Her Male Wife

Story Info
A man falls deep into a role reversed BDSM marriage.
1.6k words
4.24
55.4k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I wonder how I got into this mess. The answer is obvious but it usually comes during the day when I pee. Carla's orders are to sit when I pee. I lift up my skirt, and tuck the exposed chastity device down, and relieve myself. Just like now. The shiny pink pvc sissy maid outfit she bought for me is locked on at the neck. I stand up and flush walking over to the mirror.

I see a skinny white middle aged man feminized with flushed cheeks looking back. I walk back into the living area. It's a spacious home with nice decor. White leather couches, and a big screen TV. All of the comforts one would expect. It's not my house though. I am just an ornament here. I am Carla's slave.

It wasn't always like this. I answered her ad two years ago looking for a "Doormat" slave husband. The fetishes she listed were up my alley, and little did I know that my reality would change so quickly. Carla had thick and bold dark features that matched her personality. She was Hispanic, short with long black hair. Her mind was sharp and very clever. With-in a week of meeting her she had me wearing a chastity device and panties. I soon found it harder and harder to fight her will, and I signed the marriage vows in the courthouse with her on a Sunday Tuesday morning a month later. I remember what she said directly afterwards when I followed her out to her car, and got into the passenger seat. She pulled her hair back, and looked over at me with her piercing brown eyes.

"Now you're my bitch til death do us part."

All I could think of to say in my desperate aroused state was "Thank you Mistress."

That was two years ago, and quite a bit has changed since then. In the beginning I had a decent job and a little bit of agency in the already skewed relationship. About 6 months into the marriage she inherited her grandparents business. Once the dust settled, It emboldened her to turn our relationship into what she had always dreamed of.

It started when I came home from work one day to find all of my male clothes gone.

"Mistress, have you seen my work clothes?" I asked as she hung the new curtains she'd bought in the living room. She was suspiciously silent, and I loomed standing in my remaining slacks, and button up shirt. She turned and gave a patronizing smile.

"You're not working outside the house anymore." She said then turned back to inspect the curtains.

"I'm sorry?" I stammered feeling my last bit of freedom slipping away.

"Bitch, did I stutter?" She snapped, at me and my gaze averted down to her thick legs covered with smooth orange leggings, and bare feet.

"No Mistress."

"How do the curtains look?" She asked, and I looked up.

"The left is a little too high."

"Shit. you're right." She commented and stepped forward to adjust them. She smiled pleased with her work, and then turned to me with her hand on her waist. "I'm the main breadwinner now, and you're going to be my wife. Fulltime! Got it!" Her tone firmly assured.

"Yes Mistress." i said with my head down.

Looking back to then, it was apparent that she trained me just like a dog. She was so assertive and manipulative I didn't stand a chance. She reveled in pushing me further and further into the effeminate role I now accept. The sissy maid uniform crinkled as I walked back to the list on the kitchen counter. There weren't many chores on the list because today was Saturday, and Mistress Carla told me she had a surprise for me this morning. That was a few hours ago before she went shopping with her friend Tina. Tina was a larger woman around the same age as Carla. She was single, and Carla constantly invited her over. They loved to tease me, and put me through humiliating tasks as I served them. I honestly loved it too. Being in chastity it was a constant state of arousal. My desperation caused me to be very submissive. That was the point. I was reminded daily of the irony of a submissive white male being the maid of two Latina ladies.

I checked the chore list, and went to wash the windows. About halfway through that task, I heard the door open, and the two ladies stormed in loudly talking.

"Hey bitch!" I heard in that tone Carla was known for, and I hurried into the living area, and knelt before her bowing with my head down.

"Yes Mistress." I said as per protocols, and they loomed standing in front of me.

"I told you I have a surprise for you today." She placed a bag down, and Tina stood with a bag as well.

"Of course Mistress."

"How long has it been since you've been milked?" Carla poised.

"Almost a month Mistress."

"Almost a month. Well, I've been training my friend Tina to be a Domme. She's never fucked a little bitch with a strap on." Carla teased and I nervously watched Tina's boots shuffle.

