Green Eyes, Small Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her partner was a balding older guy, little overweight but he could still dance. I moved over to the bar, still watching her. She made a turn and she found me watching. I raised my beer in salute as she twirled back away. It was lovely to watch her hips move. Bigger breasted then I like, but her movements were sexy as hell.

I turned away when the song ended and ordered a gin and tonic with a twist.

"Can I get one of those as well?" She sounded a little breathless in my ear.

I shook two fingers at the bartender and said, "You dance very well."

"Thank you. It's one of my two favorite things to do."

"Oh, what is the other?"

"Maybe you can find out later." And she was gone with her drink back across the floor.

Huh. Maybe she just wanted a free drink. Not that I minded. She was fun to watch. She was back out on the floor with the same guy. She moved over the dance floor till they were closer to me. The guy was checking me out occasionally and she was looking at me most of the time unless he spun her away.

Figured there was some game she was playing with her partner. Fuck it. Didn't need that. I took my drink, tipped my imaginary hat at them and walked back towards the beach. Once I got there, I got out my penultimate joint and smoked about half of it.

"Hey."

What is it with people walking up behind you all the damn time? Never have figured that out. Perhaps I should be more observant. Probably get me in trouble some day.

"Hey yourself. Why did you quit dancing?"

"I wanted to see what you were up to. Smells good."

"Have some if you want it."

She took the joint, couple of small puffs and passed it back. Not like the girl this morning. She obviously wasn't a pro at it, but not a complete novice either.

"My husband wanted me to ask you something. You weren't wearing a ring, and he saw the way you watched me dance..."

She let her words hang there in the still air (breeze always dies at night after a certain point unless there's a storm brewing).

I felt bad for her words so I picked them up, "Divorced a while ago. You dance very well. Great body for it." Might as well compliment her on it. She obviously liked the attention she got from showing off.

"My husband and I like to play a little game with each other sometimes. Find a single guy while we're traveling and do something a little different."

"Not sure if that's my thing."

"Hear me out," and she placed one cool hand on my forearm while stepping closer to me. I could feel her thigh brush against mine as she continued, "He likes to tell me to do things with other men, women, and then show him proof. See he had prostrate cancer a few years ago and this gives him a way to play out some fantasies."

I was pretty good and high at this point. And I've always been one to play along if all parties were consensual. But I wasn't feeling it tonight. Maybe it was just the messy end (hopefully) still bothering me. Or maybe I was just tired of games right now. Never really been one for games anyway of this sort. Whatever floats other peoples' boats is fine, but I never cared for being a pawn. Maybe not the King either, but at least a Rook.

"Huh."

Her hand left my arm and drifted down to where our thighs were touching. Her breasts were rubbing slowly against my arm and I glanced down to admire her decolletage. It was impressive. But like I said earlier, large tits while fun to look at have never been my go to for erotic dreams.

But still, I am a man and the presence of a woman rubbing her body against mine was having some effect.

Her fingers played over my thigh and moved towards my crotch.

"So anything I can do to get you all the way hard," she breathed into my ear as her hand curled around my semi-hard cock and squeezed. "My husband told me that he wants me to get on my knees and let you fuck my face, cum in my mouth and leave a little on my lips..."

Well, that certainly had the effect she was looking for, but...

"Not tonight Darling. I think you got me on a mellow night and while I appreciate the scenery, the scene itself is not one that I'm up for right now."

My dick was hardening under her ministrations regardless, putting lie to my words.

"Your body says otherwise."

I laughed slightly. "Darling, you could indeed give a dead man a hard dick, but I'm going to pass anyway."

She bite my earlobe and whispered, "A little something for you to think about it," and with that she moved away. I watched her walk away, admiring the sway in her hips. Then, turning back to the ocean I decided to take a short walk to get her out of my mind.

Entanglements. Didn't want any right now. No telling really what might happen with one person, much less two. Usually does not result in satisfactory endings for any of the parties involved (endings equal messy remember?).

