Green Cay College Ch. 02

Story Info
Interview Day 1: What GCC is all about.
4.4k words
4.85
5.3k
4

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kjem woke to the sound of the alarm and the smell of coffee. Beth walked into the bedroom wearing nothing but the steaming cup in her hand.

"Time to get up! Get in the shower, you reek of pussy! I've already had mine, we need to head out in less than an hour."

He bundled himself into the bathroom, did his business and washed in the shower. Feeling awake again, he was drying off when Beth walked in with his cup of coffee, gave him a quick kiss, and when he grabbed at her ass she scooted away saying, "No time for that."

Instead she dropped to her knees and with one hand on his ass and the other on his dick, she proceeded to give him one of the best blowjobs of his life. He didn't last long before he erupted in her mouth. She continued with both her hand and her mouth, drawing out the last of his seed, and when he was finished she pulled off him, swallowed, and stood with a smile. She took a drink of coffee from his cup, then told him, "Now you really need to hurry."

He quickly got dressed, and saw that she'd pulled on a simple short yellow sundress. "Grab your stuff, we're headed to the Admin House," she said while hustling him out the door onto the covered porch.

Now that it was light, Kjem could see that the cottage he was staying at was set in the sand amongst coconut palm and pine trees. There was a sand road sort-of edged with rocks and conch shells leading back inland, curved past the front of the cottage, and continuing toward the beach. A mini-moke, smaller than the one he and Alice had driven in, was parked next to the cottage. It looked like the trees ended about 100 ft ahead, with a sandy beach sloping down to the water. He could glimpse through the trees that there were a few students at the beach. It seemed very quiet and secluded; a wide, private cove.

They climbed into the car, with Beth driving. After turning it around, they drove away from the beach and onto the paved road. They continued past a few other cottages and paths scattered here and there amongst the trees, then some larger one-story buildings and ponds, until they arrived at a cluster of two-story concrete block buildings, painted various shades of bright tropical colors with white, sloop-style metal roofs. Beth pointed to a green building, "That one is the Admin House."

When they entered the building, they found themselves in an open office area. An Asian woman behind a desk near the entrance stood and re-introduced herself quietly, "Hello Dr. Kjem, it's so nice to see you in person! I'm 'Hope', I'm the administrative assistant here, we talked by video earlier. Come right this way, the folks on the search committee are almost all here."

Beth waved him goodby and walked out the entrance, while Hope lead him to a small conference room. At the table were Dean Alice, Kjem's ex-lover Lisa, and a man Kjem guessed was about 45 years old, blond with his long hair in a ponytail.

Alice stood and welcomed him. Kjem shook hands with her and when she asked about how he'd slept, Kjem answered with a smile and a noncommittal mumble.

Lisa stood and smiled, then gave him a hug, saying, "It's been what, 6 years? You look like you've done well!"

"Thank you, I can see that you're doing well, too," Kjem replied. She did look good. She was still very fit, with nice C-cup tits and a curvy bottom that suited her tall frame nicely. Her skin was more freckled than he remembered, and her red hair was long and bundled back behind her head. She looked happy, this place suited her.

The man stood and put out his hand to shake, saying it laid-back American accent, "Hiya, I'm Mike, the Physics Prof. Nice to met ya, I hope this works out, we could sure use the help in the sciences, and you can't do better that Green Cay!"

Kjem shook his hand and replied, "This seems like an interesting place, and you're right, the location is fabulous."

At that moment two identical Hispanic-looking women wearing matching yellow dresses walked into the room. Alice took Kjem's arm and directed him to the entering women, saying, "Kjem, this is Gabriella and Isabella, our Professors of English and Communication."

Kjem shook each of their hands, while they replied in turn, "Hello, I'm Isabella, pleased to meet you," and "Hello, I'm Gabriella, thank you for coming."

They had Latin accents, and both smiled from one side of their wide, sensuous mouths as they spoke. They both exuded sex appeal, in the way they moved, talked, and the sway of their hips and unencumbered breasts as they moved. They seemed quite young to be Professors, maybe in their early 30's, and petite. Their long straight brown hair hung down to the middle of their backs.