"Look at that face." Tina commented with her sassy voice that was a little more relaxed.

"I think she wants it." Carla snickered.

"Yeah she does." Tina tapped her short ankle boots on the floor. I started shaking lustfully and they stalled. "You know this is the only way you're gonna get to cum this month bitch!" Carla bragged.

"y-yes Mistress." I whine a little with frustration.

"You know the drill!" Carla snapped her fingers, and I dropped down to my hands and knees and crawled to Tina's feet. I kissed the ground a few times, and then bowed.

"Pllease Ms.. Tina.."

"It's Mistress Tina now!" Carla corrected smugly.

"P-please Mistress Tina will you F-uck me?" I begged desperately, and kissed the ground again. Carla snapped again, and I turned around raising my ass up. I pulled my skirt up revealing the pink satin panties that had a little hole where my ass was. The hole was adorned with white lace, and the panties read "Fuck me" above that. It made sense now why Mistress ordered me to wear them today.

"Good girl!" Mistress Carla purred at my response to her trained commands. She snapped again, and I turned back around and kissed the ground in front of Tina again.

"Please Mistress Tina will you ride my ass, and make me you're little bitch." I begged bowing with my head down.

"I don't know. Maybe on one condition." Tina commented with fake toil above me.

"Anything Mistress." I said in a desperate state.

"You're going to come over in your little maid uniform, and clean my house." Tina said firmly. "Every week, from now on." She added. I paused, and was about to answer.

"Shut-up bitch!" Carla quickly ordered. "You better treat Mistress Tina with the same respect you treat me, or I'll beat that little ass!"

"Yes Mistress."

"Of course my little slave would be happy to come clean your house." Mistress Carla affirmed, and I knelt face down waiting as they loomed above. "FROM NOW ON!" Her voice was purposely stressed.

"I heard your little slave can lick some asshole too." Tina played along.

"She's the best ass kisser, and would be glad to worship your ass." Carla bragged. "You hear that bitch?!"

"Yes Mistress." I twitched a little, and shamefully bowed. I honestly looked forward to it. All of it! Mistress Carla walked off, and I heard packaging being opened above. Mistress Carla returned and bent down and attached a leash. She also stuffed a ball gag in my mouth and secured it on. I felt a tug on the collar and Mistress lead me over to the couch and pushed me over onto it. I waited in anticipation as I heard Tina behind me lubing up the strap on. I glanced over at the mirror on the opposite wall and saw that she had rubber gloves on as she lifted my skirt.

"I'm filming this shit!" Carla said, and walked over to her purse.

I felt a finger rubbing my asshole, and slowly dipping in and out. The pressure was mounting, and I felt Tina's finger slowly rolling around inside me. I moaned in the gag, and they cat-called me a little bit. Her fingers opened me wider, and I moaned to her touch.

"Do you want it bitch?" Tina teased.

"Mmmm hmmm." I begged. They laughed and her finger flicked my prostate, and my eyes rolled back in my head. She pulled her finger out, and I felt her hands grab my hips. She mounted me, and the strap-on she wore plunged into me. I jerked and shook as she pulled me into her, and pumped harder.

"You're my little bitch now." Tina said fiercely invading me. I sucked on the gag as she rode my ass hard, and little out little moans and gasps to her touch. Maybe it was the anticipation or the humility, but I shook, and spunk oozed from the chastity device. Tina did't stop though, and I felt thoroughly used by the time she finished, collapsing on the couch. The ladies laughed together.

"How was it?" Carla asked Tina still filming.

"It felt goood. I almost came." Tina commented, and they started walking into the back room.

"I make sure I come before I stop." Carla said as their voices got quiet in the distance.

My legs shook, and my body was vibrating softly. Nothing unusual in my life. Just another milking session, but this one was probably the best yet. The two ladies returned to the living room with Tina all cleaned up.

"Alright bitch, you got what you wanted, now clean up the couch and get us some wine!" Mistress Carla ordered, and I went to fetch a warm cloth. For the rest of the evening I was allowed to kiss their boots in-between refilling their wine glasses.