Green Cay College Ch. 09

Story Info
Kjem’s stuff arrives: Getting unpacked.
5.6k words
4.87
2.4k
3

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, over some cracked conch and fries from the cafe and rum-and-cokes, Kjem and Beth talked about the impending arrival of his stuff from the states. They went through his manifest, and pretty quickly could see that there really wasn't much preparation needed in the house, just a few remaining pictures and generic things needed to come down to make room for his personal stuff. The biggest thing was that he did have a nice coffee bar and machine, but all that needed to go to make room was a wine rack in the kitchen. The bulk of his stuff was sports equipment, tools, and office material. The office was no problem, he had lots of space in his office in the quad, and frankly didn't need much of anything else.

The sports equipment and tools were another matter. He had his dive gear, of course, and a bike or two,... or three. Ok, it was actually four. The biggest part of it, at least the heaviest, was his tools. It was clear that he was going to have to fix up the old boathouse to serve as his workshop. He had his giant toolbox. And basic workshop hand tools. And a grinder, vise, and collection of power tools. And bins of screws, bolts, and spare parts. Oh, and bike-specific tools. And then some dive gear tools. And the more he talked about it with Beth, the more, er, embarrassed he was about it. He had a lot of tools. Rather than putting it in storage, setting up the boathouse as a workshop was going to be a high priority.

The next morning Beth had class, and was up and out early, so after his morning coffee Kjem headed straight to the shop. It was cluttered and disorganized, lots of leaves, scraps and junk, and a lot of stuff that wasn't anything Kjem could use.

It seemed like the place to start was a call to Facilities.

"Hello, Facilities, this is Marge. How can I help?"

"Hello? This is Kjem, over at the Palm Beach house. I'm going to be clearing out the boathouse shop here, is there someone I can talk to about what to do with the stuff I pull out and don't need? There's a fair bit of boat parts and paraphernalia, including an old motor, wood scraps and plywood, pipes, and so forth."

"Oh, hey, Kjem. It's nice to meet you, well sort of meet you. Hope mentioned you'd probably be giving us a call about this some time, I don't know why they didn't have that building cleared out before you got here. Are you ready to start right away? Today? The forecast is good, why don't you start pulling things out, and make separate stacks of different kinds of things there in front of the barn doors by the back road. I'll have someone out tomorrow morning, if you're ready, to help and haul away what you don't want to keep, we have storage over here."

"That's be fantastic!" replied Kjem. "It's nice to sort-of meet you, too, Marge!"

So Kjem opened up the hatch windows and doors on the shop and spend the day pulling things out. He laid the things he wanted to keep to the side, on a deck on the front of the shop. Mostly tools, some saw horses, nice bits of wood, two kayaks and their gear, fishing equipment that looked to be in good shape, some tarps and sun sails. There were also some small parts bins; these he left to sort through later, except one that was boat engine parts, which he hauled out. The things he figured were trash he piled up in one spot; scraps of wood too small to be useful, PVC pipe and plastic, a bin of used and rusty fasteners, and a clearly non-functional air compressor. He made piles of things that he thought Facilities would want to keep; lots of boat parts, including a small outboard engine, some old shutters, power tools and hand tools he didn't need, some old furniture, and a sailboard.

This took all day. A bit after 4:00, when he was finishing up, a moke pulled in from the back road and a tall blonde woman stepped out. She was wearing a tan shirt with the long sleeves rolled up and a facilities tag, long blue jeans, and work shoes. Her hair was pulled back in a short pony tail. She had substantial breasts, and looked like the stereotype of the Swedish bombshell. "Hi, I'm Sam, you must be Kim?" she said as she put out her hand to shake.

"Yes, I'm Kjem, nice to meet you Sam. How can I help?"

"Marge has me coming over tomorrow to haul off trash and stuff for reuse, I wanted to stop by to have a look, so I know what I need to bring."

They looked over his piles of things, she moved some things from the trash pile to the reuse pile; they seemed to be very good at finding uses for even meager scraps. Some, Kjem heard, went to a reuse/recycle center back on the main island. They also went through the shop looking at the remaining bits and pieces.

"Before you think about buying hardware or materials, come by and see what we have in storage," Sam suggested. "You'd be surprised. Me? I'd put some cover over this decking to keep the sun off while you work. That work bench is in sorry shape, we've got some wood that'd be good to rebuild it. It'd be nice to put a park bench and umbrella up in front of your place, too, it might attract some pretty birds!" She laughed and punched him in the shoulder. She packed a wallop.

