All Comments on 'Green Eyes'

by ShatteredArrow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second line on the FIRST page and already a silly error!!

"'Perfect timing honey!' I shouted back from the as I flipped the ...."

Shouted back from the WHAT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some of us like wet contents

Please write wet versions of your stories, like Green Eyes - Wet Version, Green Eyes - Dry Version. Nobody is writing wet incest stories here, that's why asking, pee drinking is my fetish, my sister gave it to me. One or two paragraph in every story, that's all we need.

Loved this story, rated 5 stars. Thaank you for your time and effort. Write a mom son story next time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some of us like public scenes

Was very aroused throughout the read. Would like to read more. What type of lifestyle do they develop during her college years? Do they start a family? Do they get adventurous and try sex in dangerous places? Do they ever try to get caught by having sex in a public place? This story, if continued, has so many ways to go. I really, really, really hope the author continues to develop it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Size

Great story.

Nearly stopped reading once you annouced you had a 9" cock. WHY?

It doesn't make the story better, almost the opposite.

Look forward to the continuation of this story, without the "my huge fat cock" references, makes it less believable.

But Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Nicely paced, good build up to the expected outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story for a new writer but....

I think you need an editor. Many times you missed words or used the wrong one which interrupts the story. So very hard to edit your own writing so leave that task to someone else. I gave you a 5 because it was great effort for a novice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not that good.

All just a little too perfect, all straight from the Literotica how to write and what to write in a sex story including the obligatory dead parent and nine inch dick.

Why does a man with his kind of money drive a fucking Jeep Wrangler?

Joker91472Joker91472over 3 years ago
What’s so unbelievable...

As someone who happens to have a 9” cock, I wonder to myself reading comments on a lot of these stories. What’s so unbelievable about someone having a 9” cock? Now if it was 12” plus I may understand as that’s much more rare; but come on guys this is fiction anyway. If reading stories on here makes you feel inadequate then maybe stop reading them...

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

"Obligatory dead parent." If you're gonna write daddy daughter incest erotica, then Mom is gonna have to be dealt with. Either she's out of the picture, or she's joining in the action. Since we're just writing for fun, we're all just writing about our own personal kinks. I'm not a huge fan of whole family incest stories, plus, in my stories, the dad and daughter will end up together, probably with a pregnancy, so mom has got to go. (In one story, I gave mom a girlfriend, so...)

But my main complaint is that this guy is really really rich and wildly successful in business, yet he decided to take TWO MONTHS off from work. What!??! I just don't see that ever happening, and it's so unrealistic that it throws me out of the story. I think that that is even less believable than the idea that he might sleep with his own daughter. Some guys actually have huge dicks (not me, but still...). Consensual incest, even daddy daughter incest, actually happens in real life (again, not me, but still...). But a rich businessman walking away from the business for two months, umm no.

Other than that, though, it's a good, well - written, sexy story and i enjoyed it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Masterpiece

This is the best story I have read to date on Literotica. It is vividly detailed with a proper build up and relationship. The story is genuinely heart warming at points too. I absolutely loved this story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Good Read!

Well this passage had a nice flow to it! I enjoyed the little bursts of detailed description throughout the read. However, I thought it would've been nice if there had been a little more dialogue between father and daughter about the nuances of their growing relationship.

Also as some other comments have pointed out, the world that was put together in this passage was a bit too ideal. The character descriptions, socioeconomic status and also how easily the relationship unfolded.

Good job on the writing though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved this story.... I want my own Katie

unclebuckeye1unclebuckeye1about 3 years ago

I thought it was well developed and very well written and I loved the progression of the relationship between daughter and father. Another 5 for this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Talking about cocks. It's not that the guy has a 9" cock, it's that 99% of guys in these stories have 8 or 9" cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This writer is good and has a style and execution that suggests far more than this number of stories. I liked that the daughter knew what she wanted and was mature in other ways.... Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two things I love most about this story...One, they were in love. Two, they gave themselves to one another 100%. I'm not the guy that critiques spelling, grammar, syntax, etc... I just want to enjoy the stories, and live vicariously through the characters. This is a GREAT story, and I enjoyed the thought of myself and my green eyed daughter as these two. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

18-year old virgin, lithe athletic figure, green eyes, raven hair, perky A-cups, alright you've sold me, she's perfect. Now where can I find one just like her!?

Anyway, this story was a lovely gem. It ticked so many boxes on what I consider a perfect, wholesome incest romance story. The devoted daughter deeply in love with her father, whom she has saved herself for (though it appears she might have blew other guys at least, but her talent could have just been natural and enhanced from watching porn); the adoring parent that is only a little resistant to her advances but is willing to explore the relationship because he loves her dearly; no third parties or sluttiness on the part of the daughter (or the father for that matter - I can overlook his occasional dating out of loneliness and sadness over losing his loving wife); beautiful, heartfelt declarations of love and affection, with tender physical expressions of that love (plus some good hard fucking mixed in, including taking her anal cherry, which she was super into); and the story isn't drawn out unnecessarily. Just what I needed to perk up my mood. The only complaint I have is there was no pregnancy and giving her daddy babies, but that was certain to be in their future - we just don't get to read it here because it ended too soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous