Green Bean 02

Story Info
Green Bean's roomie supports a mixer???
870 words
3.25
1.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Green Bean 02

I mean, yeah, Jacob stayed behind to help me re-arrange my game room, which isn't much of a game room, but we only had a couple of hours before Randi the roomie came home from shopping, so we started in my bedroom.

"I can't Jacob. The moment I stop wearing fem shorts in bed with you, well, we become something else! This is good enough, hm, hm, hm, Jacob, slow down. It's getting hard to keep in rhythm with you."

"Hump, hump, hump, I smell pussy in your bed and hump, hump, hump and I need to stake my claim, hump, push, push, push. Roll over Green Bean."

"Oh, ugh, ugh, damn it, slow down Jacob, and that's just Miranda and she sleeps nude in my bed once in a while, but this is my sex Jacob, oh SOB, stop Jacob, that's too far back. Jacob!"

"Hump, hump, everyone knows anyways Green Bean, so, hump, stab, stab, hump, so keep rhythm with me and hump, hump, grind, roll over for me, huff, drool, puff."

"I'm not your girlfriend, Jacob! OMG, you SOB, get out of there!"

"Keep rhythm with me Green Bean, keep your (thunder) thighs moving back on me."

Well, shoot, if I ever needed an interruption by the roomie arriving home early, right? I mean, where are people when you need them the most? To burst through the front door and save my pleasingly plump ass.

"OMG, Green Bean, OMG, look at that (huge) pleasing plump butt crack come to light for me! You are my girlfriend!"

"No Jacob, it's for you to get this over with. You said that you wouldn't mind stroking off to all that back there, so that's only reason I'm pushing my shorts down a little down and nothing more!"

Well folks, I had a sex crazed monster on my hands and the roomie was going to be home soon, so I had to get it over here. And get his nerd ass out of the house! While my (sweet) pleasing plump ass was still intact.

"Or I can push like this while you, poke, poke, poke, leave your lip gloss shade on your bed sheets, push, stab, push, unless you want to, thrust, thrust, thrust, leave your lip shade color where Miranda said."

Hah, nope! Like I said 100 times, I'm not a girlfriend. I'm just curious, that's all.

"Damn it, Jacob, I can't keep rhythm and that's our thing, keeping rhythm with each other as we roll around."

"Oh, your hips and pleasing plump ass cheeks are doing just fine, girlfriend Green Bean, who has a perfect rhythm going to pull it out of me, again."

"No, I'm not your girlfriend Jacob, I'm just ooh, ooh, ooh, in rhythm with you."

"Baby???"

"Baby. Ugh, not baby, just Jacob. Jacob who needs to stop pushing so hard."

Oh, it wasn't all that bad. I mean, LOL, there was no way that he would break my seal being all dry and stuff. Besides, it was the first time that he didn't mumble something under his breathe about the actual size of my pleasing plump ass.

I mean, damn, there was still such a mess and all, but Miranda's other idea wasn't exactly sitting well with me, yet.

"Oh, well, Green Bean, it appears like you took yet another shower, so just how long was I gone shopping? Mm-mmm?"

"Well, I'm tired of trying to hide things, we almost."

"Huh, LOL, yeah, that's a hidden fact of life! Anyways, I talked to a few of my girlfriends and they will stop by this Friday night for a glass of wine, but I'm not calling it a hook up party. If you want to have those geeks over for a while, that's fine and if people meet in the middle, then that's fine too, but no pressure and those idiots had better talk! Like with actual words and all."

"And I agree and I will, LOL, not have to confirm to them that human flesh will be here. I will also make sure to replace their pocket protectors with pocket tape recorders with pre-recorded pickup lines."

"Alright and I bought you a shiny box today as well because you're all about shiny boxes."

Well, shiny boxes do catch my eye and all, especially when they contain, well, wait a minute, since when do I care about shiny boxes?

"Ahh, damn it, Randi, condoms? In a shiny box?"

"Just keep them in your night stand, I mean, you never know and from Miranda told me, LOL, there are only two things left for you and Jacob to do, so just keep them in your night stand, Green Bean."

Hah, wouldn't Jacob like that! I mean, I'll put them away, but I'll be the only who knows where they are, I swear it!

But enough about that because I had a group text to send out.

"Flesh, Friday, 7pm, be dressed."

"Yay. Wait, human flesh?"

"Boom, Wait, do I have to talk?"

"Can I bring a shiny box?"

Horny nerds, LOL, right? They keep the day turning to night and back to day. And sometimes, LOL, for the first time!

End Green Bean 02