Green Cay College Ch. 05

Story Info
Arrival: Kjem comes to Green Cay.
4.5k words
4.82
3.9k
2

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, this was it, Kjem was on his way to his new life. The semester was over, grades turned in, office emptied, and his moving boxes, etc, had been picked up a few days before. He'd checked a big duffel of clothes and supplies to last him until his things arrived on Green Cay, and his flight was descending toward its landing in the islands. He'd gotten a call from Judy a week before, thanking him for his chat with Erica, she was excited to tell him that she and Erica had had a long, frank talk about GCC, and after some recruiting from folks there Erica had decided to sign up.

After landing, Kjem made his way to the "residents" line, where the attractive Immigration officer took his card and greeted him.

"A new resident! I knew you didn't look familiar. Welcome home!"

It took just a minute to process his paperwork, and he went to collect his bag, walk through Customs ("Nothing to declare!") and found Tony waiting for him at the taxi stand.

"Hey, my man, I hear you comin' to stay for good? That's great! You'll wanna make a couple-a quick stops on the way to the boat, we got time and you don't wanna get there empty handed."

Kjem agreed, and so they stopped at a liquor store and got a case of the local dark rum, "Da good stuff!" as Tony put it.

When they got to the marina, instead of heading straight out to the dock, Tony took Kjem to the marina store, where they sorted out quite a lot of fresh grouper, whole snappers, and lobster tails and loaded it all into an enormous styrofoam box.

As they piled Kjem's luggage, rum and fish onto the dock, Kjem spotted the green GCC runabout heading in. Kjem profusely thanked Tony, paid him for the ride and a big tip for his trouble and shook hands. By the time the boat came in Tony was gone, with a beep of his horn on his way back down the road.

Kjem was disappointed to see it wasn't Beth in the boat, but the young black woman looked familiar. She seemed perfectly at home, though, as she brought the boat in, tied it off, and stepped off onto the dock.

"Hey, I'm Monique, we met at the reception when you were here before. Beth usually drives, but she's on the big boat today, already headed back with a full load of goodies."

They stowed his stuff in the boat (the box of fish took some wrestling) and headed straight out. Monique revved the boat all the way up and they slid furiously across the flat water. It was a fast boat and a calm day, and Monique wasn't messing around. Kjem, sitting at the back of the boat, admired Moniques cute butt. She was dressed in khaki shorts and a college T-shirt, which seemed to be the school uniform when off-island. Kjem figured they were most of the way to Green Cay when he saw a bigger, slower boat ahead, and sure enough as they skated past he could see that it was Beth, who waved at them. Kjem waved back, but Monique concentrated on the wheel. After a while they leaned hard to the right, entering the inlet between Green Cay and the adjacent cay; Kjem could see College Harbor on the cay to the left.

Monique swooped in that direction, and cut the motor down to idle. They coasted easily into a slip, with just a bump of reverse and some rudder to bring the boat to a perfect stop. Monique cut the engine, jumped gracefully onto the dock, and tied the boat off. Kjem loaded his stuff from the back of the boat onto the dock. Dean Alice and Hope approached them from the boat house.

"Welcome back to Green Cay!" said Alice, and gave him a big hug, which lasted longer and was a lot tighter than Kjem expected.

She then turned to Monique and told her, "Thanks for giving Dr. Kjem a ride, Monique. No need to hang around, let Beth get the boat squared away when she gets in. See you tomorrow in advising?"

"Yes, thank you," replied Monique, who shook Kjem's hand, turned, and walked away down the dock.

"I hope I didn't say something wrong to Monique," Kjem said to Alice. "She was quiet and a bit distant the whole ride over."

"No, it's not you," replied Alice, "Monique was very close to the old Doc and his wife who recently left GCC, the Prof you're replacing. She's still sorting everything out in her head. That's why I sent her to pick you up, it's a chance for her to blow off some steam on the water and see you in a setting that will help her with the changes in her life. This is part of the educational process here, to prepare students for people, including lovers, to come and go in their lives without undo heartache or conflict. She's in your class this Fall, that too is part of the process."

Kjem was struck by the realization that GCCs nurturing and development of their young students went far beyond the usual curriculum. He hoped he was up to it.

