Green Cay College Ch. 08

Story Info
Island tour: Kjem gets the lay of the land.
6.2k words
4.74
2.9k
1

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the things in the packet of papers Hope had given him was a map of Green Cay, so he spent the rest of the day exploring. He stuck mostly to the paved road, which started at one end at the bus stop turn-about next to his place, headed west to campus, then northeast and then east, ending at the deep water service harbor. All of the islands utilities (water, wastewater, storage, mechanical, workshops, etc) were at the north end of the island. A quick jaunt down one of the several unpaved roads at the north end of the island headed toward the water, showing that the waters edge at this end of the island was mostly low limestone bluffs. The views were great, and Kjem could see from the color of the water what looked like some very promising snorkeling or dive sites. Near the easternmost point of the island was a nice beach next to a large cut in the bluff, filled with a deep sink hole. It was labeled "Fishing Hole" on the map, and Kjem thought it did look very promising - he was glad his fishing gear was on the way, although he may have to get some more appropriate saltwater gear.

The hilliest part of the island was the northwest corner. There was a loop in the road, the southern loop followed the low flat land adjacent to the facilities buildings, but the longer upper loop cut up and down some nice hills. Kjem stopped at a pullover to a concrete path that lead to circular landing at what seemed like the high point (still not very high) of the island; he could look over the rolling scrub and ponds in all directions. He was sure there must be more natural trails in here for him to include in his classes. There was a large pond to the north that looked like brackish or saltwater; "Tide Pond", according to the map, that sounded interesting. Where the land flattened again and the two spurs of the road rejoined was a small village of houses (labeled "Pond Village, on the map") among a series of low, flat ponds and live oak trees full of tropical birds.

A short distance further brought him back to the shopping center, where the road split again. He knew the campus, harbor, West and South Villages were to the southwest, which he'd already seen, so he took the road headed southeast instead. This seemed to be a little-used bypass road, it was narrower than the main road and in most places entirely overhung by the surrounding trees. Low and flat, Kjem was sure the road would flood in heavy rain, but it was clean and in good shape all the same. This bypass rejoined the main road at South Village, about a mile west of the end of the road adjacent to his house at Naked Beach. Kjem's curiosity was piqued, so at the end of the road he made note of the odometer, and then drove the length of the main road to the other end of the island, and then back again taking the alternative loops. Just a hair over 15 miles round trip, and it seemed like it'd be very nice for cycling.

When he was back home, he unloaded and put away his groceries, supplies, and computer hardware. Remembering Deb's request to log into the local system as soon as possible, he pulled out the laptop and did so. Once he'd jumped through all the hoops of activating his accounts, he had no trouble getting onto the local network, and his phone buzzed notifications for the next 5 minutes or so. Over 100 emails waiting, and dozens of text messages. Most appeared to be various sorts of "Welcome!" messages, so he put off dealing with them for another day.

Just as he put his electronics aside, a notification for an incoming call came up on his TV. He knew how to use the tv controller app on his phone, so he answered the call, and was happy to see Beth at the other end.

"Hey, Beth, how are you feeling?" he asked.

She put her hand over her face and groaned. "I'm feeling ok now, for a fucking idiot. I'm so embarrassed."

Kjem failed to suppress a laugh, and replied, "Yeah, you were pretty wasted. Megan told me a little about your situation, she's concerned."

Beth brightened, "That's what she said, that you might have some options for me to think about. Are you alone? Yes? I'll be over as fast as I can get there," and the screen immediately went black.

It was getting dark by this time, so Kjem put on the porch light and started a kettle on the stove. He would've started cooking something for them to eat, but didn't know what Beth's stomach would feel like.

When Beth arrived 20 minutes later, she was carrying two take-away boxes, which she set on the table. Kjem told her he had hot water, and she asked for black tea. Kjem made it for her, and had one himself as well. Beth poured quite a lot of cream into hers, then sipped it and moaned in content.

"This tastes so good!"

Kjem opened the boxes; one, obviously hers, contained a chicken salad. The other was jerk chicken with crab and rice.

