Green Cay College Ch. 14

Story Info
Art Class Preparation: Kjem is convinced to model.
4.7k words
4.84
2.1k
2

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kjem, I have a favor to ask," Lisa said between bites of a very nice cracked conch. She and Kjem were eating at the office cafe, at Lisa's request, during class lunch break. It was a nice day, warm but not hot, with a healthy sea breeze.

"OK, shoot. You know I owe you, I wouldn't be here," he waved his hands, "without you. What do you need?"

Lisa pushed his glass of beer toward him, making Kjem conclude that it might be a big ask. So he took a drink, set the glass down, and looked questioningly at Lisa.

"I need a model for my senior project class. A male model."

"OK, that's a favor, and a compliment, but it doesn't seem like anything in need of this much of a wind-up to ask. What's the drama about? And why me, I'm not model material."

"Well, to answer the second part first, the students asked for you. They've had most of the other willing guys model for them in one way or another during their time here. You're new, and they want a guy. And, to be honest, they like what they see in Deb's videos."

Lisa continued, "And let me be honest, it is a significant time commitment. We meet once a week for an hour, and once a week for 3 hours. And there may be some extra time for specific students projects. We start off with some basics for the first third of the semester; you know, photos, sketches, throwing out ideas, the basic stuff. Mostly, this is to get you and the students warmed up and give them inspiration for their big projects and work out a plan. Each of them has to come up with an idea for a capstone art project. The kind of pieces that're on display in the work room, remember?"

"Uhm, yeah I do remember. The ones I remember are pretty erotic. Can I assume then that the modeling is nude? What else?"

"Yes, there will be some nudity expected, Kjem. That's what the class is about. Anything more than nudity is up to your comfort level. If it makes you feel better, we'll also have female models, so you won't be alone. Usually we switch female models every couple of weeks, a lot of students like to give it a try. And if you're OK with it, I'm sure the students will ask for some interaction between you and the other models. What's in it for you? You get to meet the students, see and help their excellent work, and many of the female models get horny when they work and afterwards, well, there you are. And if not," she continued with a smirk, "let's just say I'm not going to let you leave after class with blue balls! And sometimes the students gift their work to the models; these are prizes for sure. The other models who do it always come back when I ask, so they seem to think it's worth it, even though the class kind of monopolizes your social calendar. AND, well, like you said, you owe me. Don't answer now, think about it and let me know you'll do it after you sleep on it."

Kjem took another big drink from his beer.

"I will need to think about it. Seriously, me? Modeling? Naked? And 'interacting' with a female model? In front of a class? I won't say I'm shy, but I may be more shy than that."

Lisa reached across the table to put her hand on his. "Remember that I've worked with models for years. There are lots of tricks and procedures to put models at ease, and I'll be using them all, not just for you but the female models as well. Talk with Mike or any of the other younger guys, they've all done it and know what I mean. Then think about it. Please? Being self-conscious is usually not much of a problem once you get into it, seriously the main thing is the time commitment."

"OK, I will think about it," Kjem replied, after a moments reflection, ordered another beer.

***

While working with students later that afternoon, Kjem got a ping on his phone. It seemed his casual date for the evening had been swapped out, and now he would be meeting 'Camila' at home after dinner. He shrugged and confirmed the change; he didn't know Camila, but then he also didn't know the student he'd been scheduled with very well, and both would've had to agree to the swap. He pulled up Camila's official student info, she was a pretty Hispanic- or Spanish-looking girl, medium skin tone and long black hair pulled into a pony tail. She seemed pretty young, but she was a senior, and so the picture was probably 3 years old from when she first started at GCC. An Art major - could this be a coincidence?

Anyway, the official info was not very helpful past the basics, and so he, as usual, pulled up her personal page on the local web site. Each person on campus kept their own info, and so these were often a good window into the students mind. Her picture wasn't a photograph, but a charcoal drawing. It was quite a good drawing, very expressive. She had a big smile, and one hand and arm up holding her long hair up. She was from coastal Catalonia. Her family was in the government, and her mother was a GCC alum. She had pictures of a number of her artworks, mostly digital landscapes and family paintings. He perused her other info to pick upon common interests and other tidbits for his own interest and use in conversation.

