Green Cay College Ch. 12

Story Info
Class Flirt: Kjem goes on a proper date.
6.9k words
4.76
2.2k
1

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The semester was now a few weeks underway. As it was his first semester at GCC, Kjem had only one class, a General Bio class, with 18 students. Much of the class was lab, field work, or work on independent projects, but once a week they met for a more-or-less traditional lecture. These lectures took place in the lab room, which was made up of four two-sided bench/tables, with room for eight students (4 on each side) at each bench.

One of the students, Michele, was a second-year student taking her science requirement late. The other students were all first-semester students. She had been flirtatious with Kjem at every opportunity, but had never been overt or pushy, so Kjem assumed it was pretty innocent, at least as things went at GCC. She had never been waiting at the park benches outside Haulover Beach house, or scheduled a casual date in the usual way. The furthest it'd gone was her flashing him looks down her shirt in class and lab; Kjem couldn't be completely sure whether this was intentional or not.

Today was different. Her khaki skirt was very short, right at the limit for what might get called out. Her white button-down shirt was not buttoned up very high, and as usual she was clearly braless underneath. The long sleeves were rolled up. Michele was pretty well-endowed, so her breasts shifted around enticingly under her shirt as she moved around. Her long brown hair was bound in a pony tail, and her legs were bare between her short skirt and a pair of flip-flops. Kjem couldn't help but notice how good her legs looked. She sat at the end of the lab bench, up at the front of the class and facing sideways toward the front.

Like most of the students, she seemed to divide her attention during lecture between what he was saying and writing on the board and her note-taking.

Early in the hour-and-a-half-long lecture, Kjem noticed that her skirt had shifted up quite high on her legs as she sat, showing quite a lot of thigh.

Later in the lecture, she had swiveled around a bit, and was now facing Kjem. With her legs loosely crossed, Kjem could see far up her legs, but couldn't see the color of any panties. Perhaps she had on only a thong? As his lecture proceeded, she shifted back and forth in her chair, crossing and uncrossing her legs; this was getting very distracting for Kjem, but he continued without a glitch. Until...

After sketching a quick graph of how geographic isolation would result in genetic isolation, he turned around to question the class about how this might affect the evolution of the species when his voice ground to a stop.

Michele was still sitting sideways in her lab seat, slouched back with her legs pointed toward Kjem and the front of the class. She was twisted sideways, facing toward the desk, however, and appeared to be focused on redrawing what was on the board in her notes. Her legs had swung widely open, and Kjem could clearly see her uncovered pussy. Any hair she might have above her mound was hidden in the folds of her skirt, but her pussy lips were plainly visible between her legs.

After a bit of a sputter, Kjem looked away and haltingly continued his lecture.

A few minutes later, Michelle sat upright in her seat, and scooching back and forth a couple of time ended up sitting on the folds of her skirt; the upper part was now bunched up in her lap, with the sides draped down on either side of her lab seat.

Kjem asked a difficult question of the class, "How might a small amount of leakage across the geographic barrier affect the speciation process?"

As he surveyed the class, looking for some kind of response, the students all looked down at their notes or otherwise avoided eye contact, except Michele. She looked right at him with a smile, then spread her legs enough to show off her open pussy. She was shaved, but had a tattoo above her pussy. It looked like script writing, but Kjem didn't get a chance to read it before she mostly closed her legs when another student spoke up with an entirely hopeless answer. As the student rambled on, Kjem shook his head to clear the vision of Michele's pussy from his brain, then took what little the student had said that was meaningful and built up the discussion from there.

At the end of class, Kjem asked Michele to hang back for a chat. Once the other students had filed out, Kjem approached Michele as she sat in her seat.

"Michele," he started, then paused as she looked up at him and again spread her legs to show off. Kjem glanced around; the doors were on the other side of the room, so with Michele's back to them nobody who wandered by could see. She dropped one hand gently started rubbing a finger up and down her slit.

"Michele," Kjem started again. "You know the rules here. Dean Alice would have your ass if she knew about this. And if I don't say something, she'd for sure come down on my head."

With her other hand, the girl reached forward and grabbed Kjem's dick through his jeans. "But I'm the one that wants to go down on your head," she whispered as she started rubbing up and down Kjem's enlarging dick in time with the finger on her pussy.

