Green Cay College Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pulled away, she said, "See, this is fun!"

They spent the next two hours posing while Lisa snapped pictures or sketched. They were "R" rated poses at first, Kjem's shorts and Camila's thong didn't come off, although there was a lot of time spent on the bulges and curves within. And a lot of hands inside the others minimal clothing. Then Lisa spent quite a long time sketching a pose where they were in a sitting spoon position, Camila's legs spread wide with Kjem's hand fully inside Camila's thong finger-fucking her to orgasm. In return, Lisa posed Camila on her knees in front of Kjem while he sat, spread her hair out over his lap so that you couldn't see, and sketched them while Camila gave Kjem a fantastic blowjob. When she was finished, Lisa sat Camila in the chair and did a quick and simple, but very emotive sketch of Camila's face with cum on her lips and chin.

"OK, that's enough, you guys can get dressed," Lisa told them. So Kjem and Camila stretched, and then retired to the dressing room and got sorted out.

"There, you see?" Lisa said to Kjem, "That wasn't so bad. Can I sign you up for next semester, then?"

"Weeellll," responded Kjem. "I think you can. And you can thank Camila for convincing me."

Camila smiled and gave Kjem a hug. "Just for that, YOU can thank me by fucking me senseless. Lisa, is the studio free for the next hour or so?"

"No, we have class in 20 minutes. You'll either have to take it somewhere else or wait until you're 'up' for modeling!"

"I'm not waiting. Kjem, let's go."

Kjem drove Camila back to his place, but when then they got there, instead of going in Camila grabbed his hand and dragged him further down the path to the beach. When they got close to the water, Camila turned them to the left and lead them up over the beach rock on a sandy path to the next cove and Hidden Beach. As soon as they got to the end of the path, Camila turned around and pulled Kjem into a deep kiss and started pulling his shirt over his head. "I want you, now," she told him between kisses.

Kjem undressed Camila while she unfastened and pulled his shorts down past his knees. Kjem had the easier job, Camila hadn't put anything on under her T-shirt and short skirt. Camila spread their clothes out on the hard sand left by the receding tide, then sat down on them, lay back, and spread her legs.

"Now fuck me. No foreplay, I'm soaking wet and I want you in me, now," she told him.

Kjem was also ready to go, so he climbed on top of her and resumed their kissing. She grabbed his dick between them, and lined it up with her opening, rubbing it back and forth a few times to get him slicked up and properly positioned. When he felt her pause, he knew she was ready and slowly drove into her.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I've always wanted to fuck on the beach."

"You've never done this before?"

"No, this is my first time. Now shut up and fuck me."

So he did. Slow and easy at first, but Camila's humping into Kjem was harder and faster, so Kjem sped up to match her. Before long he was pounding into her hard and fast; not his usual or preferred "making love" but a proper fucking.

It wasn't long before she came with a shattering spasm and a groan loud enough to qualify as a scream. When she'd had a chance to come down from her orgasm, she paused Kjem, and turned around under him. She lifted up onto her hands and knees, so Kjem lifted up as well, to his knees. This put Kjem behind her so he brushed the stray bits of sand off her back and shoulders, and slowly re-entered her. They fucked lazily for a while, but Kjem couldn't last long anyway, and he gripped her hips tightly and exploded into her.

After he relaxed, Camila twisted her head and shoulders around so she could put an arm around his neck and kiss him. As she did, she was startled to see that they had an audience; a student was there, about 40 feet away with a sketchpad, busily working.

"Oh hey, Amy. I didn't know you were here," Camila said. Kjem jerked his head around with a start.

"Did you follow us here? Have you been there all along?" Kjem asked the student while he disengaged Camila and reached for their cloths.

"Guilty as charged," Amy said, still working on her sketch. "I'm in Lisa's class, she sent me after you when you left, she figured you'd go at it somewhere fun. She told me I should try to get an early start on next semester, when I'll be in her project class. But it's really just me collecting homework in advance, I already know what I'll be doing for my project."

"Oh, really? What's that?" asked Camila.

"You'll see, it'll be awesome!" replied Amy.

-----

Authors notes :

This is as far as I've written this story so far, so from this point forward chapters will come at irregular and probably long intervals, until either you or I tire of it.

I anticipate that the current "Art Class" thread will be comprised of either 1 long or 2 medium-length chapters.

Other chapters I have in mind at this point, but haven't started:

- Beach time : with Erica

- Dive instruction : setup, naked SI instigated by Aud, naked diving, UW fuck

- Alumni day : Kjem makes his way through many alums, including Lisa, Judy, & Beth's mom

- Summer camp : prospective students, have to cool it, clandestine sex when approached

- Henna artwork : Lisa teaches Kjem how to do henna pubic art for the girls

- Hurricane : preps, gathered in shelter, orgy in the dark

- GCCCC = G4C = G-force (GCC cycling club) :???

I welcome your ideas!

12