"OK, so I'll be here tomorrow, 8:30 or 9:00, with the trailer," continued Sam. "We can load up the trash first, I'll run that up to the dump, then I'll come back for the reuse/recycle stuff about lunchtime. That'll take some time to offload and sort back at the warehouse, but shouldn't be to bad."

"That's a big help for sure!" replied Kjem. "Can I offer you a cold one? It's been a hot day."

"That'd be great! Let's find some shady breeze." Sam followed Kjem to the house, and sat in a chair on the porch while Kjem went inside to retrieve a couple of beers from the fridge. When he returned he held one of the open beers out to Sam, but then stopped when he realized she was topless and barefoot, wearing only her jeans; her other clothes were sitting in a neat pile next to her chair.

Sam laughed at him. "Oh my God, you should see your face. You're going to have to get used to seeing tits around here, there are more of 'em hangin' out than there are people here!"

But she did have tits worth pausing for. They were big, even for a tall, substantial woman like her, D cup or double-D. Unrestrained by her bra, they hung forward like drops, with broad areoles and nipples. These nipples stood tall at the pointy tips of her breasts. In a word, her breasts were magnificent, and they jiggled as Sam laughed. Yeah, well worth pausing for.

Sam took the offered beer, and Kjem, now unfrozen, dropped heavily into the chair next to her. Still laughing, Sam tilted her beer in Kjem's direction, so they clinked and both took deep drinks.

"So, how're you liking Green Cay so far? You just got here what, a week ago?" asked Sam.

"Well, I like it a lot, actually." replied Kjem, "This seems like paradise, the place itself is wonderful, the students, faculty and staff have all been great. I've..."

"Yeah, I heard the party was pretty wild," interrupted Sam. "Who ya been nailin' other than Beth?"

Kjem sputtered and Sam laughed. "So, I know you've been doin' Beth, so that means Megan, too, I'll wager," she continued. "Sandy told me she hooked up with you, so check her off. And Lisa's an old flame, I hear, so her too. You've got your phone, so you've seen Deb, ... probably not, she's like me, she's more into girls than boys, and she's a bit shy-ish. Hmm... you're here at Naked Beach, so I'll bet some of the students have been by, taken any for a test drive yet?" She looked directly at Kjem, clearly expecting a real answer to the question.

"Er, well, I feel like it's more that I was given the test ride rather than taking it, not that I'm complaining. But yeah, you've got it just about right."

Sam laughed again. "I'll bet. It'll settle down once the sluts have had a taste."

It was Kjem's turn to laugh. "Well, I guess I'm safe with you, since you're into girls."

Sam took a big drink from her beer, and stood up. "Nope. I'm more into girls, but I do like some dick once in a while." She then unzipped her jeans and shimmied them down, taking her red panties with them. Kjem's eyes shifted back and forth between her exposed ass and dangling tits. She sat down again, pulled pants and panties off each foot and folded them neatly, adding them into the pile of her shoes and shirt. She slouched in the chair and opened her legs wide. Her pubic hair was trimmed into an arrow pointing toward her otherwise shaven pussy.

"You gonna just sit there while my beer is empty?" she asked, while waving her empty bottle in the air.

Kjem laughed and shook his head and took her empty. "Cold one coming right up!"

In a moment he returned with two cold beers. Sam, still naked and spread-legged, reached out to hers with both hands, but instead grabbed the offered beer with one hand, setting it down onto the small table alongside her empty, and then grabbed the front of Kjem's shorts with the other hand. She pulled him forward to her, then started unfastening his shorts. Once she'd pulled them down his thighs, she made sure his boxers followed, and grabbed his growing dick. Pulling him further forward, she spit into one of her hands and rubbed it all the over his dick and without prelude was giving him a full handjob. He was hard in no time. Sam grabbed one of his hands with her free hand, and pulled it to her breasts, guiding him to massage them.

After a few minutes of this, Sam pulled back from his dick, wiped her hand on her thighs, stood up, and said, "OK, enough of that, let's do this. Don't put it in me, just 'outer-course'."

Kjem looked at her quizzically, so she continued, "You know, all but inside. I'll show you."

She pushed Kjem down into his chair, and with her hands on his shoulders, straddled his lap and sat down.

"Slouch down," she told him, and when he had she slid up, covering his dick with her wet pussy lips.

