Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening was relaxed and uneventful. ralph allowed to rest upon Joanna's lap whilst she watched tv. She stroked his hair and played with the satin fabric of his chemise and his protruding fake nipples under the fabric. ralph was happiest when it was just two of them, and could see how he would continue to serve Joanna as the sissy maid whilst getting affection and moments of intimacy like this. What he never wanted again was to see Tess. She was a devil and he never felt pain like she made him suffer this weekend. Nipples, hog tie and balls - three lessons on never to trust Tess again. He shuddered in fear just thinking of her. Little did he know that was mild with what was to come.

ralph was allowed to stay in his chemise as he settled into the satin sleeping bag under the stairs once more, told his chores resumed in the morning and he should compete them in the maid outfit when dry after the wash this evening. ralph drifted off exhausted after the day and knowing he had a super important week ahead. All the CEOs were in town for the anniversary celebrations and the meeting tomorrow would push Anne out and at last he would be in charge where he belonged.

———————————

ralph pulled the door to and walked down the road with a waddle. He hoped after the weekend he would still be taken in sympathy this morning, but Joanna has other ideas. After his usual chores and oral worship training, he stepped out the shower and finally after 72 hours in breast forms, he was able to remove them. His skin was red and his shoulders ached from wearing the weight for theee days straight. He rubbed his nipples and stretched his neck whilst feeling the relief. Then he saw it. On top of the blanket box by his wardrobe stood proud the large butt plug he had worn Saturday.

"I felt you needed a reminder of me today during your important meetings ralphie." Joanna explained. The indignity of squatting and inserting a plug whilst his wife calmly ate her toast further smashed any remaining pride he may have had. He went to his wardrobe, now brimming with clothes and underwear after the weekend shopping spree and tried to find his suit amongst the lace, silk and satin. Pulling out his suit and a lilac shirt Joanna added the final order to his morning

"wear the matching bra to your panties today ralphie, it will be like me holding you all day supporting my husband." ralph was unsure he could handle it, he was unsure if the lacy bra would be visible under his shirt, whether the straps would protrude through and to a knowing eye if his secrets would be exposed. He knew better than to argue and soon was shutting his door with the black bra, matching panties and stockings under his suit whilst the plug stretched his ass and made him walk oddly as is pushed in and out. This wasn't quite the confident feeling he wanted for his meeting...

—————————————

ralph arrived in the office to a buzz of commotion. The CEOs were in town and their assistants, local management and staff were running round and little pop up meetings happening everywhere. ralph walked through the office to the end where Michael and he sat outside of Anne's office. The light was on and the door was shut, blinds pulled down, ralph unable to see in but he knew Anne was in. He sat down and unlocked his computer and pulled up the emails and calendar. Anne has accepted the meeting. Good. There was one mail from Anne in response to the meeting too.

"Bring the report in with you, I'll present it as I read it!" Confident and cocky, she was good at presenting. However that soon would be shoved down her throat as she stuttered without any material! ralph printed out 10 copies of his own report and pushed them into the middle of his notebook, hiding his plan. Soon 8:30am arrived and he head to the boardroom with the CEOs and other invitees.

Michael sat the far side of the table and nodded as ralph walked in with his pad and pen. Shaking hands with the CEOs John and Mandy, he sat the far end, leaving Anne to sit between them both. His butt plug pushed deep on his sitting, reminding him of his position in a room of alpha personalities. This was perfect. All of the sudden the air changed, as the sweet smelling perfume of Anne introduce her to the room. Anne walked in with her usual authoritative glare, her blue eyes gleaming as she scanned the room and smiled at those she needed to appease. She glanced at ralph and then back across the room and headed to the empty chair. ralph nervously thumbed his pad and made sure he had the copies of his report ready as John addressed the room and turned his attention to Anne.

"So Anne. I hear you have the report, which is overdue, ready for us today. About time too, I was beginning to get disappointed." Heh ralph thought, this was perfect. He would shine like a star and push Anne into the corner. Anne stood up. She looked nervous as she shot ralph a glance, a pleading glance, as she tidied herself. Her tight white blouse and mid length pencil skirt barely hid her figure. Her breasts almost spilled out of her top, and then ralph got more than an eye full when she was bending forward to her folders.

