Green Cay College Ch. 13

Story Info
The Bommie Hut: Renovation of a watery hang-out.
5.9k words
4.77
2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Mike, any plans to fix the Bommie Hut back up again?" Kjem asked over a beer and fish and chips at the cafe.

"Not really," replied Mike. "It was great before the hurricane, but we only used it on weekends, so I wasn't able to justify the cost of repairs to the bean-counters. Instead we've been using just the Booze Wagon. But the Hut was a hoppin' place when it was open, the students loved it."

Kjem took a drink from his beer and made his pitch. "Well, I was thinking it would make a great platform for the dive and snorkeling instruction I'm supposed to do, and some marine biology. I think I can make a reasonable pitch to Alice for renovations, but it'd be a lot more convincing if we had more than one user for the place. Imagine; on weekends, you and Janet could do your thing. I could do dive and snorkel lessons, Discover dives, and maybe some marine ecology or creature identification classes a couple of times a week, and it's close enough for students to kayak out on their own when we're not there if they want. We could do up a proposal, put out a thing for other folks who might have a real use for the site. We would need to start with the engineering inspection, make sure the structure is sound, and if so get some estimates for reconstruction. Maybe we could include some 'sweat equity'; once the bones are there, there's a lot we could do on our own, you know basic stuff. The water, waste and power I think would all be modular now; I'd have the folks in facilities look into it. What do you think, are you interested?"

"Hmm. Sounds interesting, but it's a big project. I'll talk with Janet about it, she's the brains of the booze business, see if she think it makes sense. But how about this, we start by making a pitch to Alice to have the hut inspected for safety reasons. I could ask for this since we used to be responsible for the place. Wouldn't want anyone go out there and get hurt, you know? Then if the structure is sound or easily repairable, we can get estimates from Facilities on the sly, based on the engineering report. If it all looks workable, we can put the effort in to put together a strong proposal. I'll bet Bernadette would agree to climb on board to include her sailing classes, she does both sunfish and sailboards. Bernadette has a lot of clout and no mistake; if the cost isn't prohibitive, her cred, my experience as the prior user of the site, and your, well, youthful exuberance and gumption to do some of the work, it'd be hard for Alice to say no. But first, let me chat with Janet."

"Excellent! Good ideas!" said Kjem, and they clicked glasses to the plan.

It took a few weeks, but they got approval for an inspection and the engineer gave the structure a clean bill of health; the pylons were all solid, and all of the supporting structures both below and above the waterline were solid or readily repairable. The floor planks, railings and rafters needed work, and the roofing was a total loss, but the cost would be predominantly materials; the work was all within (or almost within) Kjem's experience and, presumably, some helpers abilities. The solar system for power could be modular, and the technology for waste management had come a long way; Kjem had had no idea. The costs for the systems was high, but largely offset by their saving in installation and the other work they could do themselves. Power could be provided by solar from panels built into the roof and some nice modern batteries.

So the upshot was that, in the end, they were able to put together a detailed and realistic proposal at a cost that was, well, a lot but not eye watering. Hope was able to give them cost comparisons in terms of classroom space use and cost, and the numbers were close to reasonable. Kjem, Mike and, yes, Bernadette, made their pitch to Dean Alice, and a week later they got the message that their proposal had been green-lighted.

Kjem worked with Casey from Facilities to get the orders sent out. She helped Kjem recalculate the solar power system, and ended up reducing the number of panels but increasing battery storage. They opted for a larger waste digester, but balanced the cost by planning to reusing the old floating dock from storage. It would need cleaning up and some minor repairs, but was in good shape underneath the dried gunk. Casey insisted that, for safety reasons, the folks from facilities needed to do the demolition; removal of the old electrical system, taking out all the old destroyed furniture and hurricane debris, broken woodwork, the Porta-potty, etc. They started by installing the floating dock after Kjem spent a week of his time cleaning it up and replacing cleats and hardware.

One morning after they'd finished, Casey took Kjem out to the Hut in a mini-barge with some hardware, lumber and tools to drop off. It already looked a lot better with the debris and damage cleaned out, and the demo team had left tarps up over the rafters to provide shade. Their first job was to replace all the missing floor and railing planks, but before that they started by taking some "before" pictures. Casey also brought Aud, a senior who was working toward her divemaster certification and used to help Eve with dive gear and instruction. She was anxious to get the hut set up so that they would start up dive lessons again.