She rolled forward and backwards, sliding her pussy up and down his dick. As she got further into it, she guided his hands to her breasts and nipples, and she moaned as he massaged her; she seemed to like a firm hand. Before long she was hitching her hips at the bottom of each of her strokes, bringing her clit across his hard dick with every stroke. She pulled his hands from her breasts and used them to push her tits together, then leaned forward to put her nipples into his face. Kjem took the hint and attacked her breasts and nipples with his lips and teeth. Sam's humping got more and more vigorous until she arched her back, pulled her tits away from Kjem, and orgasmed with a loud cry. The increased pressure of her sopping wet pussy pressed hard down onto him sent Kjem over the edge as well, his spasming dick sent cum all over his and Sams bellies.

As Sam relaxed into Kjem's body, they heard clapping and applause. Kjem couldn't see because of Sam's hair, but he heard Beth's voice say, "Woo Hoo! The dyke gets the dick! Way to go, Beau!" as she clumped up the few steps to the porch. It sounded like more than one person, and sure enough, when Kjem craned his neck to look, Megan was with Beth, both still applauding.

"She just rubbing it in," commented Sam into Kjem's ear. "I've been trying get into her panties for years. You'd think a nympho like her would at least try a taste of pussy, but no."

"Me, a nympho?" huffed Beth. "I'm not the one with a cummy dick in my pussy!"

"Yeah, well, it's not actually in my pussy, and anyway I had to give him a go, you know. I'll not be switching teams, but he seems like a nice guy, has a good rep, and some D once in a while hits the spot," Sam said, then smiled at Kjem and drew him into a big wet kiss. "Thank you, that was nice." She pulled off of him, stood, and walked inside to clean up.

Beth flopped into the chair next to Kjem. He started to pull his shorts back up from around his ankles, but Beth leaned over and stopped him, and pulled them completely off, tossing them aside. "There, that's better!"

Megan laughed and said, "Dude your beers warm, let me get a new round," and walked into the house. Beth pulled her shirt off, exposing her breasts, then wriggled out of her shorts and panties, tossing them into the pile with Kjem's shorts.

"'Dude', you look silly in your shirt, get comfy," she teased, so Kjem pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it into the growing pile.

After a minute, both Megan and Sam emerged from the house, Sam still naked, and handed Kjem some tissues to clean off with. Megan had four beers in her hands, kept one and gave one to each of the rest of them.

Sam was already pulling her clothes back on by then and said, "This'll have to be a road beer for me, I should head out. I'll be back with the trailer in the morning."

By this time she was pulling on her shirt, then she stopped to pick her bra out of the pile and hung it around her neck. She sat on the steps to pull on her shoes, then came back and drew Kjem into another big kiss, fondling his now flaccid dick with a free hand and rolling some leftover cum into his belly button. Then she stood, waved at them all with a "See you tomorrow!", and tromped down the stairs and down the other side of the path toward the shop and her moke.

"That was a nice show, you gonna have enough in the tank to take care of me tonight? We brought a couple of boxes of my stuff, is it OK if I stay?" asked Beth.

"Of course it's OK!" replied Kjem. "Why don't both of you stay for dinner? I've got everything for spaghetti, nothing fancy but I do it a lot. That giant fry pan that was left behind will be perfect for the bread."

"I'll get your boxes, Beth, so the two of you don't have to feel like you have to put pants on," said Megan. "You guys get dinner started. We'd better head inside anyway, it's getting dim, the bugs will be out soon."

So Beth and Kjem when inside and got started. Kjem pulled the spaghetti, a big jar of red sauce, and a pepper, onion, and mushrooms out of the fridge, while Beth filled a big pot with water and started it on the heat to boil. Megan walked through a couple of times, carrying boxes, while they cut up the veg. On her last pass through, she smirked at them and said, "You two look like an old married couple."

Both Kjem and Beth did put clothes on before starting to really cook, not wanting to put any tender bits in harms way of spatter. Before long everything was ready, and they all sat down to eat. After dinner, they sat in the couch, shared a drink, and talked. Beth excused herself for a few minutes, Kjem could here her putting away her few things in the other room. When she returned, she was naked again, and plopped herself into Kjem's lap.

"So, am I the only one who's horny?" Beth asked, as she pulled one of Kjem hands over one of her boobs, and then started fondling Kjem dick through his shorts, staring directly at Megan as she did.

