Green Room 04

Story Info
“Modern-Day Troubadours"
4.3k words
4.33
1.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE:

I hope you enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it one handed. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my soaking wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed, waves of pleasure crashing over me. My hands finding my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing, squeezing, teasing, them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I tease with it flicking my long tongue over my erect nipple. Taking my time I let my fingers slide down slowly over my stomach through my soft red pubes to my waiting wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my clit. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice. Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, typing away, writing on my journey of exploration. Moaning as my now wet fingers plunge into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Rubbing my swollen clit the first waves of sheer pleasure encompass me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth sometimes surprise me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, life is not perfect and neither is my story, it is dirty, unashamed, unedited, baring blemishes and all, bare. it is not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every common in the right place, edited ten times. My tumbling out style of writing comes from emotion, desire, a longing, sexual desire, fun erotica, fantasy. My stories come spilling out of me full of lust, raw energy, with no filter, a friend confessing to you. I'm not looking for perfection in my writing, I'm simply purging my mind. Life is short enjoy the ride.

I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid woman but here I'm a writer and a slut. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep ready to cum. I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic, Attorney, Singer-Songwriter 30year old bi-sexual woman💋

Chapter One-The Tour Bus:

I'm was so thrilled by the idea of spending the summer on tour that I was undaunted by the warning I detect in his voice even as he asked me to join his band "Traveling Circus" for their summer tour. The band is a known commodity from my university grunge rock days, the testosterone fueled mosh pits of my youth. That scene doesn't scare me, never did, I have four older brothers. I've been the only lady plenty of times, as a guitar player and lead singer in a handful of bands over the years, and doing volunteer work for music festivals and concerts mainly to get in free. But at just twenty-two I had never been the only lady in a traveling rock entourage, living cheek to cheek with a smelly pack of men in the cramped living quarters of a tour bus for two straight months.

"Just think of it as an extended family outing with a bunch of cousins you've never met," Rick said. I think that was his way of advising a young woman to steer clear of road romances. I didn't think he needed to but being small five-two men always seem to want to protect me, baby me. Internally, I was already rehearsing my reassurances to my live in boyfriend Pete that he had nothing to worry about and I told myself I had nothing to worry about. At twenty-two, on break from university before starting law school It sounded like a fun way to spend the summer.

I was looking forward to testing my skill set on the road with an established band. I was turned on by the idea of flexing my feminist muscles on stage as a grunge rock goddess. The tour bus was decked out in mirrors and dark velour, a glitzy dance club on wheels, with a front and back lounge, kitchenette and micro bathroom, all expertly engineered to accommodate a traveling party of eight. We slept in double-decker bunks split by a shoulder-width strip of hallway. On day one it hit me, I felt like the sole frontierswoman in a band of wild outlaws, a traveling circus.

Long show days unraveled into ragged all-night drives along dusty hi-ways and interstate bi-ways. Members of the band and crew would commandeer the lounge areas for their parties, audible from my tiny bed, drinking and parting with whatever woman they could lure on the bus well into the night. I would fumble for my ear buds, trying to escape into an Ann Rice novel. Tucked inside my flimsy sleeping bag cocoon, I'm bothered more by the feeling of exclusion than their raunchy behavior. I envy their easy bond that kind of camaraderie eluded the only lady on board. Times like those solidify my sense of otherness of not being their equal. I know that around me, the guys acted differently, spoke differently, behaved differently, I really wished they wouldn't bother, I wished they treated me like they did each other.

I learned to masturbate quietly in my bunk rubbing my wet cunt biting my lip to hold in the moans of pleasure delight washing over my tight little body. Listening to the party in the back lounge area fingering myself rubbing my clit in tiny circles. Toes curling, trembling, exploding in orgasmic bliss before drifting off to a sound sleep.