But the ocean? The moon playing her game of hide and seek with the waves, the surf playing a game with the sand? Those games I liked. Never ending (so not messy) and always beginning. I slipped off my shoes and let the tide lap away. Thought about small perfect toes standing next to me. Long brunette hair laying on a back. The shape of a pretty young thing gliding through the water. Small high tits encased in a bikini top with a droplet of sweat sliding down between them.

That got me hard. I stood there and let thoughts of her play in my mind, enjoying the feel of my cock pressing against my pants, straining for a little relief. Thinking about possibly seeing her again. Maybe I should have kept my phone. Hah.

I could hear the party still going on and felt like another beer so I headed back to the party. Needed another beer, maybe something harder.

The dance floor was packed when I got back to the bar. Caught the bartender's eye, asked for and received a cold beer. Taking a long slow pull as I turned around I saw the red dress again, this time with a younger guy slipping off to the shadows. Well then, good for her. Looks like she didn't have to wait long to get her request fulfilled. Felt good that it wasn't me, didn't feel up for a beginning (or end - messy) of that type of situation.

So there I was, feeling good, mellow. Enjoying just watching people. Moved over to the edge, near that path to the beach. And that's when I heard her voice (again, what is it with people walking up behind me?).

"Got another one? I could use a hit."

"Always. Lead the way dear."

She moved down the path and I followed. She had on more clothes than this morning. A clingy, gauzy affair, peacock colors with a deep V on the back that went almost to her ass. Her long brunette hair hung down midway, pointing in the same view, leading my eyes to where with each step the dress hinted at showing a bit of her ass but never did. Tease. Strappy sandals sparkling in the dim lights completed her ensemble. Her hips were no where near as generous as the last woman I watched walk down this path, but more proportional to her slim frame.

We got to the end of the path and she slipped off her sandals and walked further out onto the sand till her toes were in the water. I left my shoes near hers and walked out, fishing the last joint out. I started to light it, but the wind was playing havoc with the flame, so she leaned towards me and cupped the end in her hands. It brought her face into view and the flame lit up her green eyes and I could see she was... upset? Pissed? Angry? Hard to tell from just the shape of her eyes, but definitely something was going on. The paper took, the back of my throat felt the burn, I sucked in the smoke and her face fell back into shadow with only her green eyes reflecting the spark of the joint back to me.

I held it out to her and she took a long deep draw. The front of her dress also had a deep V and just like this morning, when she held her breath, it did impressive things to her chest. Small, firm breasts, barely concealed by the thin strips of dress that lay over them, pulled tight by her smoking. Her nipples pushing out the fabric, giving me a hint of what she looked like topless.

"Thanks Mister."

"You know, you don't have to call me Mister, Miss."

"Mister, I do, since you never introduced yourself. You always smoke weed with people you don't know?"

"I rarely smoke weed Miss, but it seemed the thing to do today."

"I like 'Miss' and I like calling you Mister, Mister. Keeps things simple. Simple is good right now."

"Miss, nice name. Simple things."

We passed it back and forth, her staring out to sea, me watching her staring out to sea. I don't usually want to know people's stories. Most of them are filled with pain and grief and misery. Or least that's what they tell you. My own story has enough of that (perhaps this one as well?). I like to keep things simple with other people. Drink a beer, say "well" when someone asks me how I'm doing, play a game without needing to know much about someone else. Miss seemed to be dealing with shit right now. I most likely didn't want any part of it. I for sure didn't want to be a white knight. I'd been one before. That lasted a long miserable time. I had hung up my lance (not that one, the metaphorical white knight's lance you perv, my own lance works just fine thank you). So I didn't pry. Many people would have asked for the story. I didn't even give her my name.

"I need something right now. Would you be interested in giving it to me without any answers?"

Tricky question. Pandora always has been a vicious bitch with her box (not that box, shit, keep up, we'll get to that later).

I took the last hit (fuck that one is always hard no matter how smooth the dope is). Coughed a little to buy some time. She wasn't looking out to sea anymore. Her stare came through the dark air between us and our eyes connected. So I didn't speak. Just nodded. She held out her hand and I took it in mine. Her hand was small in mine, but she gripped my fingers tight and led the way back up the trail to the hotel. As we walked, she shifted her arm so that it was loosely linked with mine and directed me around the party with just subtle pressure. Kind of like you direct a horse with your knees when you're on one that is well trained. Or a society girl telling her gentleman escort where to go.