"Well, we're all here," said Alice. "We should get started." Mike offered Kjem a seat at the table and they all sat.

"Kjem, this is the faculty recruiting committee for the open position in Biology. They've gone through the applicant files and discovery info. The way this works is unusual, in that we rank the applicants according to what we know and can find out about them, and then bring them in one at a time in order. When we find a candidate that looks like a good fit, we make an offer and negotiate. Hopefully we can bring them in. By the end of your interview visit, you will know whether or not we're going to offer you the job."

"In the interest of honesty, you are our second-ranked candidate for this position. The first candidate was clearly a poor fit, we could see this almost immediately and he flew out with no hard feelings. Hopefully things will be different this time. Here is your schedule for the next couple of days." Dean Alice slid a thick folder of papers over to him, and continued, "And here is some other info about GCC that you'll find interesting. You'll see that your first appointment after this meeting and before lunch is with Lisa, who will help you review this info and try to answer any questions you may have. Our task this morning is to give you some basics so that the rest of the interview time can be as productive as possible for all of us. I've already told you a little bit about the college, I'd like the committee to describe to you the position we're trying to fill and what life here as a GCC faculty member is like. Then we can try to answer any questions you might have off the top of your head. Lisa, would you like to start?"

"Sure," responded Lisa. "You know my background. I got seriously into painting, which I used to do for fun, then sculpture and art in general after I got my Ph.D and got out of science. Three years ago I came here on the recommendation of my aunt, who is an alumnus of GCC. I do art classes, and also organize groups of students for yoga and Pilates sessions and do some guided self-discovery workshops. I'm on this committee because when the opening came up I thought you'd be a great fit, and could help the committee gather info about you and assess your potential fit at GCC."

It was Gabriella and Isabella's turn to talk. "We've been here for almost 20 years, first as students, then as teaching assistants, now we have a shared appointment" said Gabriella. "We came here from Cuba, our mother and several relatives went to GCC over the years, and served as faculty and board members, so it was natural for us to come here, and we've never wanted to leave. Our roots are in this place."

"As you heard, we teach English and communication," chimed in Isabella. "But we also coordinate outreach, alumni relations, and work with the board of directors to keep this place running in a good direction. This is our life, our family, and our love. We're on this committee to see that the person who gets the job fits in, contributes to the colleges vision for the future, and brings life to this family. Our goal is to bring in new people who will stay here and integrate into GCC."

Mike waved his hand at Kjem, "I've also been here a while, almost 15 years. I do astronomy and some applied math as well as Physics, and also help run the beach truck. If you get the job, I'll get you some GCC swag and show you how to do drinks to right way. I'm here representing the sciences, where you would be, to make sure you would fit into the program academically. But I suppose I'm mostly here to give you the guy-side of things here at GCC, it's... well, its great, but it's not what you might be expecting. We'll talk about it when we meet later today."

Alice smiled at him and said, "I'm here as Dean, of course, and it's been my job over the past 8 years or so to keep out of the way and help these folks things make things work here at GCC. For this committee, I'm here to see that we get the right person for the job and make sure no drama occurs. In addition to Deaning, I do some teaching and work in Career Services, and do some gardening and work with students who also like to grow things for fun. For the rest of your stay here, at least until tomorrow night, my job is to keep out of the way and see where things go."

Dean Alice stood and the other followed suit, and then said, "Alright, let's leave Kjem and Lisa to go through things, take you to lunch, and then give you a tour of campus, after which you'll meet one-on-one with the folks here in the committee. Tomorrow you'll chat with some of the other faculty and staff, then tomorrow night we'll have a small reception to introduce you to some of the other GCC folks."

