Green Cay College Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long while they came out on the other side of the cay, and Beth headed to the deeper water back near the northwest point of Green Cay.

"I'm hungry, let's stop for a while and eat!" Beth suggested, and without waiting for a response pulled the boat up to shore in a small sandy cove nestled in the beach rock. Kjem climbed out into the shallow water and placed the anchor, while Beth turned off and raised the engine, and attended to the boat. Grabbing their cooler, bag and blanket, they climbed up the beach and spread out in the shade of some pine trees. Beth headed straight for the sandwiches, while Kjem poured them a couple of drinks.

While they ate, a pair of ospreys coasted past, first one way, then the other. "They must have a nest nearby," suggested Beth.

After they'd sated their hunger and thirst, Beth propped herself up on her elbow, facing Kjem, and asked, "So, now that we're alone, tell me about Lisa."

"Really?" Kjem responded, sitting up. "Here we are, alone on the beach of a tropical paradise, and you want to talk about my ex-girlfriend? That was a long time ago."

"Sure, but Lisa still has a thing for you. She didn't work this hard to get you here for nothing. Do you think she wants to get back together with you?"

"No, we've already talked about that. Neither of us want to be together in that way, and I don't see

that changing. The time we spent together was the longest she'd ever been in a relationship, and I'll bet that's still true. Lisa likes change and new things too much to settle down with one person for long. That's what ultimately broke us up - she wouldn't go for another guy while we were together, but she did hook up with other women, and in the end just needed to move on. Not just with me, but that's when she gave up on science as well. I have to say, it seems to have worked out for her, she seems like a much happier person than she did in grad school."

"Tell me a Lisa story, then," asked Beth. "What was the wildest thing you did together?"

"Oh. Hmm. You know Lisa did have a thing about having sex in more-or-less public places, where there was danger that we could get caught. Places like the library basement, hiking trails, the parking garage, that sort of thing. In fact we DID get caught once."

"Oh yeah? Tell me about it!"

"Well, I don't think Lisa would mind, she used to tell the story all the time. She and I and one of her friends (I can't remember her name) were in Austria, we were there for a scientific meeting, and we stopped at a roadside garden cafe at the top of a mountain pass. I don't remember how it came to it, but Lisa talked her friend into pulling up her top, showing me her boobs. We were the only people at the cafe and we could see and hear along way up the road, the waitress was inside getting our drinks, so no big deal, right? So Lisa stands up, pulls her panties off from under her short skirt, put them on the table, and sits back down with her skirt hiked up and her legs open, showing us her pussy. She taunted her friend, who also removed her panties, and dropped them onto the table with Lisa's, although I only got a glimpse between her legs."

"The waitress came by, but although Lisa closed her legs, she couldn't have missed their panties on the table. After she dropped off our beers and asked if there was anything else we needed, she went back inside. The girls laughed, but then Lisa's friend whisked both sets of panties off the table and stuffed them into her purse. The girls both complained to me that I hadn't done my bit, so Lisa leaned over, unzipped my shorts, and while I lifted my hips she fished out my cock. I reached over and fingered her pussy at the same time. After stroking it for a while she leaned over again, and sucked it into her mouth."

"She quickly had me at full mast, but then Lisa's friend gave us a sharp warning that the waitress was coming out again. We all sat up, and I pushed in close to the table so the waitress wouldn't see anything. We ordered another round of drinks, and Lisa ran a hand up and down my dick under the table while the waitress got us our beer. When she left, she told us to give a shout if we wanted something else. As soon as she went back inside, Lisa pulled my chair back and squatted into my lap, facing away from me, guiding my dick into her pussy. She bounced up and down on me, rolling her hips, while I fondled her boobs under her shirt. Her short skirt was soon bunched up around her waist, giving her friend a birds-eye view of us fucking. Lisa even pulled her shirt up over my hands, exposing her breasts and what I was doing to them."

"This went on for a long time, at least it seemed like it to me. Lisa's friend was engrossed in watching us fuck, so she didn't notice the waitress come back out to check on us. So all of a sudden there she was, standing in front of us, waving her hands around and shouting at us in German. While Lisa and I disengaged and got covered up again, the waitress said something about the police as she ran back into the cafe, so I fished a big bill out of my wallet and slapped it onto the table, and we dashed out and drove off down the mountain as fast as we could go. We were half way down when we all broke out laughing. Lisa's friend was almost as embarrassed as I was, but Lisa? She thought it was the hottest thing ever, and neither of them wore their panties for the rest of the day."

Beth laughed. "I think she's right!" she said, as she whipped off her bikini top and tossed it to their beach blanket. Then she stood, untied her bikini bottoms. Kicking them off to join her top, she ran toward the water, but stopped on the firm sand the receding tide had left behind. She dropped to her hands and knees facing the water, knees apart, looked over her shoulder at Kjem, and wriggled her ass at him.

"Stop gawking and get over here and fuck me!"

It didn't take Kjem long to wrestle himself out of his clothes and kneel behind Beth. He licked her pussy lips, and realized right away that she was already sopping wet and ready for him, so he nibbled her clit a little just to get a reaction, then pulled up behind her and rubbed his growing erection up and down her wet slit. It didn't take long for him to get fully erect, and he began to slowly enter her. He let her push back to control the pace, and soon he was all the way inside her. He continued to let her control the pace, matching her rhythm while gripping her hips. They started off at a slow, deep pace, but then increased in speed until they were going at it hard and fast. After a while, Kjem could feel Beth's rhythm get harder and 'locked in', he knew she was getting close.