"You know," started Casey, "I suppose this'll be a naked zone here, like the beaches away from campus. It's pretty cloudy today, and we've got shade, so what do you say we get started early? You know, catch some rays while we work?"

With that, she whipped off her T-shirt. She had nothing underneath, and her B-cup boobs wobbled very nicely as she tossed her shirt to a corner of the hut. Then she stripped off her shorts, revealing red panties, which came off along with the shorts.

Casey was a petite light-skinned woman in her late twenties or maybe thirty, with her brown hair in a ponytail. Kjem could now see that she had more than a little bit of tan lines; her legs, arms, and face were lightly tanned, but her trunk was lily-white. Somehow, this made her look especially naked out there on the deck on the water. The fact that her bush was shaved added to this effect.

"Come on, you two!" she laughed as she stepped back into her flip-flops. She then ran up to Kjem and started to pull his shirt over his head, which she tossed over to where her clothes were piled. He laughed, "OK, I guess we've been commando-ed!", kicked off his flip-flops and started to undo his shorts.

Casey pushed his hands away with a "Let me," and finished unfastening him. She pushed his shorts down, and went to her knees to finish taking them off his feet. She looked up from his feet to his boxers, which were beginning to tent.

"Ooo, look what we have here," she said as she rubbed his cock through the material. She then pulled his boxers down and off, and continued her ministrations directly.

"We can't have this, can we Aud?" Casey said, looking over to her comrade.

Kjem looked over as well and saw that Aud was just finishing getting undressed herself. Aud was thin, her B-cup breasts looked smaller than Casey's on her taller frame, but she had very large and pointy areoles and nipples. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a very short pony tail. Aud was also pale, but didn't have tan lines. She did have a landing strip. She smiled at Kjem, but he was immediately distracted by the sensation of Casey's mouth enveloping his growing dick, and looked down at her head bobbing up and down.

Aud joined the other two, putting one arm over Kjem's shoulder, using her other hand to guide one of his hands to a breast. She kissed him deeply, and his other hand found her bottom. Casey continued to bob up and down on Kjem's growing erection.

Aud whispered into Kjem's ear, "How does Casey's mouth feel on your dick? Can you feel her tongue? What do you think her pussy would feel like sliding up and down your dick?"

Kjem didn't answer, except to pull her ass closer to him, then reach beneath to find her pussy with his fingers. It was already beginning to get wet, and he easily spread her moisture up and down her slit.

"Yeah, that's it," whispered Aud. "I'm all wet for your dick. I've been imaging it sliding in and out of me since Casey and I met up with you at the boat. I can picture it, I've been watching your videos with those sluts Beth and Ann, and I can't wait for you to fill my pussy with your cum."

Kjem groaned, and Casey increased the tempo of her bobbing. Kjem looked down, and she looked back up at him, and he could feel her mouth smiling as it slid up and down him. He could also see that she had one hand holding the base of his dick, but the other was between her legs fingering her own pussy.

"Are you close?" whispered Aud, still helping Kjem's hand fondle her breast. "Your dick is pretty big, look how it fills her mouth. I'll bet she's getting tired by now, maybe I should take over. Or maybe you'd rather bend me other this railing and fuck me from behind? Would you like that? You could do both of us, one after the other, and plant your seed in us, claim us. But now look, Casey's about to cum, I think you'd better help her."

Aud pulled away from Kjem and dropped to her knees. Casey disengaged and stood, plastering herself to Kjem and guiding one of his hands to her sopping pussy, and the other to one of her tits, then engaging him in a deep lip-lock. Aud took over on his dick, with one hand between his legs pulling on his butt. She guided his dick in and out of her mouth, shallow at first but soon very deep.

That was all Kjem could take. He took his hand off Casey's tit to touch Aud's head, to let her know he was about to cum. Instead of pulling off, she took a quick breath, and dived all the way down onto his dick, swallowing him until her lips were at the base. Kjem bucked as he ejaculated into her throat, over and over again. Casey, watching this happen, convulsed on Kjem's fingers. When they both were through, Aud slid her mouth off of Kjem's dick and stood.

After taking a couple of deep gasps, Aud said, "Well, that was nice. My breath-hold practice for skin diving is really paying off!"