Mike, Gabriella & Isabella, and finally Alice left the room, leaving Lisa and Kjem, who sat side-by-side at the table. Over the next several hours they reviewed the pile of details about the college: bios of all of the faculty and staff, the program curricula, info about alumni success, and more specifically what he would be teaching, resources, expectations, &c, &c. The info was far more detailed and organized than he'd seen in any of his prior unsuccessful job interviews, he was impressed by the attention to useful detail. It was clear that he had been thoughtfully chosen as a candidate for this position, not just in terms of his academic background and experience but also extracurricular possibilities; they needed a biologist and biochemist, but they also could use someone to teach and take students out for skin and scuba diving. The vacancy he was a candidate for had opened up upon the retirement of a previous Biology faculty member and his wife, who was in Philosophy and had served as the college divemaster. They had just hired a replacement faculty member in Philosophy, a woman, who was starting at the beginning of the semester.

They had lots of material to cover, but also quite a bit of time to cover it. It was a good thing, too, because Lisa wanted to catch up on his life and tell him about what she'd done in the past few years. Kjem was open with her, but realized that this was also part of the interview, both her gathering info about him and where he felt he was going in his life, and she telling him about how she came to be at GCC, what it was like and what she was doing here.

At about 11:30, Lisa stood, gathered all the paperwork back into the folder, and said, "That's

enough for now, let's get something to eat!"

They left the conference room, waved at Hope as they went past her desk, and exited the building. It was only a short walk before they crossed over to a white building that was clearly a cafeteria, with wide covered seating all around and with a number of young women wandering in or already seated, eating and talking.

Lisa lead Kjem to the serving window and asked, "Grouper still your favorite?" Kjem nodded, and Lisa asked the lady inside for a couple of grouper sandwiches to go.

They walked past a pool and a couple of low buildings that looked like they might be dorms, to a beach adjacent to the harbor. They found a picnic table and sat eating in silence. The food was excellent, it was clear to Kjem that they took good food very seriously.

There were more people at the beach in front of them now, young women and occasionally an older man or woman, walking the beach, laying out for the sun, or playing in the water. Most of the women had bikinis on, but some were topless. A couple of brunette students in green GCC T-shirts walked along the path that led from one of the dorms toward the beach and waved at Lisa as they passed. One of them pulled her shirt off over her head, revealing a very nice pair of tits with big, puffy areoles. The two girls laughed and looked up at Kjem, then the topless girl took the shirt off the other girl, who raised her arms in assistance, and the two of them ran toward the beach. Kjem could see their tits bouncing in front of them as they ran, and after they passed the view from behind was just as good, their bikini bottoms were not much more than thongs.

Lisa laughed, "Nice show, eh? This is a great spot, folks love to be open at the beach. Nudity isn't allowed in public spaces on the campus proper, but on the beaches it's OK to go 'Euro-style'. Pretty much anything goes on Haulover beach, over by your cottage. The cottage you're staying in is in Guest Village, but if you get the job here it would be your place. It's small, if you want something bigger you'd have to put in for an open cottage in one of the other villages closer to campus. But it's got a workshop building, I figured you'd like that, and the beach is a nice spot for sure."

After they finished eating, Lisa lead Kjem to the road, grabbed a moke (some of these seems to be around for as-needed use) and took them on a quick tour of the island. The entire island was devoted to the campus, with the harbor on the southwest end, beaches ran in arcs along the west shore, and sand and beach rock along the south. A reef system protected the island from the west and north. It was flats and patch reefs east a long way in either direction, with the other cays to the southwest and northeast. The island was largely covered in palms, pine trees, and low scrub. The campus buildings and dorms were in the south west end of the island; electricity and water systems, a service harbor, and other support systems on the north side; and cottages for faculty and staff were scattered in three small villages on the south and northwest shores of the cay.

Lisa's art and class studio were in the back side of the humanities building in the quad. Lisa was very happy to show off both her own work and those of her students. A fair bit of the work was nudes, mostly female, in charcoal, paint, digital, and sculpture. These ranged from modest to abstract to very explicit. One example from a student was a very nice painting, almost photographic in quality, of a woman's face, her eyes closed in apparent ecstasy, with the tip of an erect penis held in her lips.

Another was a conch shell, with the pink opening carved, etched, and polished into a very clear and detailed representation of a woman's vulva. As Kjem admired it, Lisa hugged him from behind and told him, "That's one of my own. A self-portrait of sorts."