"ralph Joss has been working with me on this and actually he has the reports I believe to share around the room" bingo. What a fool. It was ralph's chance. He stood up and took a breath

"but he is so inept he failed to do anything last week whilst I was away" Anne continued. ralph stood dumbfounded, trying to get a word in.

"But I took insurance against any slack by asking Michael to also prepare a report which I am glad to say I've reviewed already and have a copy here" fucking Michael? Really? His so called friend? Anne stood and walked over to Michael taking the reports he held out to her. She walked round dropping a copy in front of everyone apart from ralph.

"Looks like I am missing a copy. You don't mind ralph do you?" Anne started to talk through the report. Restructuring, cost saving, benefits of diversification and ratios of profit. It was better than his hidden in his notebook.

"So, in summary we can increase profits and reduce overheads, whilst maximising potential clients. Diversity in our portfolio protects us from market risks whilst meaning we can streamline resources" Jesus Christ, ralph now knew why Anne had that job. He shifted uneasily in his seat, the plug pushing hard against his prostate forcing a blob of cum to soil his panties. He itched his shoulder, feeling the bra strap beneath and quickly stopped not to draw attention to it.

"So, Anne, it would be prudent to act immediately, how would you suggest we proceed?" Mandy asked. Anne turned to ralph with a sly smile.

"We let ralph go."

———————————

Everyone left the room leaving ralph looking at his pad. The handshakes on the way in replaced with awkward pats on the back and wishes of good luck. ralph had been played and couldn't understand how he could have missed it all. There was no way back from this and left the office and headed back to his desk. He sat and looked at his pc, locked and tried to log on "access denied" came back the prompt. It was cold and hard. He tried again and met with the same refusal. Michael left Anne's office, a little flustered. No doubt guilty you slimy toad ralph thought. Anne came to her door and beckoned ralph with a curl of her finger. No words. Just a sly smile and a stare that drilled right through him. He stood and walked over, showing defiance as he passed a desk, knocking the chair spinning as he passed.

"ralph, ralph, ralph... Come in and shut the door"

He passed Anne still leaning against the door, brushing her lightly as he walked by and waited for Anne to turn and head to the desk before pushing the door shut.

"So, your plan failed young man. And now you have to head home and explain to everyone what you tried to do." ralph thought about that. He couldn't keep Joanna at home. What would she say? He couldn't bare to think what would happen.

"So, I expect you to clear your desk immediately and never see your face again. Don't ever cross me again." Anne had him bang to rights. He was destroyed and just hoped he could leave with his reputation intact to get another job.

"Please Anne." He whispered.

"Please? Please what?"

"Please don't let me go. Surely we can sort this out?" ralph pleaded. This wasn't what he was expecting to do after the meeting.

"After what you tried to do? I couldn't even trust you to clean the toilets!" ralph had a flash back to this morning, cleaning the toilets dressed as a maid.

"I don't even think you are fit enough to perform this simplest of duties for me" ralph was now in full on begging mode.

"Please Anne. I'll do anything to keep my job. My wife, Joanna, she relies on me. And I..."

Anne interrupted "and I don't care! Why should I care about you? What have you ever done for this company? It's in the company's best interest to let you go. I'm sorry, not actually I'm not sorry, you were incompetent and now you leave... unless... no I don't think it would work. Don't worry. Go pack your desk"

"unless what? What can I do? I'll do anything to stay Anne." ralph had tears welling.

"Well, with the new structure I need a new admin, like my secretary, it's probably not right..."

"no no it fine, I'll do it, I know your schedule inside out already, I'll do a good job I promise" ralph was literally crying. Anne took a deep breath and stood up and sat on he desk in front of ralph. Her heel swinging as she looked him up and down. They stood there in silence, ralph scared to say anything wrong.

"You would have menial duties ralph. No rights. You know that right? You are mine and do as I say?" Heh no different to home ralph thought.

"Yes Anne. I'll do it."

"Good, go home and reassess your attitude. Tomorrow you arrive at 8am, come straight to me." Anne ordered. There was no way he was telling Joanna, he would pretend all was normal. He just might be able to pass this off if he was lucky.

"Oh and ralph... nice bra" Anne smirked as he left the room, red faced and beaten.

12