While they sat at the couch and ate, they talked about potential job opportunities at research stations and centers. Some of this was specifics, examples of places Kjem knew that would benefit from someone like Beth. Beth took notes on an old-fashioned paper notepad. Kjem told her about places all over the world, but not surprisingly Beth showed the most interest when they talked about tropical sea places: Central America, the South Pacific, and Australia. But mostly it was more general, what these places did, who typically ran them and for what purpose, and how they needed help. Beth asked insightful questions, probing how her academic experience, work experience here at GCC, and her contacts here and through her family could contribute toward the missions of these places. They talked long and purposely, and Kjem was impressed with her ability to make connections and create ideas. This was a side of Beth he was glad to see, and he was sure she could make this work if she put her mind to it.

It was nearly midnight when their conversation ran out of steam. Beth looked at Kjem, put her notepad down, and jumped into his arms for a hug.

"Oh my god, thank you! This is a huge help!" She continued to hug him tightly, and after a minute Kjem was surprised to discover that she was crying into his shoulder.

When she was finished, she sniffled, pulled away, and rubbing her nose said, "Oh, jeez, here I am embarrassing myself again. Sorry, I got your shirt all wet." She rubbed the wet area of his shirt with her palms, to no avail.

"That's fine," said Kjem. "It's about time for me to hit the sack anyway."

Beth smirked. "You mean 'us' don't you? I'm staying here."

She pulled his damp shirt over his head and off, then did the same for her own shirt. Kjem had been keenly aware of the fact that she didn't have anything on under her T-shirt, but was happy to appreciate the amazing view of her cute tits. She also unzipped and pulled off her shorts, leaving her dressed only in a very sheer pair of white panties.

"Let me tidy up," she whispered.

She puttered around the kitchen in just these see-through panties, disposed of their dinner mess, washed their glasses, and generally tidied up. Kjem watched her, enjoying the view; she was putting on a show. Kjem thought about coming up behind her at the sink, bending her over, and fucking her, but didn't know how she really felt physically after what had to have been a massive hangover.

When she seemed to be finished, she turned around looking at him and said, "Do you need an engraved invitation? Let's get a shower, then," and she pulled down her panties and expertly kicked them off into his face.

Kjem surged out of his seat toward her, and Beth squealed and dashed into the other room and then on to the bathroom. By the time Kjem extracted himself from his pants, she was under the shower with suds in her hair, her arms up as she massaged the soap in, irresistibly presenting her tits to him. Kjem joined her in the shower, and did not resist her charms; he ducked down and deeply suckled her soapy tits, holding her upright with his hands on her bottom. The soap tasted awful, but it was worth it.

After a while, Kjem felt her hands on his head, pushing him lower. He complied, and she opened her legs to allow him to kiss and tongue her pussy. She surprized him by continuing to wash herself, and then what parts of him she could reach, even washing his hair, then reluctantly stood him up and finished washing him. She spent some extra time on his dick, and after rinsing leaned down to take it into her mouth for a couple of sucks.

"Can't waste water, let's take this to bed," she whispered while turning off the water.

They toweled each other off, and Beth pulled him into the bedroom. She pulled him tight, and then in a meek voice, whispered into his ear, "Don't fuck me, make love to me."

So he did. In fact they made love all night. Slow, easy sensuous love. Each of them came a couple of times, but that wasn't really the point. They enjoyed each other's bodies and presence, their being. By the time they fell asleep, light was creeping up across the water from the east.

***

When they awoke late in the morning, they were entangled together and twisted up in the sheets. They untied themselves from both, groaning from the aches of their muscles and joints, and them hugged in a deep embrace. Beth pulled a bit away from him and spoke softly, "I love you Kjem. We need to talk. But first, a shower and some coffee."

They showered together again, with quite a lot of groping and lathering up of each other, but nothing more. The way Beth fondled him all over did a lot to put Kjem's mind at ease about their upcoming talk and what Beth was thinking, but did not help with his own thoughts. How did he feel about Beth? Where was this going? How did these fit together with Beth's future and the unusual expectations of his new job? Oh my god, her body feels so wonderful in his hands, and she has such a lively spirit!

When they were finished and toweled each other off, they went into the kitchen, still naked, and poured themselves some coffee and sat down.

"Kjem," Beth started, "We've gotten ourselves into a bit of a mess. I told you last night that I love you, and that's true. And I'm sure you have feelings for me, too. But you've just gotten here and haven't seen how the guys manage the girls, and cycling through girlfriends as they graduate and move on. And me, well you've just opened my eyes to the opportunities I need to move on myself. I can't stay here, I know, not for me and not for my parents."