As she molded herself to him, one of her hands snaked around and rubbed up and down his growing erection. "Hmm, you seem to like it. Does it look familiar?"

Kjem sputtered in surprise, something about this being a job interview and how he had to be on his best behavior, but Lisa laughed. "No time now, I've got to get you to Mike. But..." and she turned him around and pulled his hand up to massage her bra-less tit through her dress, "... I'll join you for dinner later, and we can take a trip down memory lane."

She kissed him deeply, still holding his hand to her breast. She laughed again at his embarrassment, then lead him out of the studio and out into the quad.

They walked toward a two-story white building across from the quad, with what looked like a small raised observatory dome on the roof at one end. Mikes office was on the same end as the observatory, on the upper floor. It was a typical scientists office, small and littered with papers, images, a couple of elderly coffee machines, and bits of electronic gear.

Mike waved him in, and told Lisa he'd get Kjem to Gabriella and Isabella on time. Lisa closed the door behind herself, and Mike offered Kjem a cup of coffee, which he gratefully accepted. He didn't want either sugar or creamer, nor was he offered any. Mike flopped into the chair behind the desk and Kjem sat in the only other chair present that wasn't covered in papers and books.

"OK," started Mike. "It's fallen on me to tell you what this place is really like."

"We've gone over your record with a fine-toothed comb, it's clear you're a great teacher and qualified for this job. Your personality profile is what the college is looking for, and the non-professional aspects fit as well. You're still being checked out while you're here, of course, but the big remaining question is whether or not you can integrate into an isolated college with our 'non-traditional' aspects. Not the diving thing, that's already a plus in your favor."

"Look," Mike continued. "I'm sure you've noticed how much sexual heat there is here. This is an all-women's college, for the girls of successful families with a history of free thought. The only men here are a big chunk of the faculty and some of the staff. Sure, we have to teach some classes, serve as mentors, blah, blah, blah the usual faculty thing. But we're also here to help the students who want to grow into their sexuality. If you get this job, part of the deal is being open to sex with the students. Very open. And not just the students either, but also the female faculty, staff, and when they visit the alumni and mothers of the students. Come here and you'll get all the pussy you want; always on the girls terms, of course. You can say 'no' when you want to, but there's never a need to sleep alone if you don't want to. Yeah, this is a faculty job, but sex is part of the deal, and if this isn't for you, then we'll send you home, no harm no foul."

"Beth picked you up and brought you to the island, right? I'll bet a bottle of rum she's already given you a taste of what this place is like. She won't be the last; I know Lisa's got an eye on you as well, I guess for old times sake. You come here, you'll have all you want. Some girls will just want a taste, some will want to be with you more. You may end up with a girlfriend; most of us do eventually, but that doesn't mean we don't get as much lovin' as we want from the rest of the girls too. Everybody knows the guys here are fair game, no ownership or jealousy allowed."

"Ok, look, coming here is a very serious commitment. Not only do they want someone to fit into this place, they want them to stay for the long term. You come here, you should plan on being here for good. Not everyone does, of course, and those who bail out usually get nice, safe, and very quiet positions courtesy of the alumni's families connections, but because you'll not be getting grants, publishing papers, or teaching at a famous place, a job here takes you off the traditional academic grid. That's the price you pay. If living in fucking paradise, eating great food and laying beautiful, smart young women is worth changing your life goals, well, this might be the place for you. Me? Coming here was about the only good decision I've ever made."

Kjem was floored. Could this really be what GCC was all about? He and Mike spent the next hour talking about everything from office space, money, lab and teaching space and expectations (a very light teaching load!) and equipment; it was clear that GCC had everything Kjem would need on all counts. They also talked about Mike's past girlfriends. It seems he had had a string of them, usually for two to three years each, all students who would leave when they graduated.

His current girlfriend was a business major who, he explained, had helped him revamp all the moving parts of the mobile beach bar he ran when he wasn't teaching, turning it around to what was now a very popular gathering place for the students and actually turned a respectable profit. She would be graduating next Spring, and although Mike said he would miss her, at the same time he seemed to take a sort of fatherly pride in how she was doing and how well she was sure to do in the future.

12