She arrived about 7:00, as arranged, with a knock on the door. Kjem was finishing up doing the dishes from his own dinner (leftovers).

"Camila, come on in! Can I make you a drink, or snack?"

"Hello, pleased to meet you at last," returned Camila as she moved in for a quick hug. She had a clutch and a tablet computer, which she left on the dining area table. She was wearing a simple, short white dress that flattered her very nicely. She was medium height and curvy, with her black hair still long and in a pony-tail, just like in her official picture. As Kjem suspected, she looked more mature than her student ID picture.

"Yes, do you have any white wine?" she answered.

"Nothing open, so you have your choice: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, or I think there might be a Prosecco in the fridge as well," Kjem replied.

"Chardonnay would be wonderful. And be sure to pour yourself something as well," she responded, and sat down on the couch.

Kjem opened a bottle from the fridge and poured her a glass. Camila watched him, and when he looked back at her, she gestured him to pour more into the glass, so he did. He poured himself a healthy amount of dark rum, and dropped some ice into it.

He brought the glasses over, and sat down next to Camilla. They clinked glasses and took a sip.

"What are we toasting to?" asked Kjem.

"Ah, straight to the point," she replied. "OK, so here's to me convincing you to model for the Special Projects class!"

"Aha! As soon as I saw that you're an Art major, I figured something was up. Lisa sent you, did she?" Kjem retorted.

They clinked glasses, and each took a drink.

Her words seemed to pour out of her in her nervousness. "Well, here's the deal. Yes, Lisa sent me, but I wanted to see you anyway. We haven't had a chance to meet, and if you agree to do the class, I'll be your first co-model. I've been at the other end of the canvas a lot, so I wanted to try being the subject. But to be honest, I don't have the nerve to pose naked in front of those other girls. They'll be looking for every flaw. Girls can be so judgmental. But if I'm up there with you, it'll be different. They'll be looking at you, and liking what they see. And it's hard to be catty about the naked, flawed girl if she's up there in your arms, or holding your dick, or, well, however things go."

"How DO things go, in this class?" asked Kjem.

"Oh, that depends on the models and the students. Sometimes it never goes beyond R-rated nudity, especially if the class is full of lez's and the model is a hetero girl. Sometimes, well, you've seen some of the pieces in the studio. Sex in front of the class happens. Two years ago half of the class worked together to do a computer 3D video ultrasound reconstruction of the hips of the models fucking and the guy cumming inside her. You can watch cross-sections, layers, rotate around, whatever you want. The models had to fuck for days to the get the data, and sometimes they even had probes in their asses to get what they needed. You should look it up, it's amazing, but the models went through a lot for that one. But that's the thing, the projects are amazing, the models get invested in them, but there's no pressure to do anything you're not comfortable with. Well, no much pressure, anyway. The models draw the line, and Lisa is strict about it."

"Do the models have to draw the line pretty often? Doesn't that mess up the students project?"

"That's part of the process - they have to work within the limits of what they have. Anyway, the limits are usually pretty wide. The guys here are man-sluts or the wouldn't be here, so it's usually the girls who draw the line. The female models know what the class is like, a lot of them have taken the class themselves. Still, you never know; last year, when I took the class, one of the models would do almost anything, but wouldn't have cum in her mouth. Most aren't interested in butt stuff or humiliation, and anyway the students rarely ask."

"Another great group project was from a few years ago, before my time, when the whole class came together to do a tentacle porn movie. Look it up, it's amazingly realistic. I don't know how they did it all, and must've cost a fortune in latex."

"And sometimes it's not just the models involved; there was one 'performance' project where everyone in the class wore automatic vibrating eggs that were controlled by how many others in the class were nearby and how close they were. Too many and too close was way too much. They mapped out everyone's movements around campus over a weeks time, you can trace any specific person and see what their 'parameters' are, or watch them move around like ants or molecules, it's hilarious."

"But usually it's just plain modeling; sexy modeling for sure, and yes, actual sex modeling. Then each student comes up with an art piece they want to do, and the models work with everyone in the class to do whatever modeling they need to do their work. Usually it's the just the models physical ability to take and hold poses that's limiting. Mostly, the models just, well, model."