In the mornings, a chorus of alarm clocks would stir our zombie band to life, rumpled and smelling of beer, sweat and sex. I always tried to be the first one up in order to avoid the tussle at the bathroom door. On show days, I would set up inside the venues green room glad to be off the bus. The green room is the space in a theatre or music venue that functions as a waiting room and lounge for performers to relax before, during, and after a performance or show when they are not engaged on stage. Green rooms typically have seating for the performers, such as upholstered chairs and sofas, event posters on the walls, food and drinks. While the crew spent the day humping gear into the club. I watched as the band baited eager fans into the bus like they were fishing only they didn't throw back any everyone was getting laid except Cheri.

Chapter Two-A New Discovery:

in August we played the Plumer River Bike Rally set in the middle of nowhere in Indiana forty acres of campers, RV's, tents and bikers in their leather vest and Harley Davidsons everywhere. We were in the battle of the bands Thursday night and if we won that, which of course we did, we played Saturday before the headliner "Jackyl".

I watched as a week-end of parting and depravity play out before my eyes. There were topless woman, breast everywhere, all shapes and sizes, young and old alike, sex around every corner, a tent with a mechanical bull and country music, a water slide, and live music and games all day Friday and Saturday an adult Disney land.

One bright spot of the week-end was the shower house big shower stalls, hot water, after being on the road so long a proper shower was wonderful. Soaping my naked body running my hands over my small breast, playing with my nipples, lost in the moment. Eyes closed hands drifting lower over my flat stomach through my red pubes a fantastic feeling.

That's were I met her, Sunny, a twenty seven year old blonde her hair in braids, shorter then me and plump, very attractive in a farm girl sort of way. Chatting with her after my shower there was something about her that intrigued me immensely. She said she loved the band and was looking forward to seeing us play again Saturday.

I asked if she would like to see the tour bus and meet the rest of the band. She bubbled with excitement as we walked to the secure area were the bands were camped. I introduced her to Rick and my other band mates and I showed her my small bunk because she was interested. Sunny couldn't believe I sept there she said it looked so cramp.

Jokingly I said it is not that bad try it out if you like you'll see it is pretty comfy. With that Sunny slipped off her flip flops and climbed in my bunk. Looking at me with her sweet green eyes she asked "Want to join me?" To this day I'm not sure why I climbed in with her, the loneliness of the road, the isolation I felt from the guys in the band or a genuine attraction to her.

But there we were snuggling together in my small bunk, pressed together, our faces so close. Giggling, laughing, our lips brushed and we were kissing, tongues intertwined passion exploding inside us. Arms and legs wrapping around each other in a warm embrace a beautiful moment of exploration for me.

Sunny found her way inside my pants to find my wet cunt with her fingers caressing as only a woman knows how to do. Humping her fingers full of desire at her soft touch, moaning loudly, I let go my pent up frustration. Sunny worked me into a frenzy as an orgasm crashed through me screaming and squealing in delight.

A new discovery of lesbian sexual pleasure had befallen me. Sunny and I spent the rest of the week-end pushing limits exploring each others bodies in magnificent new ways. The strange thing is after that my band mates truly accepted me, let down their guard around me, I became one of them and the tour became a fantastic learning experience for me.

Chapter Three-The Crystal Corner Bar:

The green room is the space in a theatre, comedy club, music venue that functions as a waiting room and lounge for performers before, during, and after a performance when they are not engaged on stage. Green rooms typically have seating for the performers, such as upholstered chairs and sofas.

There is no one accepted theory as to where the term "green room" got its start, but it's been in used for centuries. A private space where actors, musicians or speakers can go before, during or after a performance to be away from the crowds, these secluded areas have gained a reputation for various shenanigans. They can serve as anything from silent temples of preparation to rowdy dens of ill-repute.

Often, there are food and drinks in the green room, couches, and rock posters on the wall. It's where the night's producers will find the talent and tell them when there are five minutes to go on. It's a place to relax without the eyes of audience members glaring on me. It's also a place to go after the show to decompress and come down from the high from my performance.

The moments before a performance are crucial for tuning instruments or just spending time screwing around with band mates, groupies and other hangers-on. Getting my mind in the right place whatever that means to each performer and what they require before hitting the stage and performing for the audience.

I find them terrifically useful, not only for gathering my thoughts and warming my voice but for a high-maintenance bitch like me to have a sacred space in which to change from a pre-law student to performer helps immensely.