Interrupting his thoughts, Hope handed him a clipboard with some papers in it and told him, "You should look these over and sign them once you get settled in tonight. All routine paperwork. There's also a sheet with your internet and email account info, there's already an email waiting for you with links to some safety, security, and diversity and equality training you need to complete before you get started with things here. Stop by the video store when you get a chance, your hardware should be ready for you."

"Thanks, Hope, I'll get right on it," replied Kjem.

Alice interjected, "No more paperwork for now, though. There's a green moke parked over there," she pointed, and continued, "It's yours to use. You know the way to Palm Beach house, head on over and get settled in for now. Catch your breath. I'll be over tomorrow to check in on you, the plan is to have a relaxed 'welcome' barbecue there at the beach later in the afternoon tomorrow. Get some rest!"

She and Hope turned and walked together up the dock and away. Kjem could have sworn both of their hips swayed more than usual as they walked. As he watched them admiringly, he heard the sound of a boat motor approaching in the distance; he turned and saw Beth entering the inlet approaching the harbor. It wasn't long before she had the boat landed behind the smaller boat. She jumped out and tied the boat off, then ran over to Kjem and jumped into his arms.

"Oh my God, you're here to stay, this is great!" she said as she kissed him all over his face.

Kjem was taken aback by her public display, but couldn't help being warmed by this affectionate welcome. He could feel her small breasts and nipples, she was obviously not wearing a bra underneath her T-shirt. Did she even own a bra? She even rolled them on his chest a couple of times to be sure. She didn't have on her usual khaki shorts either, she was wearing just her barely-there white bikini bottoms.

"Better not grab my butt out here," she whispered into his ear. "Help me with this boatload of supplies, you'll get plenty of chances afterwards!"

So they emptied the larger boat of what seems like an endless supply of boxes and cargo bins. Beth took every chance she could to tease him; bending over to pick up boxes, rubbing his crotch as they passed each other going in and out of the boat, and flashing her tits to him under the guise of wiping the sweat from her eyes with her shirt.

Beth pulled a cart over from the boat house, and they shuttled everything from the dock to a covered shelter next to the boat house. Beth used her phone to send a text out to let people know the cargo was ready to pick up. After loading Kjem's bags and box into the green moke, they carried two of the remaining boxes into a small workshop area in the boat house, and set them down.

Beth willowed her way into his arms and whispered, "NOW you can grab my butt." She grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him deeply.

So he did grab her butt. First with one hand, then one check in each hand, and she pressed and wriggled in his arms, making out with him desperately. One of her hands snaked down to his shorts, and rubbed him from the outside, while one of his hands slipped up her cheek to her covered pussy and massaged her in return. It wasn't long before he had a couple of fingers under the edge of her suit and into her pussy. She hiked a leg up to allow him better access, and he started sliding the fingers in and out of her while his thumb massaged her clit. She moaned, and started working on his belt. She had it unfastened, his zipper down, and reached into his boxers to grab his erect penis when they heard voices and footsteps announcing the arrival of a couple of people to collect their packages. They paused for a listen, and then there were footsteps approaching the door to the boathouse. Beth re-zipped Kjems pants just in time for the door on the other side of the building to open.

Light poured in while they self-consciously separated and adjusted themselves. "Hey Beth, are you here?" called a voice.

"Oh, hey, uhm, Hi!" said the intruder, only a silhouette to Kjem as his eyes strained to adjust to the light.

"Can you help us figure out which are our boxes?" said the voice. "Oh, hey, you must be the new guy. Dr. Gamma Materhorn? I'm Dana."

Kjem shook hands with the stranger and replied, "Hi! I go by 'Kjem', my last name is a mess in English. Nice to meet you, Dana."

Beth replied to Dana, "Yeah, let me sort this out. I'll get my own booty later!" and then the two girls headed to the door.

As she left, Beth turned around, blew him a kiss, and said, "Thanks for the help! See you tomorrow at the barbecue!"

Kjem finished readjusting himself, shaking his head in disbelief both at almost being caught and being cut off. He left through the same door the girls had exited, waved at Beth and Dana over in the shelter, and made his way to the moke. The keys were in it, so he turned it on, checked the battery level, and the electric motors silently pushed him out of the parking spot and down the road. He headed east, past the dorms and away from campus. It wasn't long before he came to the end of the paved road. There was a small parking area with a covered shuttle stop, and three unpaved sand paths led left, right and center. He could see his new home through the trees a short distance ahead, so he continued straight and pulled the moke up alongside the cottage. There was a small carport there, with an electric cable coiled up and hanging from the wall. He plugged the car in, and continued walking along the path, which curving around to the front of the house before curving back and heading straight to the beach. Stepping up onto the porch, he found that one of the keys on the car key fob opened the door, and he stepped inside.

