Edie Pt. 02 - Her Sweat

Story Info
Edie blindfolds me and has some sadistic fun.
1.7k words
4.41
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
will093
will093
15 Followers

On my lunch break at work I check my phone and I see that I have a message from Edie. "I'm feeling sadistic and want to make you suffer this evening, slave boy".

I wait in anticipation as She is typing, and minute or so goes by. "I'm arriving home at 6. At 5:45 I want you to blindfold yourself and strip naked, then kneel on the living room floor and wait for me like a good boy."

I give the message a heart. "Yes ma'am" I type as my response.

Throughout the afternoon my mind wanders from my work again and again. Each time I get butterflies in my stomach as thoughts run through my head about what Edie might do to me, and each time I notice that my dick is hard and I have to force my mind back to my work. 

I leave work early, at 4:45pm, to be sure that I'm not late and that I can shower and be ready for 5:45. Edie wouldn't know if I am not kneeling at 5:45, but our relationship works on trust and I have sworn to tell Her if I ever disobey Her. I stop on the way home to get Her the red wine She likes.

I'm kneeling and naked, but for the blindfold. The temperature in the living room is very warm, it is a summer's day and I can feel the sunlight coming through the window and onto my body. The passing of time takes on a strange quality where it is both fast and slow, so that when I hear the door I have no idea if Edie is early, late or just on time.

I hear Her taking off Her coat, and then Her footsteps into the living room.

She lets out a mischievous giggle as She sees me. "Good boy, exactly like I said" She praises me as She ruffles my hair.

Her fingers close around a fistful of my hair and She pulls my head back roughly so that I am facing Her - I can feel the intensity of Her gaze through the blindfold. She spits in my face.

"Now take off my shoes, slave boy" She says authoritatively, letting go of my hair. 

My hands explore the air in front of me to find Her legs. Her skin is soft, Her legs are just slightly hairy as She prefers not to shave them, which I love. I slide my hands down to Her shoe - leather doc martin boot. I undo the lace, lift Her lower leg slightly and remove it, placing it to one side. I repeat and do the same with the other boot.

"Lay on your back." Edie orders.

I lay down on my back, and She places Her warm moist foot on my face. "Just lay there and sniff it. You're gonna take everything that I give to you tonight" She says sneeringly. In the darkness I can only imagine the sadistic twinkle in Her eye.

I breath in through my nose and all the air I get is filtered through the material of the hot sweaty sock covering it. It is filled with Edie's pheromones and I am not surprised to feel my dick getting hard. Her sweat is the ultimate aphrodisiac. I lay there just sniffing for a few minutes while Edie rubs Her foot against my face, covering it in Her deliciously disgusting sweat. 

"Now take off my socks".

I do as She says, and when I lay back down Edie begins to drag Her sweaty foot across my face. "Lick it, clean my foot with your tongue. Is it sweaty enough for you?" Edie teases.

I stick out my tongue and I can taste Her salty bitter sweat. She stops from time to time to slap my face with Her foot teasingly or force my head to one side, pushing Her weight down on me.

"This is what you deserve isn't it you little slut? My dirty feet and My sweat. You're lucky that I allow such a lowly bitch boy the privilege of drinking My sweat." Edie hisses.

With my eyes covered by the blindfold, the smell and taste of Her sweat and the sound of Her nasty words fills my mind and makes my head spin. The depths of my submission to Her gives me butterflies.

After some time Edie removes Her foot from my face, squats down and takes me by both of my hands. 

"Ok stand", She says, as She assists me up from the floor. She leads me over to the sofa and sits me down. She sits down next to me and I hear the TV turn on. 

She lays back into sofa and directs me to Her side. Her arm is around me, and my face is in Her armpit. "Now lick", She orders. I begin to gently lap away at Her sweaty armpit, and Edie lets out a slight moan as I do so.

I feel like I am in some sort of trance as I get into the rhythm of licking, it tastes pretty disgusting but being made to do this makes me so turned on that I don't ever want to stop. After perhaps 10 minutes has gone by, Edie pushes my face from Her armpit. "Ok, you are allowed to see again now", She says as She removes the blindfold.

