Greedy Little Holes Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy punishes his Greedy Little Holes.
1.5k words
4.39
51.1k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I'm so sad and so sorry that I didn't post a story all through last year! I'm making it a goal for 2023 to post a story at LEAST once a month. Please feel free to comment, send feedback, or anything else-- knowing what you want helps me a LOT.]

I know you're wondering how my Daddy punished me after all those men used me up in the bathroom at the bar. So I'm going to tell you.

I'm a slut, and I like giving people what they want.

My Daddy pulled me out of the men's bathroom and through the bar by my hair. By this point, I was completely naked. The men in the bar went silent for a few seconds, then many of them began to chuckle.

"Fucking slut," I heard someone say.

"Did you see her take it up the ass?"

"Hope she'll be back next week."

"Piece of ass whore."

As we passed tables of men, hands reached out to grope my cunt, pinch my titties, pull my nipples, grab my ass and slap it.

"Thanks for the fuck, honey," someone called.

"Can I buy the bitch off you?" another man said sincerely.

Daddy ignored them, pulling me out the door, through the parking lot and into the car.

Wordlessly, Daddy took his cock out, flaccid and dirty. He pulled my head down and I began to suck and lick his salty-tasting cock while he turned on the car. As his cock began to get hard, he pushed my head down firmly, the head of his cock eventually going into my throat. I coughed and gagged and sputtered, but he held my head, allowed me to choke.

"You were very bad tonight," he said softly as we stopped at a red light. While the car was still, he used one hand to hold my head down and used the other to prod my asshole with two fingers, making me yelp on his dick and squirm. "You need to take your punishment tonight like the worthless little bitch you are. Look how stretched your asshole is, you fucking whore." He began fucking up into my mouth and throat, making me choke. "Shut the fuck up slut," he said, driving again now. "Don't you fucking complain, I don't want to hear one single fucking complaint you little cunt."

I moaned as he fucked my throat, and when he finally came, I could only swallow.

When we pulled into the driveway, Daddy got out first and pulled me out of the car by my hair. I felt the cold air on my wet face, drool from sucking cock all down my chin. I felt it on my clammy thighs, soaked with cum that dripped from my ass and pussy.

Once we were in the house, Daddy took me upstairs and into our master bathroom. Daddy began to fill the bathtub, and while we waited, he bent me over his lap and spanked me.

"Little-" (slap) "fucking" (slap) "cunt!" He spanked until my ass was red and sore.

"I'm sorryyyy," I moaned as he spanked me.

"Look at this slutty fucking asshole!" He fingered my ass hard, his fingers easily sliding deep in the wet hole. "Did Daddy tell you to get fucked in the ass?" He spanked me again.

"No!"

"No! That's right bitch. I didn't! Whose asshole is this?"

"Yours, Daddy!"

"Whose pussy is this, bitch?" He spanked me hard with each word.

"Yours, Daddy!"

"Whose tits are those useless fucking bags on your chest?"

"Yours, Daddy!"

He was still spanking me and I had started to wiggle. "Don't you fucking squirm cunt, I'll hit you harder."

"Yes Daddy."

"Do you know what's going to happen tonight?"

"No, Daddy."

"Do you know what Daddy's going to do to your holes?"

"Ahhh," I moaned as his fingers slid back into my ass. He used three fingers now, stretching my asshole. "Rape them?"

"That's right, bitch. Daddy's going to rape you because you were a very bad girl! Are you going to apologize to Daddy?" He spanked my ass again.

"I'm sorry Daddy!"

"Why are you sorry?"

"For letting that man fuck my asshole!"

"Why?"

"Because it's yours, Daddy!"

"That's right, slut. In fact, why don't you fucking apologize for being such a fucking dirty slut, too?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry!"

His fingers slid back into my asshole, and he wiggled them. I screeched.

"Shut up, cunt," he said softly. "Why are you sorry?"

"Because I''m...ahh...such a fucking slut Daddy."

"Yes you are. But that's okay, bitch. Do you know why?"

"No Daddy."

"That's okay slut, I know you're just a stupid whore. It's okay because you're just holes, baby. You're just a nice wet hole for Daddy, aren't you baby?"

