Green Cay College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the front door; neither Kjem nor Jennifer heard it, but Ashley answered, naked and flushed. The young woman delivering the pizza smiled at the sounds from the bedroom, and said, "Nice, I guess this is where the party is!"

Ashley took the pizza, signed off on the receipt, and responded, "Jennifer's taking the new guy for a test drive. So far, seems like he'll get an 'A'."

The delivery girl smiled, craned her neck in attempt to look into the bedroom, and responded, "The new Bio prof? Sweet! Give me a report later!"

"Will do!" Ashley replied as the delivery girl left.

"Hey, foods here!" she shouted as she set the box onto the table, pulled the paper towels over from the kitchen, opened the box and started digging in.

After coming down from their orgasms, both Kjem and Jennifer laughed, kissed and cuddled for a few minutes. When Kjem rolled off her, she dashed into the bathroom with her hand over her pussy so she didn't drip his cum onto the floor. He pulled his boxers back up, and walked into the other room.

"Well, that looked like a lot of fun!" said Ashley through a mouthful of pizza.

"Were you watching the whole time?" replied Kjem.

"Yes, I like to watch. It's a lot better than porn. Don't get any ideas, though; I'm spoken for and plan to stay that way."

Kjem held his hands up, "Sure, you get whatever you want, or don't."

Ashley waved at the pizza box, Kjem took the hint, sat at the table, and picked up a slice for himself.

Jennifer sauntered into the room, still naked, and firmly plopped herself into Kjem's lap. She picked out a slice of pizza.

"Sausage, eh? I love sausage!" she joked as she wiggled her butt into Kjem's lap.

"You sure you don't want some sausage Ash?"

Jennifer spread her legs open, and reached between them to grab Kjem's deflated dick through the leg of his boxers. "I've got double-sausage!" she laughed. Ashley groaned at the weak joke. Kjem paused his assault on the food while Jennifer absentmindedly massaged his dick, first just in her hand, then pushing it up against her pussy and rolling her hips.

"See, Ash is engaged to her Beau back home, they're both still virgins, saving it for their wedding night. Not even with another girl. The rest of us are making sure she's well educated in advance, though; Beau isn't going to know what hit him!"

With that, Ashley lifted up in Kjem's lap, pushed his boxers aside, and settled back down with the end of his regrowing erection at her entrance. With the help of a couple of gyrations, she had it inside, and settled all the way down. She continued to gently rock her hips while she ate more pizza. Kjem, on the other hand, set his slice down in the box, wiped his fingers in a paper towel, and then grasped Jennifer by the hips and guided her rocking.

When Ashley finished her slice, she sauntered over to the couch where she had a clear view between Jennifer's open thighs and Kjem's cock sawing slowly in and out of her pussy. Ashley spread her own legs, leaned back, and began to finger herself with one hand while the other massaged her breasts.

After a few minutes of gently sliding a finger up and down over her clit, she slide first one, then two fingers into her opening and began to sigh and pant. Both girls quickened their movements, and before long they were going at it vigorously, each staring at the other. Kjem raised one of his hands to Jennifer's breasts, causing her to push deeply onto him and rock with a hard, steady rhythm. Kjem could tell she was about to come, and this pushed him over the limit; he pulled her deeply onto him with both hands and blasted his semen into her with hard thrusts.

Seeing this was all Ashley needed to push her over the edge as well, and she clamped her hand between her legs as she shook and shivered in orgasm.

***

Dean Alice and Lisa held each other tight as they fingered each other, slouched in the couch watching Kjem and the two students on Lisa's computer screen. Watching closely as Kjem poured his seed into the young student while she and the watcher climaxed sent the two older women over the top as well, and they held each other tightly through their mutual orgasm. After a few minutes, they relaxed, and Lisa chuckled and whispered to Alice, "I told you so."

"Yes you did," was the reply. "And a very good call it seems to have been."

12