That was the difference (among many) between Miss and the woman in red earlier. Class. This girl had it, the other didn't. It didn't matter what jewels or dress a woman wore, you could tell by the way they acted.

So we avoided the party, just skirting the edges and she led me into the lobby to the elevators. "What floor are you on?"

"Ground floor, over there," and I indicated which hallway to walk down. I have found that when I don't know exactly what is happening to just let go and let events guide me usually lead me to where I need to be. With that said, I guided her down the hallway, around a couple of corners and to my room. Once inside she went to the windows and parted the curtains so that the ocean breeze could blow in.

The room was light slightly by the light from the outside lamps. She stood looking out the windows and I could hear a small sigh leave her mouth, mingling with the soft whisper of the tide outside. Without looking at me she spoke quietly.

"Hold me."

I moved up behind her and softly wrapped my arms around her lithe body. Her body was tense, shaking a bit. Her hair smelled of the ocean with just a suggestion of her natural scent underneath. I had wrapped one arm around her chest, holding her upper arm, the other I curled around her midriff, pulling her gently against my body. She laid her head back on my chest and spoke softly, "I trust you. No reason to I suppose. But you have been kind since you first saw me. And always courteous. I lost something today."

I didn't speak, just held her close against me. Maybe there was still a bit of a white knight complex I should deal with. Or maybe this was just being human. Recognizing that another person just needed that human touch, the pack mentality of helping another like us in need. Regardless of the reasons, it felt good to hold her, to smell her scent.

"I should have realized who he was."

"You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to. I don't need an explanation."

She moved forward in from my arms and turned to face me.

"Or is it that you just don't want to hear it?"

"Miss, I'll listen if that's what you need. It don't really matter what I want or don't want. This isn't about me after all."

She smiled a bit when I said that. "Like this morning? When I surprised you? And you took that good long look? That wasn't about you?"

I laughed, and it was good. breaking a little of the tension. "Miss, that was all about you. You know how beautiful you are."

When I said that, her face clouded up a bit. "You think so? Others have not been as kind as you today."

I just looked her up and down again. Starting with her eyes, her nicely proportioned facial features, her long neck, pausing for a moment to admire her small breasts peaking around the edges of her dress, down the V of her dress to her navel with her feminine tummy. The gentle curve of her hip and her legs, while not long, finely toned and leading to those cute little feet.

"Very nice Miss. Very nice indeed."

She shrugged one shoulder and then the other and viola! the dress fell off her shoulders, caught on her hips and stayed there. My god. Her breasts were everything that had been promised by the few bits of fabric in which I had seen them. No more than a large A cup would have been my professional guess. But perfectly proportioned with her body. Aureole of a dark shade, with pale pink nipples, slightly thicker than the end of my pinkie. The contrast of her lightly tanned skin with the colors of her aureole and nipples was erotic to my sight. My mouth watered at the suggestion of them.

"My lover left me today. Can you guess what his excuse was?"

"Miss, I have no idea, but you are beautiful."

"He said, 'I think you're really great, but I realized that I can't spend my life with a woman who has such tiny tits.'"

I stopped looking at her tiny tits to gaze in astonishment at her eyes. "You have got to be fucking kidding me. Miss, you have the most perfect pair of breasts that I have seen in a long time. You are perfect in that department."

I closed the distance between us and placed my hands on the sides of her breasts. Looking into her eyes I cupped them fully, covering them. It was amazing to me how soft her skin was to the touch and how hard her nipples were under my palms. "You are perfect and that man is an idiot."

I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. No tongue, no mashing of lips, just a hint of a kiss.

"Hold me? Can you just hold me tonight?"

"Of course."