Kjem stepped back, far enough the disengage Michele's hand from him.

"Michele, seriously, you can't do this. Please stop. Not in class, not on campus."

"But how, then?" she asked. "If I show up at Naked Beach house, all the girls will talk. And anyway, how can I compete against the line of sluts always waiting? Every time I go out there, there's a gaggle of whispering chicks with their boobs out. If I go there, they'll laugh at the dumb girls tits."

"Why do you say you're the 'dumb girl'? And why do you think there's something wrong with your tits? Honestly, they seem very nice to me, what I've seen of them."

"They'll think I'm a slut if they see them, I just can't. That's why I can't go to your picnic tables like the rest of them. I figured if I showed off to you where others couldn't see, I could get you alone without anyone knowing."

Michele looked determined, but also dangerously close to tears, and her legs were now closed with her hand and her skirt clamped between them.

Kjem considered. After a pause, he replied, "Michele, what are you looking for? A roll in the hay? I'm OK with that, you're an attractive girl and seem sweet to me. Count me in, for sure. But I'll see your tits if we do. What's wrong?"

"Oh, I don't mind if you see my tits, I'd like you to spend some time with them actually. But I've got tattoos, more than just the one you've seen, and the other girls will laugh at them. Especially once they know how slutty they are even though I'm a virgin. If you make me not a virgin any more, then they can't make fun."

"What? You want me to take your virginity? Are you sure? That seems like a big step, we don't really know each other, and all over a couple of tattoos?"

"Here, let me show you," she said, then finished unbuttoning her shirt and pulled the sides away to fully expose her tits. They were very nice, pretty big but still very perky, with big light-colored areoles. In circles around each of her large areoles there were tattoos in curly script, so that each looked a bit like an eye. They read, "My tits are down here."

"OK, that's bold, but why are you so shy about it?"

She rebuttoned her shirt, and replied, "The other one is a worse," she said, then leaned back and spread her legs again. Kjem could now clearly see the script of her lower tattoo, which were in three lines and read "INJECT" and below that "SEMEN", and lastly "HERE", and an arrow pointing down. The tattoo took the space where a strip of public hair might've been if she hadn't been entirely smooth.

"OK," responded Kjem. "That's pretty bold for sure. But if they make you so self conscious, how did you come to get them?"

"Well, I was drunk, of course, with a friend. We both got them, she paid for it by fucking the tattoo artists right there, both of them at the same time. Nobody but you has seen them since. They don't peek out from under a regular bikini, and I always get suits that they don't show through; otherwise my mom would've seen and there'd be hell to pay."

"So, have you considered getting them removed, or obscured with something different?" asked Kjem.

"No, I actually kind of like them. Once I'm more experienced I don't think I'll be weird about them. But on a virgin? The other girls would eat me alive. That's what I want from you. I've watched you in the videos with those other girls. I want that too."

"OK, I guess I can understand that. But you should've just come to see me and asked, no need to risk flashing the Prof in class!" Kjem smiled to show that he was mollified.

Michele laughed, "Actually, it was pretty fun. But, OK, I'll be more careful. So you'll fuck me? Not just once to bust my cherry, but give be some practice so I'm not a totally pathetic know-nothing."

"I'm sure you'll be a quick study, but yes, of course. And you'll have to help me out, too, I've never 'busted a cherry' before. I understand that sometimes it's not a great experience for the girl."

"Oh, don't worry about that. Between fingers and toys, any problem I might've had is long gone. It's about up here," she said, pointing a her head. "And down here," she continued, giving his cock a squeeze through his pants. "When can we do this. The sooner the better."

Kjem laughed. "Woah, Michele! Let's do this right. How about I pick you up and take you out to dinner Friday, a real date, at least to talk it out, then we can go from there. We can eat at the restaurant, a nice proper dinner. What do you say, maybe 7:00?"

"Three days from now? Sure, OK. I hope I don't erase my clit in the meantime, rubbing myself off to you and Beth on the screen."

"Well, don't do that," Kjem laughed in embarrassment, then went onto his phone and in a few clicks had booked a reservation at the restaurant. "7:00 it is, then. I'll pick you up."

