Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock knock went the door. Anne's eyes lit up as she wiggled to the door to greet her guests.

——————————-

tess entered the room slowly, focused on the tray with the margarita balanced in the middle. Dribble marked her burgundy dress from her earlier ordeal and her collar hung round her neck still marking herself as a slave to Joanna. She placed her tray down gently and took in the situation.

Joanna stood in the middle of the room in a black latex top and short leather skirt, stockings showed beneath the short hem and 6 inch heels made her tower above tess. Joanna tapped a crop on her elbow length leather glove, as she stared at tess with lust in her eyes. In front of her was a solitary chair, and a pile of Velcro cuffs.

Joanna pointed to the chair and raised her eyebrows as tess hesitated at the bombshell in front of her. tess hadn't ever seen anything like this and as made instantly wet at the sight of her best friend dressed like a proper dominatrix. tess couldn't resist and soon was seated and Joanna strapped her wrists and ankles to the chair, reliving the first night she took control of ralph. tess felt her pulse raise as Joanna lent forward and strapped her wrists down and pushed her breasts against tess.

Joanna reached for the scissors and slowly began the ritual she had practiced before.

"Not my dress Jo!" tess called out, as Joanna snipped through the shoulder straps and the dress sprang down past her naked breast. Joanna held her finger to tess's mouth as she took the other shoulder strap and soon the dress rolled down to her waist, leaving her exposed and vulnerable. tess threw her head back.

"You making me so hot Miss Joan" tess playfully whispered, raising her bottom as Joanna cut through the remaining fabric and removed to leave her naked on the chair.

Joanna walked out the room, dropping the scissors and cut dress on the floor as she left. tess sat there listening intently as Joanna headed into the kitchen, margarita in hand. tess knew Joanna wouldn't be long and soon she would be experiencing an earth shattering orgasm with her friend.

The doorbell rang, tess froze in her chair. Her breasts jiggled as she tried to wiggle free with no escape. Murmurs at the door, people talking in hushed tones, then the door shut and silence. tess was too scared to call out and invite whoever just arrived in. She sat there in stunned silence, listening for any noises in the house whilst tied to the chair. Suddenly she thought back to ralph when she had a coffee, unbeknownst to her in the same position as she now found herself. tess hung her head and growled in frustration.

———————————

ralph swung his head in panic as he heard the door shut and voices talk. This was his last slim chance to get help. Laying naked and bound, hooded, blind and mute. Who was he kidding? He couldn't even lift his head. He snorted heavily as the voices got fainter, biting down on the gag as he prepared for what was to follow.

Minutes passed as things were being prepared, his bottom exposed in the middle of the table and his cage banging against the table as bucked against his bonds.

He felt a hand against his back, holding him still. He froze in fear as the hand inspected his bottom, hoping and praying his bottom was too badly damaged to work on.

He felt the cold sting of pain as the first wipe prepared him and readied himself for the pain to follow. ralph was being branded.

12