She slipped her hands inside my jacket and pushed it off my arms. I let it fall to the floor as she started on the buttons of my shirt. She closed her eyes as she ran her hands inside my shirt and over my chest. Feeling the muscles under the skin, she let her hands play down my abs until she could grasp the bottom of the shirt and pull it out. That to fell to the floor. Followed by her dress as with a push and shimmy it lay there in a puddle of darkened colors.

Miss was indeed a sight to see. The moon over the ocean behind her head, casting her features in silhouette, but leaving every curve outlined in sliver. She took my hand and led me to the bed, pulling back the coverlet and laying facing away from me, pulling me in behind her. It had been a long time since I had just lain in a bed with a beautiful naked woman. It felt right to be still clothed partially as tonight was not about sex, but about being human. But erotic? Oh yes. to have her soft form in front of me as she took my arm and pulled it over her, placing my hand over her breast, holding her. Yes, that was special.

It didn't take long until her breathing slowed to an even measured pace. I let go long enough to pull the coverlet up, hiding the curve of her hip from view. It was quite a bit longer till my own eyes closed and sleep took me.

I woke in the middle of the night. Miss was slowly grinding her ass against my crotch and my cock was hard in my jeans. I still had one hand on a breast and I could feel her hard nipple rub against it as her body slowly rocked. She had her hand down between her thighs and I could smell her scent in the still air of the bedroom.

I let go of her breast and trailed my hand down her arm. She still had her beautiful eyes closed, but her mouth was partially open as she breathed quickly. I finally covered her hand with mine, feeling her slick fingers playing over her clit, dipping between her lips now and then. I let my fingers follow hers, not even pressing down, just laying on top of hers. She used two fingers on either side of her clit and when next she slipped them between her lips, I let one of mine follow. I could feel her fingers play inside her wet pussy and when I pushed one thick finger inside along her small delicate ones, she grunted and spread her leg wider over mine.

Her other hand came up and held me inside her as she withdrew back to her clit. I worked my finger slowly further inside, feeling her velvety wet walls. "More," I heard her whisper, so I slipped my middle finger in as well. Playing inside her, moving them together and then opposite. She shifted her position on the bed to lay supine and reached back with her free hand to pull my head down to her breast.

I finally did what I had wanted to do since seeing her on the beach. As our hands worked together, playing her wet pussy, I kissed the soft skin of her small breast. Breathed hot breath on her nipple before kissing it, opening my mouth to suck not just her nipple but her aureole as well.

I loved having her small perfect breast in my mouth (see? we got here eventually).

Her skin tasted of the ocean, the salt of her skin. Her natural scent lay over us. Her nipple was hard and breast was firm in my mouth and I moved my tongue around her nipple while I sucked hard on her tit.

"Yes, like that."

Her hips were raising up to meet my fingers as I matched the increasing tempo of her fingers under my palm. I slipped my ring finger in as well and she was so wet that it went in easily. I looked down over her slightly rounded stomach, folowing the curves of her abdomen to see my hand on top of her, her legs spread wide. She held my head tight to her breast, her fingers wrapped in my hair and I as plunged my fingers deep inside her, I was suddenly caught tight as she clenched down hard around them. Her stomach rippled and her breath came fast and ragged in my ear as she spasmed over and over. I loved feeling her pussy tightly squeezing my fingers.

Finally it was over and I gently withdrew from her. I brought my wet hand up to her nipples and coated them in herself. I gave each nipple a lick and then another wipe from my fingers before sucking on her breasts again.

"Fuck Miss, you taste wonderful."

"I need more Mister..." and she pushed my head down away from her breasts.

I kissed and licked my way down her rib cage, over the soft curves of her belly. Trailing my tongue along the muscles of her abdomen, guiding me towards her treasure. I moved my body down the bed, till I was between her legs and slide my hands over her hips, her thighs, pushing them wide, to reach under her and cup her ass with both hands. I lifted her slightly up to me as I bent my head and licked the soft hairless skin between her thigh and her outer labia. She jerked at that lick, but I skipped over her pussy and licked the other side as well before kissng her mons, her hood and finally sucking her lips into my mouth. As I parted her outer lips with my tongue, I sucked her soft inner lips, running my tongue between them and finally tasting her directly.