"Sounds good. I'm in South 1/8. Don't be late, I'll be ready on time, not island time." She jumped up out of her chair, grabbed both of Kjem's arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then she pushed away, looked him in the eye, and gave him a very deep second kiss on the lips.

Kjem responded in kind, but just barely. "Uhm, OK then, it's a date."

***

Kjem had a couple of nights before his date with Michele. But that was a real date, not just a casual date. Kjem already had a casual date for that evening, with a student named Bev. This had been arranged in the usual way, Bev had simply looked at Kjem's calendar and seeing the date open had sent a message asked for a casual date. Kjem knew Bev as a junior Bio major, and although of course Bev wasn't in his class, they had seen each other at various science functions. Not that it would've mattered. Kjem had agreed, and they'd arranged that she would meet Kjem at his place for dinner at 6-ish. Since Kjem had already planned for a simple spaghetti dinner that night, Bev was to bring some bread and a bottle of red wine.

When Kjem got home from his duties at about 5:30, there was a gaggle of four girls chilling and drinking at the park bench on the path to the beach in front of his place. All were topless and laughing, and when Kjem waved to them, he saw that one of them was Bev. She stood and walked up to him as he approached his porch; she wasn't only topless, she was completely naked, other than a pair of flip-flops!

"Hey, Dr. Kjem!" she waved at him while they converged on his porch.

"It's, er, nice to see you, Bev. Come on in," he replied. He was still getting used to how open some of the students were with their sexuality.

But when they got to the door, Bev held the screen shut with her hand, and whispered in Kjem's ear, "We need to give the girls a show."

She then molded herself to Kjem, kissing him deeply while rubbing his butt with one hand and pulling his shirt up over his chest with the other. She disengaged just long enough to pull the shirt over his head, then made quick work of unfastening his shorts as well.

She then dropped to her knees and pulled down both his shorts and boxers. He was already beginning to get erect. It didn't take long under her oral efforts to get him to full staff, especially because the other girls were watching intently. Bev's back was to them, so they couldn't see everything, but it was pretty obvious what Bev was doing.

She went at it for a while, Kjem thought maybe she wanted him to finish in her mouth, but then she released him and stood, giving him a huge kiss while jacking his wet dick.

"Let's give them a REAL show," she whispered in his ear, before spinning around and leaning on her elbows on the porch railing facing away from Kjem (and toward the other girls) with her legs wide apart. She arched her back and wriggled her hips while looking back over her shoulder at him; even Kjem knew this was an invitation.

He approached her and put one hand on her hip, and used the other hand to guide his dick to her entrance. When the head of his dick was in place, she pushed her hips back to him. In one slow, long push he was fully inside her. Both of them gasped when he bottomed out, and the girls on the park bench cheered their approval.

"Give it to the slut, Dr. Kjem!" one of the girls shouted. They all hooted and hollered, they seem to have spent some time drinking whatever concoction they had in their cooler.

Kjem watched them egg him on by holding and wobbling their boobs at him. One stood, pulled down her bikini bottoms, and spanked her ass several times at him. He took the hint and swatted Bev's ass. One of the other girls laughed, then pulled her own head back by the ponytail, so again Kjem followed suit, pulled Bev upright off the porch railing by her hair. After a few strokes, he let go of her hair, and reached around on one side, taking a boob in hand, and reaching around on the other side started fingering her clit.

It wasn't long before he could tell from her rhythm that she was almost there, which was good because he'd held back about as long as he could. She spasmed as her orgasm started and might've collapsed if Kjem hadn't held her up, but as she settled down he erupted into her with a great jolt and they tipped forward onto the railing. He rammed his dick into her with a grunt with every spurt, and she gave a high-pitched sigh/grunt each time she was pounded into the railing.

When Kjem regained his awareness of his surroundings, Bev was straightening up and twisting around to kiss him, keeping them engaged below the waist. He could see the group of girls had grown to five, the two new girls were standing there next to the path, towels and baskets under their arms, staring in rapt attention. One of the girls seated at the picnic table was also just staring, but her face and chest were beet red. The remaining two seated girls had very mobile hands in each in their bikini bottoms.