So, this was it; his new home.

It was pretty nice, to tell the truth. It looked much as he remembered it from his interviews, except that most of the artwork on the walls and the decorative doo-dads had been taken away. He checked quickly - the fridge was stocked with a couple of days worth of food, the kitchen had basic utensils, pots and pans, etc, and the linen closet had towels and sheets. He had his travel bag of essential clothes and sundries, the shipment of his personal belongings would get here in a week or so, ... yeah, he could make it. This was his new life.

The sound of laughter drifted in from outside, so he went out to the porch to check it out. Four young women were walking down the path next to the cottage on their way to the beach, two of them struggling a bit as they shared carrying a large cooler, the others with bags and what looked like a couple of big beach umbrellas. One of them spotted him on the porch and waved, the others looked in his direction and waved, too.

"Hey, you the new guy? The bio prof?" one of them called. The two girls set the cooler down.

"Yes, I'm Kjem, the new Biology guy. Just got here today, a few minutes ago actually. You need some help with that cooler?"

The girls whispered to each other briefly, and then one of them looked at Kjem and replied, "Sure, but I think we'll camp out here, if it's ok. That shade looks good, it's hot today."

"Uhm, sure, you mean the porch?" said Kjem, and the girls took that for a "yes" and bound up the steps to the porch.

Kjem walked down to the abandoned cooler; it really was quite heavy, but he was able to wrestle it up the steps and put it down on the porch. When he stood up he was greeted by the sight of four lovely young women stripping themselves of their shirts and pants. One of them, a pretty thin petite blonde, was bent over facing away from him pulling her shorts off of her feet. She had on a red thong swimsuit, through which Kjem could clearly see the outline of her labia. She stood back up, and pulled her t-shirt over her head; she did not have a top on underneath! She turned around and smiled at Kjem, showing off her perfect, pert size B breasts. "Uhm, make yourselves at home," suggested Kjem, and she laughed.

The other girls had stripped down by then; one of the others, a red-head, was also topless, the others had more-or-less typical bikinis on. The two with tops on flopped into a couple of chairs that were on the porch, the red-head walked up to the porch railing and admired the view of the beach. The blonde opened the cooler and pulled out a big jug of some dark orange drink and some plastic cups, and started pouring glasses and passing them out.

"Here's one for you, try it, it's pretty good! Hey, I'm Jennifer, that's Ashley, " she said while indicating the redhead, who turned and waved back.

"And these are the Beck sisters, Monika and Astrid," the two brunettes lounging in the chairs waved their cups at him.

"Nice to meet you-all. Hey, this IS good, what is it, mango and rum?" asked Kjem.

"Yeah," replied Jennifer, "but made from fresh mangos and the local dark rum, with some Key limes, it's one of Doc Mikes things. He sells it by the gallon!"

She turned to toward the view and continued, "We were headed to Naked beach, but this is nicer - the beach and water are right there, but the shade is right here."

"Naked beach?" Kjem asked. "I thought Dean Alice called it Haulover beach."

Jennifer replied, "Everyone calls it Naked beach, it's the best beach off-campus. No nakedness on campus, you know," she smirked. "Here you can work on your tan or play in the sun au-natural."

"Didn't I see some toplessness on the beach at the college?" asked Kjem.

"Yeah, sure, no tops required on the beaches on campus, but you've gotta keep your coochie covered," replied Jennifer. "Those are the rules. The unwritten rules are; off campus, cover your tits if you're spoken for or not interested, tits out if you're available, and Full Monty if you're lookin' for it. For girls, guys of course are always lookin' for it."

As she said this she pulled the ties on her bottoms and whipped what little their was of her suit off, tossing it onto the pile of clothes in the corner of the porch. She was clean shaven. Laughing, she plopped into an empty lounge chair on the porch, and waved her empty cup at Kjem. He took the hint and refilled her cup from the jug in the cooler.