Unloading our equipment when we arrived at the Crystal Corner, setting up, doing a soundcheck to get the mix just right. We had two hours to kill before performing the guys went exploring Madison, Madison, the capital city of Wisconsin, lies west of Milwaukee. It's known for the domed Wisconsin State Capitol, which sits on an isthmus between lakes Mendota and Monona. The Wisconsin Historical Museum documents the state's immigrant and farming history. The city's paved Capital City State Trail runs past Monona Terrace, a lakefront convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.

But I knew they would just be bar hop looking for University of Wisconsin girls they so loved these college towns. Ann Arbor, East Lansing, Bloomington, Columbus, Lafayette, Happy Valley they were trying to fuck their way through the Big Ten.

Chapter Four-Tina:

I took a shower in the green room and was longing in a towel on the sofa when Tina came down carrying a tray she explained she would be are server tonight and asked if I need anything. I requested a Blue Moon Craft Beer with an orange slice and a short while later Tina returned with my beer.

A graduate student Tina is twenty-four with short dark hair framing a cute face with dazzling brown eyes. She explained her shift didn't start for another hour but when she had the green room she liked to come in early to get the band squared away before she got busy with tables.

So I explained it was just me for now my band mates were exploring Madison and invited her to hang out if she wanted. Sitting on the sofa we casually chatted I had forgotten I was just wrapped in a towel. That is until I noticed Tina starring at my body as the towel had slid open exposing my naked front.

Making no attempt to cover my self I just let Tina enjoy the view of my hot little body, my neatly trimmed red pubes. Almost like she was in a trance Tina lowered her face between my legs her fingers touching my soft skin. Her tongue teasing my pussy lips, I watched as she worked, sensations of playful pleasure radiated through me.

Tina's long tongue entered inside my wet pussy twisting, curling, dancing, my hands gripped her head, my legs up cute little toes pointing at the ceiling. My eyes closed enjoying the sensory pleasures. How long this went on I'm not sure lost in the pleasure of the moment, worked into a frenzy, on the brink. Tina's magic tongue twisting and curling deep inside my wet pussy.

When I opened my eyes to see my band mates watching I was to far gone an orgasm crashing over my little body. Screaming in a delight of pleasure crashing my little body legs in the air exposed as my band mates watched my most intimate moment. There I was on the sofa in the green room at the Crystal Corner naked in the throes of another earth shattering orgasm from Tina's magic tongue, Tonight's show would be fun I was now in the right frame of mind now, cue the lights.

Chapter Five-The Troubadour:

The Troubadour is legendary, located in West Hollywood, California, on the border of Beverly Hills. Inspired by a visit to the newly opened Troubadour café in London, it was opened in 1957. I had been waiting for this show my whole life. The Troubadour played an important role in the careers of Hoyt Axton, Jackson Browne, the Byrds, Neil Diamond, Elton John, Eagles, Carole King, Love, Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison, Bonnie Raitt, Linda Ronstadt, J. D. Souther, James Taylor, Tom Waits, and other prominent and successful performers, who played performances there establishing their future fame. In October 1962, comedian Lenny Bruce was arrested on obscenity charges for using the word "schmuck" on stage. Michael Nesmith sometimes worked as an M.C. at the club in the 1960s, before the formation of the music group the Monkees. Buffalo Springfield debuted at the club in 1966, and Randy Newman started out there as well.

On August 25, 1970, Neil Diamond (who had just recorded his first live album at the Troubadour) introduced Elton John, who performed his first show in the United States at the Troubadour. Comics Cheech & Chong and Steve Martin were discovered there in the early 1970s. In 1974, John Lennon, Harry Nilsson and Ringo Starr were ejected from the club for drunkenly heckling the Smothers Brothers. That same year, Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band performed third on the bill with ex-Byrd Roger McGuinn headlining, going on stage at 1:45 in the morning. In 1975, Elton John returned to do a series of special anniversary concerts. In November 2007, James Taylor and Carole King played a series of concerts commemorating the nightclub's 50th anniversary and reuniting the two from their 1970 performance.