"Yeah, yeah, me too," said Megan. "What do you expect after watching him and Sam-almost-but-not-quite fuck in broad daylight? Anyone could've walked right by, it was hot!"

Megan pulled her t-shirt over her head, exposing her tits, then stood and pulled off her shorts and panties. When she plopped back down onto the couch she brought one hand down toward her pussy, but Beth pushed Kjem's unoccupied hand there instead. "I think she could use a helping hand."

Megan shifted and opened her legs so that Kjem could gain access to her wetness. She used both of her hands to guide him while he palmed her, guided one, then two fingers into her opening. Beth pulled her tit out of his other hand and pushed it (her tit) into his face, so he attacked it with his lips and tongue, and used his freed hand to grab her ass cheek.

After a few minutes of this, Megan rolled over to her hands and knees, and holding his shaft with one hand began to suck Kjem's dick. Kjem rolled her ass with his hand, and Megan shifted to give his fingers assess to her pussy. It was a bit awkward, but he managed to get two fingers inside her, while his thumb massaged her anus and little fingers rolled back and forth over her clit. Megan rolled her hips in rhythm with her sucking, she was really getting into it.

Beth reached out and caressed Megan's hair to catch her eye and asked, "OK if I join you?"

Megan nodded and hummed an affirmative without taking her mouth off of Kjem's dick. Beth shifted down, and her hand replaced Megan's. She guided Kjem's hand from her ass to her pussy, and he mirrored what he was doing to Megan. The girls slowly alternated licking their side of his shaft, sometimes one sucking in his tip or even taking it deeply. Beth soon had her hand snaked up between his legs, so that she could fondle his balls. It wasn't long before Kjem could feel his orgasm rising, and the girls could tell by his thrusting and how his fingers stopped their rhythm. Megan continued licking the side of his shaft, while Beth dove down onto the end of his dick, and tongued the sensitive spot just under the head. This sent Kjem over the edge, and he spasmed and began shooting his cum into Beth's mouth. After a couple of spurts, Megan pushed up his shaft with her tongue, replacing Beth on the end of his dick, and she took the remainder of his cum into her mouth. When he was finished he settled back into the couch with a sigh.

Beth, and then Megan, flopped down on the couch on either side of him. Beth pulled his hand back to her pussy.

"You're not finished yet. I'm almost there," she said.

Megan followed suit by pulling his other hand to her pussy, and guiding a finger to her very slippery clit. At first Kjem struggled to follow each of their leads, he couldn't hold a separate rhythm for each set of fingers. So after a while he worked his fingers in synchrony and the girls followed his lead by rolling their hips in time with them. The girls held onto his waning dick and kissed his face and neck while their orgasms grew.

Megan came first, perhaps it was because Kjem is right-handed and she was on his right. She rolled his fingers hard back and forth across her lips and clit while gasping for breath. After she was finished, she flopped back into the sofa, with Kjem's arm around her waist. Beth rolled her hips forward, guiding his fingers deeper into her pussy, held them there, moaned, and spasmed over and over again as she came. She, too, flopped back into the couch when she was finished, and the three of them hugged, kissed and cuddled for some time afterwards.

Much later, Kjem extracted himself from the two sleeping girls, and got himself some water. Beth rolled up, yawned, and Kjem offered her some water as well. Beth gently whispered into Megan's ear, "Hey, Meg, we're going to bed."

"M'kay, 'm good here," was the mumbled reply. Beth pulled a light blanket out of the cupboard and covered Megan's legs, and tucked a pillow under her head. Kjem and Beth cleaned up in the bathroom, then crawled into bed and were asleep again in no time.

The next morning Kjem was riding Beth from behind, both trying to be as quiet as they could, when Megan, still naked, strolled through with her hands over her eyes chanting, "LA LA LA LA LA LA!" until she closed the bathroom door behind her.

Both Kjem and Beth burst out laughing, then rolled down onto the bed, pulled the sheet over themselves, and started going at it again, missionary-style. After a time they heard the toilet flush and the water in the sink running. Then the door opened and out came Megan, once again with her hands over her eyes saying, "LA LA LA LA LA LA!" as she walked across the room and out to the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later, having completed their tryst and cleaned up again, Kjem and Beth emerged from the bedroom to find Megan, now dressed, sipping her morning coffee.

"There's more in the pot. I hope I didn't interrupt you guys." she smirked.

Beth whapped her on the shoulder, and replied, "Just for that, no vitamin D for you!"

12