Green Cay College Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan responded, "If I didn't have to go, I'd prove you wrong."

She then downed the remainder of her coffee, and after a kiss for Kjem and a butt swat for Beth she was gone.

After some breakfast they heard the sound of a truck pull up, and when they went outside sure enough it was Sam and another woman (introduced to Kjem as 'Casey') over by the shop in a pickup truck with a small flat trailer with low sides. It was the first non-electric land vehicle Kjem had seen on the island.

As predicted, the first load was trash, and was loaded up onto the trailer quickly and carted off. They were gone about an hour, and when they returned they all started loading up the reuse/recycle material. This took longer because they wanted to keep it sorted, and apparently it took them longer to unload; they were gone longer. But by the end of the day they'd taken three trips and everything was gone. Sam had even returned with a wooden picnic table and sun umbrella, some storage bins, a pile of 2x4's, some thick plywood and two old solid wood tables for Kjem to make new work benches out of. The picnic table and umbrella were placed near the trail in front of the house, under a couple of big palm trees. The other supplies were dropped off in front of the shop. There was a functional circular saw and drill and some screws, so Kjem set to work starting to build a couple of basic workbenches and storage shelves in the shop while the ladies were away with their loads.

When the cleanup was finished, Sam and Casey headed off with the last load, mostly larger wood scraps and PVC pipes.

At about 6:00, Beth drove up (she'd borrowed Kjem's moke), and Kjem stopped work for the day. The two of them sat on the porch with a drink to watch the sky colors as the sun went down behind them, then went inside, made dinner, and had a quiet evening to themselves.

Over the course of the next few days Kjem got settled into his house and office, and got the shop mostly ready, all awaiting the arrival of his stuff. He and Beth made love like rabbits, and Megan came around once in a while for her turn. The week went by quickly.

The arrival of his stuff was anticlimactic. Hope, Sam and some others from facilities brought everything on a small flatbed truck, stopped by his office to unload the boxes labeled for there, then trundled over to Palm Beach house. They parked between the house and the shop, and boxes went one way or the other, mostly to the shop. There was a petite local lady (Pam) from Customs with them who checked boxes off a copy of the manifest, but asked no questions about what was in the boxes and raised no problems.

When all was done, and the helpers and Pam gone, Beth and Kjem put Kjem's personal stuff for the house away: hung some pictures, put up trophies, and filled his nightstand and closet, this kind of thing. When they were done the sun had gone down, so they drove up to the West Village cafe and had some dinner.

While they were eating, Megan came over and sat with them with her own meal, then a couple of their friends came and sat with them as well. Megan introduced Ann and Cindy. Ann was a petite girl with short dark hair that almost made her look boyish. She was very outgoing and upbeat, and was wearing short baggy gym shorts and a white wifebeater (sans bra) cut off so short that threatened to show underboob. Cindy was also petite but quiet, blonde with her long hair in a ponytail, wearing very thin terry cloth short-shorts and boob band. For a while, they ate and the girls chatted amiably.

"So, how do you like it here, Kjem?" asked Ann, "I hear you're just about all moved in?"

"I do like it here, quite a lot." replied Kjem, "I feel like I'm pretty-much moved into the house. My office will go quickly, of course my REAL office is my laptop. The shop will take some time, but that's ok, I have time before I have to get ready for classes."

"Yeah, Beth tells us you settle ALL the way in! Maybe I can help you settle in, in your office?" Ann replied with a half-smile. Cindy turned a bit red and shook her head, but Beth chimed in, "Yeah, I'm sure Ann can make sure your stuff gets put away properly, in your office. She can be very, er, helpful!"

Ann stood up, gathered their dinner trash, and tipped it into a nearby bin. When she came back, she bypassed her seat and sat sideways in Kjem's lap instead, with one arm draped over his shoulders. With her arm up like this, the bottom of her boob, nearly to the nipple, was exposed.

"So what do you say, Mr. New Guy, anything I can help you with? Any settling in you need to do?" she said in a soft voice while rolling her bottom on his growing erection.

Kjem sputtered, and the girls all broke out in laughter, even Cindy. "Damn, girl," Ann said to Beth, "He IS easy. Can I keep him?"

"You can have him when I'm done with him," was Beth's reply, "If you can fight off the sluts. The OTHER sluts. Anyway, no reason you can't have him for some trial runs, but he might be too much for you!"