Kjem raised his eyes to look into Beth's eyes. "Yes, of course I know this. But that doesn't mean I don't want to be with you. You leave at the end of summer semester, that seems to be the time we have. I don't think staying away from each other or being just fuck-buddies for the rest of the summer is a good idea, I want to be with you even if it's only for a little while. Is that a bad idea? How would that even work?"

"Well," started Beth, "I could be your 'main' for the little while we have. And I'm sure Dean Alice would let me stay until I head out to a new job. But you know the other girls are going to want in on you, I'm good with that. That's how GCC works. I could even help some of the shy girls get with you. I might even try sharing, although I'm not into girls so probably just helping out. I think we should talk with Gabrielle and Isabella, though, since you're new here, and I know they've counseled others in the same boat and seemed to be good at it."

"OK, so this is a bad idea, but we're going to do it anyway? If you think the twins can help, I'm all for it. I'll drop them a message today."

"If it's OK with you," said Beth as she stood and dropped onto his lap facing him. "I'll bring a toothbrush and some things over, I want to be able to stay here sometimes. But just a few things, I don't want to cramp your style." She started rocking her hips, rubbing her wet pussy over his growing erection. She was definitely not cramping his style.

Kjem leaned forward and kissed her deeply while he placed one hand on her bottom and the other on a breast and starting rolling his hips in time with hers. Both of them were getting very wet. After a few minutes of this Beth rolled her hips a little further forward, freeing his cock some behind her, then rocked slowly back, guiding his penetration.

They had been fucking quietly and lazily for some time when they heard footsteps on the porch, a knock on the door, and Megan's voice call out, "Kjem? Beth? Anyone home?"

Kjem froze, but before he could gather his thoughts Beth called out, "We're here, come on in!"

Beth came in, wearing the usual khaki shorts and a red bikini top, and stopped in here tracks a couple of steps into the room when she saw Kjem and Beth. She could clearly see Kjem's dick inside Beth's pussy. "Oh, sorry, I should go. I'm glad to see you're feeling better, Beth."

"No, please stay, Megan," Beth replied. "I'm Kjem's main now, but I'm a short-timer, so there's no time like the present to show him about sharing. I've had my turn, more than my turn actually, why don't you take over?"

She stood, disengaging from Kjem, and leaning over giving his dick a quick couple of sucks. Then she stood in front of Megan and pulled her bikini top strings, releasing them and her breasts. She then unfastened and yanked Megan's shorts down over her hips. Only then did Megan respond by grabbing her short at her thighs and saying, "Wait, Beth. Doesn't Kjem get a say in all this?"

"What 'this' do you mean?" asked Beth. "The main girlfriend part? Yes, of course, and already sorted. Or do you mean the 'fuck Megan' part? Yeah, not really. If he was the type to say 'no' to a sweet, pretty and receptive young woman like you, he wouldn't be here. This is GCC! And anyway, he's a guy and you're hot, his brain doesn't enter into it. And also, since he's my boyfriend now, he has to learn the rules about sharing, and there's no time like the present - and who better to do it with than you?"

Beth pushed Megan to Kjem, who was still sitting on the couch with his wet dick standing at attention. Beth pushed Megan harder, and Megan braced herself with a hand on Kjem's chest.

"Oh, he doesn't look happy, does he?" Megan said, grabbing Kjem's dick with her other hand. While she slowly jacked him up and down, she asked, "Are you really ok with this? Beth is right, being exclusive with a guy is not the GCC way."

Kjem reached up with both hands and fondled Megan's magnificent breasts, as if they called out to his hands. Beth pulled Megan's shorts and shoes off her feet one at a time.

Megan leaned forward, straddling his lap like Beth had been moments before. Beth moved up onto the couch, and holding Kjem's head in her hands, turned him toward her and started kissing him deeply. Megan rubbed her pussy over Kjem's cock, back and forth a few times, then slid him deep into her. Kjem gasped into Beth's mouth.

"There, you see?" Beth said. "It's OK to be with me and fuck her. That's how it is here. Share and share alike!"

After a while, Megan's rocking became more vigorous and rhythmic, she was clearly getting into the groove. Beth released Kjem's face and sat down next to him, spread-legged, and began rubbing her pussy with one hand and fondling a breast with the other, while watching the other two fuck. Megan arched her back and threw her head back, eyes closed, and Kjem pulled Megan's wonderful breasts to his face and began kissing, sucking, and licking them while still fondling with his hands.

