Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding dong!" went the front door. ralph froze... Joanna pushed him away with her foot and he fell back to the floor, face wet and hair damp. He looked at her as she shook her head

"I am afraid you lost. Now, get our dinner ralphie!" Joanna ordered.

ralph laid still unable to move. He wasn't able to even stand. "Ding dong!" went the bell again.

"Answer the door or you will soon be level 7. Now!"

He finally stood and walked to the door, his cage swinging loosely in his panties. He took a deep breath and pulled open the door half way, hiding behind it.

"Thanks." he muttered as he took with an outstretched arm the bag and the rider turned away. He shut the door and his heart was beating super fast.

Walking back into the living room he put the bag down and went to grab plates.

"Just one plate ralph." came the order.

He rolled his eyes, what else could she do to destroy him?! He walked back with a plate and two forks. He had no idea what was ordered but he didn't care, he just hoped there was a lot of it.

"Level 30 gives you a plate. Level 45 gives you a fork!" she said removing the second fork and placing it by her side.

It was Chinese, and soon she was serving food for herself whilst ralph stood watching on.

"Oh you want some don't you. Level..." she began laughing "joking honey, you will always get food. What did you eat today?"

ralph explained he only had a small sandwich all day and Joanna chuckled as she fed herself.

"And the change?"

She held out the hand as ralph rummaged through is suit on the floor. He gave her the change and she put it to her side. She carried on eating whilst ralph was almost dribbling. He needed to eat badly.

Joanna kept it going for 5 more minutes, very aware of the situation and how her poor husband was literally shrinking in front of her. Exactly what was expected. Eventually she gave in, swiped the food from her plate to the floor and told ralph he could begin to kneel and eat with his hand behind his back. The humiliation was final, he couldn't resist burying his face in the food and doing as told, he was too hungry and tired to care. He ate every scrap, licked the floor, and then licked the splashes on Joanna's shoes without being asked. He was finally contented and sat at her feet as she crossed her legs and dangled a heel inches from his face. Without prompting he took the heel in his hands and began to kiss it delicately.

"Good boy. You are learning. However now is not the time. Get your uniform on, you have laundry to get in, floors to hoover and mop, bins to empty, ironing to complete and washing up to do and put away."

Joanna stared at ralph with the firmest of looks. It meant don't even try it and ralph knew it.

"When done you can put yourself to sleep in your new home. I've left you some nightwear, I expect you to be silent, compliant, and tomorrow repeat the chores of this morning. I expect you to be at the door at 6:45 sharp. Now, Go!"

He sulked off and found his uniform in the kitchen hanging like in the morning. He pulled up the satin and lace and felt consumed by the experience. Joanna had sprayed it with perfume and the feminine fragrance filled his nose and he knew he couldn't resist but feel a little warmth for being able to dress again. He set to work and realised he had lots to do before bed. Floors and kitchen sorted, soon it was dark and he finally felt brave enough to get in the laundry from the morning. Now, he had to work out the iron for the first time in his life before he could even contemplate being ready for bed. Joanna drifted past him as he struggled with the ironing board, her stiletto heels clicking as she past him and ran her hand over his bottom.

"Good night ralphie." she whispered breathlessly as she gave him a cuddle from behind.

"You smell gorgeous. Something new is it?!" She smirked as she wiggled her bottom as she climbed the stairs.

————-

It was 1am before he was done and finally able to climb to bed. Joanna had been asleep for hours and his feet hurt from standing so long. He hated ironing that was for sure. He never wanted to see that thing again. He opened the door and a small pink lace and mesh babydoll hung from the stairs, something for the night he guessed. The uniform was hot and he was pleased to hang that back up in the kitchen for the morning. He slipped on the babydoll and was quietly pleased how it looked. It was soft, silky, and hugged him whilst comfortable. He crawled into his hole and slipped into the sleeping bag, checked the alarm set for 4:30 and turned off the lights. He hadn't time to find his phone, was too busy and not a chance to even think about the video or Joanna's phone. Tomorrow night he told himself, as he drifted off. If only he knew it would be the same again on Tuesday, his routine forever set to make him work until he broke. Miss A was training him already, and he didn't know it.

12