"OK," replied Kjem. "What's yours plan to convince me to do this? You know wiling me with sex isn't going to be a good approach. I may be a 'man-slut' like all the other guys, but you know I can keep my social calendar filled."

"I know," replied Camila while setting her drink down so she could kick off her flip-flops and pull off her top. Her unencumbered boobs bounced out perfectly while she pulled the top off her arms and tossed it into the couch. "But we can go through some of the usual beginning poses together, so you won't be nervous." She was pulled her shorts off, leaving her red thong in place when she continued, "Now strip down to your boxers."

Kjem hesitated, so she stepped up to him and took his drink, setting it down next to her own, then stripped his shirt off over his head. She ran her hands over his chest before kneeling, and after unfastening his belt stripped down his shorts, and peeled them and off his feet, taked his flip-flops off in the process. She stood and asked, "Give me my iPad."

Finally unfrozen, he fetched her tablet from where she'd left it on the table, and Camila set it up on the tea table in front of the couch, turned the screen on to record and mirror, and leaned it up against a conch shell, adjusting the placement and angle until she was satisfied. This involved a fair bit of bending over and shifting about, so her dangling breasts and nearly naked ass competed for Kjem's attention.

"There, now you can see how things look," she said, then took his hand and pulled him over with her to the couch. "Start by laying on your side with your head propped up in your hand, leaning on the elbow."

Over the next 30 minutes, she took him through a range of basic poses, showing him how to relax and be natural, making what to him seemed like tiny adjustments. Camila set the tablet to take pictures every 15 seconds. Then she joined him on the couch, still in her thong, and they went through a short series of what Kjem presumed were standard poses.

When they seemed to be finished, Camila stood up in front of Kjem, and with her knees straight and feet a bit apart, she peeled off her thong. Even in the room lighting Kjem could see everything between her legs. Her pussy was trimmed short and in a narrow 'landing strip'.

"You, too," she told him, pointing at his boxers. Kjem complied. She then rejoined him on the couch and the went through the standard poses again, this time with more intimate contact and even some kissing added to the poses.

"OK, now hold that pose, but put you right hand on my boob. No, the other boob. Here, like this. Now let's kiss again and see what it looks like," Camila told Kjem. They were laying on the couch together, on their sides in a spoon position. Camila twisted her head around to accept Kjem's kiss.

"That's nice, now let's try something different," she told Kjem. Lifting her leg she took hold of his dick, now fully erect, and placed in between her thighs, snug against her pussy, and re-closed her legs with the end of his dick sticking out in front of her. She did a series of silly poses, acting like it was her own dick she was playing with, even shifting her position so that Kjem was mostly obscured behind her in the pictures.

Then she took hold of his dick, pushed it firmly against her slit, then rocked her hips forward and then backwards, angling his tip into her opening. With a sigh, she settled him all the way inside her. She shifted her chest and head around to kiss Kjem deeply, holding his head with her lower hand and, with her legs open, rubbing her clit with her upper hand. Kjem could hear the synthetic 'click' of the tablets camera as Camila went through a series of increasingly explicit poses.

She then rolled underneath him, still engaged, so that he lay fully on top of her. She humped back into him, so he followed her lead and fucked her from behind. When she paused for the click of the camera, he did too, or at least he tried to. After a while Kjem felt her snake her hand under her belly and started fingering herself again, and before long she squirmed and gasped out her orgasm while looking directly into the camera.

When she had recovered, she asked him to lift up, and she rolled underneath to face him, and guided his dick back into her from above. They continued flicking missionary for a long while, varying position slightly for the shots. There came a time, however, when Kjem couldn't really hold back any more, and whispered into Camilas ear that he was about to cum.

"Go ahead, cum inside me, then we'll finish up," she replied.

After a few more strokes Kjem did finish inside her, and again Camila stared directly into the camera with a smile. When he had relaxed, Camila pushed him off of her, but had him stand while she licked his dick clean for the camera, with her legs open facing the camera with cum dripping out of her. When she was finished, she stood and they embraced.

"OK, let's get cleaned up and see how we did," Camila suggested as she picked up the tablet and turned off the automatic shooting.

They took a quick, uneventful shower to clean off and get redressed, then Kjem made them new drinks and poured big glasses of water. Camila pulled up their shots on the tablet. After they drank their water, they settled down to sip on their drinks and review the snapshots together. They went through them in order, each of them pointing out the good and bad aspects of each picture, categorizing them as they went into the Good (nice exciting shots with no fatal flaws), the Bad (nice shots with a fatal flaw, boring shots, or near duplicates of better shots), and the Ugly (for example, Kjem caught mid-cough while Camille was blurred as she shifted). Most of the shots were in the latter two categories, but they ended up with a small collection of very good R-rated, X-rated, and hard-core pictures. They talked about each one, what was good about them, how they might be improved, and how (and why) not to automatically dislike pictures of yourself.

"So, which is your favorite?" Camila asked, with their 'finalist' pictures arrayed on the screen.

"Nope, no way; you go first," replied Kjem.

"OK, hmmm,..." she responded, and scrutinized each picture while sipped her drink.

"This one. The others are nice, especially these other two, but this one is the best," she said, and brought it up to full screen. It was a shot of them missionary, with Kjem very clearing ejaculating inside her with his head head pulled back, eyes closed, and every muscle taut. Camila was pulling him deep into her with both hands on his butt, her knees on either side of him, and she stared directly into the camera with a face full of satisfaction. "OK, now you," she continued.

Kjem surprised her by picking one of their earlier pictures, him sitting on the couch, erect, looking up at her while she stood in front of him, her back to the camera. Her arms were up, pulled her hair up to put it into a twist. You couldn't see her face at all, but got a bit of side-boob and her legs were parted just enough to see a hint of her slit and pussy lips in the gap between her thighs. Her ass looked perfect.

"OK, I'm sending these two, with our other 'Good' pics, to Lisa to have a look at," Camila said. "What do you think, though? Are you ready to model for Lisa's class?"

"I don't know," Kjem responded. "It's one thing to do this in my own living room, one-on-one, but it's another thing entirely to have a classroom full of students take dick pics of you."

"Lisa thought you might feel that way. Let's meet tomorrow at the Art studio to talk about it, OK? Is noon a good time?"

Kjem shrugged, "Sure, I can do that. Let's check out the space. You're sure the room is free then?"

"Yes, there's actually at least a couple of hours between classes, so we can take our time. I'd better be going now, it's getting late. See you tomorrow!"

***

Kjem arrived at the art studio on time; actual time, not 'island time'. Lisa was there, it seemed to be the end of one of her classes, the last couple of students were filing out.

Lisa smiled at him and gave him a hug and a "Thanks so much for trying this out, Kjem. You'll do fine. The plan is that I'll walk you through some poses and make a few quick sketch's, maybe snap a picture or two, just to give you a feel for the space and how this will work. I saw the pics you and Camila took, they were great, just the kind of inspiration the students need. Now, go into the dressing room, and strip down to your boxers, put on one of the robes hanging up there, and Camila should be here by then. Oh, and take this," she said, reaching into her pocket and fishing out a little blue pill. "This'll help keep your boxers filled out. Posing in class in front of students tends to make the little guys a bit shy. There's water bottles in the dressing room for taking this, but bring the rest of the bottle out with you, you'll need it."

When he returned wearing the long robe, Camila was just arriving so Lisa shooed her into the dressing room to get ready. Lisa had turned some lights on facing a black arm chair. The chair was big, even huge, heavy but minimalist in style.

"Put the bottles over on the table, and drape your robe over the back of the chair. Have a seat, relax with we wait for Camila," Lisa told him, while fetching her sketch pad, some charcoal pencils, and her camera.

Camila came out wearing only a very sheer green thong, plopped down into Kjem's lap, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. Lisa snapped off a couple of shots, and Camila hammed it up for the camera, throwing herself into Kjem's arms and diving deep into her kiss. One of Kjem's hands found itself naturally on her ass, and Camila pushed the other one to one of her breasts.

12