"Alright, let's get back to work!" Casey told them both, then turned and walked over to their pile of tools and supplies.

Aud laughed, then whispered into Kjem's ear, "I'll get my turn later - and you will too!"

So, naked, they set to work. They didn't have power yet, so they were restricted to hand and cordless tools. Kjem could see they had a good supply of extra batteries for the tools, though. Kjem started on the railings, and the girls worked on the decking boards. This had both Casey and Aud on their hands and knees a lot while placing and fastening the boards, and Kjem couldn't help but watch them work whenever he could.

"Eyes on your work!" Casey called out soon after they got started, but Aud wriggled her butt at Kjem and laughed. Her knees were spread apart, so Kjem had a perfect view.

"Anyway, we may be in the shade, but we still need to use sunscreen," continued Casey, as she stood and walked over to their pile of supplies and retrieved a bottle. She slathered herself all over with it, seeming to spend more time than necessary on her tits, pussy and ass. When she was finished, she tossed the bottle to Aud and asked, "Do my back?"

Aud rubbed some of the lotion onto Caseys back. While she did, she whispered into Casey's ear, and whatever she said made Casey laugh and look at Kjem. Casey then took the cream from Aud, and lathered up Aud's back, shoulders and ass. When Aud's back was finished, Casey filled her hands again with sunscreen and plastered herself to Aud's back, with Aud facing Kjem. She reached around and rubbed the lotion all over Aud's chest and belly. She continued rubbing the lotion around her chest and neck with one hand, and lowered her other to run it into Aud's thighs and pussy with the other. Kjem stood, watching, at half-mast.

After she was very thoroughly covered, Aud sat down, took some sunscreen in her hands, and lathered her lower legs and feet. She did this by pulling the leg and foot she was working on up toward her chest, using the other leg, spread far out, for support. This rolled her hips forward and spread her pussy out, a perfect display which brought Kjem to full, throbbing mast.

Aud tossed the bottle to him, saying, "Show's over, get yourself lathered up!" Kjem blinked and caught the bottle with a laugh while Aud stood. He efficiently gave himself a coat of sunscreen, then Aud took the bottle back and applied some, also efficiently, to his back. When she was finished, she reached around him and gave his wavering dick a few loving strokes with the remainder of the lotion and whispered into his ear, "I told Casey I was going to rub your dick-lotion all over her body as soon as we're finished for the day. I want your lotion in my pussy, though. Think you have it in you for both of us?"

"I will if the two of you don't kill me with your cock-teasing!" Kjem replied.

"We'll try," she said with a laugh.

And they did. They always somehow seemed to be on their knees or bent over facing away from Kjem, keeping him at least at half-mast. At lunch, Aud sat cross-legged, leaning back on one elbow, and Casey sat with her legs totally splayed out, both with their pussies on wide-open display. And obviously wet.

They made very good progress on the work despite all the distraction. The flooring planks all went down, and the hand rails and baluster repairs were finished. The plasticized wood material they were using was easy to cut and screw down. As the end of the day approached, they started to run out of batteries for the tools, and so shifted to cleaning up; the next step was going to be the roofing, so they had come to a stopping point. They collected all their scraps and bagged them with the swept-up sawdust, then loaded these onto the boat. They left the tools for now, except for the batteries, and covered everything up. The new planks clashed a bit with the sun-bleached old ones, but Kjem hoped that a pressure washing of the old, and some sun on the new, would make them look right.

"Well, that was a good days work," said Kjem to the girls. "We've finished off the water, who thinks they deserve a beer?"

Aud made a face. "Cranberry cooler for me," she replied, and Casey said, "Me, too."

Kjem pulled a couple of the girls drinks out of the cooler and opened them. "Here you go!" he told them, but when they approached instead of handing them off he held them up high in the air, one in each hand.

The girls laughed and jumped, trying to get hold of them, with their tits and asses bouncing and jiggling. Kjem turned and kept them away for a good minute, while they bounced off of him and tried, in vain, to get their drinks. Aud then faced him directly, and pushed her tits against his chest, stretching to reach the bottles. Casey, however, took the direct approach - she approached him from the side and reaching in to firmly grasp his semi-hard dick. Kjem froze, and Aud nabbed one of the drinks with a "Ha!" and handed it to Casey. Kjem relented and handed the other to Aud with a laugh.

"Just deserts for all the teasing you've been giving me!" he told them.

Aud pressed full up against him and whispered into his ear, "It's not teasing if we come through!" but then pressed her cold bottle firmly against Kjem's belly.

Kjem yelped and pulled away. "Wench!" he cried, then went to the cooler and grabbed a beer for himself and opened it. Both Aud and Casey were laughing, and Casey pointed at his flagged dick.

"Aw, look what you did," she told Aud.

"Oh, no! Here, let me fix that," Aud replied.

She walked over to Kjem and put her arm around his waist, with her hand on his bottom. Kjem responded in kind; Aud really did have a very nice ass. Then Aud took his dick into her other hand and started gently stroking it, and whispered in his ear, loud enough that Casey could hear.

"So here's the deal. Casey and I are gonna fuck your brains out. No cumming fast, though, you've got to hold out on us. When you do cum, it's gonna be in me. Then Casey'll finger your cum out again, and spread it all over her tits and belly. Then I'm gonna lick it all off again. While you watch. Then if you can put a load in Casey, I'll spread it on me, and she'll lick it off. Think you can do that?"

Kjem could only nod. Aud pulled his hand up, the one with his beer still clutched in it. She raised it to his face and indicated he should take a drink, which he did. Casey walked over, took a big drink of her own, then knelt and took Kjem's dick from Aud's hand and into her mouth.

Kjem sputtered into his beer, and pulled back a bit. "Jesus, Casey, warn me next time. That's fucking cold!" Aud laughed and Casey giggled into Kjem's dick.

Then Aud and Casey made good on their teasing promise. Casey and Aud both sucked on him for a good while, then Kjem fucked Casey standing doggy, up against the deck railing, until he got her off. Then Aud lay back and Kjem fucked her missionary until she came, then he came in her. As promised, Casey (with Aud's help) fingered as much of his semen as they could out of her pussy, and rubbed it into her tits. Casey was all over her tits licking it back up, with her ass up in the air in invitation. Kjem, still semi-erect because of the days teasing, entered her from behind.

It wasn't long before Kjem was fully hard again, and could pound Casey properly. He went at it for quite some time, then when Casey orgasmed for a second time he surprised himself by releasing his seed into her. Instead of fingering her out, though, Aud rolled Casey over, and then climbed on top of her in reverse. The two girls licked each others pussies very thoroughly clean. Kjem thought it was a the Greatest Show on Earth!

When they were finished, Casey said, "Well, that was nice," and Aud laughed. Then she gave Casey a big 'motorboat' in the pussy, stood up and helped the other girl to her feet.

"Well, the lights gettin' low, s'pose we ought to head back," suggested Casey. "Same time tomorrow?"

***

It took them almost two weeks, working nearly every day, to get the hut into good shape: some rafters, the new metal roofing, cleaning and painting Then another week for them to put together the water collection, tank, and pumps. When they were finished, Casey arranged for techs from the main island to do the installation of the solar panels, electronics, and battery system, the waste digester, security, and internet connection. It took the three of them another couple of weeks, not working every day, to get the fixtures, appliances, finishes, and trim finished. Mike, Janet and Bernadette helped with this (they each also had student helpers) so that the hut fit their needs, but this meant a stop to Kjem, Aud and Casey's extracurricular activities. They all brought in the things each of them would need for their work: bar equipment, furniture and supplies, dive gear, and some sailing rigs and boxes.

On the last day, they all brought their final decorations to put up. They'd decided that eclectic beach-bum random was to be the 'theme', such as it was, and it seemed they'd all stepped up. Kjem had spent an afternoon in the Facilities storage buildings looking through old, mostly forgotten stuff, and come up with some crusty fish and crab traps, the little rusted boat motor that'd been left behind in his shed, some ancient scuba gear, and even what was left of an old, rusty postman bicycle. He found an old decommissioned scuba tank and cut the bottom off of it to make a bell, using some nautical rope and a random chunk of scrap iron for a clapper. These were all hung up in the rafters. Mike had some things left over from the original hut: some old license plates, some racy signs (for example, "I licked it so it's mine"), a couple of wooden pirate carvings, and some stuffed fish, that were all put up on the walls or set in corners. Janet had some bar signs to hang up, and little decorations to put up all over. Bernadette had some charts to hang, but it was mostly just weird Caribbean "stuff" to put up.

12