Green Cay College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their time was up, Mike walked Kjem back over to the Admin house. Gabriella and Isabella shared a big open office and were waiting for him when Mike showed him in. "Hmm..." said one of the women (Kjem couldn't tell them apart yet), "Based on the look on your face, Mike seems to have filled you in on this place. Have a seat, let's put your mind at ease."

They spent over an hour talking about the college. Some of this had already been covered by Dean Alice, Lisa, or Mike, but they also talked about the college from the students perspective. They were a bit circumspect about the sexual aspects of the college and the job, but it was clear that this was part of the deal. They talked at length about some of the alumni of the school, several names Kjem knew from the news; political figures, artists, and even a respected scientist he knew of from her papers.

Eventually, there was a gentle knock on the door and Lisa peeked her head in. "You guys winding it up? It's about time for something to eat, and I'm sure you've already lobbied poor Kjem to death!"

Both Gabriella and Isabella rose and walked him to the door with promises to answer any questions he might have, all he had to do was ask. Then, just as he was at the door, they surprized him by pressing up against him from either side, with their breasts pressed to his elbows, and kissed him on both cheeks. This left Kjem flustered, and Lisa guided him away with a laugh and a "Thanks, ladies, I hope you didn't break him!"

Gabriella and Isabella both smiled at him as he thanked them, and then he and Lisa headed back across the quad to the cafe.

They picked up a couple of take-away dinners, and Lisa drove them back to the cottage he was staying at. Lisa mixed them some drinks, and they ate on the couch while talking about old times.

When they'd finished eating, Lisa stood, pushed Kjem back on the couch, and sat straddling him. Kjem was sure she didn't have any panties on under her dress, he could smell her arousal. She gently rocked on his hips, smiling at him while he stiffened.

"I know Mike filled you in on GCC. Don't think it's a non-stop orgy here, but it's true we're very open sexually, that's part of the students educational and personal growth. I want you to come here. You're perfect for GCC, and I know you'll fit right in. Starting with this..."

She slid back from his lap and reached down to fondle his erect penis through his pants. Then she stood up, pulled him to his feet, and then pulled her dress quickly over her head and off. She stood naked before him, then hugged and kissed him passionately, and starting undoing his shirt, then his pants. He kicked off his shoes, and Lisa pulled his loosened clothing off him, then walked him to the bedroom. She pulled him onto her as she laid back on the bed, and guided him into her very wet pussy as they restarted their kiss. Rocking under him, she gasped, "God, I've missed this".

Kjem and Lisa fucked passionately like this until she had her first orgasm, followed soon after by Kjem emptying his seed into her. As they lay resting, Lisa rolled them over, still engaged, and propped herself up on her hands.

"Kjem, I know it didn't work out for us, neither of us wanted a long term relationship. I still don't, and I don't think you do either. I don't want to be your girlfriend again, but I do want this once in a while, and I'll bet you do too. This is a great place, I think you'd be great here, and I know the others would love some of this." She squeezed him in her vagina.

Kjem replied, "Seriously, Lisa, how have I not totally fucked up any chance I had at this job by boning a student and a member of the search committee during the job interview?"

Lisa smiled, "You'd've totally fucked up your chances if you hadn't." She smothered him in kisses, then pulled her knees up, straddling him, and started rocking again. It wasn't long before he was fully hard again, and they spent the rest of the evening and most of the night alternating between sex and sex naps.

12