... And then they heard the sound of an approaching boat motor in the distance. After a small hesitation, Beth was back in the groove. The sound of the boat got louder as the boat cleared the point to their left, and continued on to the northeast toward to mangrove ahead of them. They were about halfway out to the reef, and thankfully continued on their way while Beth and Kjem continued to fuck. Beth was really getting into it. As sound of the motor faded as the boat got smaller and smaller in the distance, Beth let out a big sigh, pushed hard back against Kjem, and spasmed in orgasm. That was enough to set Kjem off as well, and he thrust deeply into her and released. When they'd both come down from their orgasms, Beth came up off her hands, arched back and, with one hand on his shoulder, kissed Kjem deeply.

It took them a few minutes to clean up and pack up their gear. Beth put her bikini bottoms back on, but tied the top on the boats radio antenna to flap in the breeze. Kjem put on his shorts, but left his shirt off. They stowed the cooler back onto the boat, pulled the anchor out of the sand, and Beth started the motor back up.

She then drove east along the shoreline, which was rocky at first, but transitioned to a nice sandy beach. There were no houses or buildings along here. Near the end of the long beach there was a break and a rocky cut in the shoreline; it was the "Fishing hole".

They rounded the northeast point of the cay, and Kjem saw there were two long natural jetties, between which was the deep-water harbor, currently occupied by a tug and barge being unloaded.

From there they continued South and West along the eastern shoreline. Not really a shoreline, it was a mixture of tidal flats and mangrove where the cay faded into the sea. After some distance there was a long flat cay lined with pines separating the mangrove from deeper water.

"That's Trash Beach," said Beth. "Because that's where everything washes ashore. It's a great place for a walk or a beach picnic, when there's a breeze. Otherwise the bugs will eat you alive."

Past the end of a Trash Beach, the mangrove curved around to the east. Kjem noticed something on the water a ways out in the opposite direction, out away from the cay; he pointed it out to Beth and asked what it was.

"Oh, that's what's left of Bommie Hut. It was some sort of a party cabana built on top of a rock that comes up to the surface. Let's go see! It was abandoned years ago, the hurricane mussed it up pretty good, and it's been sitting abandoned ever since."

She turned the boat toward their destination. The shallow sandy bottom quickly gave way to deeper water, coral heads and patch coral separated by sandy grooves and valleys. Kjem figured the bottom was 20 or 30 feet deep, but some of the patch corals came up to no more than 5 or 6 feet below the surface.

The Bommie Hut was a big gazebo resting on concrete pilings at the edge of a shallow patch reef. It was big, about a 50 foot circle with a smaller open rectangular deck on one end. Kjem could see where there had been a floated dock attached opposite the open deck, but it was gone. The floor of the hut was about 3 feet above the water, although many of the decking planks were missing. Much of the railing on one side was also missing. The uprights, beams and most of the rafters looked fine, but little of the roofing itself remained. There was a bar in one corner that actually looked to be in pretty good shape, except that it was piled over with the remains of tables, chairs, and seaweed. There was lots of other debris inside, including a 'Port-a-potty' laying on its side.

"Wow, it certainly is a mess, but I'm surprized nobody ever fixed it back up again. Any idea why not?" asked Kjem.

"I don't know for sure," replied Beth. "What I hear is that Dr. Mike used to run it until it got messed up, and then he bought the booze wagon. I imagine he and Janet couldn't do both."

"Well, someone ought to do it, it could be such a nice spot," said Kjem, as they continued to circle the structure.

"Maybe you should do it!" said Beth with a smile.

"Ha! I'm not qualified to build a doghouse, much less something like this," replied Kjem. "Still, I can see if I can encourage folks about the project, if having a bar hangout isn't enough to justify rebuilding it, maybe we could use it for diving, snorkeling, or sailing lessons?"

"You know Sandy in Facilities?" asked Beth. "Talk with her, she knows how to make projects happen. Anyway, we better move on, the days getting old."

Beth drove due south from the Bommie Hut to where the edge of the mangrove on Green Cay ended and the beach began. There was a small landing there, Kjem recognized it as the one at the end of the road that ran by 'his' boathouse. Just past the landing was a small arc of beach that he recognized as Hidden Beach, and beyond the rocks that bounded it was "Naked" Beach. Through the trees, Kjem could see his house nestled behind. A couple of students on the beach waved at them; they were close enough to the beach that Kjem could see that they were, in fact, naked. Beth waved back, then continued around the point. Here the waterside turned back to beach rock, and after another point turned due west. Beth followed this along, pointing out faculty houses as she went past. On their left, across a channel that was maybe a mile wide, was another cay that Beth told him was called Turtle Cay.

After a while, they came to South Village, and the shore turned again to sandy beach. They passed the village dorm buildings, and then they were back into the College harbor. Beth pulled the boat expertly back into what seemed like it's assigned slip, and shut of the motor while Kjem tied them off. Beth finished securing the boat while Kjem unloaded their cooler and other gear.

As they finished, Kjem noticed he had a message on his phone from Hope, saying "Kjem - good news - your stuff has arrived on the main island and should clear customs in time to come over to Green Cay on next weeks barge."

12