The Troubadour featured new wave and punk in the late 1970s and early 1980s, including Bad Religion, Flipper, The Meat Puppets, Napalm Death, and Redd Kross. L.A. residents and proto-grunge band Melvins have played the Troubadour stage 24 times and counting as of November 2019, including live tapings for Carson Daly in 2012 and 2015. The club features in the 1972 film Cisco Pike.

In the 1980s the club became associated with glam metal bands such as Candy, Cinderella, Guns N' Roses, L.A. Guns, Mötley Crüe, Poison, Ratt, Warrant, NEWHAVEN and W.A.S.P. Guns N' Roses played their first show at the Troubadour, and were also discovered by a David Geffen A&R representative at the club. During the glam and metal years, it continued to attract non-glam metal acts through this time and into the 1990s such as Fiona Apple, Steve Earle, Mudhoney, Silverchair and Radiohead.

Chapter Six-The Green Room:

I felt like I was entering a Church our band of traveling misfits had made it to the promised land. I have read so much about the LA music scene, the history, being at The Troubadour was an out of body experience. Not only being there or even playing there I was inside the inner sanctorum the Green Room. Drinking craft beer imagining all the wild. wonderful, events that transpired in this very room before I was even born.

The word "troubadour" refers to a poet and musician singing tales of romance in 11th through 13th century France. "Modern-Day Troubadours" like my self must always pay homage to those that paved the road for me, broke the dry old ways and opened a new world for performers, artist, fans alike.

Daydreaming of Guns 'N' Roses parting in this room or James Taylor smoking pot over there. I was shocked when Abby Lake a girl from my hometown stopped by she was in college at UCLA. Abby was a cheerleader four foot eleven, blonde hair, blue eyes, popular with all the cliques. She said my Mom had told her Mom we would be playing here so she wanted to come see me.

Something weird was going on in my head the green room at The Troubadour and all, driving me, I remembered sleep overs and pillow fights and painting each others toe nails. I stood embracing Abby kissing her soft cheek moving to her sweet lips, more passion now, driving by forces not seen. Determined to leave my mark in the Troubadour green room.

Almost like she had waited/wanted this moment for years her tongue dancing in my mouth. A sexual desire engulfing us as we undressed each other quickly. Coming together, falling on the sofa were the Eagles snorted coke, arms, legs in a warm embrace, kissing with an erotic/longing passion, hands rubbing each others wet cunts, tongues dancing inside each others mouths. Her body was soft and smooth, warm, soft, waves of pleasures filled my brain, laying her on her back. I climbed on top of Abby my face diving into her wet pussy, my wet cunt grinding into her mouth, sensations everywhere, tingling, I glanced at the reflection in the mirror on the wall. What a wonderful sight the star of our own porno movie "High School Reunion".

I felt her wetness growing, tasting her, my own pleasure building, grinding down into her loving tongue and mouth. I so wanted to come together here in the green room, curling, twisting my long tongue inside her, reaching a finger to her hooded clit. Our orgasms shaking our little hot bodies, toes curling, screaming, shaking the sofa, like a giant earthquake. Exhausted I collapsed down into my sweet Abby, after a few minutes I turn around, hugging and kissing her. Mixing our juices into a wonderful flavor exploding in our mouths. Ready to perform at The Troubadour writing my own folk rock history in the green room.

Chapter Seven-The Basement

Playing at The Basement was a surreal experience, a Hip, clubby spot featuring upscale plates, craft cocktails & live music in moody, underground digs. The place feels dirty and not afraid to be what it is. After soundcheck the band hung out in the green room waiting to go on listening to the warm up band. Our waitress, Lyndsey, was a short slinky brunette with brown eyes, small perky breast and the cutest little ass. I flirted with her while she serve us cocktails, she had the nicest laugh and a beautiful little mouth.

When it was time to go on stage Lyndsey said in the sweetest voice "I'm excited to here you play, break a leg." ending with the cutest giggle. The place was packed, the crowd was fantastic, It was a great way to end the tour back home at the Basement. As usual my panties were dripping wet from performing, finally finishing our set and giving last call I sang "Happy trails to you".

12