Green Eyes, Small Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tasted...

Her flavors burst upon my tongue. It seemed as if this was what my mouth and my tongue had always hungered for. To taste her. Feel her under my tongue, so wet that I felt like I was swallowing as I licked deep inside her, my nose rubbing up against her clit as I did so. I shifted my hands so that my right was still holding her ass so my left could reach up and grab her tit. I pulled hard on it as I sucked her clit into my mouth and slide my thumb inside her. Her hips moving constantly, but my hand holding her place for me to lose myself in her.

I loved feeling her squeeze my thumb as I pushed deep inside. I loved her scent surrounding me, enticing me, making my cock hard, pulsing on it's own accord in my jeans. Her clit hard and engorged in my mouth, sucking on it, playing it with my tongue as she jerked and moaned.

Her thighs closed around my head and she lifted her ass up off my hand, urging me deeper into her while her hands twined themselves in my hair, pulling me tight. I kept up the motion on her clit as she bucked again and again before I heard her wail and her thighs squeezed my head tighter and I felt a new flood of her juices around my thumb. I moved my mouth down over her pussy and sucked hard, drinking her, laving her lips, dipping inside her to get more of her as she collapsed back onto the bed, her legs splaying out, exhausted.

I kissed her soft pussy a few more times. Licking her juices from her and from her thighs. My beard was wet and her scent was all around me. Moving up to lay besides her, I leaned over and kissed her lips. Her response was heated as she licked my lips and grabbed my head to hold me there, parting her mouth to let our tongues touch, slide against each other. I moaned into her mouth, feeling her nails on my scalp.

We broke the kiss and I gazed into her bright green eyes. "Thank you for that Mister."

"It was my pleasure Miss. You are an exquisite beauty and I am fortunate indeed."

Sliding her nails down my chest, pinching a nipple in passing, she reached my belt and continued her journey.

"Just what shall we do with you Mister? Does not one good turn deserve another?"

I laughed, kissed her throat, her ear, sucked on her lobe. "Aren't you tired after two good orgasms Miss?"

"Yes, pleasantly so. But I still ache..." and her fingers let loose my belt, and the buttons below. I gasped when I felt her small cool hand cover me. Feeling my heat, my need. She pushed on my chest till I was flat on my back and she lowered her head to my chest. I felt her lips on a nipple, followed by her teeth and I moaned and my cock jerked under her hand. "Mmm, yes, Mister, you like that..." and she bit down hard.

My hips lurched up against her hand in response and she glided lower down my body, kissing, nibbling. I lifted my hips as she pulled on the jeans and as they came off, she caught my cock with her mouth. Her mouth was hot and her tongue was sliding around my head as I kicked off my jeans and let her get comfortable between my thighs. She looked up at me as she went lower, her tongue caressing the underside of me, her hands on my hips. Fuck me she was gorgeous. Our eyes locked as she pulled off my cock and swirled her tongue around the crown, the scar from losing my foreskin, down the veins till I felt her tongue sliding over my sack. She never stopped looking at me as she sucked first one and then the other while my cock jerked and pulsed with excitement.

She could see the pre-cum gathering on the head but before it could drop down she licked her way back up and took the droplets onto her tongue. Her eyes closed as she tasted me and she laid a leg over one of mine, grinding her pussy down. She sucked me back into her mouth and I could have died a happy man.

"Mister," she said, looking back up at me, "About that ache I still have..."

I knew what she meant so I touched her shoulders and motioned her up to me. In a flash her thighs were astride mine, her wet lips rubbing along my now wet cock, her hands on my chest, pinching and pulling my nipples. She lifted up and then sank down, my thick cock pushing inside her, filling her, stretching her. "Fuck yes, I need this," her words echoed in my mind as the very thought had just flashed through.

I looked down to where we were joined, to see her pull up, her lips dragging along my cock, clutching it, till with a moan she slide back down till she could feel the curls of my hair against her mound. "Yes..." she hissed through clenched teeth as she ground her hips around in a circle. I reached up to her tits and grabbed them. Pulled on them the way she was pulling on just my nipples. "Harder" was all she said and I sunk my fingers deeper into the soft firm flesh of her breasts. She started rocking, pulling up and sliding down, her hair loose and brushing across my chest when I was fully inside her, waving and hiding her face when she pushed upwards.

The build up had been intense for me and there was no way or desire to hold off any longer. I could feel myself swell in her and the electric tingle running through my body of my orgasm approaching. She leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth and bite down hard, actually drawing back to pull it up from my body and I exploded into her. She cried out as she felt me contract and my cum filled her and then her pussy was squeezing me tight as she fell onto my chest moaning, her nails raking down my body over and over.

Looking down at her, she looked up at me. A satisfied smile on her face. Out lips met, our tongues touched and then she laid her head back upon my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we slept, still joined together.