"If you can take him, I can take him." said Ann, who was clearly more than a little competitive. "The question is, can he take me? I wouldn't want to spoil him for the others."

With this, she took Kjem's opposite hand and placed it firmly on the exposed underside of her breast, then rolled his palm and fingers back and forth over it.

"Better get a room." Cindy said, "You don't want to drop him in hot water if someone sees and complains, we ARE on campus and in plain sight."

Ann pouted in return. "A little public boob attention never hurt anyone." she replied, but she did lower Kjem's hand to her taut stomach.

"So, we're both in your Evolutionary Ecology class this fall." said Cindy "Any idea when you'll have the syllabus and readings posted for us?" she continued, hoping to redirect Ann's attention.

"I usually post these a couple of weeks before class." Kjem replied, "I've done this class before, so getting it ready should be no problem, but there's lots of opportunities here for field work I haven't figured out yet. The text will be the usual, Evise, there's a new edition that's pretty good."

While Cindy took a note on her phone, Ann rotated around so that she was straddling Kjem's legs, her back to him with her elbows on the table. She started rolling her hips, giving Kjem a not-very-clandestine lap dance. Cindy looked up and rolled her eyes, Beth and Megan laughed. Ann took one of Kjem's hands and guided it around her lap to her shorts, then under the edge and directly to her pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties, and he could tell with his fingers that she was very wet.

"We could fuck like this, you know. All he'd have to do is pull his dick out and push my shorts aside. Not even the campus cams would know," Ann said to the others.

"Don't be so sure," replied Beth. "I bet you'd have Dean Alice up your ass before you could get off. She's got those eyes everywhere."

"...says the voice of experience!" Megan chimed in with a laugh.

Ann pouted, but pulled Kjem's hand out of her pants and turned back to her side in his lap. "Well, I'll just have to come by for a visit. I'd take you home now, but we've got to get our summer project done by Friday, and when I fuck you I'm going to take my time at it."

"Yeah, and I'm tired of doing all the work on our project," said Cindy. "We need those figures done by tomorrow, Miss Data Visualization."

"It'll get done, no problem." Ann replied. "Well, if I'm not going to get some, I guess I'm off to slave away on my homework. You coming Cindy?"

Cindy nodded and stood. Ann shifted her butt to Kjem's knees, then pushed herself up with her hand over his erect dick. Then she put her other hand behind his head and drew him into a deep kiss, lots of tongue, while running her other hand freely over the outline of his dick. When she relented and stood up straight, she stretched her arms above her head as if working kinks out of her shoulders; the bottom half of her boobs were clearly visible below her cut-off shirt, and when she stretched backwards with her arms, they both popped out completely.

"Oops!" she said with a smile, while giving them a quick rub with both of her hands before covering them back up again. Cindy shook her head, and hustled her away towards one of the dorm buildings.

"She's worse than you are." Megan said to Beth when they were out of the pool of light surrounding the cafe.

"Don't be fooled," Beth replied, looking at Kjem. "She's prolly the smartest girl on campus. I hear Dr. Mike wanted her in Physics, but she told him she wanted to study something less predictable. So she's in Bio. She's just starting her sophomore year, but she's taking senior classes and starting some Honors project on genome sequences. I don't understand it, but she's got some kind of money for it, so it must be good."

"Sounds like I'll have her and Cindy both in class this fall. Is she going to be a problem? How am I going to keep her under control if she's going to be in heat like that?" asked Kjem.

Beth shrugged. "My advise would be to give her what she wants, just fuck her." When she saw the worried look on his face, she realized his concern and continued. "If you're worrying about getting busted for giving it to a student in your class, don't be. Seriously, it's ok here. The way grades are done means the prof can't really give you an advantage, and in any case any prof can get as much pussy as they want from other girls, so no leverage either way. Girls here fuck their profs all the time, no problem. Some girls hook up with a prof in their major as a girlfriend/mentor, it can be really good for them."

Beth stood and dropped into Kjem's lap and kissed him on the cheek. "Ann's not the type, but maybe you'd like to be someone else's 'teacher daddy'? Cindy, for example, is more the latching on type and might be up for it, what do you think?"

"I think you're going to wear me out. For now, I'm not going to think about what happens after the summer is over. It's going to be hard to see you head out, but there's no need for you to fix me up with a new girlfriend. We'll spend the time we have without regrets."

12