When Kjem grew soft and he and Bev disengaged, she turned around, squatted, and noisily cleaned his pussy-juice-covered dick with her tongue and mouth. The girls on the bench could see his semen dripping out of her onto the porch floor. Kjem's eyes and head started rolling back after she began her work, then Bev stopped, stood, and lead Kjem into the house, waving to the other girls as she entered.

"I call it a tie, one point each!" Kjem heard from outside.

After dinner and a very nice traditional roll in the hay, Kjem drove Bev back to her dorm; it was too late for the shuttle. Kjem was going to walk her to her room, but she pushed him back into the moke with a kiss on the cheek and a "I'll make another appointment soon, for sure." She wriggled her hips at him as she walked away.

***

Kjem wasn't late for his date with Michele. When Friday came around, he'd cleaned up and dressed nicely but informally since he didn't really know how to think about this date/not-date. He wore a plain red short-sleeved island shirt and grey cargo pants; long pants, and new, so they were very nice. Flip-flops, of course, because, well, Kjem wasn't sure anyone on the island had nice real shoes. He did have some light hiking shoes, but they were too well-worn to be 'nice'. So, he went with his nicest pair of flip-flops, and left his shirt untucked to complete the 'island vibe'. The sun was almost down so he didn't have to search for a decent-looking hat.

The day before he'd exchanged a couple of texts with Michele and Armela, the chef at the restaurant. It was a small restaurant, and so they had to sort out their menus in advance. Michele asked for the 'surf and turf'. Kjem settled right away for the prime rib, he'd been eating island food and it'd been a long time since he had a slab of beef.

When he pulled up to South Dorm #1, Michele was waiting for him at the road-side entrance to the inner square. She was dressed in a short, black wrap-around dress and flip-flops. Her usual pony-tail was braided, but still reached almost half way down her back. When Kjem pulled up, she waved and gave him a big smile, then ran up to the moke and jumped into the passenger seat. She had to rearrange her dress a bit from this activity; she was clearly, again, bra-less, and Kjem predicted (correctly, as it turned out) that she was pantyless as well.

"It's been forever since I had a proper reason to dress up, none here at GCC since Orientation," she exclaimed with a smile in Kjem's direction. She then gave him a solid kiss on the cheek, then patted his thigh and said, "I'm starved, let's go!"

"You look great, Michele," Kjem replied. "I'm glad to hear you've got your appetite up!"

They drove the short distance to the Office Building, parked, and walked in. The entrance to the Restaurant (it needed no more elaborate name) was next to the walkway out to the deck, and across from the bar & grill.

When they walked to the open door, they were greeted by a thin middle-aged woman in an apron. "Hello, Kjem! And you must be Michele! Come, come, your table is ready!"

"Thank you, Armela! I hope we're not late." Kjem replied as they were led to their table in the corner of the small dining room.

"No, no, everything is prepared, but now I start cooking! I bring the wine!" Armela answered, as she bustled back into what must've been the kitchen.

The dining room was dimly lit and nicely decorated mostly with black and white pictures of provincial French countryside. There were half a dozen small tables scattered around the large room, vaguely separated by artworks and potted plants. Two of the other tables were occupied; Kjem smiled and waved at Isabella and Gabriella (he still couldn't distinguish them) seated together at one of these tables.

Kjem seated Michele, and was just settling down himself when Armela returned with a bottle of red wine, and efficiently uncorked it. Kjem was surprised when she didn't pour a bit into his glass for a tasting, instead she poured them both generous glasses, starting with Michelle. Armela noticed his wrinkled brow, and laughed.

"No, you don't get to test the wine. I know it's good and it's especially chosen for your meals. Ha! You won't get any catsup or steak sauce, either! A good meal is an artwork, a fine composition, not an assortment!"

"I am suitably chastened," replied Kjem with his own laugh. "Although I wasn't going to ask for catsup, or steak sauce either. I wonder, however, if I'm allowed to ask the lady maestro if a sparkling mineral water might not complement the upcoming masterpiece?"

Armela slapped him on the shoulder with her towel, and addressed Michele. "You be careful, Kjem here is a sweet-talker when he's a mind for it. He's turning into a latte-sipping hipster, he could almost be French! Don't let him talk you into anything you're not looking for! And yes, some water would be good, a San Pellegrino I think, or Gerolsteiner. I'll fetch it post-haste, I live to serve!"

12