All Comments on 'Green'

by DeathAndTaxes

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sooo yum

I love this scene. Just enough backstory to make you want them to get together (omg his mom, hilarious), his inexperience helping shape the intimacy and ramp up the anticipation as they start slow, and then just really ridiculously hot sex, with that last promise of whats to come. It's a brilliant story in a scene.

Kava12Kava12over 6 years ago
HAWT!

I love how Eris writes! The words she chooses. How descriptive the scene is. How it all makes me feel. I felt like I was watching these two act out a scene. There were at least six sentences that I wanted to highlight that really stopped me from going on and I reread them. I don't know how she does it. But I absolutely fall in love with any story Eris writes no matter the genre.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years ago
Goddamn

Your ability to craft with language blows me away every time!

EtaskiEtaskiover 6 years ago

Haha! Yeah, I highlighted some of those sentences myself! ;)

This is probably the cutest that I didn't mention before in the beta-read:

"The half-orc strung a mismatched necklace of words together that made no sense whatsoever. At least a third of them were in Orcish."

Following that up with the Orcish cursing later on, and it just fit.

Excellent seduction and a "first time" story that actually changes up its speed several times! I enjoyed it very much.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 6 years ago
/squiiiiiiirm

If the caliber of other authors leaving comments on this story isn't enough, just read the first few paragraphs.

Such a good, hard, to-the-fucking-point glimpse into the lives of adventurers.

EmmelineEmmelineover 6 years ago
Soooo goood!

Almost forgot I’m supposed to go back to work now haha!

Loved it, scorching hawt. Thank you!

theinternetisforporntheinternetisforpornover 6 years ago
Freaking amazing

I'm sopping wet, wishing for my very own virgin orc to make me his!

Midday_CrisisMidday_Crisisover 6 years ago
Beautiful as usual

Your stories are always a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You are an amazingly talented soul! This story was beyond hot. Who woulda thought we would all be a titter over a virgin half orc? Thank you for sharing your work with us. *fans self *sighs

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story. would love a sequel or a prequel

Just thinking of a prequel so many interesting things come to mind! How did Zajar come to be? Was his mother raped or enslaved or gifted to an orc warrior as a arranged bride or maybe they just met and had an undeniable attraction? Was she in love with the orcish father? Were they a married couple or was their union a short lived dalliance between a young girl and a young orc warrior? Did his orc father live in the (presumably) human town with the mother or did the human mother and orc father live with an orc tribe for a time? Is his father still alive? Is intermarriage between humans in that town and a local allied orc tribe commonplace? Did Zajar's father teach him the orcish half of his ancestry or did he split time between living in town with his mother and spending time with a local tribe so he could learn both sides of his heritage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I was also curious about the origin of the half orc, especially since he was hiding his heritage when not around friends. Since he speaks Orkish, yet has a good relationship with his mum it would seem to hint at a secret tryst between his parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Prequel!

Omg please do a prequel with his human mother orc father! I know you said it’s a one off, but I do love me some green men ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Is Not Fair

You drop this excellent story on us with it's many hints to previous events and don't follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy shit

You're such a good writer! I came back to see if you had updated your bass-ackwards story and read this since you hadn't. I really, really, really needed this and you should really, really, really continue this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

I love this short clip! I really wish you would continue it when you have finished Bass-awkwards! There are so many different directions you could take, and it would be such an adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Omg please continue this, I love these characters already! And maybe a prequel for Zajars parents 😝😝

squidsubsquidsubabout 4 years ago
Friggin love this one-off

thank you for sharing this, i love your style and it’s a pleasure to read your stories!

my absolute favorite line in this quicky is when Iatanna replies: “Yeah you do.”

totally represents what i love about your characters and their attitudes/outlooks.

super fun to read!

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

I never knew I was into orc porn, before I started to wade deeper into Literotica’s hidden treasure troves. Never too late to redefine one’s sexuality, huh? I wonder if pansexuality covers orcs.

Unstably_YoursUnstably_Yoursalmost 2 years ago

Many a campaign I played descended into arguments as to whether a half-orc could reasonably have sex with a human. Thank you for more than satisfactorily settling that argument.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeathAndTaxes@DeathAndTaxes
1549 Followers
AKA Eris Adderly Hello! Hope you like my smut! I have a Facebook group, if you're on there and the type of person who likes to talk to your authors. Let's talk books and nerd things and dirty shit! https://www.facebook.com/groups/erisadderly.troublemakers/ DIDN'T YOU HAVE ...

SIMILAR Stories