over skin. That was what I had learnt it was supposed to be like from what I'd read, of course.

Still, I was in the same room as a pair of naked breasts for the first time in my life, and I was not about to complain.

"Alright. We probably need to take the edge off you to make this worthwhile. C'mere!"

Hannah beckoned me over, but stopped me as soon as I was within arms reach.

Her hands were at my belt, then the button of my pants. I at least managed to understand this bit, and pulled my shirt over my head, dropping it somewhere on the floor behind me.

My pants fell down around my ankles. Underneath my cock was already at attention, making a tent out of my boxers.

Hannah laughed again, and her fingers found their way inside the waistband. "Mmm... So eager. Yeah. We're definitely gonna need to take the edge off, otherwise you will be good for 20 seconds of what I need."

As she pulled my boxers down, my cock sprung out, pointing stiffly right out into the air.

That got a happy little gasp of surprise from Hannah.

In the showers after gym class, I was probably unremarkable, maybe even on the small side compared to the other guys. But I was a grower, and I was blessed with something around the 7 inch mark when hard.

Without saying a word to me, she wrapped both her hands around my cock, and started stroking it.

I had a sudden need for a gasp of air, as someone else's hands than mine touched my cock for the first time. The foreskin slipped back, almost a little painfully, over a throbbing head.

And then her lips covered it, and I was in heaven.

How do you even begin to describe the feeling of the first time your cock is in somebody's mouth?

It's all cliches, but it is also true. It was so warm, wet, soft and gentle. But most of all, the feeling of warmth was unlike anything ever before. Parting lips slipping over the head of my cock, and then a tongue twirling around it.

My jaw hung open, my eyes fell half closed. I had to remind myself how to manually draw breath into my lungs.

And then Hannah started sucking me off for real.

It was unreal.

Her head was bobbing back and forth, her soft mouth engulfing my cock. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt in my life before. So soft and so. fucking. amazing.

I must involuntarily have moved, curled up a little from the intense pleasure, because I felt her left hand grab my naked buttocks and pull at me, making me arch against her again. Her other hand was at the base of my cock, stroking, pumping in time with her bobbing mouth. Her tongue twirled and teased right at underside the head, I guessed it was the inside of her cheeks I felt softly against the sides.

And of course, she was right. I didn't last long.

I don't know if it was the twenty seconds she had talked of, or if it was minutes. But all too soon, her mouth had brought me right up to the edge. I was just able to grunt a warning about how I was about to cum, and instinctively tried to pull back. But she would have nothing of it, her hand on my ass holding me back, and her mouth unceremoniously bringing me to orgasm.

My knees went weak. I moaned deeply. My vision went black with little dancing purple lights, as I felt what started as a tingle starting at the base of my balls, turning into a wave of pleasure washing over my body. And I could feel my warm load shooting out into Hannah's mouth, which willingly took every drop of it.

Four or five deep, rhythmic pumps, and my cock was drained.

I felt out of this world. I felt like a fucking space cadet. I felt like a piece of my soul had just been drained from me via my cock. And I felt amazing. And I still felt Hannah's mouth gently sucking on my cock, nowhere near as vigorously as before, but soft and slow, and utterly amazing.

And then she let my cock plop out of her mouth, before looking up at me with gleeful eyes, swallowing for show, and making a small "aaah...." sound.

Hannah let me collapse sideways onto the bed, before she herself left the room. I faintly made notice of the fact that my pants and boxers were still around my ankles. My cock was throbbing softly. I felt exhausted and amazing at the same time. I managed to roll over on my back somehow. An eternity passed. I counted my deep heartbeats, four for each time I inhaled, three for each time I exhaled. After seven or eight cycles of this, I eventually regained enough of my wits to be able to sit up, and get my pants off properly, as well as my socks.

As I deposited the clothes in a somewhat neat pile nearby or on top of my shirt, Hannah came back from where she'd been to, carrying two glasses. She nipped at hers, while offering me the other. White wine. Cold and crisp. I drained it in two gulps.

She took another sip from hers, and set in on the night stand.

"Something to takes the taste away for me, at least."

She undid her pants, wriggling them down over her hips. Her panties went in the same motion.

"Now that we've got you a little more at ease, you're gonna be of more use for me."

She turned to face me, fully naked. And I took in the sight with interest and marvel.

She was nothing like what I'd seen on the internet, not one of those slender girls with smooth skin. Instead, she had freckles, not only on her face, but on her shoulders and down towards her breasts.

B-cup breasts (at least the internet had helped me learn this bit) like grapefruit halves. Areolas slightly larger than what I was used to from pictures and movies.

And she really had that soccer girl build. Wide hips, calves that told you stories of running and kicking. Strong legs, but not entirely toned. A little softness to the edges. And where the legs met, a bush of hair, dark red like the colour on her head. Not a wild-growing one, but trimmed into a narrow shape, flanked by tiny dots of stubble around it.

And she was perfect, in every way. Most of all because she was entirely naked, and in the same room as me. And she was climbing into the same bed as I was in.

"C'mere" she beckoned at me again. She'd laid back, propped up by the pillows under her back, leaning against the wall. One leg already casually thrown over me, so I was in between them.

I did as she asked, without hesitation. Crawling towards her in bed on my hands and knees.

Her hand snaked behind my neck, and she pulled me in for a kiss. A soft, slow, long one. I tasted the wine again on her lips.

"We have a few minutes I guess, so let's make good of them. Let us teach you how to make a girl happy. Because I promise you, that's a skill that will get you somewhere in life."

Her hand was still at my neck, and she looked into my eyes with a look that was... something. A mix of intensity and lust, and something more. Hard to place. Maybe care? Consideration? Something like that.

"Kiss my neck."

It wasn't an order, but a very direct statement. And I obliged.

I nuzzled my lips down the side of her neck, planting little kisses on it. Her hand was still at my neck. And once my lips found a little dip in her skin, and kissed it, I felt her fingers clench a little, while she sighed with content.

I took that as a good sign, and let my lips trace that little shape of her skin, both the depth of it, and the ridges.

"Mmmm.... More!"

Her hand on my neck guided me, made my lips retrace where they'd just been, making their way downwards. When the little dip ended to my great disappointment, I let my mouth set out to explore, planting more soft kisses over her skin, continuously moving, until I was at her collar bone, finding new dips and ridges.

My hand had on its own accord started wandering up her side, taking in the feeling of her skin, eagerly stroking and exploring the slight curves of her body. Meanwhile I was guided to one of her breasts. Immediately and with no thinking or hesitation my mouth went right for a nipple.