When it seemed Megan had plateaued and relaxed, Kjem took his hands from her breasts and held onto her hips, grinding them into his own to Megan's rhythm. Megan arched again, pushing her breasts into Kjem's face, then gasped loudly and jerked in a second orgasm. This was enough to push Kjem over the edge, and he drove into her and filled her with his seed. Neither of them noticed it, but even Beth had a quiet orgasm watching them finish.

After all three of them came down from their sexual highs, they relaxed onto the couch.

"Well, THAT's a lot better than watching each other's cam feeds," Beth said as she stood, stretched, and walked over to the kitchen to make them all some drinks.

"Damn straight," Megan whispered into Kjem's ear, then with a goodbye wiggle of her hips she disengaged from Kjem and, cupping her hand over her pussy, dashed into the bathroom.

After everyone had a turn in the bathroom to clean up a bit, they gathered (still naked) at the table for a drink and friendly chat. They told stories about their lives, Beth talked about her love of the sea and her older sister, who now lived in Boston and did electrical engineering. Megan talked about her younger sisters, her mom, and growing up without her dad, who'd died in a traffic accident when she was quite young. Kjem talked about his youth in Iceland, his time in school and as a cycle racer in the Australia, and the frustrations and pressures of being a post-postdoc. The girls pumped him about his relationship with Lisa, but he gave them only the bare-bones facts, he postponed telling stories for a later time.

It was almost 1AM and several rounds of rum-and-cokes when they ran out of steam. Kjem offered to sleep on the couch and let the girls have the bed, but they wouldn't hear it, so they all squeezed in Kjem's bed, him in the middle and the girls on either side. Megan slept in a long faded T-shirt, Beth of course was naked. Although he started to put on some boxers to go to bed, the girls both insisted he go to bed without them, since he admitted he usually slept naked.

When he awoke, late, he was alone in bed, but he could hear the girls chatting in the other room and could smell good, strong coffee. He got up, took a quick shower, and pulled on some boxers before joining Beth and Megan. They clearly had also showered, and Megan was dressed in khaki shorts and a bikini top, Beth was wearing a pair of Kjem's boxers; they actually looked really hot on her, especially since that's all she had on. There was a pot of coffee and some English muffins on the table.

"I'm on my way out," said Megan. "I've got a project for class to work on. My group is meeting in the quad. Sounds like you two have a busy day planned, so I'm off!"

She gave both Beth and Kjem kisses on the cheek on her way out, but also paused to laugh and give Kjem's cock a squeeze through his shorts. In a moment, they could hear a moke drive back down the path; she must've driven herself rather than taking the shuttle.

Beth poured Kjem a cup while he buttered a muffin. "So, after your tour of the island yesterday, I thought we'd continue," said Beth. "The tide is right, let me take you in the boat around the island for a look-around."

"Sure, that sounds like fun," responded Kjem. "Just a tour, right? So no need for fishing or snorkeling gear?"

"Naw, but let's pack a picnic. We can stop somewhere and eat on the beach."

Once they'd finished breakfast and cleaned up, they made and packed some sandwiches, waters, and some pre-made rum-and-cokes into a cooler, along with some plastic cups and a roll of paper towels. They dressed in their swimsuits and t-shirts, grabbed a big beach blanket, and headed out.

In no time they pulled the moke up to the marina; now that Kjem had done it a few times, it seemed like a shorter drive that it did at first. Beth checked the boat over while Kjem stowed their stuff. Beth fired up the engine, and they pulled away from the dock. She headed right out of the marina, around the point toward the reef, and out to about halfway between the reef and the shoreline, in a clockwise direction. The bottom seemed to be mostly sand here, but Kjem could see on the reef side from the breakers and shadows in the water that the reef was typical spur and groove. The diving ought to be excellent! Beth pointed out various buildings, beaches, and landmarks along the shoreline.

When they came to the more rugged, hilly, and rocky northwest point of the cay, Beth continued on along the reef away from Green Cay where Kjem could see, a couple of miles ahead, what looked like sand and mangrove. The water got shallower as they approached, and Beth slowed down and started picking her way through the channels. "This is Conch Cay. Nothing but mangroves and rocks, and past this is just banks and mangrove." She drove the boat around the far side of the cay, following a zig-zaggy channel in the sand. Kjem could see lemon sharks and tarpon in the water, an occasional turtle and barracuda. When they were close to the mangroves, the water was full of life.

12