I moaned. "Yes Daddy, yes!"

"Daddy's fuckhole," he said affectionately. He smacked my ass once more. The tub had filled about halfway, and he pushed me down off his lap onto the floor. "Crawl to that tub, slut."

I did.

"No, don't get in yet."

Without warning, he pushed my head into the bathwater. I gasped as he did, swallowing water. He pulled me back out, coughing, then back in again. And suddenly, I felt his cock press into my asshole. I couldn't even scream, because as soon as he pulled my head up for hair, he pushed it back in again, all the while steadily pumping my ass.

"That's my bitch," he said. "That's my bitch."

He pulled me out and pulled out of my ass. "You're such a good fuckhole for Daddy, aren't you?"

Daddy sat down into the tub, then pulled me onto his lap, facing away from him. He spread my ass open and pushed his cock inside again easily. My asshole was so sore at that point, I began to cry.

"You're fucking crying bitch? Good. Feel Daddy's cock in that tight whore-hole. Nobody rapes your ass but Daddy, do they bitch?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Fucking say it, slut." He pulled my head back by my hair and slapped my face lightly.

"Nobody rapes my ass except for Daddy," I said, in tears, but feeling pleasure swirling in my ass and pussy. My mouth watered from his slap.

"Again bitch," he said with another slap.

"Nobody rapes my ass but Daddy!" I yelled, moaning and whimpering on his cock.

"That's right cunt."

"Thank you Daddy."

Daddy grabbed tight onto my tits and began to pound hard, pushing up into my asshole. I cried out, my screams echoing in the bathroom.

"Scream away slut, nobody can hear you." Daddy squeezed my tits so hard I knew he'd leave a mark, then he brought one hand up to choke me. Water splashed around us. "You like Daddy's dick nice and deep up your ass?"

"Yeeeesssss," I cried. "Yee-ee-ee-ees!"

He reached down to finger my pussy as he fucked my ass and choked me. "This nasty pussy. What a disgusting, pathetic little whore you are with your filthy pussy."

I panted, on the verge of cumming.

"Are you going to cum now bitch? Are you going to cum with a dick in your ass like a fucking whore?"

"Yesssss."

"That's right bitch, cum on my cock like a fuckhole. Only a real pathetic cunt would cum while I'm raping her."

I burst then, cumming and feeling juice squirt and gushed from my pussy while he slowed his fucking of my asshole. He moved slowly, making me feel every inch of pain and pleasure as he stretched my hole. My body jolted as the orgasm grew, and I screamed.

"That's it, that's a good bitch. That's a good cunt. Cum for Daddy." He bite the corner between my neck and shoulder and I yelped, another wave of orgasmic pleasure coursing through me.

Daddy came in my asshole and we sat in the tub for some time, recovering.

Afterward, Daddy refilled the tub with hot water and bubbles and gently washed every part of my body, massaging inside my pussy and asshole with hot, wet fingers. He washed my ass cheeks with bubbly soap and massaged them, rubbing the bruises and marks. He soaped my titties and pinched my tender nipples between his fingers. He took his time washing my hair, running his hands over it slowly, deeply massaging my scalp. He rubbed my neck, my shoulders. My throat.

"You were a good girl for Daddy today, weren't you baby?" He kissed me, long and deep on the lips.

I smiled. "Yes Daddy."

"Maybe next time we can get you a nice dildo gag for that naughty, watery little mouth while I fuck your ass. Would you like that baby?"

I purred. "Yes please Daddy."

When my bath was over, Daddy rubbed me all over with oil and lotion, and wrapped me up in fresh clean sheets, and put me to bed.

I looked up at him through the bars of my cage, which was next to his bed.

"Are you sure this is where you want to sleep tonight baby?" Daddy asked. "You know you can sleep in Daddy's bed anytime you want."

I smiled. "I know Daddy, I just like my cage." I bit my lip. "Maybe tomorrow morning you could feed me cum through the bars?"

Daddy returned my smile warmly. "I think I could do that for my good girl. Goodnight baby, my sweet, pretty little holes."

"Goodnight, Daddy."