She is wearing a very beautiful dress over Her petite frame. It is a long black dress with large pink orchids on it. Her pixie like facial features are framed by Her short blonde hair and the silver chain link necklace around Her neck. Her resting deadpan expression gives Her an aura of calm and confidence. She is someone who is in control of Her emotions. Someone who knows exactly what they want.

"I'm thirsty, go and get me a drink, slave" She politely orders.

I tell Her about the wine I bought Her and a smile lights up across Her face. "You're a very good boy, now go and pour me a glass of wine in one of the crystal glasses".

I go into the kitchen and open the wine. I pour it into one of the nice glasses and return to the living room. "Put the glass down beside me and then get on Your knees in front of me."

I do as She says.

"Put your face between my legs". Edie lifts up Her long dress and I do as She says, my placing my hands on the backs of Her thighs as I push my face against Her pussy. She is, as I suspected, not wearing any underwear.

As I begin to lick the area around Her pussy, but immediately She says "Don't lick me yet". I stop licking and just wait, resting my face between Her legs.

"I just want you to stay there and sniff it."

I breath in Her pussy and I feel my dick get incredibly hard. I feel overcome with horniness and begin to shift around on my knees and wiggle my ass a little.

"Its such a hot day today, I bet I'm really sweaty down there." Edie teases. "Do you like that, slave boy?" 

I feel a little embarrassed and conflicted by by how much I like it so I don't answer right away. Edie grabs the back of my neck and digs Her nails in. "Hey, I asked You a question. So answer me."

"I really like how sweaty You are, ma'am. It makes me extra horny for You." 

Still holding the back of my neck She pulls my head back from under Her dress so I am kneeling upright. She takes hold of my chin and gets close to my face.

Looking me in the eye, what She says to me next drives me wild. "You love it don't you. So pathetic. Maybe I should think of a way to collect My sweat throughout the day and then make you drink it with your dinner in the evening. You'll buy Me My favourite wine to drink out of crystal glass, and I'll collect my dirty sweat for you to drink out of a dog bowl."

I take a few deep breaths and drag my brain out from horny sub space just enough to form a sentence. "I think I would like that a lot ma'am".

"Good, now lick My pussy." She says as She pushes me back under Her dress.

I start by licking all around the outside, drinking Her sweat. "Yeah thats a good boy" She sighs. I kiss all around Her thighs and then begin licking her pussy from bottom to top, brushing her clit with each lick. She starts to move Her hips a little I a circular motion and I can hear breathing deeply. I push my tongue inside of her, reaching in as deep as I can go and swirling my tongue around.

I feel Her hand on the back of my head as She holds me in place between Her legs. I can just about get enough air to breathe.

"Now lick my clit", Edie demands.

I do as She says and begin drawing in small circles around Her clit with my tongue. She starts to moan and grabs the hair on the back of my head. I alternate from clockwise to counter clockwise, and sometimes even up and down. I can feel Her getting closer to cumming as Her legs become tense.

I place both of my hands on the inside of Her thighs and start massaging them as I lick. She begins literally thrusting Her hips towards my face. "Lick faster, I'm gonna cum" She tells me.

I lick Her clit faster, up and down, and squeeze the inside of Her thighs harder. I feel Her tense up and start shaking as She cums.

"Oh fuck" She says catching Her breath. She pulls my face away from Her pussy. Still under Her dress, I lick around Her thighs in a slow and gentle fashion, drinking up as much of Her juices as I can.

Edie grabs a fistful of my hair once again and gently pulls my head back from under Her dress.

She looks down at my hard dick and then up at my face. "I'm going upstairs to have a shower. I'm going to put the blindfold over your eyes again, and I want you to stay here kneeling with your hands by your sides for 5 more minutes, which you can count in your head. When the 5 minutes is up, then you can jerk off. When you are done, remove the blindfold and lick it up off of the floor. Then you can put your clothes on and enjoy the rest of the evening."

My world goes dark as Edie places the blindfold back over my eyes. I begin to count up to 5 minutes as I hear Her leave the room and go upstairs.

will093
will093
15 Followers