Green Cay College Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing Bernadette brought out was a big wooden sign in the shape of a fish (a yellow snapper), painted yellow and white with black eyes, fins and gills, and the name "Bommie Hut" in big blue letters. This they hung over the entrance from the floating dock. (In less, than a week, someone unknown had added a "Clothing optional" tag to the sign.)

When they were finished, all of them, Kjem, Casey, Aud, Bernadette, Mike, Janet and their student helpers had a toast, thanking Kjem for making the project happen. Kjem thanked them in return for all their help and reminded them that it was definitely a group effort. They were all tired, so it was a very low key celebration.

The next morning, it was a Tuesday, they gathered in one of the Admin building conference rooms, and put together an announcement for a "Grand Re-opening Open House" at the hut for Saturday. Mike and Janet had decided to start out by keeping the bar truck open on campus on Thursdays and Fridays, but to be open in the Bommie Hut on the weekend, then after a couple of months reassess the open times. It was going to be next semester before Kjem did any scuba, snorkeling, or marine wildlife classes from the hut, but he had plenty of prep work to do before that, and he thought he would do some one-day "Discover Dives" for snorkeling in the meantime to work out all the kinks. Bernadette was easy, she was already running her sailing classes from the harbor, all she did was have the students sail out around the point to the hut for class work, then sail back.

The next day, Kjem went out to the hut alone to check things over and make a list of things he needed to bring over or do still. This was his excuse to himself, anyway, but he brought his mask and fins, and a pole spear and cooler of ice. At the hut he nevertheless did a detailed walk-through in his mind of a snorkeling class, a scuba class, and wildlife class, keeping notes on all the little things he'd need or want to bring over. Most of the list was about scuba, but of course he expected this and would have help from at least a divemaster-in-training when the time came.

By the time he'd finished the sun was high and hot, so he went out to his John boat and retrieved his skin diving gear. Sitting on the dock, he changed his flip-flops for his fins, prepped and put on his mask, and slipped into the water. He left his t-shirt on, he didn't want his shoulders burnt. He grabbed his spear and stringer from the dock before heading around the outside of the hut, swimming along the surface.

He already had a pretty good idea of the lay of the underwater area from online satellite images and what he could see from the surface, but this was the first time he'd actually been in the water there. It was typical patch reef, with the hut built up at a high end of a long coral ridge. The sandy bottom around the coral heads was about 30 feet deep. The coral head itself (a "Bommie", from which the hut got its name) that the hut was built on came right up under the surface. At the back of the hut, the coral angled slowly down to the sandy bottom along it's two or three hundred foot length. The water was clear enough that Kjem could see the adjacent bommies across the sandy bottom. There were also what looked like some smaller coral heads in front of the hut; some of these came almost as close to the surface as the one the hut was built on.

The reef was very healthy, with lots of fish and thick, diverse growth all over. Kjem took a leisurely swim around the bommie, spending as much time as he could down in the water; not as long as he'd have liked, it'd been a long time since he'd been in the water and he needed practice holding his breath. But he was able to spy out several lobster hiding holes, and got a pretty good feel for the reef. He took a short diversion to one of the adjacent coral heads, which also looked very nice.

Back by the hut, floating on the surface, he caught sight of a decent-sized grouper making its way down one side of the bommie, so he swam around to the other side and descended to intercept it. Sure enough, it came around the corner in front of him, and Kjem nailed it with a clean shot. Back on the dock, he filleted and put the fish on ice. He thought a couple of lobsters would go well with the fish for his casual date tonight (a double-header, so to speak, with a couple of finance majors, Cathy and Luli, who he hadn't met yet), so he grabbed his glove and a bag, and was on his way back into the water.

The lobsters he'd seen were a short way down the coral spur, and readily visible from the surface, marked by their waving antenna. He got a couple of smaller ones right away, but the others spooked deep into the coral, and so he had to swim further down until he saw another one, a big one as it turned out. When he had it in the bag, he headed back to the hut.

When he got to the dock, he was surprised to see a kayak tied up to the dock. Once he'd tailed the lobsters and put them on ice with the fish, tossing the heads back to the sea, he investigated. At the other end of the hut, open to the sky, was a girl sunbathing. Totally naked and lying on her stomach and elbows reading a book, facing away from him with her legs parted just a little so that he could see her shaved slit. She was small and girlishly thin, but she had a great ass. Her feet were waving slightly back and forth; she had ear buds in listening to music. She had long black hair and looked like she might be asian.

"Hello," he said to her. She startled and turned around, pulling the buds from her ears.

"Oh, hey, I didn't hear you," she said, closing her legs and making a feeble automatic attempt to cover her boobs with an arm.

"I'm Kjem, I don't think we've met yet. The hut isn't really open yet, I didn't expect to see anyone here."

"I am Luli, pleased to meet you at last. We have a date for tonight with Cathy, but I saw in the directory you were here so I thought I'd come out and meet you early. I hope you don't mind me sunbathing, the sign says it's OK."