For the next couple of hours the girls chatted, gossiped, and flirted amiably with Kjem on the porch. The girls obviously knew each other well. At one point Ashley teased him about being overdressed, and the other girls jumped in to convince him to take off his shirt. A while later, Jennifer commented that she thought he was STILL overdressed, making her point by spreading her legs in her chair and showing off her pussy. The other girls again joined in, and before Kjem could mount a defense, he was stripped of his pants by the sisters. So, there he was, in his tented green boxers and flip-flops, feeling his alcohol buzz while chillin on his porch with two chicks in bikinis, another half naked, and one full-on naked. The girls seemed to appreciate the bulge in his boxers, but it all seemed to be in fun and didn't proceed past leering and comments.

When the sun was approaching the horizon, the girls ran out of their mango-rum mix, and despite Kjem's offer of whatever he had in his kitchen, the Beck sisters suggested it was time for them to head home. They gathered their clothes from the pile, put the minimum on, and waved goodby as they sauntered off the porch and back down the walkway.

Kjem asked Jennifer and Ashley, "If they take your ride back, are you stranded here? Do you need a lift back?"

Jennifer replied, "Nah, no problem, we came on the shuttle, we'll just call for a ride if we miss the last one. Hey, you have the goodies for rum and coke? I'm empty."

Ashley also waved her empty cup at Kjem, so he went inside to mix some drinks. He was glad the fridge was stocked, and it wasn't long before he returned with a couple of rum and cokes for the girls, and one for himself as well. When he returned, he was surprised to see that Ashley had removed her bottoms, she was naked in the chair and her bikini bottoms were added to the small pile of clothes in the corner. Ashley laughed at his googly-eyed expression.

Other girls who'd been on the beach wandered past the house on their way up the road, dressed mostly in bikinis, or bikini bottoms and t-shirts. They waved as they filed past, taking no apparent notice of the fact that Jennifer and Ashley were naked; Kjem assumed they couldn't really tell about their bottoms, but it must've been clear even through the porch railings that they were topless. As the sun settled and the light dimmed, Ashley suggested they go inside to avoid the bugs. As they made their way inside, Kjem was surprised that they didn't put on some clothes. He followed them in, admiring the view of the two girls naked asses, which the girls seemed to sway more than was necessary.

"Hey, are these your travel bags?" asked Jennifer. "You didn't even get a chance to unpack yet?"

"Not really," replied Kjem. "Not that there's much to unpack, these are just to tide me over until my things get here on the barge."

"Well, get your stuff put away. I'll order a pizza," Jennifer replied.

So Kjem took his bags into the bedroom (the box of fish was already unloaded into his fridge), and organized his few clothes and belongings into the room. When he turned around to rejoin the girls, he was surprised to find Jennifer coming into the room.

"Hey, so this is your bedroom now, is it?" she asked as she pressed against him, put her arms around his neck and drew him into a deep kiss. After a moment to realize what was happening, Kjem returned the kiss. With his arms around her waist, he drew her in to a tight hug. When Jennifer's tongue entered his mouth, his hands lowered to cup her butt cheeks. She moaned and started humping his leg in response, then pushed him backwards onto his bed, falling on top of him as she continued kissing him deeply. She pulled one arm out from around his neck, and used that hand to pull his boxers down over his hips, freeing his cock from constraint. With one final kiss, she sat up, and sat directly onto his cock, and started sliding her pussy forward and backwards on him. She was soaking wet, so his cock slide between her lips easily.

"Wait, Ashley's right outside," he said.

"Oh, I'll get my turn," was the reply; Kjem looked past Jennifer to see Ashley standing in the doorway with a finger running absentmindedly up and down her slit.

Jennifer pulled his hands off her butt and placed them onto her breasts, then leaned forward, took his cock in hand, and guided his cock to her entrance. With only three or four pushes she had him all the way in, and she rode him while he kneaded her breasts and relished the feeling of her pussy. After she fucked him for a while, her rhythm and grinding increased in strength and Kjem responded in kind to try to bring her off.

When she could no longer hold her excitement off, she rolled them over on the bed, spread her legs, and let him thrust deeply into her. After a few minutes of fucking missionary, Kjem could feel her begin to thrust rhythmically, and knew she was close. He couldn't hold back any longer, so he pushed as deeply as he could into her and blasted his seed into her, spurt after spurt. The feeling of orgasm and his warm seed being injected into her depths was enough to send her over the edge, and she arched her back and almost screamed in ecstasy.

12