"No, of course it's OK. Er, more than OK, actually, that's what this place is for, a place to relax. I just wasn't expecting anyone here yet."

"I didn't want to wait for tonight to see you, it's been a while since we had a date night with a guy. But, I'm feeling underdressed, I should put something on, unless..." Luli dropped her eyes.

Kjem laughed, "Unless I also get naked? Is that what you want?"

Luli nodded, and said "Well, your clothes ARE all wet from being in the water."

So Kjem pulled his soaked t-shirt off over his head, and hung it to drip over the railing. When he pulled off his swim trunks, his semi-flaccid cock swung free.

"Ooh, nice, even with 'shrinkage'," commented Lula as she watched Kjem's dick. "Sit next to me?" she continued.

Kjem did mostly as he was asked, laying rather than sitting next to Luli. She rolled toward him, and took his dick in her hand, lazily stroking it.

"You have a nice dick, it feels good. It's been a while, you see Cathy is basically lez, but I like a man once in a while," Luli said. "It'll be fun tonight for sure, but I want a little appetizer."

Kjem asked, "If Cathy isn't into guys, why the double-date? How is this going to work?"

"Oh, she's OK with guys, just doesn't crave them like I do. I don't think she'll want you to fuck her, or want to blow you, but she'll be right in there with us. And she does love to eat me out when I have a creampie, so there is that to look forward to. And she does like to watch. But I love a good dicking, especially with a new guy, but I love Cathy more so no-strings threesomes are the best way to keep everyone happy. But that's all for tonight, now I just wanted to meet you, check you out, and get a taste. Literally!"

With that, she leaned over and took Kjem's growing dick into her mouth. After a couple of head bobs, she popped off of him. "Hmm, salty, that's interesting," she commented, and then again enveloped him in her mouth. She had a slow, relaxed style that suited Kjem just fine. He leaned back to enjoy Luli's ministrations, then reached around her back to rub her ass. She shifted to her other side so that he could reach her pussy, which Kjem found was very wet. He explored her ass and pussy with his hand. After a good while of this, Kjem was fingering her clit, and after receiving a moan of pleasure he pulled her hips over to his face with his other arm, in a side-to-side 69. Kjem renewed his exploration with his mouth and tongue, and after a while Luli's concentration on his dick faltered and she pulled off of him, enjoying his attentions.

After a long while, Luli could sense that Kjem was tiring, so she renewed her assault on his dick and Kjem paused his work on her pussy. She really was good at this, and it wasn't long before he was quite hard and breathing very deep. When he felt he was getting close, he pulled his face back into her pussy, and used his other hand on her head to signal that she should relent. They traded their attention back and forth until Kjem could feel her on the road to orgasm and focused entirely on getting her there. She clamped her thighs around his head and bucked with a cry. He let her legs carry his tongue back and forth across her clit while she orgasmed. When she was finished, she opened her legs and pulled his head away, saying "Oh my God, that's enough, no more!"

Luli rested for a moment while her breathing slowed, lazily stroking his dick while Kjem rubbed her ass.

"OK, now it's your turn, don't hold back," she told him as she took his dick into her mouth again. After she had brought him back to full hardness, she removed her hand from his shaft and grabbed his butt, using this leverage to stroke slowly and deeply into her mouth. She surprized him by taking a deep breath, then swallowing his dick all the way into her throat. She rocked back and forth on his dick like this for a long time, then slide off of him again with a deep breath. She caught her breath for a while, stroking with her hand, then dived back down again all the way.

After a just three or four rounds of this deep-throating, she could tell Kjem was ready to explode, so she sucked his dick into just her mouth, holding it in her hand and rocking him in and out and licked his shaft with her tongue. That sent Kjem over the edge and he filled her mouth with a series of jerks and loud groans. When he was finished, she continued to lick his dick clean, then curled her forefinger and thumb around him to wring the last drops into her mouth. "Good to the last drop!" she laughed.

They both sat up and hugged each other, kissing and running their hands around each others bodies.

"Well, that was more than nice," said Kjem. "But the sun is dropping, and I have to get ready for a hot date. Want a tow back to the dock? I assume you came from Haulover?"

Luli agreed on both counts, and so they got dressed and made the boats ready. The water was mirror-flat, no wind at all, so towing the kayak back was fast and easy. They rinsed and loaded the kayak onto a rack (there were several other kayaks waiting there as well), and Luli headed off to catch the shuttle back. Kjem offered to drive her, but the shuttle was on the way to the circle already. So Kjem walked back to his place, and started getting cleaned up for his dinner date.

The recording of his date with Cathy and Luli was an instant classic, and resulted in a lot of talk and future evenings with other students. Deb didn't even really edit the tape much, she just removed the down time and set it up so that the user could easily switch camera views as they wished. And "I could really use some fresh lobster and fish" became a euphemism amongst the students for a threesome with a guy and another girl.

12